Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gawker

User Image
Charlotte de Berry

Berry thought of that night that the Captain had spoken of, which she hadn't in quite some time. She felt her cheeks flush a bit at the thought. She'd never seen a mans equipment before that night. It wasn't what she expected it to be, although perhaps Sargo was a special case.

When she felt Sargo place his hand on her head, she couldn't help but laugh. Had anyone else put their hands on her head like that, the rage that dwelled within would have come bursting out. She would have felt demeaned or belittled. She knew that Sargo meant well, and wouldn't stop doing it, although she'd asked him once not to. It didn't bother her anymore.... at least when he did it.

"Good! I do believe tha' I have at least earned tha' much, eh?"

Mood: Joyful

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
~ Anora "Envy" Lefevre ~
First Mate on the Dauntless
arrow Pyandonea

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Anora narrowed her eyes again as her green eyes glanced to Victoria. She wasn't about to waste the energy on bickering with the woman. She had won what had mattered. She had Lyger, not Victoria. Scowling, Anora scoffed, waving her hand lightly in Cylas' direction as she crossed the deck. "Stop staring at my a** and work, Cy." She muttered as she glanced to him over her shoulder before looking to the other boat. Widow and her sister were almost done and the rest of the crew were hard at work. Good. Hopefully that would mean them leaving soon. The farther away they were from that bloody woman, the better Anora's mood would be. Sighing as she paused at the mast, she was debating on climbing up when she heard Lyger's voice. Before she could respond, Anora smirked at what came next. Lyger was always the charmer. Making her way to the rail, Anora paused at his side, her arm slipping around his waist as she met the woman's gaze. "Jealous b***h..." Anora muttered, more to herself than to anyone else. Despite that fact, the crew heard which made the comment receive another roar of laughter from the the crew.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

[[ OoC: ]]

Dangerous Genius

User Image

Soren Markov,
Eagle Eye

Soren laughed at her comment. "Angel indeed," he murmured back, shaking his head slightly. He fell into step just slight behind the Captain, making sure no one intent on killing her could flank them and get the jump. He was always thinking like that, in strategies and hypotheticals. He liked to think of himself as the ship strategist. It made him feel slightly more important than a basic crew member. He shrugged inwardly to himself. He was equally as important as the next guy so what did it matter. So long as he could keep the ship and captain safe, nothing else really did matter.

He laughed along with everyone else at the thought of Sargo's antics. He, also, watched the Captain antagonize her hated enemy and shook his head. "Always causing trouble," Soren smiled at her and kept on walking. Soon he began to think about the past. He thought about his one other love in his life. He felt the usual longing for her company again. He wanted so bad to see her again and he held out hope that at one of these ports that he would see her again, even if it was only for a minute. He let out a slow breath as he brought himself back to reality. He began looking around and switching between light spectrums scoping every little thing out in their surroundings.

Mood: Interested
OOC:
User Image

User Image

Justin was more than happy to see that she enjoyed her drink and apparently watching him make it too.Hearing her request he turned and hollard to the cook."GImme a beef plate with no salt and nothin pickled!" Turning back to the bar he leaned against it letting it support him somewhat, as he looked back at his customer. "I'm Justin, Let me know if you need anything else."

I'll walk dead or alive
                                                                                  I'll waste my time whenever I like
                                                                                  I'm feeling okay with my whiskey hangover

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      Money don't grow on trees
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed
                      Ain't nothing in this world for free

Location: Pyandonea Port / Dry Dock Tavern
                                        Mood: Cocky
                                        Health: Full health

" It's Captain to you. You lost every right to call me Vic when you started throwing the hot dog down the hallway. You also lost every right to this rockin' body, that never gets flabby... unlike Anore. She's starting to look a little.. loose there around the belly. " A devious laugh escaped her as she leaned her head back some, her eyes flashing madly. She was a b***h, this was one of her main things to protect herself from anymore idiots. Be it ones like Lyger or the crazy asses on her crew, she wasn't easily fazed but she enjoyed ******** with people. She knew eventually she was going to get under their skin, and piss them off. It looked like it was already working as she watched the little whore, hang all over Lyger.

This caused the devious smile to grace her lips as she turned to face Anore and giggled softly, wrapping her arms around Sargo and Isha's neck. Pulling the crazy monkey to her, she kissed his cheek and leaned down to whisper something in Isha's ear. " Nah, babygirl, keep my sloppy seconds.. he was getting bad in bed anyways. I'll rock with the ones I've got. The two hundred pound dog growled and snarled as she ran her fingers ran through his fur. Giving them one last click of her forked tongue and a wink of her ocean eyes, she turned her back towards them and walked on. Her attention turned towards Eagle Eye and she gave him a bright smile. " Tell me it ain't funny as hell."

Soon they were at the Tavern, her body swaying in the moonlight as she pushed into the plane, a smile gracing her lips as she looked around. It was jumping and there was a lot of people and this made her happy. Pushing her hand through her hair, causing the metal piece in her cheek to become visible for a moment until her hair fell back down. " All right, lovies, off you go. Have fun." She said softly as she motioned to the bar, their colors flying with their outfits.
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back
                                                                                  Though you know I wish I could
                                                                                  No there ain't no rest for the wicked
                                                                                  Until we close our eyes for good

Savage Lover

User Image

Sargo Kazaki
Giving new meaning to "Sea Monkey"

Currently: At the Captain's side
Mood: Energetic

Sargo gave a nod and a smirk to Berry, "Of course!" He said but soon felt an arm go around his neck and the Captain's lips press to his cheek. He went wide eyed for about half a second before he came to quickly and caught up to the Victoria as she walked off after finishing with her taunts. "Cap't you're confusin'. First you say you want me to keep in my pants now you braggin' about gettin' me out of them? Make up your mind, Cap't!" He exclaimed, "I vote for the latter of the two by the way." He said with a devious smirk.

"Is this a blessing... Or is this a curse..."
User Image

arrow Captain Lyger Rinzyu
The Dauntless
Pyandonea

Lyger laughed uncontrollably for a moment, actually needing to lean against the railing for a second, nearly dropping his cigarette. He wasn't sure which part he found more hilarious, but hearing it all just kept him from holding it back in any way. Gathering himself he chuckled a bit, "whoo! Damn Vic I mean I know you got jokes, but when did you start doin stand up huh? I ain't good? Where dey do dat at?" he shouted, changing his voice within the last question, sarcasm literally emanating from his words.

"You can say what you want.. Outta all this only one of us is mad... I aint losin no sleep ova ya skinny a**, you know I never liked dat dopehead look, I liked you better when you was thick personally."

He sucked his teeth, holding his hands up as now most of the crew had stopped what they were doing and they were actively listening to the exchange. Hearing Anora's words he leaned forward kissing her cheek, his eyes never leaving Victoria's, his sly smirk never failing.

Dangerous Genius

User Image

Soren Markov,
Eagle Eye

He laughed at her comment to him. "Indeed it is funny. Your antics always make me laugh." He chuckled again as they all pushed into the tavern. He quickly scanned the room and the bar. The captain's next words telling them to have at it was lost in rushing sound that filled his head. He hadn't scanned half the place when his eyes fell on a familiar back. He knew who it was without even guessing. He smiled really wide at the sight of her but quickly quelled it. Soren really didn't know how to approach her. On one hand he wanted to simply scoop her up and leave with her but he knew he couldn't do that. So instead he walked up and casually sat down beside her. He kept his head forward but looked sideways at her. "Dae..." He said softly.

Mood: Interested
OOC:

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

"Is it night or is it dae?"

Dal`enne Kitsum`a but I'll let your pretty face call me Dae
User Image

xxxxxDae grinned toward Justin. So she finally learned his name. She was wondering if he'd ever get around to telling her it. "Justin. Well it's nice 'ta meet'cha!" she remarked with a grin. "My name's Dae. And thank'ya," she remarked, pursing her lips slightly as she smiled toward him. It seemed that men here were a little more friendly and less ... well.. sexual, than the last place. It seemed she couldn't get a moment's peace there and ended up having to run back toward the ship for safety. She looked back in the direction that Justin had yelled and then smiled to him before picking up her large mug and tilting it in his direction as a thank you before drinking some of it. The feel of the burn in the back of her throat made her want to hiss, but it was wonderful. To be out at sea for so long and never feel anything was a horrid thing. But now, the feel of the alcohol as it bit her certainly made it seem more at home on land. More footsteps entered, but she paid them no mind since she was waiting on her food now.

xxxxxShe was getting about halfway through her drink whenever a familiar voice called her name and she nearly choked on her drink. Dammit those voices were back! She figured she'd lost them now that she wasn't cooped up on the tossing sea. But then she realized and turned to look to her side, sitting her drink slowly down. Her bright eyes widened as she looked over that face. Was it... no... it couldn't. Then, a goofy smile covered her face, brightening it considerably. "S-Soren?!" she remarked, but tried not to be too loud. It was hard to quiet her excitement whenever she felt it bubbling over the edge and threatening to burst her little bubble. But was it safe here? There were so many others, and what about his crew mates? They were rivals, and weren't supposed to even know each other. In leaving the two searched each other out and ended up on two totally different ships.

xxxxx"What are you-" no, she had to quiet her voice. "What are you doing here?" she said very softly as she tried to calm down, but her smile never left her face. She felt like a small girl again with some stupid secret that she needed to keep. Or perhaps she felt like a child in a toy store where they were told not to touch anything, but still kept wide eyes on what they knew they wanted. A blush grew across her face while she awaited his answer.

Company: Soren
OOC:

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
~ Anora "Envy" Lefevre ~
First Mate on the Dauntless
arrow Pyandonea

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Anora arched an eyebrow as she listened to Victoria. She wasn't really mad anymore, just slightly annoyed, but even then that was quickly dissolving to amusement as Victoria continued to try to push her buttons. "You didn't have him long enough for him to be considered your sloppy seconds, lovie. I got my hands on him long before that..." Anora muttered with a sly smirk as she listened to Lyger. "She's not worth being angry over, sweetie. She's trying hard enough for the both of us." She said lightly as he kissed his cheek. A satisfied smirk was back on her lips as she watched the woman walk away. She hadn't realized that she had tensed up as much as she was. Visibly relaxing, Anora rolled her shoulders as she glanced to Lyger. "Now. How about that drink, hmm? Maybe we'll have a little fun later." She said with a grin as kissed his lips before moving to head back towards the box of booze that was still on deck.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

[[ OoC: ]]

Dangerous Genius

User Image

Soren Markov,
Eagle Eye

He kept his cool, if only barely. Soren let out a breath before saying anything. "We are resupplying before heading out again." He continued to look forward, using his hands to cover his mouth so that no one could see he was talking."It's good to see you again Dae... I've missed you." He looked sideways at her, taking in her face and eyes, making sure he burned it into his memory. He didn't want to forget any of it.

Mood: Ecstatic
OOC:

Tipsy Gawker

User Image
Charlotte de Berry

As Berry walk into the tavern, she decided on what she would do, and how long she would stay here. She did want to explore the town, even if it wasn't a very large one. She watch as Eagle eyes moved toward the bar to sit next to a woman. She saw an empty stool and the far end of the bar, there weren't many people in that area, so she decided upon that seat.

Making her way to it, she hopped up onto the seat and waited for the Bartender. As she wait, she ponder what her first drink would be. Rum perhaps? Or maybe a tot of Gin... She might even try out this town's ale. She couldn't decide, but she was sure it wouldn't take long. Turning in her seat, she watched the patrons of the Bar, as she normally would do while waiting.

Mood: Joyful
User Image

arrow Captain Lyger Rinzyu
The Dauntless
Pyandonea

Lyger grinned, beneath it all feeling a bit more than dared scratch the surface in such a public affair, taking another drag he'd turn his attention back to Anora.

"Yea, I could use a drink... and no maybes.. you heard what she said, I gotta reputation to protect here baby" he said smirking. Leaning against the railing he sighed heavily, noticing that as it was getting darker more of the men were back aboard the ship now.

Cylas had set up posts within the other ship as well, Dozer and his people were going to remain onboard until they could sail the ship out of the port. They knew better than to leave anything to chance, especially with her people on the island.

Taking the top off the bottle he'd been babysitting he took a few gulps, letting the fiery liquid pour down his throat heating his body considerably. He recoiled a bit, enjoying the wave of calm and chill that washed over him with each gulp, before handing the bottle to her.

He'd always felt there was something to be admired about an attractive woman who could drink dark liquor, he was a sucker for the small things.

Versatile Hunter

User Image
John 'Grimm' Fontaine
═════════════════════

From the lovely Dauntless, came a zombie-like figure. Sluggishly moving across the deck with a slurred look upon his face and a slight grunt or groan oozing from his mouth that stood partly ajar. Grimm was what they called the poor fellow for his horrid appearance. Ol' Grimm was having at the old silver flask of his once again, baring baited breath from the strong booze that lay within the container. His light blue eyes gazed blankly as he shuffled off the ship and lingered behind the Captain and the two fairly good looking ladies.

A drunken chuckle slithered out as he heard the conversation.
"Oi! Don't worry, sweetness! I'm always a wink away!" He hooted at Victora, his self-esteem tended to highten a bit when he was drunk. Often times he'd never even dream of talking to a woman in such a manner, fear of rejection would rule is actions. When Grimm was drunk, he just didn't care, or didn't seem to. He kept prehaps a five foot distance from the three as he walked, amazingly still standing, being this was his 30th flask full of the elixer.

Who ever said 'Yah booze, Yah loose' was obviously a bloody idiot in Grimm's book. Past Grimm's undead features, he was a built, taller man, having a towering stature of seven foot, three inches. Never felt the need for a shirt, they always got in the way and he'd have to constantly adjust it against his skin.

Original Genius

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
User Image

Isha walked proudly beside Victoria, his tails wagging and his snout up high. He heard the commotion between Lyger, the skank and his handler and he gazed the Dauntless' way. He snarled and growled with his ears back and tails pointing straight up. His scruff was sticking up in an aggressive posture. He meant no games, and displayed pure hatred in his demeanor. That man hurt his companion, thus he will always remain an enemy. Always remain prey. And his prey never escaped his jaws. Never.

He growled at them for a while longer and then let it go, as he quickened his pace to a run. He caught up to Victoria and nudged her, barking a few times. He wanted to go hunting, thus his ears were sky-high and his tails were dancing ecstatically. He nudged Victoria a few more times and heard her silent command to go have fun and trotted up to Berry before nudging her as if to say goodbye for now. He barked a few more times, and turned his colossal head Sargo's way.

He then growled and bit down harshly on the monkey's tail, tired of his jokes and his smell. He let go of the tail, barked a few times in a combative stance, daring the monkey man to attack with his stick. When nothing happened, he snarled one last time before turning and bolting off into the forest to hunt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff