Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

Justin had gone to get some cigarettes from his quarters and was apparently gone for longer than he thought. coming back into the bar he was shocked to see it full of people. He made rounds around the room making sure every one had what they needed and noticed two women that seemed to stand out from the crowd. one was against the wall already with a drink while the other sat at the bar beverageless. Stopping at the bar first "Can I get you a drink miss?" He asked her cheerfully, sendin one of his servers to check on the other woman's needs. Justin greeted the man with his hands on the counter as he waited on the womans response."What can I get ya sir?"

I'll walk dead or alive
                                                                                  I'll waste my time whenever I like
                                                                                  I'm feeling okay with my whiskey hangover

Dangerous Genius

User Image

Soren Markov,
Eagle Eye

Soren tied a rope off along the bow of the ship and pulled it tight. He turned and looked at his fellow crew mates and watched them start to gather around the captain to leave. He heard her call him to follow her and immediately stepped in behind her to do just that. Quickly he scanned the ship the Captain was death glaring and recognized her sails. A bad feeling passed through him as he looked at it. "Well Captain. It seems like an old enemy is here too. This won't be a pleasant evening." He reached for a throwing knife on his belt and began twirling it through his fingers. He began running scenarios through his head to try and maybe predict the way this night might turn out. He gave up soon after as he found it pointless to try and figure that one out.

He scanned the other ships around them, making notes and memorizing names and ship styles. He never knew when information might be needed. He scanned each ship in different light spectrums, noting each crew member and each little little detail. It took him about a minute to take in everything but soon he blinked and returned to his normal vision. "Ready when you are Captain. Let's try not to burn this bar down like you did the last one, shall we?" He said with a slight smirk.

Mood: Interested
OOC:

Savage Lover

User Image

Sargo Kazaki
Ape Man of The Prince of the Sea

Currently: At the Captain's side
Mood: Energetic

Sargo leaped at the call of his name. He was at the Captain's side in little to no time at all, heading for the pub with her, "Aye Cap't!" He said as he started to rub the back of his head where he was hit. He smiled warmly at Victora as his tail swayed back and forth behind him, "Glad I could make you laugh with that little stunt there, Cap't." He said. He then patted her on the back, "What do ya say we get ourselves some ale?! First round on me-- Hell for you Cap't all rounds on me!"

"Is this a blessing... Or is this a curse..."
User Image

arrow Captain Lyger Rinzyu
The Dauntless
Pyandonea

Lyger shook his head calmly watching the ship as it docked and the crew began to disembark, deciding it was clear there was no confrontation to be had he'd turn back to Cylas,

"keep everybody moving I want that ship mobile soon as possible" he said calmly. Cylas grinned watching as the other ship's crew began heading off the ship and making their way inland, though not quite in the same direction they'd come initially. Turning to her for a moment he dug behind his ear, sifting through thick dreadlocks to produce and hand rolled cigarette,

"help me out babe" he said glancing towards the cigarette, always enjoying seeing her use her power, in a way it was similar to his own. Assuming she obliged him, he'd take a long drag and exhale slowly through his nose, his gaze following Victoria as she and the others passed. While it hadn't been his intent to have things end the way they had, he simply had to make a choice, seeing them both certainly wasn't fair.

While what he and Victoria shared had been pretty much everything he'd known and been comfortable with for a time, there was just something about Anora. From the first time he'd met her up until that fateful day, he'd known almost immediately, his feelings for her were much stronger than he was able to fully comprehend. Since then they'd grown much closer, the crew saw her like as family, and had welcomed her with open arms. He felt guilty, though this aspect of his personality rarely surfaced, beaten down by his ego, and lack of desire to show that things effected him negatively.

"This'll be interesting.." he said his voice trailing off.

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

"Is it night or is it dae?"

Dal`enne Kitsum`a but I'll let your pretty face call me Dae
User Image

xxxxxDae looked up as she was spoken to, not expecting anyone to suddenly be there. It was true that the place had suddenly began to pick up. She didn't look around yet, not needing to know who all was there. The only person who really mattered wouldn't be. Her bright eyes looked up at the barkeep and she offered him a friendly smile. Dae truly was a social being if someone cared to include her.

xxxxx"Yes'sir. I'll 'ave a tall coconut rum," she asked of him, hoping that he had it. The last place she had gone into asking for it, they didn't have it and weren't sure how to make it. Honestly, Dae wasn't sure which part they misunderstood, the coconut part, or the rum part. If this place let her down then she felt as if she should just stop asking from now on. But now, she remained hopeful. "An' do ye' know where ta get a good meal 'round 'ere?" she questioned as well. If anything, that was the main reason for even coming ashore. Dae needed food... real food. She was literally drooling and wondered if the barkeep had absolutely anything there to offer, although most bars didn't seem to nowadays. She moved to look around now, seeing who all was there. Other people had started to file in and it seemed that the barkeep was going to be getting more business than she previously thought. It wasn't that big of a deal though. She wasn't here to socialize so it wasn't as if she demanded the man's attention or anything. She was a little more worried about who might appear through the door this time though. It was as if a bad vibe was looming at the back of her head. Something was about to happen and she wasn't too keen on it happening. Perhaps getting back to the ship would be a good idea. But no, that was a coward's way and Dae was a great asset to the group. She was fast, smart, and knew her stuff. But now, she was focused on the barkeep as he attended to not only her, but also the man who sat down from her a little ways.

Company: Zane & Justin
OOC:

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
~ Anora "Envy" Lefevre ~
First Mate on the Dauntless
arrow Pyandonea

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Anora narrowed her eyes as she stared at the ship. For a moment, it was as if the rest of the crew had been placed on mute, the only thing on her mind was the woman on that ship. Her attention was torn back to the man at her side. Blinking, Anora glanced to Lyger. With a simple nod of her head, she glanced to the cigarette. With a wink of her eye, a flame came to life at the end of his cigarette. It was gone as quickly as it had appeared, leaving a small trail of smoke in its place. "There ya go, Chaos..." She muttered, her gaze following his to Victoria as she walked up the dock. Anora knew that she had nothing to worry about, that Lyger loved her and not Victoria, but the tension between Victoria and Anora was still there. Anora had been the other woman at the start after all. "Hope you weren't wantin' to go to the bar...Cuz I'm sure not going anywhere off this ship with her wandering about...." She muttered as she glanced back to Lyger for a moment before she glanced to Cylas. "What're you grinning about? Get back to work..." She muttered before she walked off. She needed to do something before she hit somebody.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

[[ OoC: ]]
User Image

User Image

Justin smiled at the womans request though he didn't have any pre-made coconut rum he did have the stuff to make it. "One Coconut rum comin up." He said with that same cheerfulness as he pulled the ingredients and utensils out to make the drink. He wasn't much concerned about the growing crowd as he did have a fairly ample staff. As he mixed her drink he heard her other question and nodded with his answer. "I actually have a pretty good cook in the back. what would you like?" he asked curiously, thankful Zane was the patient type. After a moment he set her drink in front of her."Here you go, one Tall Coconut Rum."

I'll walk dead or alive
                                                                                  I'll waste my time whenever I like
                                                                                  I'm feeling okay with my whiskey hangover

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      Money don't grow on trees
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed
                      Ain't nothing in this world for free

Location: Pyandonea Port on the way to Dry Dock Tavern
                                        Mood: Cocky because her ex is watching her a** sway away from him.
                                        Health: Full health

Victoria was chuckling as she looked back at Eagle Eye, and gave him a wink, that devil's smile gracing her painted lips once again. She knew exactly what he was talking about, but she was trying to play innocent. The last bar they were in, someone had given her the wrong alcohol and she had started thinking about her ex. Well, Eagle Eye started playing with a match.. and the whole damned place went up in flames. Sure was pretty, until the owner started chasing them down with a rather large sword. Cringing at the thought and memory of this, her smile faded a bit but she still had one as she looked at him. " Hey, I'm an angel dontca know?" Hey, know one ever said pirates were honest. Hell, she hadn't met a pirate one that was honest, but she did attempt it, though it always ended in her bending the truth a little bit.

Laughing at herself for a moment, she looked up at her Monkey friend and shook her head. " Sargo, let just not get as drunk as you did the other night.. I really don't feel like seeing anymore of you then I already did.. even if you have fur covering most of you." Making a funny face that consisted of her tongue sticking out and her eyes being squeezed shut, she shook her head, trying to erase the image once again. " I'm pretty sure, Stone wanted to shoot you." Her voice failed as they passed by Lyger's ship, her eyes looking up at them as she walked back. There deep in the woman's eyes, possessed the soul of a devil, someone that had no remorse who hurt her. Being in the pissy mood that she was, her eyes flashed and she stopped long enough she could yell out at them. " Kissy kissy smoochy smoochy, no wonder you've got a crew that sucks.. Anora is teaching them how." Clicking her forked tongue, she flipped them off before making her with her crew towards the Dry Dock. Yea, Victoria like to start s**t and this b***h was the one that was always going to get the raw end of The Princess of the Sea. Not like she was jealous.. there was plenty of fish and a few monkeys, in the sea.
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back
                                                                                  Though you know I wish I could
                                                                                  No there ain't no rest for the wicked
                                                                                  Until we close our eyes for good

Tipsy Gawker

User Image
Charlotte de Berry

Berry pat Isha once more, then turned her attention to the Captain. "Aye, Cap'n." She quickly caught up with her and Sargo to overhear what had been said.She shook her head at Sargo and turn her head to look up at him. "Oh, and what of me? Don' I get a free mug?" She said, and lightly elbow him in the side. Her tail unrolled itself from around her waist and began to swing back and forth behind her.

Things were going well, although she had a feeling that would change quickly. Her eyes traced over the other ship that was still there... The one that stole the Captains good mood for a moment. She didn't know why, but she knew whoever was aboard that vessel would more than likely be problematic. The feeling that soon enough things would take a turn for the worse wouldn't leave her gut, although she kept a half cocked grin upon her face.

Mood: Joyful

Friendly Dabbler

Mץ nαme is...Alεxαndrα Iɭɭiαnnα Cαrtεr...αnd I αm...
Hεllbσυnd

User Image

Company: Ale? At least she hopes it's ale.
Thoughts: Shut up.

Alex turned around on her stool finally, drinking the last of her cup and holding it out to the server sent to check on her. "Ale, yeah miss?" The server asked, and Alex nodded and said, "Ja." Her voice was thick and sweet as honey, albeit distant and lost in thought as the server walked off with the empty cup. While she waited, she pulled a tube of lipstick out of her pocket and pulled the cap off, then twisted it up to reveal the beautiful blue tinted red it contained, looking to see how much of it she had left. There was enough, it wasn't like she wore the lipstick every day. Not this lipstick at least, she had others of course, a girl didn't pillage and plunder and not pick up a few personal items while she was at it. She closed the lipstick up and stuck it back into her pocket as the server brought her back her fresh ale.

There were a few people of note, but Alex was trying to relax, if only for a minute, so she kept her thoughts and her mouth to herself and her ale. Well, she might have also been trying to find new crew members. When you cut off the hands or cut out the eyes of those on your ship that looked at you or touched you wrong, it didn't leave you with much of a crew. Boys were boys, but Alex was a girl, and had been the only girl on her ship for a while. Things happen, Captain or not. Pretty soon, she'd have to take her ship and what crew she did have and get back to the North. She preferred a good Northerner anyway, they didn't b***h nearly as much.

...Come now follow, Come now follow...
...Follow me into the sea...
...Come now follow, Come now follow...
...and I will sing you into soothing sleep...

Savage Lover

User Image

Sargo Kazaki
Ape Man of The Prince of the Sea

Currently: At the Captain's side
Mood: Energetic

A few monkeys? That's Sargo! The ape man grinned as he stopped, "Yeah!" he yelled out, "A monkey could do a better job of work a deck! Oh wait! I do!" He said as he spun with a jump and shook his rear, tail swaying this way and that as he patted his rear. He let out a hearty laugh before running up to catch up with the Captain, "Aw come on now Cap't! You and Berry didn't seem to mind to much at the moment." He chuckled, "Stone is a nutty guy! He called me Cujo.. ******** was so drunk he thought I was that imaginary chimp." He said with a grunt. Sargo leaned his staff on his shoulder with one arm, holding it like a rifle as he began to march without bending his knees, his free arm swinging in motion with the opposite leg, "But I insist! Cap't's drinks on me!" Sargo then looked at Berry and grinned, "Sure! Berry's drinks on me as well!" he said as he patted the girl on the head with his over sized monkey hand.

"Is this a blessing... Or is this a curse..."

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

"Is it night or is it dae?"

Dal`enne Kitsum`a but I'll let your pretty face call me Dae
User Image

xxxxxDae's eyes seemed to light up as a smile crossed her face. Finally she'd get the rum that she'd wanted for months. It wasn't some bottled s**t either. It was something that she watched him put together. He worked like a pro as well, something that she admired. Easily, she placed her elbow on the bar and then her chin in her palm as her tender fingers curled around her jaw to patiently wait on him. She watched how he worked, remembering it, for she had a wonderful memory. Still the world was in a grey tone, but that was fine by her. Even though everything was grey, she was still able to somehow see color, just in a different way. There were so many shades of light grey that a normal person could never pick out. Even whenever her rum came to her, it was a tone of grey, but it wasn't a 50% grey, it was more around a 30 - 35% in its tonal range. This was something she felt that she couldn't explain to anyone else, for someone else would only find her strange. Maybe one day she'd meet someone else who was as colorblind as herself. Still, she knew one man who saw things differently. The thought made her smile as she moved her hand to grip her drink. His words on food also had her mood elevated.

xxxxx"Beef," she answered with a grin. "I don't care 'ow it's prepared, just no salt... and none'o that pickled s**t," she chuckled toward him. Finally, a real meal and she didn't even have to go hunting for it. The man said he had a good cook, so why not? Her bright eyes watched him while her lips pulled up to curve into a smirk. She wondered where the rest of her crew was, for even though several people came into the bar, still no one from the ship showed up. It made her slightly paranoid if one really wanted to know, but she knew that the captain would never leave without her. They were on great terms, even if she wasn't on the same level with the first mate. Maybe one day the two of them could be friends. Perhaps she was viewed as a threat, but she could easily let her know that she was no threat, especially towards the captain. She had her own man to worry about.

Company: Zane & Justin
OOC:
User Image [EDITED]

arrow Captain Lyger Rinzyu
The Dauntless
Pyandonea

Lyger grinned taking a long drag of the cigarette before shaking his head in response,

"nah, we got more than enough booze here" he said calmly exhaling through his nose, "and with this other ship in the works, we're not going anywhere..."

Cylas chuckled a bit stiffening to give her a fake two finger salute, "yes mistress" he said slyly his gaze lingering just long enough to trace her curvy figure before he returned to his duties. Lyger took another pull as he stepped up to the railing watching the men continuing their work, some were already making their way back to the Dauntless.

Lyger pushed the crew when he had to, but when they had time to spare he let them work at their own pace. Strangely this generally lead them to get things done faster, as they didn't feel as though they were being forced to do it. A wide variety of powers also helped in this particular endeavor, as most of the sails had already been repaired by Widow and her sister.

The men from the other bar they'd recruited earlier had begun filling in some of the gaps in the crew as they repaired the battle hardened ship. Lyger brimmed with pride as he watch Cylas move about the crew, commanding their respect and in the same light they acted more like brothers and cousins working together. Turning back to Anora he grinned,

"care for a drink love?" he said stepping over to the box and taking out the bottle he'd had from before, some how it was still there. Victoria's voice surprised him, he smirked standing to turn and make his way back to the railing. He laughed, causing another uproar from those about him, who'd all frozen stiff as soon as she spoke, most we're well aware of the drama between them.

"That stings Vic" he said with a chuckle, "you know how we do captain..." he said smirking taking another drag of the cig. "I gotta tell ya babe, my feelings are hurt here... I'm, I'm wounded" he said sarcastically, as a number of the men about him Cylas included burst out laughing at the spectacle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff