Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      Money don't grow on trees
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed
                      Ain't nothing in this world for free

Victoria looked around the crew a few more moments before she turned on her heel and headed back into her quarters, sliding that jacket off. It was getting hot, and as much as she loved her jacket it just wasn't going to work in the heat since the incident. Tossing the jacket onto the bed, the woman's boots thudded heavily as she made her way towards a crudely made desk and chair, a hand drawn map. It looked like she was plotting their course, which was headed straight towards a makeshift dock town. Taking her time, she moved to sit down and flopped down on the chair. It creaked and squeaked as she moved, her eyes rolling softly. A sigh escaped her as she leaned forward, closing her eyes as she waited on Berry to make her way to the quarters.
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back
                                                                                  Though you know I wish I could
                                                                                  No there ain't no rest for the wicked
                                                                                  Until we close our eyes for good
User Image

arrow Captain Lyger Rinzyu
The Dauntless
Pyandonea

The hot sun baked them as they made their way through the somewhat barron area towards a small settlement of wooden buildings. Lyger found himself rather taken aback by this,

"how longs it been since we were here last?" he asked curiously, wondering how this place could have come so far, in what seemed like not very long. "Its been a couple years now actually" said Bruce, "we haven't had reason to come down this end in quite sometime now..."

Lyger nodded calmly, he'd gotten very comfortable with these particular members of the crew, outside of Cylas they were the closest to him. As the came up on the buildings now, they seemed far less impressive up close, though one was rather familiar. He calmly sniffed the air, the faint smell of sweat, blood and alcohol drifted past him carried by the wind from the place a ways down.

He was surprised no one was out, but considering how hit it was, it made sense to stay out of the sun. Black stepped up to the small half double doors and push through them, and they entered what was quite obviously a bar. Lyger smirked, his nose never failed him, as he stepped in second a few of the people within gasped, one even muttered his name 'Lyger'

"Its good to see no introductions are needed" he said calmly, what little conversation had been taking place went quiet almost immediately. "Now, why don't I start by saying that I have no intention of hurting anyone... Quite the contrary actually, my crew and I have discovered a rather beaten ship out near the coast. The plan is to fix it up and get it sea ready..."

He paused for a moment stepping up to the bar and reaching behind it casually taking hold of one of the many bottles of rum. Removing the top he took a long healthy swig, sighing happily as it sizzled within his throat and stomach. Shaking his head he set it back down,

"Anyone tired of sitting around on their asses in this place can help with the remodeling of the ship. Those who help are promised a place within my crew upon this new ship, and equal share in all our plunder."

Tipsy Gawker

User Image
Charlotte de Berry

Berry finished cleaning the deck, and was proud to say that it was the cleanest that she'd even seen it. She made sure to be through, going as far as to get down on her knees to clean the grim that had been collecting for who knows how long. She looked up to see the others still hard at work, and was glad to have been given this duty. Berry felt that she did this ship proud. Setting the mop and bucket where they belonged, having forgotten to put them away once.

Quickly and silently, she made her way toward the Captain's quarters, and knocked softly, then slowly open the door. "I finished the task I was given, and came strait here, as you asked." She said in her meek voice.

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed

Victoria looked up and smiled, her fingers working on rolling a cigarette. Motion for another one of those creaky chairs, the captain leaned back on her chair, and flicked her fingers so that she could light the cigarettes. "Being the smallest on the ship, I know you don't get a lot of respect... I was wondering something." She said softly as she turned to face the woman fully, her tail swaying behind her happily. This was when a devious smile graced her lips and she leaned forward, the look of the sea rushing through her ocean eyes. " What do you think about being my first mate?" The question was one most of the crew was longing for, but Victoria wanted someone she could trust this time.. not just for sex and play time.
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back

Tipsy Gawker

User Image
Charlotte de Berry

Berry didn't know what to say. First mate!? She froze and the hair on her tail puffed up out of shock. She knew that some of the others, those that had been expecting this promotion, would be upset and off put. However, Berry knew that she was chosen for a reason. Whatever reasoning that was behind it, she couldn't say... but she certainly wouldn't argue with it. Soon, she found her voice and a small smile etched on her face "F-first mate? I would love to take that responsibility on, and I promise that I wont disappoint you, Cap'n!"

Berry wanted to dance, but made sure to keep her form before her captain. She didn't want her to think if she danced about in a fit of joy that she wasn't responsible or capable of handling the job. However, she did have a large grin that quickly spread across her face.

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed

Victoria got the giggles watching Berry, shaking her head as she took a long drag from the cigarette, her ocean eyes dancing out over the balcony for a moment. This was going to be away to toughen the girl up, get her ready to deal with what was to come. Turning her eyes back to her as she blew out the smoke, she nodded her head for a moment. " We're gonna be coming onto land soon. I want this ship in top shape, can you make sure of that for me? Those landlovers out there are gonna give you alota problems bout this.. jus' know they do anything an' it's their head for our new mop." Victoria gave Berry a cold laugh as she leaned back, knowing the woman would take it as what would happen to her if she messed up.

Or end up like the last First Mate.Thinking he was important and could run the show, he decided he was going to try to over run Victoria and take the Prince of the Sea for himself. It didn't turn
                                        out like that. The man ended up eating the wrong end of Victoria's sword and being knocked in Davy Jones' locker, for what ever creatures laid down there's supper. It was actually fun for Victoria...
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back
User Image

The Dauntless
Pyandonea [Bar near the shore]

Lyger smirked, noting that they didn't seem very convinced about the 'meaning them no harm' part of his words. It made sense, anyone who'd heard of him or his band of mutants knew they generally took what they wanted, it was unusual to even get conversation from them half the time. Deciding to make it more believable he'd add a bit to it,

"I'd also like to add that any and all alcohol within this establishment will be leaving with us and be available aboard my ships. Unlike this place I have no intention of charging you for it, I only ask for your service..."

A man stood in the back, the only one of the group seemingly not afraid of him and his people, he turned to face them, scowling angrily at them.

"We no longer fear pirate scum like you..." he spat, turning and raising his hand to face them, a crimson orb of energy gathering within his palm. "You won't be taking anything.. Leave now or I'll kill you all" he snapped, the orb continuing to grow within his grasp.

Lyger turned a bit to his right glancing at the man just next to him, "vortex" he said calmly, to which the man raised his hand out to the side of him. Palm out a black energy began to form their, circling about his palm like a small black hole, the man's orb trailed out into the small vortex and began being sucked into it. After a bit of a spark it vanished, Lyger's hand snapping up just as quickly, the man's body lifting from the ground, limbs spread a part, struggling against an unseen foe, holding him in place.

"You dare question my power?" he asked angrily through gritted teeth, his eye twitched slightly and the mans body thrust backwards slamming into the wall behind the bar and holding there. "I will show you what I like to do to heroes" he snapped, his eyes widening slightly as he focused on this man, who's hand reached up and began clasping at his neck. Strangely thought he couldn't quite grab hold of what was strangling him, even as his face turned blue he rhithed helplessly against the kinetic field about him. After a while though his body went still, a scared whimper echoed from behind him as a woman sitting in the corner shifted in her seat.

"Now..." he said with a smirk, holding his hands out to either side, "anybody else think their difference of opinion in this matter is worth their life?"

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
~ Anora "Envy" Lefevre ~
First Mate on the Dauntless

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Anora sighed softly as she ran her fingers through her long blonde locks. The repairs were coming along far to slowly to be to her liking. She was beginning to wonder how Lyger's attempts to getting more of a crew to help with the repairs were coming. Knowing her dear captain and lover, his reputation wasn't exactly helping in his attempts of kindly getting a crew. The heat was officially getting to her, so she stripped off her coat and hung it over the railing as she watched the few that were working on the repairs. Maybe she should run into town and check on their progress. "Keep it up boys...You better not be slacking when I get back with the Captain..." Anora muttered, her French accent still noticeable in her voice.

Leaving the ship, Anora let her thumbs hook into the brown leather crisscrossed belt as she walked. Now that she wasn't wearing her coat, her sleeveless gray button up vest, gray form fitting slacks, and black knee high boots were completely visible. The vest was missing a few of the top buttons, so there was a rather nice view of her cleavage. It didn't take her long to reach the bar that she had seen them headed to. Slipping inside, Anora let her green eyes drift around the room, spotting a decent amount of fear struck people and one dying man that was obviously dying by Lyger's telekinesis. "Now, boys ... Not much life to choke outta these people, let alone the cocky man that opened his trap..." Anora muttered with a sly grin as she made her way to the captain. "The sooner you kind folks assist us with our ship, the sooner we get outta your hair. Now, I doubt many of you would complain to that idea. Now how abouts you folks give us a hand..." Anora muttered to the small crowd with her same sly grin as she looked to Lyger out of the corner of her eye.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

[[ OoC: ]]
User Image

The Dauntless
Pyandonea [Bar near the coast]

Lyger chuckled hearing her words, reminding himself for a moment that originally this was all supposed to be somewhat of a peaceful encounter. The sound of her voice eased his temper, though turning to glance at her curvy form his grin broadened, before turning back to the people once more.

"I'll serve" a man said, standing from his table, those about him seemed hesitant but his courage seemed to persuade them. A few more stood from another table followed by those sitting with the first man and then another, a few were having trouble taking their eyes off Envy, standing just at the thought of getting to see her on a daily basis.

"See that babe" he said calmly, "I feel like I should just let you handle missions like these, apparently my nature is a bit too impulsive for the range of what passes for civilized conversation these days..." He chuckled to himself, taking another swig from the bottle sitting on the bar before turning to the bartender.

"Ya know man to be honest, we could use a guy on the ship that can make a few drinks... No point in stay in a bar with no alcohol, where do you get your liquor by the way? Is there more than just this?" he asked curiously, "yes" the man said, the sound of defeat within his voice, "a group of guys brought us here to start a settlement, though after the bar was built, the whole idea kinda slowed down a bit." Lyger nodded, it wasn't the first time he'd seen places with nothing but hollow buildings except for a bar somewhere within.

"I appreciate you letting me come, theres cases of the stuff down in the cellar, nobody real pays much for liquor these days... Not much to pay is there" he said with a heavy sigh. Lyger nodded again, "yea I hear ya, do me a favor" he said with a grin, "gather a few of the guys in here that want to join and bring those cases of liquor down to the ship its not too far away. Pack like your not comin back, nothing over a bag a piece though, and meet us down at the docks." Taking the bottle he'd been enjoying he nodded to the others back towards the door and they headed out, his arm slipping around Anora's waist as he passed her guiding her out of the bar.

"Coming to my rescue as usual I see love... I wonder what it is about you that makes men so agreeable" he asked with a sly grin

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
~ Anora "Envy" Lefevre ~

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Anora watched with a satisfied grin as one by one, men in the room stood to volunteer. She always got her way when it came to things like this. With the right words and the right view, it never took much to get what she wanted. "Good. See, boys? Was that so hard?" She asked lightly with a smirk as she glanced to those about the room as well as the men in Lyger's crew. "Ah, Chaos, darling. Civilized has nothing to do with it. With the right words and a good view of what I have to offer, and they're putty in my hands..." She said with a chuckle and a sly grin. Many of the new recruits were still staring at her, while others went with the bartender to get the rest of the booze.

Anora chuckled as Lyger's arm slid around her waist and directed her out of the building. "Mmm. I can't imagine why either, Chaos love..." Anora said with a sly grin of her own and a chuckle. She had seen the disappointed looks of some of the new recruits as Lyger had slid his arm around her waist and directed her from the building. She was sure many of them joined just for the opportunity to see her again, but the idea of her being claimed was depressing for them. "Now that we've got more men, the quicker this ship'll be up and running. I hate being on land to long. You know that." Anora muttered as her gaze drifted around what was left of the town, which wasn't much at this point.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

User Image

The Dauntless
Pyandonea

Lyger chuckled a bit, admiring her optimism,

"that ship's pretty banged up babe, we'll be lucky if it doesn't take a couple weeks to fix it... We're still low on supplies from the repairs we made to the Dauntless."

As they walked past the empty and in some cases hollow wooden buildings he began to get an idea, pausing for a moment to stare at one in particular. It was the least built, literally just a two story wooden frame, already painted black with a simple sign on top but nothing written. As a few of them came marching out of the bar behind them with cases of liquor in their hands he nodded to the building.

"Get a team out here and get this building down, we're gonna need all that wood, and metals you can find as well.. Sooner we get this ship off the docks, sooner we can all be rich boys" he said raising his hand balled up in a fist to them. Turning now he continued to walk with her back towards the ship, Blaze and the others were already ahead of them, almost back to the docks.

"So far this has been a perfect day, found a new ship, ton of booze and even got some extra supplies out of it all, possibly even a whole other crew. Mind you they'll have to be broken in a bit, to the point where mutiny is synonymous with suicide..."

Savage Lover

User Image

Sargo Kazaki
Ape Man of The Prince of the Sea

Fuzzy ears twitched as an even fuzzy tail hung onto the pole for the sails of The Prince of the Sea. Two large furred feet holding onto the side of the wooden structure as the ape like man looked out over the roaring waters. A staff hung slightly from one hand, the other free hand held over the ape's eyes to protect them from the sun as he gazed about. Sargo let forth a sigh as he began to make his way down the sails, "Nothing as usual." He said with a bored tone as he landed on the deck of the ship. He looked around at the other crew members, some human and some once human. He looked down at his large hands, curling and un curling his fingers and turning them this way and that as he inspected them, "Sometimes I think this is a curse..." He then glanced at one of the more non-human crew members, "Then at other times I wonder if I was blessed..."

"Is this a blessing... Or is this a curse..."

Malevolent Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The world is so thirsty. It cries out for the sweet nectar which will quench it's thirst for all time. But who? Who could possibly fill the thirst of the world?

Zane Ifrin
Ace of Hearts
Clouds, plump and full, drifting along in the sky. Wind, whipping about violently, the force threatening to destroy reality itself. Then, darkness, pure and true. Suddenly, the darkness is vanquished and Zane is bombarded with pure sunlight. Blinking with pure annoyance, he began to rub his eyes, trying to convince himself that he was still asleep. Perched upon his knee, a colorful parrot stared at him, it's head cocked to the side. He smirked, his companion most likely the reason that he had been awakened during the daytime. He reached out to the avian, the bird allowing him to pat it's head gently. Ruffling the feathers atop it's crown, he began to smile, the simple act being a nice diversion for the moment. After a few moments, he retrieved a cracker from his breast pocket holding it before the parrot, immediately catching it's attention. "Here little Tabris. Tabris want the cracker?" He tossed the cracker of the edge of the railing, causing it to descend to the deck below. The parrot, apparently named Tabris, soared after it, the daily habit of doing so causing him to be accustomed to such an erratic flight parent. With his parrot off of his knee, Zane shifted from his awkward position in the crow's nest, his knees having been dangling over the sides, along with his arms.

He rolled backwards, tucking in his knees and placing all of his weight on his shoulders. With a light kick, he sprung up into the air, adjusting his body while airborne to be feet down. With precise aiming, he landed on the railing of the crow's nest, his feet touching down first, followed by his hands gripping the rail for support. Placing a hand above his brow, he began to survey the ocean surrounding his ship. As expected, they had sailed through the night and had closed some of the distance separating them from the mainland. Already he could see the green associated with fertile land. However he was certain it was still quite off, and there would be no point in giving the crew a false sense of security. With a sigh he stepped onto the crow's nest, bending down to retrieve his hat. Securing it on his head, he popped his neck, relaxing his muscles. Taking one last look at the horizon, he gave a faint glimmer of another smile, right before jumping over the edge. Grasping the edge of the railing, he swung himself onto the mast, immediately throwing his feet on the wooden surface. He surfed down the mast, spiraling like a whirlpool as he descended. Nearing the bottom of the mast, his surf became a sprint and right as he was nearing the end, he jumped forward, which essentially was down, doing a handstand, before flipping forward onto his feet.

Not five feet away, his crew mate looked upon the spectacle with amusement, having been used to such displays from the captain. "Showoff." The crew mate, after making the utterance returned to mopping the deck more so annoyed with the task at hand than anything else. Zane strode past him, patting his back as he did so."Try cheering up Caleb. You only do this maybe one week out of the year. Don't let it darken your mood." Giving his short glimpse of wisdom, Zane disappeared into his quarters to resume his nap. After all a cranky, sleep deprived captain was not something any ship needed, least of all The Red Queen.

It will be I. I a mere urchin of the sea. It will be I that drowns the world in red so as to quench it's thirst of thirsts. For who else to spread the red, but the ace of hearts.

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
~ Anora "Envy" Lefevre ~

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Anora sighed softly at his comment. She knew he was right, of course, but she could hope. She had become far to comfortable on the water. Though, even growing up she preferred being on the water than on land. "Yes, I know, darling. I can hope, though..." Anora said with a playful grin. As he paused, Anora glanced to the building he was staring at before looking back to Lyger. She could see the wheels turning in his head. And sure enough, as he called for a team to tear it done, she couldn't help but grin again. "I knew you'd do that..." Anora muttered, more to herself than to him. Looking to Lyger, Anora grinned. "Oh, you'll break them in just fine. Never takes long with a new crew when it comes to you. I can think of another way to make your day better...." Anora mumbled lightly with a sly grin as they reached the dock. Looking to the ship being repaired, Anora noted that the few men that were working on it were still hard at work.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed

While Victoria and Berry talked in the Captain's Quarters, the ship blew on towards the land that was in front of them. Victoria had set her sails towards it within the last victory on sea, wanting and needing to stock up. The crew dashed around madly working and cleaning, most though trying to pull stuff out of their asses so they didn't end up like most of the other people that pissed the Captain off. The woman, even being as dainty and small as she was, the woman was ruthless and full of spunk. It didn't help that most of the time if you thought something bad of her, she was going to find out. Many of her crew thought she had telepathic powers from the radiation but Victoria never talked about herself. The woman's pass was about a dark as the abyss below them. No one ever really messed with Victoria because of this, though there was a few that had dared the woman. They were either rewarded for their bravery by given a night in the Captain's quarters, at least when she was caught in a good mood, or the attempt was down right funny. Otherwise, they were given a treatment not fit for the filth they battled, and cast away down into the nothing given to Davy Jones himself.

This was always on the crews mind as they worked, finally the man in the Crow's Nest getting his act together and was up in an instant. " LAND HO!" The salty dog yelled as he noticed the green land, the evident things were starting to adapt and regrow from the ' incident.' A smile graced his face as he started to recognize the makeshift port town, a place they seemed to always return to on the days when Victoria needed a break.. or fresh meat. Though his yell went unnoticed from the crew below, them bustling around to worried about trying to get the ship in shape for Victoria. This caused the older man to grumble and take a deep breath, with a billowing roar he made his announcement one more time. " I SAID LAND HO!" If you didn't know what the radiation did to him, or know him very well.. you did now.

Finally paying attention to him, and looking up most of the crew ran to the front of the ship and started hanging over the railing and holding on to the ropes as they looked out towards the land. Ships were there, and they knew that meant people were there. A devious smile graced most of their lips, fangs revealed, razor teeth and bristling the crew looked like something the devil conjured up. Still smiling deviously, one of the men broke from the crowd and started toward the back of the boat, his boots making loud noises as they slammed against the ground until they reached the door of Victoria Maycke, Captain of the Prince of the Sea, or at least that was what the plaque on her door said.

" Cap't, Cap't land ho!"
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff