User Image
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      Money don't grow on trees
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed
                      Ain't nothing in this world for free

Health: Very drunk
                                        Mood: Feeling pretty damn good.

A coo escaped her as she felt a nudge, her attention finally being taken from James and put back to Cylas. Leaning forward to him, she planted a kiss on his cheek under his eye leaving a lipstick print around it. " I figured you needed no introduction, my darling." She giggled softly as she wiggled her nose playfully, letting a side show of her that only really came out when she was around Cylas. She acted like a woman, someone that laughs and plays innocently. It was just little bit of a shine, though the ocean eyes were still flashing deviously. Her demonic tail twitched and played behind her, much like a cat's would who was incredibly happy. As she sat down there, she leaned up against Clyas, meaning to talk to him more but right now she was still trying to get the alcohol into her system good.

" She is dynomite in a small package, lovie. I mean, she can put most of my crew to shame. I am proud of her." Victoria said proudly as she watched the woman a moment, laughing because Berry looked a little uncomfortable with all the busting and ablowing. Turning towards Justin, she flicked her hand and ordered them all more ale specially Lil Berry, and gave her a bight smile. " Drink up TOMORROW WE SAIL!" With this she tossed her hands up, falling back into Cylas as she took the tankard and drank it down. " Whoever can drink me under the table, get 4 gold pieces.. I'm at 5 tankards.. Come take on the Princess!!"
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back
                                                                                  Though you know I wish I could
                                                                                  No there ain't no rest for the wicked
                                                                                  Until we close our eyes for good
User Image

arrow Dry Dock Pub, Pyandonea

Cylas nodded calmly, a smile tracing his features as he listened to her, knowing all too well how hard it was to try and control Victoria. Wrapping his arm about her shoulder when she leaned against him he chuckled a bit shaking his head,

"I see what you mean" he said still casually looking Berry over, "she looks like she might be fiesty on the low..." He watched as she began to drink, turning his attention back to Berry,

"yea that's probably for the best" he said, glancing between her and Victoria, trying to imagine her keeping Victoria in check, struggling with it. With another gulp of his beer, he'd lean his back against the bar, a heavy sigh escaping him as he began to feel a feeling of euphoria slowly washing over him.

It'd been a little while since he'd drank with any seriousness, usually enjoying being on point, however days like today were exceptions.

"How long have you been on the Prince?" he asked curiously, now very much wanting to get to know her first mate, she was usually a solid judge of character.

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

Max grabbed Sargo by the back of the neck "Stone. It's Stone." he said casually before his voice took more serious tone "I'm the quartermaster on this ship, so the next time you decide to poke me in the chest I'll take your finger a'right?" He said before releasing his grip on him and giving him a friendly pat on the back. "Now, you go on ahead, I don't drink. Stay out of trouble and don't drink too much okay?" Max said in the nicest tone he knew before heading back towards the main mast of the ship to go back to his Crows nest sanctuary, he wanted to have a talk with Cujo and set him straight about wanting to kill everyone on the ship all the time.

((Alright, sounds like a plan. We'll do it next time we get the chance because I'm still feeling sick and I'm gonna head to bed. Night everyone))

"Mr. Glock, what do you have to say about that?"
Mr. Glock of course is going to say bang..

Health: Perfect
Mood: Annoyed
* OOC*

Partying Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
█████ ┋Now The dark begins to rise , save your breath it's far from over
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ℓєανє тнє ℓσѕт αη∂ ∂єα∂ вєнιη∂, ησωѕ уσυя ¢нαη¢є тσ яυη ƒσя ¢σνєя
xxxxxxxxxx(I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLight the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
xxx[αℓℓ ιѕ ℓσѕт αgαιη вυт,]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M . NOT . GIVING . IN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. WILL . NOT . BOW
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. WILL . NOT . BREAK
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx James Davison the Third A.K.A Captain Knuckles!
▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I'm Captain of the: Legacy's Edge
We're currently at: In my quaters in the Legacy's Edge

"Ummmm, Please call me Captain Knuckles. Mister Davidson brings me back memories." Jame's said, signing a bit. He never been called that ever since he left his life as royalty to become a pirate. He then listened to what Marlaina had to say and it wasn't what he expected. " Changing the topic or is this related to your life story?" Jame's asked as he put his fists inside the palm of his other but he signed a bit. He rather not start an arguement over this whole thing. "But yes Marlaina. I heard of it. We're basically talking about my homeland. I know what happened. It is sad to hear such a thing, I actually knew the oldest daughter because of my mother. She was beautiful if i may say. Wouldn't mind marrying a girl like her but the ocean is all i need to please myself. Why do you ask Marlaina?" Jame's said, wondering why she was asking. "Marlaina can you please tell me what your up to. I'm not a man of waiting. I want to know now."

OCC/// Short post >.<

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

"Is it night or is it dae?"

Dal`enne Kitsum`a but I'll let your pretty face call me Dae
User Image

xxxxxDae smiled toward him and moved to kiss his forehead. "So you're off drinkin' with other girls when I'am not around huh?" Dae asked him. She was so happy to be with him, but all these adventures he talked about made her truly miss him and she was wondering if they were starting to move apart since they couldn't be together anymore. "Did'cha ever t'ink that maybeh we shouldn't do 'dis anymore?" she asked him seriously for a moment as she brought a hand up to play in his hair. "Are we hurtin' each oder all d'time? You got'yer own life ta live. Are we holdin' each oder back?" she questioned. She hated to ask this, especially when they were finally together, but she knew that they'd be separating that night and probably wouldn't see each other for a very long time. What if it was years before they met again?

xxxxxIt broke Dae's heart to think that she'd lose this man for so long. But really all they were doing were hurting each other constantly. She knew that she wasn't having fun without him, but it seemed like he was enjoying himself. Dae moved to sit up so that she could wrap her arms around her knees, looking over the rooftops. She could see the ships in the distance and this only hurt her to see.

Company: Soren
OOC:

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【• • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Phereson
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Health: Tipsy
Mood: Shocked

Marlaina stared at him in bafflement. She had no idea who he was, when she should have! She shook her head, sadness enveloping her soul. She reached above her, removing her bandana and allowing a cascade of golden blonde hair drape over her shoulders. "I am sorry to say that Elione wasn't the one who got away.." her voice was low, barely audible as she lowered her sleeve off her shoulder, revealing the Royal Brand located above her breast. She sat there a moment, in complete silence. She should have remembered him. "I'd imagine you want me to take my leave.." she stood, pulling up her sleeve and taking her bandana in her hand. She turned towards the door, cursing herself in her mind.

((O.O.C.-))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【 • • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tipsy Gawker

User Image
Charlotte de Berry

Berry took a long drink from her new mug, and set her gaze upon Cylas. "How long 'ave I been on the Prince?" Well, that was a question that she'd never been asked before. Most people would ask her how old she was, why she was so short, or sometimes how the weather was like down their for people who were much too tall. It was a nice change of pace, and a question that wouldn't end up with her breaking their legs, or something to that effect.

"Well, ta' be honest... Not tha' long. Maybe about a year r' two. Can't really kept track of th' time. Could be a bit longer..." She took another swig of her drink. "But, it's been real good fer me, ya know? I love th' crew, although I think tha' some of them dunna like the fact tha' I was made First mate... But I say tha' they can toss off." With that being said, she finished the last of her mug, slamming it down on the table.

Mood: Sitting with her Captain

Dangerous Genius

User Image

Soren Markov,
Eagle Eye

Soren frowned at her question. He pondered the question. He had never even thought about the question before. He had never even considered leaving Dae behind before. Even as he thought it about it, it made his chest tighten up and hurt. He had no desire to move on from Dae. There wasn't anyone else out there that he wanted to be with, no one who even came close to Dae. He hated the idea of not having a chance to be with Dae. "No. That's not what I want," he finally replied after a second. "There is nothing in this world I want more than you. You are everything to me. I'll take the brief times of seeing you rather than never seeing you again. I would be broken if I couldn't ever be with you again." Soren sat up with Dae. He wrapped an arm around her. "I hate the idea of not being in your heart Dae. No matter what happened, you would always be in mine."

Mood: Happy
OOC:
User Image

User Image

Justin downed the last of his drink and nodded to Victoria an acknowledgement of her order. Reaching under the counter he pulled out six pitchers filled them up and slid them down the counter top, all of them stopping precisely in front of the captain. Turning he yelled to Beafy "Hey come Take this body out!" The creature happily trotted through the area, snatching it up and carrying it out to the deck.

I'll walk dead or alive
                                                                                  I'll waste my time whenever I like
                                                                                  I'm feeling okay with my whiskey hangover

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

xxxxxDae shook her head softly. "What kind'a life is 'dis? What if we leave an 'ner see each oder again?" she asked, lifting her eyes to look at him. His words did not reassure her. "I 'ate not seeing you...." Dae shrugged softly. "Besides. You go off wit' s'many butiful women..." She kept her arms around her knees, knowing that they needed to get back to their ships soon, or at least their crew. They couldn't stay out here for too long before having someone come after them. She wasn't sure how she felt about the fact that his captain knew. Just knowing that he got drunk with her rubbed her the wrong way. But then, they had turned into pirates. Both of them had changed from what they were five or six years ago. They were adults now. They were scoundrels. Sometimes Dae didn't like it, but she knew she had to deal with it.

OOC:so short... UGH!

Partying Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ℓєανє тнє ℓσѕт αη∂ ∂єα∂ вєнιη∂, ησωѕ уσυя ¢нαη¢є тσ яυη ƒσя ¢σνєя
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLight the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere

Jame's heart skipped a beat once she took of her bandana. It was surprising how she was here in his boat. "Well well well. Isn't it one of the princesses who survivied. I got to say, I knew you looked familiar since I grew up in territory three myself but knowing that I would ever see you again....Well i never would expected it." Jame's said with a smirk. James got out of his chair, chased after her. He stopped Marlaina before she got to the door, grabbing her by the wrist. "You're not going anywhere Little Lady." Jame's gripped her wrist tightly. "You know how much you'll cost if I turn you in. I would be rich......." James said. "But I would just be another Pirate who betrays someone else for some gold. Look. You're not the only one who came from Royalty. I came from a rich family myself. My father and mother was proud of me since I was going to marry the daughter of one of the richest families in territory three but they couldn't help the fact that I wanted to adventure the world with my future wife once i got married. I didn't care if my parents couldn't understand my lust for adventure but when my Fiance told me that she wanted to settle down in one place, I didn't want to be with her anymore. So I stole some gold from my parents and bought a ship, gathered a crew and set sail. After a year of sailing, I was almost dead broke and my crew were hungry. We had to do something to survive. So we started to raid Cargo ships out at sea, stealing food, water, gold and gun powder. So when the word caught wind of me and my crew stealing from cargo ships, we were known as pirates. So don't you think you have it tough Marlaina. I'm sorry for your sisters okay but don't walk out of here thinking you know what to do right away." Jame's then slowly loosened his grip, signing a bit. " Just tell me why out of all the people in this world, you came to me? Did your oldest sister told you I could help? Because I am willing to help you Marlaina. You're Older Sister was really a true friend of mine."

Dangerous Genius

User Image

Soren Markov,
Eagle Eye

Soren snorted in laughter when Dae said something about going off with beautiful women. "I don't go off with beautiful women. The only woman I've ever been with is you." Soren frowned at it all. He didn't know how to reassure her. There wasn't much he could say right now that could. "Dae, you are the only one I love in this world. Everything I do is for you. So please, let's not let go of each other. I would get nothing but pain from that."

Mood: Happy
OOC:

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【• • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Phereson
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Health: forcibly sober
Mood:determined

Marlaina felt his hand on her wrist, biting her lip when he brought up turning her in. But through listening to his story, she forced the liquor out of her mind. "I had no idea that you were the same James Davidson that Elione spoke so highly about." She sauntered over to his desk once more. "I sought you out for a job of sorts. I heard that you were a Captain that gets what he wants and I was hoping to ask for you help." she removed the cylindrical case that was strapped to her thigh and opened it, dumping its contents onto the desk. Among the various treasure maps was a wanted poster depicting an older fellow. "I was hoping that, in return for these maps tha lead to millions of golden treasures, you'd help me find this man.." she sad down, pure hatred dripping from her words. Her hands shook. "I don't know his name, but he's the man who killed my sisters."

((O.O.C.-))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【 • • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

xxxxxDae nodded her head as she understood him. She agreed with him, for even if they left each other, she would never find someone to fill the hole in her heart that only Soren could fill. She moved to hug him tightly, kissing his shoulder as she tucked her head against his, slightly closer down toward his shoulder since she was shorter than him and had a shorter torso. "I feel d'same 'bout you Sor'n," she told him. "But promise meh 'dat we'r not gonna do dis forever, please," she asked of him. "I 'ate it."

xxxxxShe closed her eyes a moment, feeling as if she could sleep against Soren. She missed the few nights she had actually spent at his side. She didn't care where they were, she just wanted to be with him. If he could promise her that one day they'd be able to leave their ships and be together, then she would stay with him. Dae wasn't going to have her heart ache over and over again because of how she would gain and then lose Soren. She thought back to the last night that she slept beside Soren. It had been in a canopy where they could see the stars. She had stayed up extremely late with him as she pointed out the different things she was learning from the moon and the stars. Of course Soren already knew them all, for he was extremely smart, something she admired of him. He wasn't like the other men she had met. Sure sometimes he lacked a bit of emotion, but she wouldn't trade him for the world. "I love you Sor'n," she whispered. "We need t'get back 'for we'r missed..."

OOC:

Partying Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Jame's smirked. Looks like his little life story helped him to convince her he wasn't such a bad guy. " Well, Being called a Pirate, I wouldn't recgonize myself either but I have to say, The pirates life is probably the best choice i ever made in my life. I'm glad i lef that hell whole behind. I would just be another regular person in the crowd. I want to be known." Jame's said proudly, watching Marlaina walk towards his desk again. He heard Marlaina speak again and hearing what she said, she was almost right about him. "Well I do get what I want most of the time and I can give you a job." Jame's replied, standing right besides her to see what she was doing at his desk. She watched her remove something from her thigh and poured out maps onto his desk along with a bounty. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Sweet Momma. You weren't joking when you said you could help me out. I thought you meant a one night stand but treasure maps! God, You don't know how much i love you right now." Jame's said as his eyes turned into money signs. "And yes I will help you find your killer. Anyone who messes with my friends will get their a** kicked by my fist!....If that makes any sense at all." Jame's cocky side started to show as the alcohol started to leave his system. " Woman, We don't need to know his name. If he is in territory five, he is screwed but........... Anywhere else. I don't know.......Sorry to say but in territory five, I basically rule that area. I would go there to recruit more members but.......No crew! But I can get information abou tthis man anywhere in Territory five, I got eyes and ears over there and in a couple of days or weeks." Jame's said taking his throwing knife out from his coat, stabbing the man's bounty onto his desk. He started to get into the plan he making, almost like if he made this plan before. "This man is good as dead Marlaina and if he's not in my territory then I will ask Captain Victoria for some assitance but she won't be persuaded to easily. So maybe two treasure maps out of this pile would change her mind about it. " He picked out two random maps off the desk. "If that is okay with you, 'First Mate'." Jame's said with a smile on his face. "Since you were a royal person and you abandoned your home land, You will be the right person i could trust since you know what it is like to be like me but you have to go through initiation to be my first mate. So are you ready?" Jame's asked

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff