9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

"Is it night or is it dae?"

Dal`enne Kitsum`a but I'll let your pretty face call me Dae
User Image

xxxxxDae was about to speak as Soren came up on top of the roof with her, but suddenly her mouth had a different purpose. His lips were soft, just as they always had been. His touch was also warm, something that she reveled in. She moved to gently place her hand behind his head, and then her other hand on his cheek as she kissed him in return. As he pulled away to speak, she only shook her head. "No-talk," she said quietly and suddenly pulled him back into another kiss. This time, she pulled him down to lay down with her atop the roof. She kissed him passionately, loving this moment. It had been so long. Finally, after a nice little make-out session, she pulled back, just to look at him, seeing the little bit of light that reflected off his orbs.

xxxxxDae reached out to run her finger across his face, running it from his forehead down to the tip of his nose before she giggled. "I couldn't either," she grinned. "It's been so long... Where all have you been? I saw you at that port... and then again the marketplace whenever you were with your crew..." She nearly felt like crying she was so happy. It had been so long, but she knew to keep herself composed. Now was not the time to turn soft. "You haven't replaced me have you?" she asked of him sadly.

Company: Soren
OOC:

Savage Lover

User Image

Sargo Kazaki
Giving new meaning to "Sea Monkey"

Currently: DRUNK OFF DAT MONKEY BUTT
Mood: WOOOOO!

Sargo threw a fist up in the air, "Wooo!" He then pointed a finger in Cylus face, "Suck it!" He then grabbed his staff and ran off, using it like a pole volt to launch himself over a table and out the front door of the pub. Once outside he looked around, a couple people stared at him oddly, mainly cause he was a giant monkey. He stood up straight and crossed his arms over his chest, "What are you staring at?!" He as he formed a smug look on his face, he pointed his thumb at himself as he said, "The Captain said she loves me! The greatest warrior of the seven seas! You're all just jealous of my charm and power!" He said and then struck a pose as he flexed. He hiccuped again and ran off, staff in one hand that was held out behind him as he ran using both his feet on his free hand, tail swirling and swishing behind him. He made his way back to The Princess of the Sea and climbed aboard. He went below deck to the crew's quaters and began to rummage through his personal chest.

"Is this a blessing... Or is this a curse..."

Tipsy Gawker

User Image
Charlotte de Berry

Berry watch as Sargo drunkenly proposed to The Captain, and more or less get rejected. She almost felt bad for him, but knew that he really didn't mean it. . . Or at least she figured as much. Who could really tell when it came to him, she certainly couldn't. She pat him on the back, as if to say 'Don't worry, she'll come around.' and then jump into the seat that she was offered and listen to the Captain praising her.

She didn't particularly like to be the center of attention, but there was nothing to be done about it now. Berry smile the person whom she was being introduced to. "Er, Nice ta' meet cha'."

Mood: Sitting with her Captain

Dangerous Genius

User Image

Soren Markov,
Eagle Eye

Soren happily kissed her again. This moment was the moment that he had been waiting on, waited so patiently for. He let his own happiness flow through him, not caring if anyone saw. It didn't matter anymore, only Dae did. Soon she pulled away again and then laid them both down on the roof.

He laughed at he comment. "No of course I haven't replaced you. There isn't anyone out there that could replace you in my heart. You know that," Soren said with a slight peck on her cheek. He then began to recount his adventures and how he ended up in the port and marketplace that he had seen her at. Eventually he ran out of stories and stopped to look in Dae's eyes. They were so beautiful. He couldn't believe that he had gotten so incredibly lucky. He smiled at the thought. "So tell me what's all happened to you?"

Mood: Happy
OOC:

Lavish Werewolf

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

"Is it night or is it dae?"

Dal`enne Kitsum`a but I'll let your pretty face call me Dae
User Image

xxxxxDae happily listened to Soren's tales and laughed at a few of them. "I'm not believing you burned down a bar!" she giggled. "You are so silly! I'm glad you weren't hurt you pyro!" she teased him happily. She scooted a little bit closer to him that way she could lay curled up against his chest, placing her head on his shoulder. She turned to look up towards the stars as they stayed together and began telling her own tales about what had happened to her. She talked about how she had switched captains a few times and finally came upon her current captain. "I 'ave no idea why t'first mate doe'nt like me. I'll swear to 'ell up and down dat I'am no threat to her!" Dae remarked. "She's always givin' me 'dese strange glares. I jest wanna tell'er ta back off!" It was obvious that Dae's accent had gotten extremely thick. She had needed to fit in with one of the past ships she was on and the only way the captain would trust her to join would be if she sounded like a true pirate. And because of that, she worked hard to earn her sea-accent. "But 'ah'me Gawd! Dey fawk like rabbits!" At this, Dae laughed at what she said, knowing it was true.

xxxxxAs she laid there, she wished that she was on Soren's ship. It seemed that he had a good captain, but she knew hers was just as good. Still, they were enemies and this was never something she wanted. She wanted her Soren back. She wanted her own little Eagle Eye to where she could do this with him every night instead of having to sneak around. She was tired of seeing him and never being able to speak. One day her wish would come true. Dae only wondered at what costs it would come with.

Company: Soren
OOC:

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

Maxwell Stone, Quartermaster and disciplinarian of the Prince of the Seas, watched as the drunken monkey boarded the ship and headed below deck. He climbed down the mast rather quickly and paced just as quickly to the door leading below deck. Max stood in front of the door, blocking anyone from coming through it. He wasn't looking for a fight but was going to get his point across. The title of Quartermaster garnered him more respect then he was given at the bar and he intended to find out why Sargo was so hostile towards him. "A'right broken head, when you see him grab him and slam him against the wall then jab your knife in his throat! He wont be able to back talk you no more! Then cut his hands off so he can't poke you in the chest again!" Came Cujo's voice in his head. Max shook his head, he liked the crew on this ship and they were nice most of the time. No, instead he was going to try something he hadn't used since before the radiation leak... diplomacy. Max genuinely had no clue that he had threatened Sargo twice at the bar, he still thought he had been talking to Cujo.

"Mr. Glock, what do you have to say about that?"
Mr. Glock of course is going to say bang..

Location razz rince Of The Sea
Health: Perfect
Mood: Curious
* OOC*

Partying Entrepreneur

5,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
█████ ┋Now The dark begins to rise , save your breath it's far from over
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ℓєανє тнє ℓσѕт αη∂ ∂єα∂ вєнιη∂, ησωѕ уσυя ¢нαη¢є тσ яυη ƒσя ¢σνєя
xxxxxxxxxx(I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLight the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
xxx[αℓℓ ιѕ ℓσѕт αgαιη вυт,]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M . NOT . GIVING . IN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. WILL . NOT . BOW
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. WILL . NOT . BREAK
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx James Davison the Third A.K.A Captain Knuckles!
▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I'm Captain of the: Legacy's Edge
We're currently at: Dry Dock Tavern

Jame's kept on smiling when Cylas talked, he was an intersting man to Jame's and maybe a good ally. "Amen to that Cylas. I would love a good fight with you. A Friendly one of course though, Hopefully we won't become enemies. But I like your idea. Tonight we celebrate!" Jame's shouted on the top of his lungs as he held his mug of beer up. "Cheers to our new Friendship Cylas and Let's not forget you, Captain Victoria." Jame's was happy he met these two. A Honorable man and a Respectful Captain. Something Jame's loves to see. He then listened to Cylas story about him and Chaos. It was rather an interesting story. " Ah! I see Cylas. You and Lyger must have an Unbreakable bond. Something you can't find in a person now and days, I admire you for that."

Jame's took a sip of his beer as he looked over to the girl Victoria was introducing. Victoria called her berry, must of been her nickname. She looked pretty young to Jame's. To him, she looked nineteen but he could be wrong for all he knew. "Pleasure to meet you Berry. A friend of your Captain is a friend of mine. Please sit." Jame's said politely to the Lady. He then turned his head back to Victoria, it was time for business for the moment, hoping he could tag along with Victoria if she takes his map. "Oh trust me Victoria, I am a loyal Pirate. I won't betray you at all and making you Happy? Well how about you tell me what to do and I'll obey. Surely this would also help with the trust issue aswell." Jame's said, moving his finger on the rim of his mug in a circular motion. He really wanted to be on this Journey and mostly because he needed the gold but he couldn't do that with a crew. He had to tag along with Victoria to achieve this gold. Once he heard Victoria to meet her in her quaters, James smiled some more. " Well, If you insist Captain Victoria, I will. I'll see you at Midnight then?" James got up from his chair and put his hat on that was resting on his lap. He tipped his hat towards Victoria before he paid his attention to the blonde headed girl.

"Mister Davidson? Ummmm, Walk with me please."Jame's said with a puzzled face. Jame's walked off, knowing this girl would follow him. He walked outside of the tavern and onto the street, walking along the side of the port. "So your name is Marlaina Eh? Pretty name for a lass like yourself." He looked around the streets to see if he was being followed but he wasn't, also no one was around besides the drunks who were laughing there asses off. " Well let's just say private things. Okay?" Jame's said. "Okay Marlaina, You seem like the person who......Well. I don't know how to put it. Okay lets start with one thing. You called me Mister? I haven't heard that since I was 18." Jame's finally arrived at his boat. He walked into his Quaters and shut the door closed once Marlaina entered. Jame's went behind his desk and sat down, resting his feet on the desk. "Take a seat and I want to hear your whole life story Dearie."
User Image

User Image

Coming back in to the bar, Justin made his rounds checking on various guest noticing every one seemed to be having good time by no doubt feeling no pain. It made him feel good knowing people were enjoying his establishment, Or at least they seemed to be. Finishing his rounds he approached the bar and found a body laid out on the floor behind a corps looking man. "uh-huh, wonder what happened here." He muttered to his self as he nudged the body around with his foot to see if the floor was damaged. "Oh well, at least the floor ain't ******** up."

Walking behind the bar he stopped in front of the corps man, and poured himself a drink. "So what happened with the unlucky guy behind you?" He asked in a curious tone before taking a drink of the almond liquor, noticing a few people borderlining the ability to make it back to there ships. "JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, I DO HAVE ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO GET TOO WAITED TO MAKE IT BACK TO THEIR SHIPS IN ONE PIECE!" His voice boomed over all of the commotion as he made the announcement.

I'll walk dead or alive
                                                                                  I'll waste my time whenever I like
                                                                                  I'm feeling okay with my whiskey hangover

User Image

arrow Dry Dock Pub, Pyandonea

Cylas raised his glass with James and nodded as he spoke,

"cheers fam" he said calmly, before down taking a large gulp of his beer and sighing heavily, taking a final puff from his cigar before retiring it to the ashtray. He couldn't help but grin, rather surprised at how interesting this new captain had turned out. From the initial fight he wasn't expecting anything quite like this, though he was more than ready when they able to have their match.

Pushing the thoughts from his mind he turned to the girl that Victoria introduced to James, somewhat surprised he hadn't noticed her before. Taking another sip of his beer he nodded to her, gently nudging Victoria for not introducing him as well,

"Berry is it?" he said smiling down at her, "don't mind my rude older sister... name's Cylas" he said with a nod, "a pleasure to meet you." He couldn't help but grin at her mention of her being dynamite in a small package, she certainly looked the part.

"First mate huh? You must be pretty hardcore to wrangle this crazy one" he said wrapping his arm about Victoria's shoulder and shaking her gently. The alcohol was clearly starting to loosen him up, his cool calm and collected demeanor beginning to fade almost immediately. "Whats your secret?" he asked curiously tilting his head to the side a bit as his gaze met hers, the crimson eye set within the darkened side of his face now much more visible in the light.

Seeing the bartender return he'd raise his glass to him as well, hoping for a refill, though upon hearing his announcement he chuckled.

"I'll drink to that fam, I'm sure at least half the people here gon need that offer..."

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

((Holy feck! Can Max pay Justin to be allowed to Shanghai sleeping drunks to be forced to work on the ship?))

Savage Lover

User Image

Sargo Kazaki
Giving new meaning to "Sea Monkey"

Currently: DRUNK OFF DAT MONKEY BUTT
Mood: WOOOOO!

Sargo closed his personal chest, leaving his staff leaned against the wall next to it. In his hand he had his extra satchel of gold coins and was headed for back up to the deck. He stopped in front of Stoned, "Stoned!" He exclaimed with a drunken grin on his face, "Man! You need to come back to the pub with me! I'll buy ya a drink on me!" He said as he threw his arm around the black leather clad man, "What do ya say! Let by gons be by gons!"

"Is this a blessing... Or is this a curse..."

Generous Millionaire

10,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【• • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Phereson
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Health: Very Tipsy
Mood: Set Off

Marlaina sat infront of him, her alcohol now begining to affect her. "Well, thank you, Mister Davidson." Her proper tone was gone and her natural Scottish-sounding SummerSet accent was growing thicker. As he asked her more questions about her pesonal life, her palms began to sweat. No one was supposed to know ho she was, or it would ruin her cover. But she made a deal with that handshake, and if she was taught anything in her life it was never to go back of a deal. She signed her life to this man, so there was no way out of this.
She sighed. "Tell me, have you heard of the slaughter on SummerSet Isle in Territory 3? All five of the royal daughters, dead?" She leaned forward to read his face, then plopped back as she rolled her eyes. "The sirens those golden-haired girls were called, their ability to entrance a room by their singing... hn." She scoffed.

((O.O.C.-))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【 • • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Du Maurier

((Holy feck! Can Max pay Justin to be allowed to Shanghai sleeping drunks to be forced to work on the ship?))

((Sure. That could turn out interesting.))

Tipsy Gawker

User Image
Charlotte de Berry

Berry watch Cylas and couldn't help but smile at his personality. It was also a shock to learn that he was the Captain's younger sibling. She had always wanted a sibling, or someone that she could look up to as an older brother. She couldn't remember the Captain speaking about a brother, but maybe she did. He had asked her how she wrangled the Captain. "Well... Er, ye' see.. I really dun' think I do much in tha' respect." Rubbing the back of her neck in a nervous way. "I s'pose tha' I really just let thin's run their course, ya know? 'Sides, who could hold back someone as Rambunctious as th' Cap'n, eh?"

Mood: Sitting with her Captain

Dangerous Genius

User Image

Soren Markov,
Eagle Eye

Soren listened to Dae recap her adventures. He laughed along with her and even raised an eyebrow at her accent that was new to him. He smiled widely before say,"Got you a nice accent there that's for sure. You almost sound like a pirate." He laughed at that before apologizing,"Sorry I'm just playing with you. I'm just happy you made it aboard a stable ship. I'm guessing that Anora girl just sees you as a threat to her man. Little do they know huh? Which reminds me... My Captain knows about us. It seems that while we were at sea I got really depressed and drank myself silly. I don't remember it but I apparently confessed the whole thing to her. I have no idea why. Luckily she just shrugged it all off. I don't know. I hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the a**." Soren shrugged. "Not one of my best moments."

Mood: Happy
OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff