Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gawker

User Image
Charlotte de Berry

Berry sat at the bar, her back turned away from the counter, her elbows resting upon it. She had stopped drinking, only the slightest bit buzzed. She watched the on goings that were happening to and around her Captain. She was enjoying herself, although not as much as Sargo or the Captain.. But that was pretty common. She couldn't keep up with most of the crew while drinking, so she had to space out how much she would drink, but if goaded or offered drinks by the crew she would accept them until she could drink no more or pass out.

She was glad, however, that this hadn't happen yet. She wasn't far away from where everyone else was sitting, but she seemed to stay away from attention. Berry didn't mind it so much, she didn't want to get foolish drunk. That feeling in the pit of her stomach wouldn't go away, and she couldn't understand what it was that was bothering her.. Was it still that ship that seemed to affect the Captain as much as it did, although she knew that the Captain hid it well. She decided that it was for the best to let the thought leave her mind. Why even linger on it? The Captain certainly didn't.

Mood: Enjoying the sights and sounds

Savage Lover

User Image

Sargo Kazaki
Giving new meaning to "Sea Monkey"

Currently: DRUNK OFF DAT MONKEY BUTT
Mood: WOOOOO!

Sargo rolled his eyes, "Nut job." He mumbled as he left the table. He looked around, fists on his hips, his tail still holding his staff. He seemed to be thinking. Some time later the Ape had rounded up a few drunkards and had a fresh mug of rum in his hand. The monkey-man was standing on top of a table as the drunkards at their own tables began to stomp their feet or slam their ale mugs on their tables in unison as the Drunken Sargo began to sing...

"The time has come, the time for a drink, but I don't want whiskey or gin.
There's only one drink that gets me so drunk, until my head starts to spin.
Far to the west under tropical sun, this mystical drink is brewed.
On our mission to get totally drunk, we have got nothing to lose.

Rum is the power, Rum is the key, Rum is the thing that will set us free

Rum, Rum, Rum, Yaarr, Rum, Rum, Ahoy.
Rum, Rum, Rum, Yaarr, Rum, Rum, Give me more Rum!
Rum, Rum, Rum, Yaarr, Rum, Rum, Ahoy.
Rum, Rum, Rum, Yaarr, Rum, Rum, Give me more Rum!"

"Is this a blessing... Or is this a curse..."

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      Money don't grow on trees
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed
                      Ain't nothing in this world for free

Health: Very drunk
                                        Mood: Feeling pretty damn good.

Right before Sargo manage to slip away from her, she wrapped her tail back around his, and tensed it up letting him know that she meant no harm to him. Looking up and winking at him, she watched him disappear into the crowd, only to hear him start singing a few moments later. This producted a laugh from her causing her to practically fall from her place on the chair. Even though she was laughing and having a good time, Victoria kept her attentions on the crazed man from her ship, The Stone. She thought highly of the man but there was still things about him she didn't trust. Sometimes he was just crazy enough she worried for her crew members.. but just sometimes. Her last bit of attention went searching for Eagle Eye , a smile on her face as she wondered where the love birds got off to. She wasn't going to stop them, it was his life. Last was her first mate, and the moment that she noticed her, she crinkled up her nose and yelled out. " BERRY!" Her voice was strong as she called for her, going to introduce her to the new captain.

With her entire crew checked on, her attention turned back to the Captain in front of her. A coo escaped her as she moved to lean forward on the table some, her tail swaying back and forth in behind her. " Mm, I might just have to take you up on that offer. I love a good bottle of ale." She said softly as she took the fresh tankard of ale that was before her and she took a long drink of it. She couldn't help but have a s**t eating smile on her face as she was praised about the things she had done. Victoria had been one of the first captain's on the sea after the incident, and she had done a lot of stuff. Some she was proud of, some that she wasn't but either way, she was glad to know her name was being spread over the seas. " Being on the sea is my life. He is my comfort when I have nothing left. I am proud of my crew and my waters. " Her voice trailed off ffor a moment as her hand moved up to push through her hair, those ocean eyes dancing looking like the ocean was pushing through them as she leaned forward a bit more and focused her eyes down on him. " Now, now, now, what do we have here?" A soft coo escaped her as she looked up at him, and her eyes flashed again.. " And what's the cost." Smart Pirate is smooth.
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back
                                                                                  Though you know I wish I could
                                                                                  No there ain't no rest for the wicked
                                                                                  Until we close our eyes for good

Versatile Hunter

User Image
John 'Grimm' Fontaine
═════════════════════

Ship: Dauntless Location: Pyandonea, Inside Dry Dock Tavern.

Singing monekys? How wonderful, just what Grimm needed to cheer him up from earlier. He waved the tender down from their busy service to ask for a drink. "Ayo...Some Ale..." he told the tender, thristing for the honey brew. Wasn't long till the tender laid the large mug down infront of him. "Thanking you." He told 'em in a melodic tone, raising the mug to further show his thanks. Grimm chugged a good portion of the brew before setting it back down again, taking a gander around the bar, seeing quite a colorful cast of folks.

He couldn't help but think of just awhile ago, Captian Victoria. What was he thinkin'? Hooting at such a beauty of the sea. Surely she was special crafted by Neptune to be the most lushious of beings. Oh he was kidding himself by flaunting over a person like that, not even the fat prostitutes at the brothels would give him service. Grimm took another swig before clashing the mug down upon the counter, a look of dread popped on his face. His hand planted on his forehead, slowly lingering down the features of his face in frustration.

In no time, the mug was empty, Grimm held it up and the tender poured him another. Just as soon as it came, the liquid was swirling in Grimm's gullet. Another wise guy decided to make a move on Grimm. Unlike the brutes before, he took the sneaky route by trying to pick-pocket the pirate. Grimm was all too familiar with the feeling of unwated hands in his pockets and gripped the handle of the metal mug and swung around. the mug whacked the fella in the temple, knocking him out cold, if not killing him.

The thud signaled he had made it to the floor, good. Grimm merely turned back 'round and asked for another mug. The tender chuckled at the foolishness of the thief and galdly gave the corpse some more of the honey brew.

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【• • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Phereson
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Health: Tiptop
Mood: Excited

Marlaina bit her lip in an attempt to muffle a cry of joy. Finally, she found the man she'd beed searching for. "You've been looking for me?" Her voice dripped with curiosity. Then her eyes got a little wide when he pointed out the fact that she's not from here and asked her origin. Where am I from... think! Why haven't I thought of this yet?! she looked away. "Just a small island in territory 5." She lied. No one can know where she's from, or it would ruin everything. A lock of golden hair slipped from her bandana and fell against her cheek as the bartender brought her a mug of beer. She smiled, nodding her head as a thank you. "In private?" He looked up at him, sipping her beer. Beer was never a favorite for her, but it would be rude to decline a free drink from a man, especially one she's spent a long time searching for.

((O.O.C.-))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【 • • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

Max narrowed his eyes at the monkey who he figured was previously impersonating his pal. This monkey needed an attitude adjustment as well, and he just might get it once he got back to the ship. In one of those rare moments of clear thinking Max decided that it was time for him to go back to the ship. He stood up and quietly made his way out of the tavern onto the street. He was furious right now and some poor soul was going to pay for the insolent apes remarks. As he stormed down the road shoving drunks and other unsuspecting people out of his way.

When he finally got back to the docks he spotted a rather large deck hand moving crates around the dock. He approached the man and tapped him on the shoulder. As the man turned around Max drew his Gerber Mark II Combat knife and thrusted knife through the underside of his jaw up into his skull and then quickly pulled the blade out of the mans skull. The mans body slumped to the floor dead but Max wasn't finished, he knelt down over the body and stabbed it repeatedly with the sharp combat knife. After wiping the knife more or less clean on the mans pants Max stood and then turned to walk away though he still wasn't quite feeling satisfied. He turned back around as he gripped his Glock 17 pistol. Taking aim at the stiff on the dock Max fired five shots before he heard a scream from not so far away. "Way to go broken head, either kill that broad or get the hell out of here!" came Cujo's voice in his head. Max immediately made himself invisible and dove off the dock into the ocean below. He swam under the dock and then used the dock supports to move himself towards the shore. He would then move himself towards The Prince of the Sea. Once he was close to the ship he climbed back up onto the dock and then slowly walked back onto the ship and climbed back up into his favorite spot on the ship, the crows nest.

"Mr. Glock, what do you have to say about that?"
Mr. Glock of course is going to say bang..

Health: Perfect
Mood: Annoyed
* OOC*

Dangerous Genius

User Image

Soren Markov,
Eagle Eye

Soren smiled at Dae. "Of course I would like to get out of here. Too crowded anyway." He said, turning around in his seat to face the crowd. "This is a bar so I know our chance to get out of here quietly will happen soon." He scanned the crowd for a minute before he saw their chance happen. He watched the confrontation and waited for the Captain to intercede like he knew she would. He waited a minute for the whole bar to become interested before quickly standing up. "Perfect time. Come on Dae. Let's go."

With that, Soren casually walked out of the bar and silently slipped outside. He rounded the corner and slipped down an alley way to get out of sight.

Mood: Happy
OOC:

Partying Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
█████ ┋Now The dark begins to rise , save your breath it's far from over
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ℓєανє тнє ℓσѕт αη∂ ∂єα∂ вєнιη∂, ησωѕ уσυя ¢нαη¢є тσ яυη ƒσя ¢σνєя
xxxxxxxxxx(I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLight the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
xxx[αℓℓ ιѕ ℓσѕт αgαιη вυт,]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M . NOT . GIVING . IN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. WILL . NOT . BOW
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. WILL . NOT . BREAK
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx James Davison the Third A.K.A Captain Knuckles!
▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I'm Captain of the: Legacy's Edge
We're currently at: Dry Dock Tavern

Jame's heard Cylas call him a good man, which made a smile appear on Jame's face. "And a Good Man to you too Cylas." Jame's said lifting up his empty mug of beer. He forgot he wasn't drinking anymore. Well, that was dumb of me..... "Yes Captain Knuckles. I didn't really want that name but Pirates who looked up to me called me that since I never lost a fist fight in my life. Hopefully it stays that way to but Looking at you Cylas, you seem like a man who could take that title away from me." And Jame's didn't say that just to compliment him, he actually meant it. Cylas looked like a man who can take care of himself. It was also surprising that he wasn't a Captain himself to. He had the Leadership Attitude and that Intimadating look that Jame's wouldn't mess with but he rather keep that thought to himself. "Chaos is your Captain. Now that is a Man i wouldn't mess with unless I'm force to. I heard stories about him and the stories i hear about other ships can't compare to Lygers stories. You must be one tough guy Cylas if you're with a Captain like him and Thanks. I will take you up on that offer. Maybe the people down there will help me get my boat up and running, It's sad to know a man like you is already on a ship though."

Jame's chuckled, watching how drunk Victoria is was really amusing to him. This is the reason why Jame's stopped drinking. He rather not get all loud and goofy. Also when someone tells him to shut up when he's drunk, Jame's just starts a fight and for that person who told him to shut up, well he wasn't very smart for saying that. James chuckled even more when she yelled out Berry. He couldn't stop laughing until his gut started to hurt which slowly killed his laughter. " Well it is nice to know that you'll accompany with me on my Ship one day. Trust me, You'll have a great time. " Jame's said, keeping his eyes locked with hers, admiring her Ocean colored eyes. " I can relate how you feel about being out there in the ocean. I left my whole life behind just to adventure. Left my Family and Fiance just to live the life out at sea. The smell of the ocean air and the nice breeze that brushes against your face when you take sail. It is truely an amazing feeling." James smiled a bit, wanting to leave this tavern and just take sail again but that was impossible without a crew. Hopefully he will find one soon.

Jame's paid attention to Victoria's eyes as he waved the map infront of her face. " I see that you're interested Captain Victoria. Now the only thing i want is....." James slowly placed his hand on her thigh and moved it up and down slowly. "......I think you know what I want......." James gave her a dirty smile and signaled the bartender for another drink. ".......I want to come with you of course." James said with a chuckle. The bartender gave him another glass as he grabbed the glass by the handle and chugged it all down. Jame's then slammed the glass mug down and wiped his mouth with his arm, getting a bit excited for her answer. "So what do you say Captain Victoria?"

Then James paid his attention to the new girl who he kept his eyes on for a long time. "Yes. I had my eye on you for the longest time. You seem like a girl who has a skill. I'm looking for members for my ship and I want you to be part of my crew if you don't mind." James said, offering his hand. If she shakes his hand then Jame's would have a new start for a new crew but if she didn't then that would be one person Jame's couldn't rely on. "And territory five? Eh. Well that is a start. What is your name Lass?" James asked as he watched a lock of her golden hair slipped out of her bandana. Jame's raised one of his eyebrows up, wondering why she kept her hair all bunched up in her bandana? Jame's just shrugged it off as he took a sip of his beer. " Yes because I need to ask you some more questions."

Tipsy Gawker

User Image
Charlotte de Berry

Berry nearly fell out of her seat when the Captains loud shout for her roared over the top of the crowds. Her eyes snap to where the captain sat, and who was still at the table. She could hear Sargo, but couldn't quite see him.. Then again, that was mostly due to her height. She hopped of the stool and quickly made her way toward where her Captain sat. "Ye' called fer me Cap'n? She said, walking up beside her. She looked up at the other person at the table, whom she did not recognize. He seemed the unsavory type, but then again they all seemed drawn to her Captain...

Mood: Enjoying the sights and sounds

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

"Is it night or is it dae?"

Dal`enne Kitsum`a but I'll let your pretty face call me Dae
User Image

xxxxxDae waited until Soren had left the bar before she quietly slipped out. She took a moment to finish up her rum and plate of food before leaving the money for it in front of the plate. Whether someone else snatched it up before the barkeep could wasn't her problem, at least she had paid which was more than she usually did. She very casually left, looking as if she just didn't like the scene. Soren had left a good five minutes prior. She didn't want them to get in trouble and was wary of his captain. She knew what her own would do to her, but she didn't know Soren's. Finally, once she exited, she quickly let her heels follow the path around the side of the bar. She saw Soren, but there were still people around. Dae allowed her eyes to meet his before she continued walking, going down the alley beside the bar and then back even farther, going into the darkness. It grew darker and darker. She knew that Soren could see and she was certain he was behind her.

xxxxxNormally her booted heel would clack along the street, but she made a point to walk on the balls of her feet so that her heel never even touched the ground. She was silent as she went, something she had studied for years and nearly perfected. She didn't have to worry about bumping into anything, even though she was coming up on things fast. In her vision, she saw things so slow that she knew how to miss them. This was one way she had learned to avoid hits with a sword or other blunt object. Now, she hurried onward, moving to climb the side of a building to the balcony of some home, once there, she scrambled on higher and higher until she was sitting on top of a roof about three blocks away from the bar. On the way up she had spied in a few of the windows and it was empty, which was one reason she had chosen it to scale. Where she sat was still in the shadow of another building a little taller off to the side, so no one could notice her up there. She had no doubt that Soren could make his way up, so she didn't offer to help. She sat now with her back against the chimney of the home and waited, letting out a sigh of relief.

Company: Soren
OOC:

Dangerous Genius

User Image

Soren Markov,
Eagle Eye

Soren saw Dae exit the bar and move off down an alleyway. He quickly followed after her. He moved through darkness silently, using his enhanced vision to navigate through the cluttered alleyway. He saw her begin climbing the side of a building and smiled. He continued to follow after her, easily scaling the building. He found her on top of the house in the shadow of another building. He walked over and sat down beside her. He thought quickly about what to say but decided words weren't enough. He turned and ran his hand along her jawbone to run his fingers through her hair. He then pulled her into a kiss, not wasting anytime. He kissed her with every ounce of love he had. It had been so long since Soren had seen her and held her in his arms. He kissed her until he no longer had any breath left before slowly pulling away. "Forgive me. I couldn't wait a second longer."

Mood: Happy
OOC:

Savage Lover

User Image

Sargo Kazaki
Giving new meaning to "Sea Monkey"

Currently: DRUNK OFF DAT MONKEY BUTT
Mood: WOOOOO!

After a few more songs Sargo finally hopped down from the table he was standing on. He laughed as he stumbled a bit, his tail catching him from falling. While singing he managed to multitask chugging rum in between each verse and was now completely smashed off his little monkey butt. He staggered over to the table where Captain Knuckles and Captain Victoria were still talking. Nearly crashing into the table he fell to his knees holding himself up by putting his arms on the table. He pushed himself up and put a single large palm on the table and looked Victoria straight in the eyes, "Cap't cap't cap't.. I..." He hiccuped and blinked before staring at her again, "Did I ever tell you that I love you? Madly..." He said before he nearly fell to his knees again, his tail once more managing to keep him on his feet, "Like a lot." He said as he leaned in and got right in her face, rum heavy on his breath, "Will you marry me?"

"Is this a blessing... Or is this a curse..."

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【• • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Phereson
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Mood:

Marlaina looked down at his hand then up at him, then back at his hand. Part of his crew? This isn't what she had planned for, yet if she declined, he most likely wouldn't help her. She took a large gulp of the brew next to her then set it down hard. She placed her small hand into his. "Looks like you've gotten yourself a crew, Mister Davidson." She smiled. She tucked her hair back into her bandana, shrugging. "I guess it's a nice place." She had no idea whether or not Territory 5 was nice, she's never been. "My name's Marlaina Leigh" she left out her last name. "But you may call me LainaLeigh." her pink lips were now spread in a wide smile her hand gripped on the tub strapped to her thigh. She looked down at her mug, "What kind of private things?"

((O.O.C.-))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【 • • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image

arrow Dry Dock Pub, Pyandonea

Cylas nodded listening to the man speak, it made sense that the name Chaos would register with him, especially if he was a captain. Grinning eagerly he glanced to Victoria a moment as they spoke, wondering where she was at on the subject but not wanting to open it. Instead he turned back to James,

"yea truth be told I've always enjoyed a good mash up. But tonight is for celebrating, no need to ruin the festivities, I'm sure we can put that theory to the test one day."

Smirking he took a long pull of the thick cigar, french curling a good bit of it before exhaling through his nose and mouth.

"I've been Lyger's second in command since the radiation outbreaks and deaths began. We grew up together back in the day, at one point we were all one big happy family" he said calmly glancing to Victoria again out of the corner of his eye and shaking his head.

"That time's past though, and when the split happened I wound up on his side, we've been doing our thing ever since" he said with a nod, "I don't have any regrets personally, I just wish things had turned out differently" he sighed heavily pounding the shot that now sat before him and placed it back upside down.

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      Money don't grow on trees
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed
                      Ain't nothing in this world for free

Health: Very drunk
                                        Mood: Feeling pretty damn good.

Victora scanned the room, watching the people around her. Everyone was having a good time and this made the Captain happy, albeit a little lonely if anything. For some reason, the drunken woman had a feeling that she wasn't going to be that way for long. Maybe it was that hand that was going up and down her leg, either way she turned her attention back to James. " Well..." Her voice trail off as she watched Berry walk up to her and she pushed the chair out in front of her with her foot and motioned for her to sit down. She rather have her first mate there, even though she had Clyas, Stone, and Sargo running around somewhere, it was a comfort measure. As well to keep the woman informed. " James, this is my first mate, Berry. She's dynomite in a small package." With a wink towards Berry, her attentions finally completely towards James and she cooed softly at him. " She is everything to me, aside from Isha." The name was left on a comment, not mentioning the two hundred pound dog that was somewhere hunting.

" Well, James, see now I'm not that easily persauded even if you've got a really nice touch." She said softly as she moved to pull out and lit a cigarette, she placed it between her black lips, and took a long drag of it before playing it out in front of her. A smile graced her lips as she turned back to him, giving him a moment to speak to the newcomer as her hand moved to rest on his shoulders. " If you want to come with me, you must prove that you'd be a loyal assest to me... someone.. that makes me happy and I can trust." A soft coo escaped her as she looked at him, pulling her drink to her lips and knocking it back. She migh not have been the most dainty and polite but she could rock you any ways in the dead of night. " But sadly, it looks like there is things you need to take care of.. maybe you should meet me in my quarters later so we can.. discuss this more."

Yes, Victoria heard exactly what Sargo said, but she knew it was his drunk rambling and in the morning he wasn't going to be doing the same thing, so all she did was roll her eyes at him. " I love you too, Sargo.. as a monkey."
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back
                                                                                  Though you know I wish I could
                                                                                  No there ain't no rest for the wicked
                                                                                  Until we close our eyes for good

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff