Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
█████ ┋Now The dark begins to rise , save your breath it's far from over
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ℓєανє тнє ℓσѕт αη∂ ∂єα∂ вєнιη∂, ησωѕ уσυя ¢нαη¢є тσ яυη ƒσя ¢σνєя
xxxxxxxxxx(I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLight the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
xxx[αℓℓ ιѕ ℓσѕт αgαιη вυт,]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M . NOT . GIVING . IN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. WILL . NOT . BOW
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. WILL . NOT . BREAK
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx James Davison the Third A.K.A Captain Knuckles!
▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I'm Captain of the: Legacy's Edge
We're currently at: Dry Dock Tavern

James moved his figure against the rim of his glass mug, signing a bit. He looked down into the glass of beer, wondering why the hell is he still a captain. After thinking about his last crew, they did have the right to leave him. Greed just got to him and now he is just a lone some Captain needing a crew to sail his ship but that might take a few days. Finding someone willing to waste their life at see will be hard to find, well maybe hard to find. It all depends on the persons determination and personallity. He then raised the glass to his lips, finishing the rest of the beer. This time, he didn't slam the glass mug back onto the table. He just slowly placed it back down, signing again. He then heard a womans voice, sounding almost like the Lady that sent her boyfriend to kick James a**. "Look, I apologize about how...." James said slowly turning his head so he can look the lady in the eye when he talked to her but it wasn't the lady from before. It was a new woman he never ever even seen before. Behind her were two men, one a man and one....... A monkey? James didn't want to say anything. Maybe it was a hair disorder. Who knew but James wans't in the mood to make one of his smart a** remarks. James raised an eyebrow as he signaled the bartender with his hand for four more mugs of beer. "Oh, It's not you. Well if you're wondering what just happened then sure, I can tell you Miss." James said with a friendly smile. " This stinky ugly whore asked me if I wanted to have a nice night with her but I told her nicely i didn't want to. I also gave her a compliment to let her off easily but she didn't stop. So I told her a truth like a real gentlemen. She was ugly, big Whoop. I'm pretty sure she heard worse from other men. So she told her boyfriend, which is funny since she going for me. Then the rest is history. I'm pretty sure you saw that little fight."

James finally got his drinks to arrive right next to him as he passed out each glass of beer to his new "friends". " Here. These drinks are on me. Also woman, don't think this is a drink so I can get in your pants. I don't want seem like that type of guy. I'm just a Captain looking for a new crew sadly." James locked eyes with the woman as he took a drink of his beer, taking a small sip out of the glass mug. He wondered why she wanted to talk to him. He just got in an average bar fight. Nothing was special about it. "Oh. I forgot to Introduce myself. I'm James Davison the Third but I'm known by other people as Captain Knuckles since I only use my fists in my fights and don't expect me to be nice all the time, like right now. I'm just not in the mood to be an a**. So what is your name Little Lady?" James asked, looking at the woman from head to toe. James would of said something about her appearance but he rather not have a red slap mark imprinted in his face, So he kept that thought to himself.

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      Money don't grow on trees
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed
                      Ain't nothing in this world for free

Health: Wee bit intoxicated
                                        Mood: Feeling pretty damn good.

Talk about feeling loved, Victoria was laughing hard as she noticed the two behind her. It was a funny sight watching the monkey and human follow the Captian but she wasn't going to say anything. She was already pretty drunk, and well, it was safe on the lot of them if someone sober was half paying attention to what she did. Leaning on the chair in front of the man, her arms crossed under her breast, making them look way larger then they actually were, though they were big on their own. Her attention turned to the two behind her for a moment, making sure they were relaxed before finally she made her statment to the other Captain. " Slow down, matey, I was just asking what happened. I don't care what you did or didn't do, I just wanted to know what happened."

Her voice was surprisingly sober sounding, even though her actions proved different. The spaded tail was swaying beind her excitedly as she accepted the next drink and drank half of it down with gust. Coughing and sputtering at the strong taste for a moment, her attention when back to him. " I'm Captain Victoria Maycke. The Princess of the Sea. The two behind me are Sargo and Clyas, though the big black guy isn't part of my crew. And somewhere since I heard him tell me an invisible monkey is guarding my ship is The Stone." She answered his question as she leaned up from the chair and rested one hand on her hip while the other one held the tankard of Ale, moving it to her lips for anything drink as she watched the man with eyes the color of the ocean itself.
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back
                                                                                  Though you know I wish I could
                                                                                  No there ain't no rest for the wicked
                                                                                  Until we close our eyes for good

Savage Lover

User Image

Sargo Kazaki
Giving new meaning to "Sea Monkey"

Currently: At the Captain's side
Mood: Energetic

A large ape arm wrapped around Captain Victoria's shoulder, the slightly over sized monkey palm hanging just low enough to block one of the Captain's breasts from view of the crewless captain. The monkey grinned at the man, motioning for the server to set the mug that was brought for him on the table, his other hand still holding his staff, "That'd be me!" He said with pride and a boisterous tone, "Sargo Kazaki, Strongest man on the Princess of the Sea or any other ship in the seven seas." He stated. He glanced at Victoria and winked at her, "Ain't that right Cap't?" He asked as his tail swished, batting against the Captain's playfully..

"Is this a blessing... Or is this a curse..."
User Image

arrow Dry Dock Pub, Pyandonea

Cylas grinned listening to the man as he explained his side of the story, he casually pulled the cigar before tugging it from his lips and ashing it into one of the trays on the bar. It didn't seem quite as serious as it looked initially so he was calm, hearing the man was captain only made him more curious. 'Interesting' he thought, the belief had always been that there were only ever 4 captains about the seas.

Taking the beer graciously he'd raise it slightly towards the James and the others before taking a few gulps. Sighing heavily, thoroughly enjoying the cold liquid, he glanced back to Victoria, when she said his name he nodded to James. While Lyger'd never been one for making friends, deep seeded trust issues made him weary of new people, Cylas was quite the opposite. He always felt allies were far more valuable than enemies,

"our ship is the Dauntless. Though she is not my captain, Vic is like family to me, you'll watch how you talk to her" he said flatly, taking another drag of his cigar, that same smirk he always wore painting his features. "You seem like such a nice guy, I'd hate for something bad to happen to you" he said tilting his head to the side a bit, a thick plume of smoke cascading up about his face. He found you could tell a lot about a person in how they reacted when presented with situations like this.

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

User Image

Stone looked around the table nodding to Cylas and James before his dark eyes came to rest on Sargo "Cujo, how did you get so big so quick? Didn't I ask you to watch the ship? And don't even think of getting smart with that stick neither cuz I'll whoop your a** again!" he in a slightly confused tone. Although Sargo was indeed NOT Max's imaginary pet monkey Max failed to see it. He walked away from the table shaking his head and mumbling something about a disobedient monkey and then sat down two tables away. He wasn't really comfortable here, there were too many people, so he figured he would just sit back and wait until it was time to leave. He wouldn't eat or drink anything as that would require him to remove his mask, something he never did outside of the ship.

((Sorry for the short post >.< Character doesn't do good in these situations.. he's a violent sociopath not a social fella lol.))

"Mr. Glock, what do you have to say about that?"
Mr. Glock of course is going to say bang..

Health: Perfect
Mood: Annoyed

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【• • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Phereson
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Marlaina's boots couldn't be heard as she weaved between people among the shoults and laughter at the pub. Her newly shortened hair hid sunggly under a bandana. She had grown used to this kind of company in these past few months, considering she's be high-sea hitchhiking just to get here. She was looking for a particular man, yet this crowd made it quite dificult, not to mention how the smell of rum and body odor didn't help her focus. Her claws clinked against her belt as she avoided a falling deckhand. "This will get me nowhere.." her eyebrow twitched in annoyance. She didn't come all this way just to have her chance of joining His crew stolen from her grasp.
She sat at the bar, ordering a bottle of her favorite rum. As the bartender set the bottle down, she grabbed him by the collar and brought her face to his, as if threatening him. Instead, she slipped her payment and a generous tip in his breast pocket. She shoved him away and winked, smiling as she took a swig. If she has learned anything in the past months of being away from home; act tough to show your place and never let them see your worth. Not with her bounty. 'Now where is that Captain...'

((O.O.C.-))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【 • • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Versatile Hunter

User Image
John 'Grimm' Fontaine
═════════════════════

Ship: Dauntless Location: Pyandonea, Outside Dry Dock Tavern, heading inside.

Gulp..Gulp...Gulp......Soon, the flask was empty of the wonderful potion that made Grimm the social butterfly with others outside his fellow crewmen. Two marauders were making their way about when they saw lonesome Grimm on the bench, cheeky smiles grew on their faces as they slithered over with venom in their sarcastic tones. "Oh lookie 'ere! Got us a 'rotten' looking fellow! Hahahahahaha!" One joked, causing both to cackle like a duo of hyenas. "C'mon guys...You're ruining my buzz..." Grimm groaned as the two snickered, yanking the male from the bench inwhich Grimm then jerked away from them. "Oh ho! Corpsey's got some fight in 'em!" The second man laughed, drawing back his fist then throwing a punch intended for Grimm's face.

There was a thud, the man's fist caught in Grimm's hand. The pirate then delivered a kick into the marauder's gut before letting free of his hand, spining round, and whackin' him on the side of the head with his elbow. The first man then charged Grimm as the second fumbled around after being hit a few times. Grimm grabbed hold of the man's wrist, used his knee to ram into the man's elbow, snapping the arm intwo, then Grimm used his other hand to grab up under the bandit's forearm. Grimm turned, facing the bench and hoisting the man's broken arm over his sholder, preforming a judo flip, sending the man into the bench, breaking his back one over the sterdy wood.

The battered second man sat on the ground, shivering in fear with his hands up.
"Oi! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Please just let me go!" He begged. Grimm sighed, drawing his leg back and slamming the tip of his boot into the man's face, busting what was left of his teeth. Even in his drunken state, fighting wasn't a problem, as anyone could see. He began strolling into the Tavern, loooking around, soon finding a stool at the counter to rest his bum, his elbows rested on the counter top, allowing him to slouch over.

Partying Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ℓєανє тнє ℓσѕт αη∂ ∂єα∂ вєнιη∂, ησωѕ уσυя ¢нαη¢є тσ яυη ƒσя ¢σνєя
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLight the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere

James took another sip of his Beer, watching the girl laugh her a** off when she noticed the men who were standing right behind. Looks like she was drunk but James didn't mind a drunk person. At least she was attractive enough to talk to besides that fat whore he talked to earlier. When she crossed her arms, her boobs looked bigger than usual but James didn't really care. He wasn't some guy who can be persuaded looks. James ready had his share of stories when it comes to woman and to James, Woman are just people who seduce guy and still there money but he doesn't think that about all woman. James looked at the Lady's face rather than her chest, interested on what she had to say. "Sorry. I'm just having bad luck today. Looks like the alcohol is doing most of my talking. Sorry for spilling my troubles on a lass like you." James replied. He was a bit embarrassed for telling her his problem so soon. Looks like he wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. He looked at the mug of beer he has finished on the counter and decided it was his last drink for the night before he says anything else that was stupid.

For a drunk woman, she can sound like a sober person. It was surprising she wasn't studdering or speak like a little kid. He was amused by her personallity but surely this was the alcohol he was liking about her. James looked around the Tavern, listening to what she had to say. He was still looking for crew members for his ship but it probably won't happen today. He heard her say her name, her boats name which sounded familiar to him and the two men who were standing right behind her. Looks like the black man wasn't part of her crew. Maybe the man just wants to get in Victoria's pants but James wouldn't blame him. She was attractive but James shouldn't judge the man so quickly. Maybe he just wanted to make a friend. " Captain Victoria Eh? I heard of you and your boat. It is a pleasure to meet you finally." James said with a friendl smile. " People talk about you and your boat everytime I enter a pub. You have quite the reputation if I may say. What is your story for being here?" James asked, watching the Victoria changed her posture, leaning on the chair and placing her hand on her hip. He then heard the Monkey speak for himself, saying he was the strongest man on Victoria's boat. James chuckled, liking the boys ethusiasm. "Sargo is it? Well it is very nice to meet you. Surely you do your Captain a damn good job for The Prince of the Sea." James said with a friendly tone. Looks like the Alcohol was making James more in a friendly mood. He then watched Sargo wink at Victoria and batting his tail against her. James raised an eyebrow, wondering what is the chemistry amoung those two.

He then heard the other man talk, looking at the man in his eyes. James started to laugh, hearing his remark about how James is a nice guy " Trust me, I'm not a nice guy. You just caught me at the wrong time. I'm a Captain with no crew. Yeah call me pathetic. So I'm just enjoying life until i find myself a new crew." James rubbed the back of his neck, a bit embarrassed how his whole crew left him today because James took most of the gold. For some reason though, James also like Cylas aswell. Even though he threatened James, it was out of careness for his crew and friends. Surely his Captain is proud to have a guy like him on his boat. James just gave another smile to Cylas, watching him puff on his cigar. "Trust my Cylas. I don't cause trouble unless I want to. Also with Victoria being a Captain, I shall respect her at all times since she lives the same life as me, caring for a Crew and a boat.... Well for me its just a boat for a moment but I would never treat another Captain with disrespect unless that captain betrays me and my boat." James then leaned his whole body against the counter of the bar, looking at the whole tavern. Everyone seems like they were enjoying there time here. Maybe James should make his boat into a pub?.........Nah. Punching people and stealing is the best feeling James could get out of life. Well besides the feeling he could do to a woman. Then his eye caught on to a girl who pushed her way through the crowd as she sat down a few seat away from where he was sitting. He could't see since Victoria and her friends were blocking his few, so he moved his body towards the counter so he could so the blonde headed woman. The woman pulled the bartender close to her and after a few seconds pushed the bartender away as she gave him so gold into his breast pocket. James then pushed his body off the counter, sitting up on the stool, looking at victoria again. Looks like he had someone that caught his eye for a potential crew member.

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      Money don't grow on trees
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed
                      Ain't nothing in this world for free

Health: Wee bit intoxicated
                                        Mood: Feeling pretty damn good.

The arm around Victora's neck caught her off guard and she looked down to get the glimpse of a furry hand over her chest and she rolled her eyes before looking up at Sargo, her spaded tail catching his to still it for a moment. Once she had it stopped and still, her hand reached up to his arm and the nails dug in moving his hand from her breast some. Jealous Monkey. " Touch anything and your fur is mine." It was a spilt second of soberness before she turned her attention back to the Captain and moved herself out of Sargo's arms. Without even asking him, she shifted the chair around and sat down, kicking her boots up on the table in front of him. She was a brave soul and the more he said he wasn't the nice person the more she began to wonder about him.

" Aye, glad to know my name carries so well on the sea, I'm a pretty rough soul though. Most of the stories you've heard I can almost bet were not the best, get along stories. Were they?" She said softly as she leaned across the bar and offered him her jeweled hand to shake. Guessing he took it, she shook his hand and pulled it back before leaning back against the chair and looking around the tavern. It was a busy little place and she was glad about that. Just gave them more reason not to start too much trouble just yet. Instead she was going to looking around and figure out who was at port with them. " Just looking for a good time, good ale, and maybe a little information on things to find, if you know what I mean." She cooed happily at him, her eyes dancing as she finished off her ale, and ordered up more.
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back
                                                                                  Though you know I wish I could
                                                                                  No there ain't no rest for the wicked
                                                                                  Until we close our eyes for good

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【• • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Phereson
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Marlaina scanned the crowd again, with no such luck as to findingthe ms she has been searching for. She sighed and took a couple more swigs before looking to her side. There was a rather large man standing against the bar, his eyes ovrlookin a group of people a bit ahead of him. She looked at him closely, a small smirk pulling at the side of her rosey lips. She tapped his arm, "'Ello sir?" Her voice was slightly raised in an attempt for him to hear her words over the bustle of the pub. "Sorry to intrude but, do you know a man of the name Davidson? James Davidson the Third?" She attempted to hide the hopeful curiosity in her eyes.
She had heard stories of a captain James Davidson from sailors that docked at Summerset Isle, and more so on the ships the passanged to get to Dry Dock Tavern. He was the man she was looking for, searching for months. This man next to her fit the description and, if it was him, he might have great interest in the capsule strapped to her leg, her prize from leaving SummerSet.

((O.O.C.-))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【 • • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Savage Lover

User Image

Sargo Kazaki
Giving new meaning to "Sea Monkey"

Currently: At the Captain's side
Mood: Energetic

"Prince of the Sea? I like the sound of that. Don't you Ca-AH! AH!" He exclaimed as her nails dug into his hand, "I wasn't gonna touch!" He said as he shook her hand violently at the pain from her strike, "Damn, Cap't..." He said under his breath before he sighed and regained himself. He pointed a thumb at his own face, "But yeah. Aside from Cap't I'm the strongest of her crew. Only person 'sides Cap't that's above me is Berry, but she's got a better head for being a First Mate than I do." He said with a nod as he crossed his arms, releasing his staff only to have his tail wrap around it. He then looked to Victoria, "If you need me Cap't just yell. I'm gonna go party hardy and mess with people." He said as he walked off, taking the mug of booze that the crewless captain had ordered for him, "Thanks for the rum by the way!" He called as he waved his free hand, taking a long drink from the mug and then letting out a choked breath. Sargo stopped at Stone's table, bending over at the waist he poked the dark man in the chest, "Listen here, Stone. My name is Sargo. Sarrrrgoooo. I'm not that imaginary chimp you d**k around with!"

"Is this a blessing... Or is this a curse..."

Original Genius

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
User Image

The black, grey, and white, over-grown, canine strode through the forest, sniffing for any scents that peaked his curiosity. He had been searching for what seemed like ages before he picked up the odor of a duck. Being his favorite dinner, he hurried his search and tracked the smell, moving in sporadic fashion. He'd move forward until he lost the scent, and then backtracked to pick a new route. It was a slow tactic, but it was efficient. Eventually he caught up to the scent and was brought to a small pond, miles from the coast. He flopped over in the far distance as to not disturb the waterfowl as he waited for the most opportune moment.

Isha's ears twitched as the sound of a distress call reverberated in his skull while he had fallen into a light slumber. He raised his head and glanced at the pond, seeing a mother trying to hurry along her offspring. Seeing this as his moment, he got up and bolted in their direction.

The mother was quick to discern the large wolf from the sounds of the swift paws and flew at the husky in an attempt to halt his charge. But Isha did not stop. He bolted past the duck and closed the distance, but the mother was agile and fleet. She veered around and dove right into the dog in a last ditch effort to save her offspring.

Isha felt the collision and slid to a stop. He was on the duck in no time, jaws over its neck and crunching its life away in a moment... the ducklings would have to rely on the rest of the flock, and father, if they were to survive now... the mother was dinner.

Isha effortlessly carried the duck to a secluded location and began to pluck the lifeless bird of its feathers. Once satisfied, the dog bit and tore a piece of flesh from his meal and began to eat his dinner.

Yes, Isha was content. For now...

Partying Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

James watched Victoria's reaction to Sargo's attack on her breasts. It was pretty funny to watch a monkey get pushed away by such a Attractive woman. Sargo reminded James as a younger version of himself until he changed over the rough years of being a captain. Then James looked over past Victoria's Shoulder, finding the blonde hair woman who just walked in the bar a few minutes earlier moving in the pub. She seems tough enough to handle herself but was she a person to be trusted. Jame's rather not run into another 'Siren.'. Jame's call some women sirens since some of them usually steal from Jame's. That is why Jame's never really has a love life because he is usually betrayed by most women. Then Jame's watch Sargo walk away from Victoria, hearing how he was going to party hardy which made Jame's chuckle a bit. "Is Sargo always like that? Seems like a fun fella."

"Not every story was bad about you Victoria. They were always interesting. Stories i could listen to everyday. I just wish i had adventures like you. I need a life like yours, Something to remind me why i became a Captain like yourself. If I may say, You give the name 'Pirate' a good reputation. A pirate like you makes me strive for more glory and gold." James said with a smile. He then noticed Victoria offering her hand to Jame's. He noticed her hand was covered with jewels like his hand aswell. Jame's had a ring on each finger besides his ring finger, saving that finger on the day of his marrage and to tell the woman that he is single. Jame's then shook her hand, it was nice to talk to another Captain. It's been awhile since he talked to another fellow captain and so far, talking to the Captain of the Prince of the Sea was fairly amusing and interesting. " Well right night you look like you're having a good time and good ale? I got a nice bottle on my boat. Maybe if we ever meet again, I could share that bottle with you?" James said with a smile, looking at Victoria but at the sametime, keeping an eye on the girl who he wants in the crew. " And things you could find eh? Well since you ask. I heard about this island not to far away from this port that holds a room full of solid gold bars in an stone temple but II heard there is an hostile tribe guarding the temple along with traps. I would go myself, but i have no crew but Since you're looking for an adventure, I could give you a map.........In one condition though." James reached into his coat pocket, pulling out a map that was rolled up.

James was so caught up in business, he felt a tap on his arm. He turned his head and found the girl he was keeping his eye on standing right infront of him. "Well, well. The person I wanted to meet. Yes, I am James Davidson the Third. Pleasure to meet you Little Lady, What business do you have with me?" James asked looking at the girl from head to toe, like he did to Victoria. She didn't look like she belonged here but with her attitude with the Bartender made Jame's think other wise. " May I say something? You're not from around here uh to? Looks like you're along away from home." James said, signalling the bartender for a mug of beer. After awhile, the bartender gave James his beer and then James offered the beer to the Little Lady, giving her a frienly smile. "Here, This one is on me. Also, after this little deal i am making, I need to talk to you in private."
                                                      OCC: -Fixed-

New Occ: Fixed again! XD

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

Max turned his head up to Sargo "You need another attitude adjustment Cujo?" he said angrily as he pounded his fist on the table. "You better be nice, don't cause a scene in here cuz I'll shoot you again, I don't care how big you are!" Max threatened, still believing Sargo was his pal Cujo. If was then that he heard the voice in his head "That's not me broken-head.. That's Sargo!" the voice said into his left ear. Max turned his head to the left, where he could see his imaginary friend sitting on his shoulder. He turned back to Sargo and kicked a chair out from under the table "Have a seat, have a drink." was the closest thing to an apology that Sargo would get from Max.

Max kept both his hands resting on top of the table a sign to anyone who knew him that he was in a relatively docile mood. He most likely wouldn't be attacking anyone who didn't deserve it unless he was provoked. When you couldn't see his hands then it would be a good time to start worrying since they were more than likely gripping his weapons.

((Yo momma's so stupid she went to Dr. Dre for a pap smear xD In Living Color cracks me up..))

"Mr. Glock, what do you have to say about that?"
Mr. Glock of course is going to say bang..

Health: Perfect
Mood: Annoyed
* OOC*
User Image

arrow Dry Dock Pub, Pyandonea

Cylas calmly raised his glass to the man, he seemed like a level headed guy, just down on his luck. He could certainly respect that, and his candor certainly went over well, he enjoyed people who spoke their mind freely. Glad to hear his assurances about respecting Victoria he took another long swig of his beer before setting it back down on the table.

"Good man" he said clapping the man on the shoulder, "Captain Knuckles was it?" he asked glancing to the others before turning back to James. "My Captain's name is Lyger, though on the sea, most would call him Chaos. We found a ship down by the shore earlier and have been working to repair it with some of the locals from a settlement just north of here. They won't all be coming with us, boss is rather selective, but your welcome to the others."

Taking a long pull of the cigar, he savored the sweet flavor, now mixing with the thick lager they were drinking, it was clear coming out tonight was a good decision. Glancing back to Victoria he listened to what she said and the conversation that ensued, smoking his cigar and learning more about the new captain. His eyes began to wonder about the room, searching for Dae again, though this time he didn't see her, perhaps she'd slipped off with the man she'd been talking to.

He let the group continue on while he turned and ordered another drink from one of the servers, deciding he'd rather have a bit of liquor right now. With quite a bit weighing on his thoughts he decided not to interject much further in the conversation, instead he enjoyed Sargo's antics chuckling a bit at his attempt to cop a feel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff