Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
H.M.S. Foward unto dawn Pyandonea Town
Her majesty High Admiral Alessia Ericka Leshner, Duchess of Summerset
A.K.A.: Queen Admiral Magnus
Company: 4 marines
Mood: Royally charming
OOC: Nobody panic! is just a possible shootout xD

The Royal navy marines scouted the town swiftly, gathering all the information they could, but it will still be a while, Alessia was doing a scout of her own, until a flare signal left the Dawn, easily noticeable by the troopers on land

She turned towards the direction of the Dawn, looking trough her scope, she looked at one of the sailors in the main deck, raising a yellow flag which meant caution, that meant, a possible enemy was close by, she looked trough all the bay, trying to find a ship closing in, but she didn't find anything "Why are they sending a signal?" she inquired

"Highness..." one of the guards called her attention, pointing towards the Flying b*****d "God in heaven... never tough there still exist one of those" Alessia scanned the ship from front to the rear section, looking for any signs that could tell her their origin, but she couldn't find anything "They don't have any signs that could tell if they are pirates or no"

In the docks, the troopers who where left guarding the ship, prepared their weapons, just in case, while teh garrison at the beach also loaded and stood in formation, it was a tense moment, nobody could tell the intentions of the ship, as they flyed away

"If they where pirates they would shoot at us by noW" Alessia told to her guards, she then hustled her horse "Lets go down to the beach, just in case, come!" her horse strated running down the streets, followed as close as possible by the guards, Alessia pulled out her longshot rifle on the way to the beach, she had a strange feeling about that ship, but she couldn't just place it, by all means that thing wasn't a normal sight

"Long live the Queen"

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
~ Anora "Envy" Lefevre ~
First Mate on the Dauntless
arrow Out to Sea, Dauntless: Top Deck
Company: No one
Mood: Concerned

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Anora sighed as she leaned against the railing, her green eyes dancing about the crew as they went about their business. They all seemed oblivious to the goings on between Lyger and her, distracting themselves with their work. It was a blessing and a curse all at the same time. It meant she didn't have to explain things to them, but it also meant she had no one to talk to. The more she tried to explain how she felt to Ly, the worse she felt for it. It's as if, no matter what she did or said to explain her feelings about the situation with Victoria, the more present the issue made itself. Grumbling under her breath, Anora pushed off the railing, drifting down the stairs to the main deck. Crossing it, Anora moved to the front of the ship, her fingers flexing out of habit. It was a frustration tick she had always had. The crew knew this, so they left her be, let herself brew over whatever was irritating her. How was she to fix her relationship? Bring Ly back to her and forgot Victoria? What was she to do? These were the things she was brewing over in her mind as she leaned against the railings again.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

[[ OoC: ]]
User Image

arrow Captain Lyger Rinzyu
The Dauntless
Pyandonea: Dauntless: Top Deck overlooking main deck
Company: Anora
Mood: Relaxed/Curious

Lyger nodded, hearing her words about thanking him, though he felt there was no need, deep down he still felt like he owed her. While he wasn't necessarily happy about their guide to the treasure killing himself, he figured between the two of them they could figure it out. Taking a drag from the cigarette he watched as the area about them began to flicker, smirking he turned to her. Hearing her words about him going soft he chuckled a bit,

"thats funny, for a while now I've been thinkin the same thing about you" he stroking his chin just after she vanished. This was the weakest he'd seen her, crying and depressed, stressed out and even fragile, he wasn't sure if he liked this aspect of her. Lingering within the room for just a moment, he took another pull of his cigarette, as he moved it from his lips he tossed it to the floor. As he descended it began to burn with a bright and furious light, which when connecting with the ground caused and shockwave as the dreamscape literally imploded about him jarring him back to reality.

Shaking off the feeling he stood a bit more straight, taking a pull from the cigarette he held in reality, exhaling smoothly through his nose. Watching Dutch as she strode off he visually enjoyed her form for a moment before making his way back towards the top deck. Seeing Anora he grinned, approaching her casually, enjoying the cool moist breeze lifting off the water. Noting it appeared as though something was troubling her he placed a hand gently upon her back,

"hey you good?" he asked in a slightly

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
~ Anora "Envy" Lefevre ~
arrow Out to Sea, Dauntless: Front of the ship
Company: Lyger
Mood: Startled

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Anora had been lost in her thoughts, a frown of frustration tugging at her lips. Her left hand was palm up, a ball of flame dancing in the air just above her palm. The ball of flame seemed to change shape and color as it hoovered above her hand. She needed to figure out what it was going to take to fix her relationship. She didn't want to lose him. Hearing his voice, Anora jumped slightly, her hand closing, extinguishing the ball of fire in the process. Glancing to Ly, Anora nodded. "Yeah. I'm good. Just thinking..." She said softly as she managed a smile, figuring she would do her best to keep things vague. She didn't want an argument right here in front of the crew. Especially about Victoria. That's the last thing she needed. "Did you find Dutchie?" She asked in an attempt to change the subject.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

User Image

The Dauntless
Mood: Chill

Lyger nodded calmly glancing back up at her a moment as he took another pull from his cigarette. He could tell she was thinking about something she wasn't all that happy about, but decided he didn't want to pry, it was the least he could do. Exhaling smoothly through his nose he looks out over the sea once more, gently nudging her with his shoulder.

"Cheer up" he said grinning eagerly, "pretty soon we'll be even richer than we already are... and I've just been assured by Dutchy that once she'd finished, this ship will be a floating fortress."

The hand on her back tugged her towards him, sliding the rest of the way about her waist to rest on her hip. Turning his back he'd lean against the railing now, pulling her towards him, the other arms joining the first about her waist.

"Your not up here startin fires now are you love?" he asked curiously, "you know all this liquor up here, we'd all go up in flames."

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
~ Anora "Envy" Lefevre ~
arrow Out at Sea, Dauntless: Front of the Ship
Company: Lyger
Mood: >.>

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Anora glanced to Ly, a chuckle escaping her lips as she nodded her head lightly. "Yes, yes. I know." She said softly, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she glanced back to the ocean. She sometimes wondered it the money was worth it. If they would be better, happier if they lived a normal life somewhere. Shaking her head free of those thoughts, Anora chuckled as she was pulled closer. "Yes, that'll be good love." She said simply as she rested her head against his chest, her arms slipping around his waist. "No, I'm not starting fires. I wouldn't do that, sheesh. Give me some credit." She said with a gentle smile as she closed her eyes. "Have you ever thought of our future together love?" She asked as she snuggled against him.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

Max stood up from the spot he was sitting on the deck and slowly walked towards Victoria "Hey Broken Head, focus yourself and she'll be able to see you. Once you get used to it you'll be able to do all kinds of fun stuff." Cujo said in a happy tone of voice. Max nodded his head and sighed, he had nothing better to do right now than explain himself to his captain. "I dunno Cujo... She's gonna be pissed.." Max said as he stood over Victoria. He focused his thoughts into making himself and Cujo visible. Max materialized in front of her, looking the same as he did before he fired that fatal shot.He focused a little more before trying to speak to her "Cap'n?" Max said softly to her. At this point he wasn't sure what he was capable of but he knew he could make her hear and see him.

"Mr. Glock, what do you have to say about that?"
Mr. Glock of course is going to say bang..

Health: Dead
Mood: At Peace
* OOC*

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      Money don't grow on trees
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed
                      Ain't nothing in this world for free

Mood: ._.

Company: A ghost

Full Health, I think.

Victoria was busy thinking and sorting things in her mind as she over looked her crew, the numbers a lot lower then what she would have liked. With Grimm, and the others gone, it was just her and a few others manning the ship. This stressed her out more then she liked, not to mention the bullshit with Lyger. Why she kept opening that link with him, she would never know but it was something she either needed to get rid of or stop using. Oh, the woes, why didn't she just kill him when she had the chance, or she should have killed Anora and it would have been fixed.

Shaking her head, she needed to clear the thoughts from them as she looked around. Not really seeing anything, she closed her eyes until a voice entered her head and she popped her eyes up quickly. She could hear Max and almost thought it was her mind playing tricks on her. " Great I'm going crazy.. now I'm going to end up like Stone." She murmured as she looked around, suddenly coming face to face with Stone and Cujo, a loud blood curdling scream escaping her as she almost fell back. " Oh, god! Don't kill me! I had to put your body in Davy Jones' locker.. I didn't want it stinking up my ship!" The words was a whine as she looked at him, her eyes focusing to make sure that he was actually there.

Standing up and walking over to him, she couldn't help but reach towards him, her eyes searching his face for a moment. If she could only slap him, she would. " If that is actually you Stone, YOU ARE A ******** JACKASS."
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back
                                                                                  Though you know I wish I could
                                                                                  No there ain't no rest for the wicked
                                                                                  Until we close our eyes for good

Dapper Hunter

2,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

The Pyèv let go of Maria's neck,"Listen, this one job is not worth you dying, laska...you turn your head and ignore me. And your pretty little head will live to kill another day." he said, he grabbed her hand and kiss it lightly. Maria nearly crawled in her skin. She took out her Raven Blade and held it to his neck. The Pyèv chuckled, "Fast one.
"Next stop you leave this ship and never look back. If anyone see's you they'll kill you, if I don't first."she stated plainly.
"Why are you being so merciful to me?"
"I don't spill blood unless it absolutely necessary. Its says in the Raven's co-"
He chuckled, "You Jesus freaks are all a like." he starting to walk away from her.

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

Cujo fell over laughing, a very human sounding laugh, audible to both Max and Victoria while Max let out a little snicker "She's got joke broken head!" Cujo said as he continued laughing. Max stopped giggling and nodded his head "It's me Cap'n. Don't worry about my body, just make sure you get my gun and knife. They're both very useful to you.. not so useful to me.." Max said as he pulled two M16 style rifles from what appeared to be his pockets and smiled before making the guns vanish and shrugging his shoulders. He sighed and shook his head "Look Cap'n lemme explain..." Max started solemnly "It all started on the previous ship not long after I helped load that treasure into the hidden room in Applewatch basement. When we got back to the ship the captain became increasingly paranoid and one time I was forced to spend three days straight in the crows nest. All I could hear was the whip cracking and my fellow crew mates screaming. There was the occasional splash from a body being tossed overboard but by the second day the voices were starting to get stronger until early in the morning on the third day I climbed down from the crows nest and I killed everyone on the ship. There was not another living soul on that ship by the time I was done." He stopped for a moment, the next part was hard for him to say since he had always tried to maintain a sense of control over himself "Well up in the crows nest the voices were starting to come back, only I didn't want to hurt anyone on this ship. My choices were to save the crew and kill myself or die fighting the crew. That was why I wrote what I wrote on that map, to make sure you guys would get the treasure."

* OOC*

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed

Full Health, I think.

It took her a few moments of staring at the ghost, her eyes threatening to well up as she looked over what was the imagine of her could have easily been her best friend, dead in front of her. Gulping softly, she cleared her emotions the best she could as she leaned back against the wall, moving away from him for a moment. " I have your knife, and your guns are put up. I won't let anyone touch them, that's for me." The knife was strapped to her leg, in a place that was close to her only to be used when she was really in trouble. Much how Stone took care of her, invisible until she was in trouble. The guns, well that would take her longer to use, specially since one of them killed him.

The woman made sure to listen to him closely as he spoke, her eyes looking at Cujo for a moment as she pushed her fingers through her hair, moving the loose curls from her face. She wasn't sure what to think at the moment, yet she strangely understood were he was coming from. She knew that he was better like this, for only the fact that he was with Cujo again. " It hurts, Max... " She started, finally saying his real name for a change, it only showed how hurt she was. " ... it's a hard pill to swallow that you won't be there. You were crazy, but I was attached to that craziness. If I could bring you back I would.." She gave him a weak smile, her eyes searching his face for a moment. It was strange staring at the ghost, and she pretty much wondered if she looked like an idiot talking to him. Maybe she was going crazy, maybe his death was the last straw for her mind.

" You were a good pirate, Stone. Are you going to be a good,loyal ghost or am I going crazy?"
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

Max knew all about losing loved ones, having lost his wife and daughter not long after the incident, and he felt bad for Victoria. "You're not losing your mind doll, don't worry. Watch..." Max said as he raised his hood and mask and drew what looked like his usual Glock pistol. He took a deep breathe and focused his thoughts before assuming his combat stance and walking over to a crew member who was swabbing the deck. Max made himself visible to both Victoria and the poor crew member who was about to get the fright of his life as Max moved in front of him. "HEY!" Max screamed before quickly raising his leg as though he was going to give the man a Sweet Chin Music kick though Max simply passed through the man. The man's eyes went wide and he started to stutter, trying to call out for help, he was shaking visibly and collapsed to his knees "WE SHOULDN'T HAVE THROWN HIM OVERBOARD!!" The man cried as he looked around. He could no longer see Max though Victoria still could. The man collapsed to his knees and started mumbling apologies to Max. Max snickered and walked back over to Victoria "You see?" he asked as he dropped his hood and lowered his mask, revealing his usual evil grin.

* OOC*
User Image

The Dauntless
Mood: Excited

Lyger sighed calmly, leaning against the railing, he glanced down at her as she spoke chuckling a bit as he nodded.

"I do I do, just messin wit ya" he said poking her side gently, "I know you wouldn't just blow up like that, your cool and level headed, like me" he said confidently. Hugging her to him, his hand holding the cigarette slid up to meet his mouth, his chin resting on her shoulder. Taking a long drag he'd lower his hand again, sighing the smoke away, hearing her question as she leaned into him.

Glancing down he smiled, nodding calmly, "yea actually, I've been meaning to tell you about this little idea I've had brewing for a while. I was talking wit Cylas a while back and he said something I'd never really thought about. I was telln'em ya know, we're gonna be pirates forever, kings of the seas and all that, I was a hype a** yungin" he said chuckling a bit.

"But he said eventually some authority, some power, somebody is gonna tryn restore order again.. Who knows how long its gonna be before that happens but, he guess it'd have been within 5 years of the holocaust..." He paused a moment leaning back from her so that she could look at him because it was a good bit he was planning to lay on her.

"Now back then I wrote it off, ehh I doubt it ya know? But lately I've been hearing rumors, some of the civi mercs warning us that somebody out somewhere has a navy... And they call themselves policing the waters against pirates. So for a while now, I been getn it wit every civi outfit I can find, mostly mercs and traders, that like the business I we bring'em... "

Realizing he'd gotten a bit long winded he took another drag of his cigarette quickly blowing it upwards,

"Anyway, look the point is, our future right... Well when the day comes that we'd be threatened by this power. Instead of running from them, we're going to rise up and lead a civilian rebellion against the crown, inevitably taking it for ourselves" A rather passionate look adorned his features as he continued,

"While many of the pirate captains out and about now adays are out for themselves... A common enemy, waging war against all pirates, gives us more than enough common ground to unite them. With various civi factions inline, we should be an unstoppable force."

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed

Full Health, I think.

Victoria watched Stone with his normal actions, his ghost just as crazy as the man himself. At least the action caused her to laugh, a soft giggle escaping her. She was still a little uneasy, but his little thing towards the crew member made it a little easier on her to swallow. Once he made his way back over to her, she looked at him with a soft smile. " I see. So you can make anyone see you, anytime?" She was not starting to get curious about how his ghostiness was going to work, and if she was going to have to worry about him appearing next to her while she was asleep. As much as she didn't really care if he seen anything, one he was a ghost, and two well it was Stone. Rolling over to face a ghost was not on the top of her bucket list.

Looking away from him for a moment, she looked over her crew, the few people running around and starting to do more, one of them even helping the man that just got the s**t scared out of him away. A laugh escaped her a she shook her head, and turned back to him. Her eyes looked a little brighter and she didn't look so upset. He may have just been a ghost haunting her now, but at least she would still have him when she needed advice. He was always good at that.
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. arrow The Dauntless, Crew Quarters
Irina Katarina "Dutch" Douchlenova
Company: Bullet babies!
Mood: Excited
OOC: Fireworks time!

Dutch reached the storage, carrying with herself a barrel of powder, a lot of materials to make fuses and oil, she decided that it was best to start working on the small part of the job, the ammunition

She left the things on the ground and inspected the alloy left for her to work, it was plenty, her hands reched for the metallic bars, as they gently touched the metal, it reacted to her, bending and embracing her hands, the cold kiss of the metal always made her happy somehow "Hello babies, ready to dance with your sexy mommy?" she said as the metal started to crawl up her arms, it was enough to build the first cannon bullet, so she set up to work

Molding the metal into a hollow big bullet, she added a fuse that basically ran inside the cannon bullet and barely came out at its back, which, on her calculation will allow the projectile to travel a medium distance, around some 400 mts before the fuse ran out and the spark reach the contents of the projectile

Now, placing the hollow and still empty munition on the ground, she took the barrel of powder and sat in front of the metallic munition, touching the point end with her hand, it opened as the metal, guided by her hand moved, transformed into a melted version of itself, she leaned the barrel and let the powder into the projectile, after it was full of powder, she closed the cannon bullet again, to finally draw an "E" letter on it with her finger, after finishing, she licked her finger as if she had just touched a cake, a weird habit of hers

She repeated the operation 2 times, however with slight diferences, on one of the projectiles, she molded 2 chambers, the small one, located in the back of the cannon bullet was fill with powder, the bigger one, more to the front was filled with liquid oil, after finishing this one, the cannon bullet was marked with an "I", the other one, was almost the same as the first one, but, if was filled with a mix of powder and metal spikes, she marked this with an "F"

"Alright, they are done, now I need something to test this things..." she said while taking her new babies and making sure the materials she worked with were safely stored away, she carried the bullets with her and went to the main deck to test them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff