Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

In twenty-nineteen, the world as we know it ends. Everything is lost and everything is changed, but this is not where are story begins or even ends. This is just were it is changed, and we are given a new start, though who knows if it was better.

In twenty-fifteen a company was born, Hypiera Medical Innovations. They promised the medical community break- through and even the metaphorical Fountain of Youth. This was the top thing the promised. A chip implanted into the human body that could make us live for a hundred and fifty or so years. The world was astonished but skeptical. To prove their invention, a small patch was created and inserted into random people, even though there was an issue with the radiation levels produced during production Keeping it quiet believing they can fix it, everything went off without a hitch. By twenty-eighteen, people seen how healthy these people were, and started demanding the product. The problem of the radiation wasn't fixed, but the promise of people spending three thousand dollars on this chip each, was too much and the company got greedy.

January First of twenty nineteen, the chip when into production. Millions were made in a short amount of time, and the radiation levels skyrocketed. At first, animals started getting sick and dying. The world's animal kingdom was dwindling down to nothing. Then by March of that year, the test group started to get sick and die. It set off alarms with people, but then the idea of living for years was great and they kept buying. By this time, some of the elderly and babies, started dying and soon the world was wiped clean in one massive plague from the Radiation.

But like with every plague, there were survivors, people that had either became immune or their body shifted and changed with the radiation. Some developed super human abilities, and some grew things that just didn't belong. They had to find away to survive, and many knowing the sea was open and clear, decided to build ships and sail. Finding a basic pirate ship blue print, it was passed around for a few years until ships were constructed, albeit the same layout but still. Crews of people that worked well together or fit together, built ships and moved to the water. People wanted to explore and find out who, what and mostly where was left.

... That brings us to where we are now.

Fifteen years later, four ships control the worlds oceans. Modern day pirates, each pillaging and plundering each other, as well as the civilians who dared to live on the land. People had started to rebuild, though the looming threat of the pirates was ever there. There had even started to be births of children, super children, children unlike those of the past.

The world had adapted it's self to the large amount of radiations and the wildlife was coming back, crops were growing. Still primitive and rough, there was no electricity, there was no technology. Everything was fashioned from hand, and the earth people had to work for what they earned. Even starting to import and export things on crude ships, giving the pirates more to raid, plunder and pillage. It the battle of control, who will win.. who will die, and who will you join.

User Image

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

.{. Follow ToS

.{. Keep it PG-16

.{. This is a literate RP. Please, no one liners, chat speak, l33t speak. Please use proper spelling and grammar. We don't need a book but I would like to see at least a decent paragraph.

.{. This is a alternate time realistic RP. Radiation has created supernaturals so nothing off the wall and crazy.

.{. There is no technology or electricity. It is a very primeval world, think like when the pirates were around, save for the modern times remains left laying around.

.{. Romance is encouraged, please no cybering in my thread. Don't take it places either, politely timeskip.

.{. Fighting is the object of the thread, so it is expected and highly encouraged. Still, keep it fair. No godmodding, auto hitting, so on and so forth.

.{. There is only one captian per ship, then first mate and the rest is crew. >.> The Captain gets to name their ship.

.{. Captain gets to pick the first mate as well as create the rules on the ship.

.{. Because of this being a post apocalyptic pirate, there isn't a set number of crew or civilians even. If you want to run a pub that everyone goes to, then talk to me about it. You, as long as you talk to me about it, can make a Navy against the Pirates.. but be ready to handle it if you do.

.{. Let's leave it at four, maybe five ships for now.

.{. Please, post regularly. I understand that things come up. I have children myself so I am busy. If you are going to be gone more then a week, please hit me up. I'll make sure everyone knows.

.{. For Christ's Sake, no Pirates of the Caribbean or Jack Sparrow crap.

.{. I like pretty posts, I like post styles, I like colors, and I like pictures. Feel free to use them as well.

.{. PM me profiles, with @.@ in them so I know you read theses.

.{. The Dry Dock Tavern on Pyandonea ran by Justin is a NEUTRAL Territory. This is just for the plane/bar. If you leave that area you are fresh meat for the Captain that owns that territory.

.{. PLEASE PUT SHIP NAME, AND LOCATION IN YOUR POST PLEASE!

.{ If no barkeep is available or present, feel free to bot the NPC.

I reserve the right to change, add, delete any rule I see fit.

User Image

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image
                                      Ship I

The Prince of the Sea
                                      -{- Full -}-
                                      Captain: Victoria Maycke ( Voodoo Temptation)

First Mate:

Crew:
                                      Soren Markov ( Proxx Omonan ) { Navigator.}
                                      Dal`enne Kitsum`a ( WolfumstheGreat) { Cook and Sail worker }

Ship II

Dauntless

Captain: Lyger Rinzyu ( S.Lyger)

First Mate: Anora Lefevre ( Asturias Destiny)

Crew:
                                      Shelby Tehita ( Wolfumsthegreat)
                                      Irina Katarina Doulchlenova (V.H. Griffin Chan){quartermaster}
                                      Cylas Black ( S.lyger )

Ship III

The Red Queen

Captain Zane Ifrin ( Vincent Helios)

First Mate

Crew

Ship IV

Floating b*****d

Captain Mr. Grey ( Celtic Sire )

First Mate Beatrice Mae Lockert ( One Woman Revolution )

Crew Alexi Nimerov ( Ashes2Asche)
                                      Kuoari 'Aero' Adonie ( S. Lyger)
                                      Keira O'Connor (Asturias Destiny)

Ship V

Captain

First Mate

Crew

Navy:

Captain: Queen Admiral Magnus
                                      H.M.S Forward unto Dawn

Civilians/ Non pirate people:

Justin Bergestrom ( Keep The Shiney Side Up )
                                      Seroc Firenze ( Proxx Omonan)
                                      Jacen Markov (PyroKev181)
                                      Maria Anita Nunez ( Ann Bonney)
                                      Catina Maycke ( Voodoo Temptation)
                                      Alessandra Constintio ( Voodoo temptation)

Captain's Profile

[imgleft] your image here [/imgleft]
[color=Black][size=13][align=right][i]The Captain Always goes down with their Ship: [/i][/align][/size][/color]

[align=left][size=11][color=green][b]The sea calls my name[/b] [/color][color=olive]( the name you go by on the sea) [/color] [color=green] [b] but my mother named me[/b][/color][color=olive] ( actual name)[/color]

[color=green][b]I've been sailing many years[/b][/color] [color=olive]( apparent age)
[/color]
[color=green][b]When the sirens call for me, they call me as a[/b] [/color][color=olive]( gender)[/color]

[color=green][b]Some say I am like this[/b][/color] [color=olive]( outer personality)[/color] [color=green][b]but you have to get to know me to know the real me.[/b][/color]

[color=green][b]These make me who I am [/b][/color][color=olive]( unique features/ powers from radiation/ Race)[/color]

[color=green][b] My hands shall never be dirty, I use [/b][/color] [color=olive]( weapons)[/color]

[color=green][b]My soul beats to the drum of[/b][/color] [color=olive]( theme song)[/color]

[color=green][b]My soul belongs to the sea but my heart to[/b] [/color][color=olive]( lover )[/color]

[color=green][b]She calls my name whit every hum of her sails, my pride is[/b] [/color][color=olive]( ships name)[/color][/align]

[color=olive]( username)[/color] [color=green][b]is my narrator.[/b][/size][/color]

Crew Profile

[imgleft] your picture here [/imgleft]

[align=right][size=13][color=red]I am the crew, loyal and strong.[/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][size=11][color=darkblue][b]Captian calls me[/b][/color][color=blue] ( Nickname )[/color][color=darkblue] [b]but momma called me[/b][/color][color=blue] ( actual name)[/color]

[color=darkblue][b]It's been many long years[/b][/color] [color=blue]( apparent age)[/color]

[color=darkblue][b]Momma said I never would because I am a[/b][/color][color=blue] ( gender)[/color]

[color=darkblue][b]Do you think my shell is pretty?[/b][/color] [color=blue]( outer personality)[/color]

[color=darkblue][b]I am different, see my proof [/b][/color][color=blue]( unique features/ powers from radiation/ race)
[/color]
[color=darkblue][b]My hands are dirty, so it my[/b][/color] [color=blue]( weapons)
[/color]
[color=darkblue][b]Captain may call the shots of the ship, but my heart drums to[/b][/color] [color=blue]( theme song)[/color]

[color=darkblue][b]Listen to the sound of our souls, we are one I belong to[/b][/color][color=blue] ( lover)[/color]

[color=darkblue][b]My ship, my love, my true. I am loyal too[/b][/color] [color=blue]( Ship/Captain name)
[/color]
[color=blue](username)[/color] [color=darkblue][b]speaks my tongue[/b][/color]. [/size]
[/align]

Everyone else

[imgleft] your image here [/imgleft]

[align=right][size=13][color=darkred]I may not pray to the sea, but I am me.[/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][size=11][color=brown][b]Just call me[/b][/color][color=darkred] ( Name)[/color]

[color=brown][b]I know you can see this, but I am a[/b][/color] [color=darkred](gender)[/color]

[color=brown][b]Apparently, I've been doing this a while[/b][/color]. [color=darkred]( age)
[/color]
[color=brown][b]My job was and will always be[/b][/color][color=darkred] (job/ occupation)
[/color]
[color=brown][b]Get to know the real me, but this you can see[/b][/color] [color=darkred]( outer personality)[/color]

[color=brown][b]Just because I am here, I am not like the others.[/b][/color][color=darkred] ( unique features/ powers from Radiation/ race)[/color]

[color=brown][b]I never leave them because they make me[/b][/color] [color=darkred]( lover)[/color]

[color=brown][b]You may hear one thing, but I hear [/b][/color][color=darkred]( theme song)
[/color]
[color=brown][b]Let me give you a preview[/b][/color] [color=darkred]( anything else)[/color]

[color=darkred]( username)[/color] [color=brown][b]tells my story.[/b] [/color]
[/size][/align]

Navy Captain's Profile

[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft]
[color=red][size=13][align=right][i]The Captain Always goes down with their Ship: [/i][/align][/size][/color]

[align=left][size=11][color=darkblue][b]The queen calls me[/b] [/color][color=red]( the name you go by on the sea) [/color] [color=darkblue] [b] but my parents named me[/b][/color][color=red] ( actual name)[/color]

[color=darkblue][b]I have served many years[/b][/color] [color=red]( apparent age)
[/color]
[color=darkblue][b]When I came to my loved land, I came as[/b] [/color][color=olive]( gender)[/color]

[color=darkblue][b]This are my true colors[/b][/color] [color=red]( outer personality)[/color]

[color=darkblue][b]These is what define my heritage [/b][/color][color=red]( unique features/ powers from radiation/ Race)[/color]

[color=darkblue][b] My hands serve the crown, so do my [/b][/color] [color=red]( weapons)[/color]

[color=darkblue][b]My soul beats to the melody of[/b][/color] [color=red]( theme song)[/color]

[color=darkblue][b]My soul belongs to the sea, my loyalty to the crown. but my heart to[/b] [/color][color=red]( lover )[/color]

[color=darkblue][b]She calls my name whit every hum of her sails, my pride is[/b] [/color][color=red]( ships name)[/color][/align]

[color=red]( username)[/color] [color=darkblue][b]is my narrator.[/b][/size][/color]

[imgleft]Your image here[/imgleft]

[align=right][size=13][color=red]I am the crew, loyal and strong.[/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][size=11][color=blue][b]Captain calls me[/b][/color][color=red] ( Nickname )[/color][color=blue] [b]but my mother called me[/b][/color][color=red] ( actual name)[/color]

[color=blue][b]It's been many long years of service[/b][/color] [color=red]( apparent age)[/color]

[color=blue][b]I was born as a[/b][/color][color=red] ( gender)[/color]

[color=blue][b]The world see me like thism and this what I am [/b][/color] [color=red]( outer personality)[/color]

[color=blue][b]I am different, see what defines me [/b][/color][color=red]( unique features/ powers from radiation/ race)
[/color]
[color=blue][b]My hands are loyal, so are my [/b][/color] [color=red]( weapons)
[/color]
[color=blue][b]Captain may call the orders of the ship, but my heart sings to[/b][/color] [color=red]( theme song)[/color]

[color=blue][b]Listen to the sound of our souls, we are one I belong to[/b][/color][color=red] ( lover)[/color]

[color=blue][b]My ship, my love, my true. I am loyal too[/b][/color] [color=red]( Ship/Captain name)
[/color]
[color=red](username)[/color] [color=blue][b]speaks my tongue[/b][/color]
[/align]

User Image

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

Current story points:
                            Stone has a treasure map that leans to some unknown treasure. Just as they were about to leave, Captain Victoria was kidnapped and attacked, which left the Dauntless and the Prince of Seas crews working together to actually save her and bring the guy to justice. As of first thing in the morning, the ship will set sail towards the treasure.

User Image

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

Announcements

Created April, 2 2012

OOC thread created April 2, 2012 OOC THREAD

Banned

Banners

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/TCoTPRP][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/melireena/jr3-1-1.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                                [url=http://tinyurl.com/TCoTPRP][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/melireena/banner6-1.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/TCoTPRP][img]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n187/wolf_wind/TheChangeofTides.jpg[/img][/url]

Affiliates

User Image

User Image

.{ ONE WOMAN REVOLUTION'S THREAD. Give her love, too! }.

User Image

Dangerous Sweetheart

Dangerous Sweetheart

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      Money don't grow on trees
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed
                      Ain't nothing in this world for free

Standing in the warm sunlight from the hot summer morning, Victoria looked over the ocean in front of her. A smile graced her lips as she closed her eyes and lifted her head into the salty, misty wind that brushed over her face. It was relaxing and it was one of the few times the Captain got time to herself. The entire crew was sleeping, most of the hung over from the relentless partying that had ensued the night before. The woman always happily gave into crew when it was time for partying, knowing it was all most of these people had left since the "Incident."

Just thinking about that year, left a bitter taste in the already cottened mouth of the woman causing her relaxing moment to come to an sudden cutting end and caused her to shake her head. Nothing was ever going to go back to that time, but Victoria liked to thing they were working their way to a better life. Well, at least for her crew. She could give a rat's a** about the others, save when it was time to make their daily run, be it on the other ships, or the people that owned the land.

Knowing that she wasn't going to get anything done with her crew snoozing away the warm dawn, she stepped down from the balcony that came out from her quarters and pulled her jacket one over her ample breasts. It never really fit right, but sometimes you just have to have that special look. Her jacket was that. A smirk graced her lips as she stepped into the air once again, and started slamming her foot down on the wood. " Get up, landlovers!"
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back
                                                                                  Though you know I wish I could
                                                                                  No there ain't no rest for the wicked
                                                                                  Until we close our eyes for good
User Image

arrow Captain Lyger Rinzyu
The Dauntless
Not far off the coast of Pyandonea

"Captain!" a man's voice shouted into his personal quarters near the back of the Dauntless, Lyger had been calmly rolling up a cigarette when he heard,

"come in" he said calmly. The wooden doors before him opened and a Cylas stepped inside, a smirk tracing his features as he approach,

"We're coming up on a ship, they're just of the coast, don't seem to be moving at all..."

Lyger nodded, calmly bringing the cigarette to his lips and stepping over to the candle near his desk to light it. Taking a long drag he'd exhale past it on either side before scooping it from his lips and rounding the desk to join him.

"Arm the cannons and bring us about" he said with a nod as he strode past him, Cylas nodded as well closing the door behind them as they made their way out onto the deck. "We're battle ready, already on an intercept course" he said with a grin, he knew the captain like when he predicted his moves, it came from having served for so long under his command.

Lyger chuckled, "good man" he said with a nod, "if they don't start moving by the time we get there prepare to board." His gaze poised upon the large seemingly beat up ship they came up on, black sales full of holes, and a number of obvious cannon hits. Otherwise though the large vessel looked quite nice, and as they gained on it he noticed with a bit of a grin that it appeared no one was on board.

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed

As Victoria stood there on the bow of her ship, her eyes focused on the water in front of her, the groggy hungover crew coming up from below deck and fanning out around the gorgeous Captain. Each of them had a smile on their faces, knowing that she was looking for a new First Mate since the last one... well he was probably fishy food by now. This made her laugh out loud as she moved to looked at her crew, passing by them, her hands ran over the chest of one of larger men of the crew. With a wink and a soft tsk of her voice, Victoria was standing over them so she could speak. " I know y'all landlovers, are feeling good from the last couple of nights, but this ship looks like someone puked on it. Clean it! " She growled, her voice heavy and strong. She looked dainty but the voice that came from her was strong and full of the passion.

" All but Ricky.. you are making me breakfast this morning." With a hearty chuckle from the man, the rest of the crew whined as she made her way from the bow and back down into her quarters the man following her. A smile graced her lips as she searched the crew for a moment. " Move on! Get it clean!" With that, the ship pushed onto the next land they could find, or maybe the next ship they could get on to and get some more supplies.
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back
User Image

The Dauntless
Not far off the coast of Pyandonea

Lyger peered over the raised balcony, watching the large ship as they came up along side it, noting that it was indeed empty. The side they were on was particularly damaged however, they were lucky some of the shots hadn't been lower or it'd be sinking instead of just taking on water.

"We'll need to get it onto the shore if we ever plan on salvaging it" he called out, reaching out his hand he'd point to the ship before them. A number of ropes seemingly sprang out from areas of the ship, wrapping themselves about areas on the front and either side of the ship. The ropes secured themselves to the deck of the Dauntless, and as they continued past the ship it began to slowly turn and would be drug behind them.

As they neared the make shift docks that'd been crafted out in the water deep enough that ships like these could actually park there, the ship began to right itself. Closing his eyes he held out both hands on either side of him, barriers of kinetic energy gently guiding the ship into its proper place, the Dauntless pausing just next to it.

"Alright boys.. I wanna know everything about that ship in one hours, whats on it, how bad the damage looks, who the crew was, who the captain was, who he was ********.... Everything. Cy make sure this is handled with care... I'll take a few of the others into the mainland, see if we can scrounge up anymore supplies."

With a nod he'd clap Cylas on the shoulder and turn to him,

"you play your cards right, you might have you own ship soon enough boyo... Any problems you know the signal, we'll be back as quickly as we can..." He grinned, so far very optimistic about the prospects of the day.

Tipsy Gawker

User Image
Charlotte de Berry

Berry had been up long before the Cap'n had ordered the crew to wake and assemble on deck. She'd been pretending to sleep, trying to will herself back into slumber. It, as always, failed but she tried all the same. When she noticed that everyone had already left, she hopped out of her hammock, and quietly made her way up to deck. One of the larger men in of the crew saw her come out and called for her.

"Oi, little Berry. Since ye' were last up, looks like ye be takin' on the task of swabbin' th' deck!"

He laugh as he tossed a bucket and the mop to her, she caught both, and watch him as he climb the mast up to the crows nest. She did not complain, she was one of the newer crew members, and had to deal with such treatment all the time. Berry was fine with it, but if they took their bantering of her to far, they would most certainly regret it.

She place the bucket down, and began to swab the deck. It was true, what the Cap'n had said. The deck looked like someone had thrown up on it, which might have been true. Slowly but surely, she began to work her way through the grime. It was clear where she had cleaned, as the deck was shining in places that she had worked through...

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed

Victoria wasn't gone long, though when she came back out, she was smiling and licking her fingers. The food after the accident was never quite as good as before but then again, the animals sure where different now. Looking around the members of her crew, she tsked a few times before she noticed that one of her smallest members was scrubbing deck. She must have woken up late. Shaking her head some, she stepped from door way and towards the woman. " It looks nice, Lil Berry. I'm sure you'd be putting these boys to shame.." It was then a thought crossed her mind, and a very devious look graced Victoria's face.

" Little Berry, when you get done... meet me in my quarters... I wanna talk to you about something." It was more of a rambled sentence, her long demonic tail swaying behind her for a moment. Each flick and snap of her tail, caused a loud slicing sound, the sharp points on her tail hitting the floor. " So hurry, please."
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back

Tipsy Gawker

User Image
Charlotte de Berry

Berry had finished more than two thirds of the deck, and she was proud of what she had accomplished, which was obvious by her tail. For the most part, she kept it hidden unlike the Cap'n. She felt that her tail made her seem primitive, like the apes and monkeys she'd heard as bedtime stories. However, when she was in a good mood, there was little she could do to control her tail from showing this. The tail waved back and forth, as if it were a music meter. She even hummed in time with her tail.

She heard a voice behind her, and her tail immediately hid beneath her skirt. She turn back to look up at the Cap'n, as she praised her work. Berry couldn't help but watch the Cap'n's tail swinging bout. Her eyes return to the gaze of the Cap'n and quietly responded "Aye aye, Cap'n. It'll be done quickly." Berry immediately went back to cleaning the deck. It wouldn't take long, perhaps another five minutes. Give or take.

User Image

The Dauntless
Pyandonea

Lyger headed back into his quarters for a moment as the others began loading onto the docks and getting ready to board the other ship. Peering about his room for a moment he'd retrieve the small string tied sack with about 15 metallic ball bearings within it along with his chosen blade, an old close friend.

Satisfied he'd make his way out onto the deck, his ground squad already waiting for him at his door, the four of them held gifts he found quite useful when going to new places. As such they'd been selected to join him in similar situations like that,

"good to see you fellas... and lady" he said flashing Diadora a smile as he stepped up to them. "We're going into that old town a few clicks north of here, hopefully they've still got some supplies, maybe even some liquor... Lord knows I could use a drink huh" he said shaking his head, they cheered before him as he spoke, armed and ready to make their way inland.

As the 5 of them proceeded from the boat, he glanced back to salute Cylas, who now stood on the Dauntless directing the men to different tasks. Pushing back the thick dreadlocks about the side of his face, he'd pull forth another rolled cigarette and bring it to his lips.

"Yo Jay" he said calmly, causing the man to look back at him as they walked, "help me out bro" he said calmly, the man snapped his fingers, and his cigarette was lit. Smirking he nodded, and the group made their way towards the town not too far from the docks, once pirating became the only real means of making a living towns were built away from docks easily accessible by ships.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff