only if they're scary 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
only if they're freindly 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Taking the fist to his head he let out a small sound feeling the pain slightly but loving the fact that she was fighing back. Hitting the ground he rolled and jumpped to his feet then he jumped into the air and allowed his wings to burst forth from his back carring him higher into the air. If she wanted to play with gadgets he would play. Pulling his pistol from its holster behind his back he removed the deadly amunition and replaced it with rubber bullets. He then took aim at his beloved wife. They would sting but as long as he remain high in the air they wouldnt leave a broose on her. Flying a bit higher for good measure he began to unload trying to hit her legs to cause her to her knees. He planed on forceing her to her knees and then diving in to push her onto her back with him ontop.
Leali staggered back on her feet, raising her arms to shield herself from the rubber bullets that had begun to rain down from the sky. "********!" She snapped, dropping to a knee, and when she came to stand high, she was pointing a revolver high in to the air. By the time that she fired, he was upon the amazon, forcing her flat upon her back. She let out a gasp, her eyes wide. "That was cheatin'." She growled up to him. Her revolver had been knocked from her hand, flying away to land a few feet from the two. "..check." She said with a faint grin.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" No more cheating than what you did love." He said smiling kissing her and then bitting her neck hard. Backing away slightly he smiled again. " Check yes and I could make it mate but im having to much fun." He said jumping off of her he smiled backing away slowly. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a pouch tossing it to her. " There are some rubber bullets you should be able to have some fun with those I think." He gave a small nod and waited for her to attack.
She reached out for the little pouch, pulling away from her husband to swiftly unload her revolver, and load it again with what he had given her. She wasted no time in aiming right at his leg the moment she had finished, and firing. She pulled away from the very spot, bolting around the arena. If there was one thing that she was best known for, it was for her perfect aim, not while standing still, but while running at a good pace. Not ready to give in, though she knew he'd eventually wear her out, she came to a stop, and continued firing, right in to his let, and thigh.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Gritting his teath as she shot him in the legs and thighs he smiled though knowing that she was having fun. He pulled his gun up again and began firing at her as well. If she was going to be shooting him he might as well have some fun with her. He wasnt sure how long he would allow her to do this though then he got an idea. Smiling to himself he bulted towards her dodging bak and forth trying to avoid the rubber flying towards he not managing to avoid it all butbeing ok at the same time. As he neared her he began to wait and plan what he would do. He needed to time it perfectly so that she would run into him and he would fall that was the plan forming in his mind at the least.
"Oh, fer ******** sake." Leali cursed, coming to a stop with a furrow of her brow. She flipped the revolvers chamber out of place, glaring down to the empty chambers themselves. She was out of bullet. A bit trigger happy, she had a tendency to let loose when it was she against the world. Shoving the revolver in to the holster, she took to the steps of the arena, quickly hurling herself upward and on to the first level seating. She threw herself off of the ledge, handing roughly upon his shoulders, an arm around his throat. From behind him, he heard the click of a revolver, the smaller one, with the real rounds, as the barrel was pressed in to his temple. Her legs dangled mid-air as they floated there above the earth, and from behind him came a dark chuckle. "Got yeh."

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Smiling even bigger he pushed the blade of his sword a little more so that she could feel it in her ribs. " I think its a stalemate but I love to play this with you if your willing to play again. " He was sure that she would play again but this time he wasnt going to be so nice about it this time he would make her loose. " And lets say we up the stakes for every check you have to loose an article of clothing?" He knew that she would have fun with this but he wasnt sure just how to pull it off yet but he would get her nude while fighting. " Or should we just take this back home or latter ?" He said with an impish grin.
Her arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders, she pressed her front firmly in to his back, assuring that she wouldn't let go of him and fall to the ground below, though the two weren't all that far off of the surface. If she did let go, it would at least sting a little. Her white hair billowed in the wind that caught it, causing her to close her eyes, but two could play at whatever game he was playing, and she came forward, shifting an arm to allow herself to bite down firmly upon his neck. "Ye know what to do." She growled, biting even harder. Her words were muffled against his flesh, and by the time that he realized what she was doing, he was bruised, and would be for the next few days. He tasted like soap, and smelled of whatever cologne he wore. It was sweet,enticing, and she thoroughly enjoyed it. "Don't ye ********' threaten me with that thing, ye know I can take a beatin' or two before I give in." She hissed.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Pulling the sword away he smiled. " IF thats the way you want it then fine." He grabbed her by the arms and pulled her over his shoulder trowing her to the ground infront of him. Planting his hands on the ground her flipped and turned landing on his knees stadling her. He then pinned her arms to the ground and smiled. " Oh I am going to have fun with this." He then began to kiss her from the top of her head down to her lips where he kissed her heatedly for a few moments then made his way down to her neck and to the curves of her ample boosom. Pulling away he smiled again. " So should I beat you or should I love you?"
It was always strange for her to always just be thrown around by the king as if it meant nothing. He was strong, strong enough to hurl her to the ground. Her back hit wit ha gasp, knocking the wind right out of her. "s**t." She growled,bringing her hand to press to her chest, her brow knit in frustration. "Ye know what I want from ye." She said with the faintest of grins. She pushed forward with the best of her ability, her lips pressed to his own, and when she fell back in to place, she let loose a contented sigh. "I doubt ye'd want anyone walkin' in on the two of us." she said with a wide, and impish grin.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Not like there are people around to see us." he said with a knowing smile. He knew that there was noone at the castle at the moment and he had a way to hide them. " Well then." He said sending out a shield of darkness a good 100 meters around them. " We are safe now if ye want to have fun or we could just go back to our place."
She raised a brow,turning her head to glance around themselves as the shield was erected. It was the same thing that he had done before, keeping her at bay from his face, lest she beat it in. She fell flat on to her back, grabbing the man by the scruff of his neck to drag him down against her lips. "I think we'll be fine here." She growled, biting down upon his lower lip. "So what's th'plan, ye teach me th'meanin' of gettin' me a** handed to me, and we go back inside?" She looked up and through the shield, to the darkness that had fallen over them. "Continue." She growled, gripping at the belt around her waist to unbuckle it,pulling it away.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Well ok then." He said smiling then he though of something. " I hope you dont need theise cloths your wearing?" He said a knife appearing in his hand. " Kuz if you dont it takes to long getting them off and its funner this way."
"Just not the damned belt." She growled up to him with a grin, and a narrow of her green eyes. It was pushed far, far away from the knife that he held in his hand. "Other than tha', I don't think I'll be needin' any of this.." She spoke to him. In truth, jeans were a dime a dozen ,it was only difficult finding a pair that fit right in terms of her height. Not much of a problem, especially now that her husband knelt before her with a sadistic grin upon his face. "What's on yer mind?" She asked, raising a brow in curiosity. "I normally can't ever get yeh this heated." She chuckled.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Oh a great many things are on my mind. " He stated. He then placed the blade of the knife up under the edge of her shirt pulling it as to cut the fabrick. He cut it all the way up her body until it fully was undune leaving her braw in tact. Smiling evily he said to her. " Oh its possible that I am just in the right mood now. Now what do you want to do to me?" He said grinning thinking of all the things he could do to her at that moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff