Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you love castles?

yes 0.67164179104478 67.2% [ 45 ]
not me 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
only if they're scary 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
only if they're freindly 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

She goes to the bar, looking for Kuro, not wanting to use her mind to find him, she might accidentally read his thoughts, invading his privacy. Finding the bar empty, the workers having come and gone, cleaning up the tables and any dishes, she hears something in the kitchen. Thinking Van's friend might still be in there, she decides to ask if he's seen Kuro. Entering, she finds Kuro himself in the middle of conversation. "Excuse me, Kuro. Can I speak with you for a moment?"

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Kuro turns his head to see the Lady Riscaa enter the kitchen. Flushing his face of all anger and any other emotion he turns his body. " Of course Riscaa I think I can spare a few minutes while this woman desides what I have to do with her and her questions. " Walking forward he looks the small woman in the eyes. " What can I help you with?"
User ImageShe smiles warmly as she can tell he is feeling off tempered. "Are you alright?" Her instincts telling her both to hug him and that he may not be in the mood for the offered comfort. "I happened to notice there are a couple of men in the dungeon. We really haven't had a chance to talk and I, of course, am wondering what happened."

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Syler smiles "i will leave you guys be i got to fill this hunger, later" he evaporates and reforms in the bar hoping riscaa was there

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" I will be just fine when this all works out but its not a problem. " He stated knowing he needed to calm down it was time to be calm not irrational. Walking towards the dungoen he made a happy face. " Ok well I found theis two trying to break into one of the sheds on ground I dont know whats in there but I figured that they should be put here because well thats what you do with people who try and break into things right?" He said with small chuckle oppening the doors and walking down the stairs.
She follows him to the basement, trying to look strict and stern in front of the prisoners until Kuro made her giggle. Immediately straitening her expression she allowed her fangs to flash at the two men a moment before turning toward her friend. "I see." She purses her lips. "Would it be alright If I bring a friend down here? I do believe these men are in need of a lesson." She speaks with a menacing tone, hoping to frighten the prisoners, although she intends them not true harm.

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Throws out the thought "Riscaa where you at, hoping to hunt"
She hears Syler calling to her and speaks into his mind, hoping he doesn't mind the intrusion. "I'm in the basement. Come on down." She decides she might as well introduce Kuro to the friend she has in mind.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Depends who is it?" He asked knowing that in the end he would allow her to have her friend down. He just didnt want to have people in his dungoen where he was the master if he didnt want things done they couldnt be done he had made a few upgrades to the room where they currently were. " Well if you must you must." He said with a smile at Riscaa and a sour look at the men.

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
smiles walking into the shadows and walks out in the dungeon "hey why are we down here."
As Syler appears in the room, she turns her back on the prisoners giving him a warm smile. "Syler, this is Kuro, our dungeon master and it seems he caught a couple of outsiders trying to steal. Can you believe that? Trying to steal from here." She chuckles wickedly. "Kuro, this is the friend I mentioned, Syler. He often advises me with this and that." She allow a moment for the men to meet, watching the prisoners with obvious distaste.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Kuro smiled slightly but then let the smile drop from his face. " I would advise not trying to leave the same way you came in." He said to the new man named skyler. " I think I need to make an adjustment to the wards. " He said to himself then looked at Riscaa. " Have fun I guess."

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
"hey" he nods at kuro "do you need help making them talk" he smiles his fangs fully out and his eyes black
She smiles at Kuro, "thank you for allowing us in your domain." She bows politely to him, knowing it went against his nature to allow anyone but her down here. Turning to Syler, she winks at him, out of sight of the prisoners. "Yes, I'm certain the two of us can get some information as well as an overdue meal. I do apologize, I forgot to tell you about this room. It is true, you will not want to use your shadows to exit. I believe it would hurt. The dungeon is well protected."

Shadowy Sex Symbol

(( okay never mind i so hate AT&T D: they are never clear on these things -.- ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff