Do you love castles?

yes 0.67164179104478 67.2% [ 45 ]
not me 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
only if they're scary 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
only if they're freindly 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

Versatile Survivor

User Image

Abel followed Rissca into the kitchen and observed her movements when she left. "... What a kind person." He said with a smile as he began to walk around the kitchen. "Let's see... Pan's are here. Utensil's are here. This should be adequate." He said as he opened the fridge. "I should make something for Aria before she gets here.... A nice cake with ice-cream in it should do nicely. The Vice-President really loved her sweets. It was only a matter of minutes before Abel found himself busy making two cakes. He had completely forgotten about Laura for a moment there.
"I wouldn't mind that at all." She replied, coming to a stop in the hallway to glance about. Over half of the rooms appeared to be unused, although day by day more people had begun to arrive, and she was fairly certain that they would be adding on to the castle more than anything else soon enough. The door was swung open, and Leali was left to watch from the hallway as she stepped through, only coming in when invited. She'd had her fair share of smacks to the face for entering a place without a request, and so she had learned to wait.

Stepping through, relieved of the bags, she glanced around, always interested to see what each new resident did with their place. It was more homey than her cottage, but she had not really had the time to do something with it. She would, eventually.

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
He smiles trying to keep his fangs hidden still "itsh ok my abilitysh keep it how i want it" he blushes slightly wen he realizes that he had used s's giving away the lisp wen his fangs where long he makes a mental note to ask riscaa how to avoid the lisp "i dont mind waiting it will be fun... relaxing while you do her hair" he had paused just barelyt still trying to avoid s's

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

What Scarlett is wearing

Scarlett smiles at the male " Oh. So I am guessing your not human ?" She asks him. She then catches the flash of fangs. She smiles at him " Why does our kind hide what they are ?" she asks him. " I'm sorry. I am half vampire. Like you it seams " She then start to get a chair from the corner that was low like. She then grabs a basin. Filling it up with water. As she was working she waves her hand to tell the male he could come in. She turns around and shuts off the water. Making her way to the counter of the nightstand. Placing it on the nightstand she takes the hair from the female as she guides her to the low chair.

"If you take a seat. I will wash this hair out. " She smiles at her going back to the bath room to get a cup. For what she guess was for washing out ones mouth. She shrugs knowing she hadn't used it. She then gets the shampoo and conditioner. She walks out to the bed room and then smiles. Putting the items down on the night stand next to the water basin. She walks back into the bath room grabbing a towel next. She walks over to the female and then puts the towel down in front of the female. Spreeding it around the females neck.

Versatile Survivor

((Note to self. Don't rp on an empty stomach. In any case I guess I will rp by myself for a while.))
The amazon crossed the room to seat herself where she had been motioned to do so, finally relaxing. Gardening was no trivial task, it took a lot out of a person if they were out in the sun for long, and she was unused to it. She watched the two converse, trying to appear as aloof as ever. She knew why it was that people like they hid themselves from the rest of the world, and it was hunters like Leali. She watched as the towel was draped around her shoulders, leaning back at the woman's command.

( It appears that I must disappear, do continue the conversation, all,and I will return later.)

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
"i hide my fangs do to the persecution of our kind and do to the people that have shunned me for not being human. I also hide them cause it shows me at a weak point cause the hunger isn't fully controlled." he smiles "but i am happy to meet another of our kind it has been a long time since i found a san one of our kind." he steps in and leans against the door frame watching her wash the other woman's hair.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

What Scarlett is wearing

Scarlett nods her head as she wets the females head first. Working in parts was better then not working at the ends. Scarlett starts to shampoo the hair and the females scalp. She looks at the male as he explained the reasons for hiding his true self. " I am sure that this place is safe. They had a hint of what I was. And they didn't chase me with a wooden stake " She smiles at him. " But I do understand your reasoning. The out side world can be cruel at times " She nods her head. Her fingers working on the females scalp. Making her relax maybe for the first time in a long while.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
FelynGray
She gave a shrug of her slender shoulders, crossing one slender leg over the other with the faintest of smiles. "I can tell you that my name is Felyn, and I'm here to.. Check up, on you.." She said with a faint grin. "Curious to find out how you have been doing, and ask you a few.. Questions." She shrugged.

" To check up on me now who in the heck do you think you are and who the heck do you work for. I know you know who I am and I know you know what I am capable of so I think you arent the only one who has questions and I think that before you get some answeres you had better get answering my questions as well." His blue eyes burned intensly as he looked at her in the eyes. He was starting to get a bad fealing about this but he would not run not again he would rather kill and keep killing than run now that he had found Leali again. " What is your connection with Leali?" He asked out of a sudden fealing he had he was in for an interesting surprise.
watching the woman he had just begun to talk to he wasnt sure why she had just walked away. " That was strange. " Thats when he realized that he had taken hold of the power and had used the gift of light and had bent it around himself to hide himself from sight. " Figures that this would be the moment in which py powers seem to work without having to try. " He says to himself dull tone of voise.

(( Hey Kuro sorry I had to dissapear like that I had to go make dinner.))

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
(( No problem I just dissapeared t the same time had things to do so its all good))

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
He smiles a true smile allowing his fangs to be fully visible this time "i know its an old habit that i have yet to fully rid myself of." he blushes hiding the fact that for awhile he had broken the habit of kissing a woman's hand when he met them till his earlier slip up.
( Buh, long evening..)

Shadowy Sex Symbol

(( sorry you guys can go on with out me. It looks like my internet is going to be shut off tomorrow or more to say this morning tonight ))
User ImageAfter taking a short nap, Riscaa gets up from bed, stretching. She didn't really need the sleep but eventually it would catch up with her and she'd need a long dirt nap and although she enjoyed the deep sleep, nestled in the rich Carpathian soil, her mind would shut off to the outside world, never knowing if she was needed. She takes a hot shower and puts on her red gown that she had become fond of. Leaving her hair down for a change, she brushes the flaming red locks until only the ends curl a little. Throwing her cloak over her shoulder, she leaves her room, heading back upstairs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff