Do you love castles?

yes 0.67164179104478 67.2% [ 45 ]
not me 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
only if they're scary 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
only if they're freindly 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

GoddessYukiKitsuneCiel
LifesDropOuts
( Because over-sexy characters are so much better than actually doing something in a forum? /:
Could be that I haven't been here in forever, but the disposition of you/your character seems very rude, and while Kuro is hard to deal with, I have been rather accepting, and I do not play off of looks, but fury,etc., and it is taking a bit to get out of the rusty feeling.

EDIT. ))

(( i have no idea who this is to so yea.. very confusing XD ))

( Ahhh, talking about your characters distastes. But I guess no two people are alike/get along. Just know Kuro has a bit of sass, and that's not Lea at all.)

Versatile Survivor

User Image

Some time after the Incident with Van's disappearance Gilgamesh had left to find what world he had been whisked off to. However Van still wanted to hold that party and since he couldn't do it himself Abel had to finish his work and head over to set everything up himself. The manner in which he arrived was subtle unlike Gilgamesh who just burst into the world and called the attention of everyone in the city he landed in. Abel instead appeared right by the castle as he seemed to appear out of thin air. "So. Where is this Rissca at?" He said as he crossed his arms. He would set up his things later at the cottage that Laura was staying at. Gabija had to go with Gilgamesh and Abel wasn't exactly good with dealing with the girl. So he would have to wait until the Vice-President arrived to help him out.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

LifesDropOuts

( Ahhh, talking about your characters distastes. But I guess no two people are alike/get along. Just know Kuro has a bit of sass, and that's not Lea at all.)

(( ah. .well the owner of the role play pmed me about the not so well welcoming to the castle -.- So yea. Not only that but i sure as hell don't want to be in the middle of your posting of anger problems ( Scarlett only points it out and leaves it at that and tries to avoid fights.. But she will fight if she has to ))
Leali looked up with a furrow of her brow. Things seemed a little off, not that she could put her finger on it, but the side garden looked wonderful, and that was the best that she could do. Maybe she would do some work, even if she had promised the fallen king that she would play it 'normal'. Normal was a point of view, in truth, and to her, the usual day wasn't sitting around, lamenting about how she had changed in the past two years. No, if she let herself remain cooped up in the castle, then she would slip in to madness, and that usually ended in the amazon shooting holes through everything and anything within shot that was worth a price.

( I don't know, it seems rather.. Silly. I have been posting at variants of this castle for years, and years. I guess character biases get on my nerves a little more than they used to, and that's just the way he is, and the way my characters are. /:

I also sure as hell know how to handle myself/not insult guests, it just gets old with the snark, and I only just got back to this. Would rather just step to the side of the fan. )
Before she realizes it, Riscaa finds herself surrounded by a whirlwind of people. She sees the despite between Leali and Kuro, attempting to mind her own business, then hears the conversations of new comers in the main hall. Soon a woman walks up to Kuro and starts conversing. And her she stands, not beginning to do her welcoming tasks. Deciding to start with the closest person, she walks up to Kuro's table, she did need to speak with him anyway. She faces the unknown woman with her usual pleasant smile but concern in her eyes. "Excuse me. I'm Riscaa, the care taker here. Is there anything I may assist you with."

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

What Scarlett is wearing
Scarlett had been drinking and goofing around with the men in the bar. All having a good time. Talking about taxes life. And the men's family. Scarlett loved the tails the group of men and some women were telling her. Some were very old and passed on from family to family.Some of war. Some of sickness. And others were just good times. She laughs as one was talking about there daughter who's birthday was a week ago.And how she was shocked to get a mini pony for her birthday. " Oh I am sure she loved the gift " She says to the older male. Seeing the twinkle in the older mans eyes. Told Scarlett that he loved his daughter of six years old. As the day dragged on. The men were slowing down. Getting up and going back to work in the fields. Scarlett waves them good bye and pays for her drinks and exits the bar.

The bar did its trick. Giving her a good mood as she was walking through the town. Waving to both the males and females as they passed. She would comment on the females dresses and where to find the steam Mistress. The one who made these wonderful garments. As the day went on. Scarlett had stopped at a few stores. Bought a few dresses and a few books. Two were for reading and the other two were sketch books. She even bought some color pencils.

(( Oh, ffs. I'm not fighting, but merely explaining that her post seemed somewhat offensive to me, as I told Kuro to back off/play nice. It's a rp forum, s**t happens, and sometimes people have snark, and that makes it more exciting, and the entire rp less mundane. I'm not sure where either of you get off on skewing my meaning of 'I am slightly offended, please let me explain that my character is an a**, but I am rather fond of you'. ))

Shadowy Sex Symbol

(( i am just going to ignore that. -.- cause its not doing any of us any good. Just making more trouble for others who would like to enjoy a new rp. I don't see no problem with my posts. Only stating that every time Scarlett sees your character and her on and off lover is all ways seam to be in a fight. -.- ))
GoddessYukiKitsuneCiel
(( i am just going to ignore that. -.- cause its not doing any of us any good. Just making more trouble for others who would like to enjoy a new rp. I don't see no problem with my posts. Only stating that every time Scarlett sees your character and her on and off lover is all ways seam to be in a fight. -.- ))

( Because ignoring anything really, truly fixes everything. Listen, I was just explaining it was offensive, but I have nothing against you. That is, in fact all I was saying. Of course, I'm back on gaia-where everything is twisted around.

So I'm sorry to care enough to want to clear something up/ensure that you don't actually have something against me by the tone of your posts. )

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

What Scarlett is wearing
Scarlett had been out and about. She was in a cheery mood. And was doing quite well for her self. She walks up the path that lead up to the castle. She flickers her green eyes to the female as she neared the castle. She was working on the garden as she could tell. Scarlett stops to look at the flowers. Roses. She smiles and then flickers her eyes to the female. ".. Planting roses ?" she asks the female. Her voice was kind and soft. But she wouldn't know how this female will take Scarlett. Scarlett was a few feet from the female. But she spoke clear. So the female could hear her.

Leali looked down and over. Her pale skin had already begun to darken, her Irish blood just a little too rich to stand the sun for so long. "They were all I could buy in town." She said with a shrug of her shoulders. She stood, scuffing her booted feet against the dirt ground as the two stood in an awkward silence. "You're free to pick a flower, if ye ever have use of them." She bent to begin picking the left overs off of the ground, tucking them under a strong arm. "Sorry my friend got on yer case earlier, he's a little skittish when it comes to other people." She laughed, stepping out of the dirt pile to stand in the true grass, giving a little wiggle to free her shoes of any clots.

"A little socially awkward, but if ye wouldn't tell him I said that, I'd really appreciate it. It's hard enough to get along with the man." She frowned. It was something that she had said before, but never really meant it. Even in the beginning, her first few days at the castle as a up and coming hunter were spent being taunted by Kuro, and occasionally beaten in to the floor.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

What Scarlett is wearing
Scarlett looks at the female as she was moving about. And looking behind her. She watches as the female explained her self and the male. Well mostly the male. " He seams to be a... hard head too it seams " She says to the female. " Sorry if that is a bit harsh " She smiles at her. Seeing the awkwardness in the female. " It just seams.. that every time I run into you guys your..fighting. " She shakes her head back and forth. The female was trying to help them. But would they allow the half breed help ? Or would they refuse ?

" Have you ever tried a love spell or something ?"
She asks the female. " It's just that you two seam to love each other. And yet...afraid to move to the next playing field " She looks at the female. Hoping she was gaining the females trust. She then nods. " oh I am sure to keep that in my heart and locked away " She smiles at her. "About his.. brashness I mean " She looks at her. A kind smile on her face.

She tilted her head to give a glance to the sky. No clouds in sight, now that was a change. "It guess it's how we show our affection, we're either kickin' doors in together, or arguing." She laughed, passing the woman in the castles direction, although she did come to a stop to look back, seemingly expectant of her that she would follow. "I'm just human, and I figure that getting mixed up in potions, or anything of that level would end terribly." She said with a furrow of her brow. "But I appreciate the thought, I think I'll go about this whole love thing in the natural order, even if it doesn't end favorably on my side." She laughed to herself.

"He's been away for two years, and I guess he feels he just changed a bit too much, and that's fine.. Most people tend to stay the same, and I guess I'm just the majority." She said, stepping in to a side door of the castle, where a little shed-like square had been constructed. "Are ye stayin' for long, or movin' on? It's quiet nearly every day, and so havin' someone makin' a little noise at night makes the place seem.. Livelier." She said with a blink of her forest green eyes.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

What Scarlett is wearing

Scarlett looks at the female and then nods her head. Following the female and making sure not to step on the white locks. " I see." she says softly. It would make senses. If the male was not human and the female was. As she puts it .Then she was out of bounds. ".. Why not change ?" she asks her. " Or do you like being a human ?" She asks her. She then smiles and moves the bags around. Making sure not to bump into the female.

Scarlett looks at the female. Thinking of reasons why the female wanted to be human. She shrugs slightly. Her mind was going else were. But then she realized she had to get her bags up stairs. So she looks at the female. Thinking. What to do ? She sighs and then shakes her head " Do you mind if I bring these up ?" She asks her

Not finding an audience in the bar, Riscaa walks to the main hall. It was quieter now, people seeming to have wandered off to do their own thing. But one man stood there, unknown to here yet familiar. "Hello" She called out. "I'm Riscaa. Can I be of assistance?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff