<3 </3

Do you love castles?

yes 0.67164179104478 67.2% [ 45 ]
not me 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
only if they're scary 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
only if they're freindly 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 633 634 635 > >> >>> »|

"Actually, I think I'm gonna go lay down for a bit. I'll see the two of you later." She said heading off towards the cottage.
"You go ahead and feed Riscaa, I need sleep. See you later."
Phantoms Angel of Music
"Actually, I think I'm gonna go lay down for a bit. I'll see the two of you later." She said heading off towards the cottage.

Are you sure? I'm dying to show you the library. Will you be coming back this evening?
Riscaa Zillah
Phantoms Angel of Music

Are you sure? I'm dying to show you the library. Will you be coming back this evening?

{She Went To lay Down she wil be Back Later}

"So Feed away Please Get wild she knows how Feeding is"

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
walking up the path i see my sister. waving my hand i yell out a greeting " hello"
Ulquiorra Espada X
Riscaa Zillah
Phantoms Angel of Music

Get wild?
I laugh
Your silly but since I have her permission I will feed.
I walk up to him, looking him over, it has been awhile but I still recognize the scent of his blood.
Riscaa Zillah
Ulquiorra Espada X
Riscaa Zillah
Phantoms Angel of Music

Get wild?
I laugh
Your silly but since I have her permission I will feed.
I walk up to him, looking him over, it has been awhile but I still recognize the scent of his blood.

"Yes you Do and my Pure Blood Hasnt changed so Feed on it "

- I wrap my arms around you and Pull Riscaa in opening Up my neck to her -
I turn at the sound of my sisters approach and wave back. Then go back to what lays at hand, feeding. I do not pull away at his embrace but grab his hair with one hand and press my mouth against his throat, leaving a gentle kiss before opening my mouth and sinking in my canines. Forcing his face into my neck as I pull him into position. I moan lightly as I feed, a drop of blood running down my chin. I devour him, drinking in his strength, feeling the power of blood coursing through me.
Riscaa Zillah
I turn at the sound of my sisters approach and wave back. Then go back to what lays at hand, feeding. I do not pull away at his embrace but grab his hair with one hand and press my mouth against his throat, leaving a gentle kiss before opening my mouth and sinking in my canines. Forcing his face into my neck as I pull him into position. I moan lightly as I feed, a drop of blood running down my chin. I devour him, drinking in his strength, feeling the power of blood coursing through me.

"Oh Riscaa Feed away Get your strenght "

I Wrap my arms around her Running My hands down the Front of Her PUlling her To me harder Pushing my blood Into her Kissing her Neck softly and Whispering into her ears
"You know I will always be here"

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
finally catching up to you i notice your feeding " oh riscaa why didnt you tell me that you hadnt fed. i would have gladly have taken care of your needs, after all what are sisters for??"
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER-
OH ********]
Ulquiorra Espada X
Riscaa Zillah

I Wrap my arms around her Running My hands down the Front of Her PUlling her To me harder Pushing my blood Into her Kissing her Neck softly and Whispering into her ears

I grab his hands, pushing them down to his side, sinking my fangs in deeper to hurt him. I take more than my fill, feeling as if I were floating. Finally, I release him, licking my lips, leaving my mark to bleed. I take a step back at look at him scornfully.
Do not try to take advantage of my blood lust. You still choose to forget that I am married.
"Do not forget, Ulquiorra, that you claim to be taken as well." Angel said as she stepped from the shadows. She sighed and leaned back, she was tired, but hadn't been able to rest.
Riscaa Zillah
Ulquiorra Espada X
Riscaa Zillah

I grab his hands, pushing them down to his side, sinking my fangs in deeper to hurt him. I take more than my fill, feeling as if I were floating. Finally, I release him, licking my lips, leaving my mark to bleed. I take a step back at look at him scornfully.
Do not try to take advantage of my blood lust. You still choose to forget that I am married.

"Not trying anything Not taking advantage "
- I Stand there giving you the blood you need - "Finish if when You need and THen I will attend to the store -
I nod curtly.
Thank you for the feeding. Come sister, we are going to look at the inside of the store.
I walk up the path to it, opening the door with my master key and flick on the lights. The light hits the many rows of stock as well as empty shelves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff