Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Nymph

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zenith turned away from Ayesha and towards the door knife and flame in hand. Any moment now and this will all be over. He thought as he heard each door collapse. The maids aren't going to be very pleased with those broken doors.

Angelic Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Abaddon kicked the door down spotting his son and smirked."There you are boy"where have you been i was growing impatient,now tell me where is the little bird?"he asked approaching him.He looked arounds the room thinking he sensed someone elese but then brushed it off."Where is Reish and Seraphine?"

Seraphine giggled as she swung her whip at the brothers and Melody.They way she was attacking was like a dance of a child.Seraphine loved the sensation of fighting she sorta felt a live treating all her victims like her little dolls up til she saw them bleed but the brothers and the shinigami made it even more interesting that at the same time it was almost annoying.she stopped and pounted stamping her feet."Will you guys just hold still!"she complained

Lucifer lept in the air avoiding both the stray monsters and Seraphine.Using his magic to to destroy the monsers he sent an attack toward Seraphine and Reish knowing he could attack even if he was out of reach but he use to to his advantage mostly on reish giving everyone a chance to take down seraphine

Extragalactic Abomination

Zayne kept on walking, then opened a door to a room/outside seeing Lucifer fighting two others. "What on earth is going on here?" He said moving his hand to the bridge of his nose. He saw a man with long silver/white hair and Imp there. Was he going to have to fight? This is what he put his book down for... He merely sighed at the sight. How irritating. he thought as he ran one hand through his dark hair, then moved the same hand to the side of his head, just looking at everyone there. Quite a party, aye?

[ooc: are you guys outside or inside? ;;]

Angelic Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
(inside the ballroom 3 brothers plus melody and seraphine are in a inescapable barrier created by luka. seto,reish,azu,the fourth brother,and oniko re outside the barrier and ayesha and zenith plus the king are all in hell)

Timid Nymph

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zenith frowned and shrugged "I don't know why don't you look for her." he replied letting his familiar appear by his side, the hellhound growled as it came into existence. "They aren't here at the moment, probably preoccupied with something at the moment." He watched his father's steps closely playing it cool for now as he hadn't gotten close enough for a clean kill.

Angelic Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
"Probably doing their missionor they probably failed me like you have.Tell me how hard is it to capture one little girl?"he asked looking at his son strictly.

Ayesha watched quietly not trying to make a sound even if she thinks the necklace was hiding her she was afraid any sudden noises might set the king off.She didn't know what was going on or why but it seemed like she was trapped either way

Timid Nymph

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zenith's face shifted to a frown as he moved closer. "Harder than one would expect." He replied solemnly as he could manage. Just a bit longer He thought. His free hand patted his hellhound which continued to growl softly.

Angelic Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Abaddon sudenly pointed his weapon at his son"You're hiding something,boy"he said

Timid Nymph

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zenith swallowed glancing at the sword's tip a small smile crept across his face. He let out a chuckle as he jumped back into a gate appearing behind his father. Thrusting out with his knife he attempted to press it into the kings back.

Angelic Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Abaddon smirked as he quickly deflected the dagger."You need to try harder than that if you plan to kill me,"he said turning around quickly as he swung launched his spear at his son."Did that little bird hit a soft spot on you during a dance,I though i raised you better than that but in the end your heart was weak just like your mother's"he said summoning a few minions himself and sending them at his son."I guess I better teach you a lesson like I did their parents and your mother"he said not caring he might kill his only son

Ayesha stood where she began to feel fear from watching the king.She could tel he was strong probably even stronger tan her brothers especially stronger than Luka."What do I do?"she though feeling helpless before closing her eyes.She had grown up sheltered her whole life only thing she knew how to do was heal she couldn't even fight

Timid Nymph

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zenith held up his hand hellfire jumped from its surface melting the spear as he jumped back. Ignoring the words being flung at him he ordered the hell hound to defend him from the minions. Throwing the dagger he drew his blades and charged forward flames burning in his wake. Around the shadows moved creating clones of the prince to distract the king as he closed the distance for a swing.

Angelic Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Abaddon smirked as he vanished from where he stood before he could even be touched and stood on the opposite end holding a shooting them at the clones then at his own son before whistling as cerberus came to his aid"Capture him"he ordered suddenly raising his hand to manipulate their surrounding to fool his son in thinking he would have an advantage if he were to dodge the bullets and come near him.Abaddon raised his hand a destructive magic suddenly came down from above to help sniff out his real son"If you use that gate of yours boy the bullets will just follow you in"he said vanishing and reappearing from the other side as he plan to repeat the process

Ayesha ran out of the room but stepped back as one of the king's attack's nipped her on the cheek she cringed from the sting.she felt like she had to do something but whst if she revealed herself she wasn't sure what the king would do but if he were to hit Zenith and capture him she might be stuck in hell with no way to ask her brother's for help.but she felt powerless not even aware of the power that she held.she began to get upset as her power suddenly slowly began to form aroundher body she lookedd up in confusion not sure what was going on but some kind of dark power was beginning to form around her

Timid Nymph

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zenith dogged away from the first round of bullets and looked up to see his father had moved to the opposite side of the room. He repeated the process dogging and charging once more before he caught on to the trick. Hes cornering me constantly and raining bullets on my head. He thought as he moved to change his plan. Glancing around he noted the kings pet had showed up and his clones numbers were rapidly dindling with the endless hordes of bullets. The hellhound growls ended suddenly as it died from a round of the bullets. The prince howled in frustration as he stopped charging sheathing his swords. Fire erupted around him as he threw hell fire in every direction, his red eyes filled with rage with the death of his familiar. A stray bullet caught him then in the shoulder and he cried out in pain moving away quickly while continuing to throw fire dodging the bullets rather than using a gate, he knew too well the effects of projectiles and the gates after getting an arrow in his back at the age of 125.

Angelic Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Abaddon smirked as his son was trying desperately to avoid his attacks and using the fire to protect him and destrpoy th bullets.Abaddon easily avoided it like it was nothing and quickly vanished before coming in close and swinging the back of the gun at his son's head in attempt to knock him off his feet and if that worked he would point the gun at Zenith in attempt to do it again

(if things g accordingly I'm gonnahave ayesha interfer)

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Don't ever ask me...

User Image

Lucinda Price

_____

Lucinda could hardly believe the sight before her. She had only just arrived back at the mansion after so many years… only to find people who’s faces she did not recognize, running out of the main door in a panic.
With the thick fog surrounding her and much of the forest behind her, they passed by without even noticing she was standing there.
Oddly enough, her curiosity was peaking, just ever so slightly, yet… whatever was going on inside this place, she was unsure if she wanted any part of it.
A group of young woman, maids by the look of their uniforms, began whispering to one another, speaking of a fight, of a lord, of what they called, ‘unspeakable perils’ that was going on inside…

Her blue eyes fell on the open doorway, and without a single sound, she began to walk towards it. She could feel eyes on her now, the eyes of strangers as she walked up the many steps, causing her to tilt her head down, hiding her face with her long black hair.
She hated to be looked at.. Especially by those eyes she did not recognize.

The inside of the mansion was the same as when she left… slightly dark, yet.. there was a calm air about it, probably influenced by Ayesha since she had seemed like the pillar of light that kept a demon infested mansion looking like an ordinary human home.
She could hear screams, sounds of metal, echoing off to the left. Her ears twitched as she tried to focus in on it.
“Fighting…” she thought to herself while gliding across the foyer, the train of her black cap bellowing out behind her like a cloud as she walked towards the sounds.

It wasn’t long before she found herself staring at a scene from out of some badly written book. Men were fighting men, while others were running past her and back into the hallway that led out of the ballroom she was now standing in. Her gloved hand tightened around the small black box she had been carrying, a gift for Ayesha on her birthday.
Unsure of what to do, and not wanting to particularly get into the middle of… whatever this was, she began to turn away when she caught a glimpse of Luke. If not for his familiar face, she would have left this all behind and disappeared once again, probably not to show up for another few hundred years.
A faint sigh escaped from between her lips. She was again, being defeated by her sense of duty. Luke had, afterall, invited her into his home when she decided to long forget her own.

The fighting continued, there was not much she could do besides watch at this moment, regardless of whatever was to come. There was a barrier surrounding them, something she did not wish to try and break into just so she could foolishly jump in and get her hands dirty, so.. Lucinda decided to wait.. She would wait until the most opportune moment to help with… well, whatever this was.

Taking but a moment to look around, she found a small table off to the corner. Unlike so many of the others, it had been spared in all this fighting. Pulling out the plush, white chair, Lucinda sat down, placing the small gift in her hand down upon the tabletop and picking up a half filled glass of champagne as her blue eyes watched the battle scene before her.
“At least they know how to put on a good show…” she thought to herself as she pressed the glass to her lips and took a sip of it's contents.

((Let me know if I got all that right. XD ))

To believe in fairytales....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces