cake 0.3 30.0% [ 6 ]
ice cream 0.3 30.0% [ 6 ]
I'm here for gold <3 0.25 25.0% [ 5 ]
the one you buy at the store 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Interesting Genius

User Image
yum_cupcake If your feeling down on your luck, or had a broken heart, or looking for a place to relax.
Then Cafe Fleur shop is the place you can come.
Welcome to our shop, we provide with many of your needs and we make the best teas, coffees, and cakes for your delight. yum_cupcake

...And before you leave, try not to take one of our staff.
emotion_yatta

This is a cafe role play, where anyone is welcome to come and join.
The cafe is locate in the city where people tend to visit because of it's menu and employers.

yum_puddi ✿Rules✿:
~Obey the rules in this website and have fun.
If you have any question about this role play or suggestion, please your welcome to post me or PM me.

Profiles:

[color=pink]Name:[/color]
[color=skyblue]Age:[/color]
[color=blue]Profession: [/color](waitress/waiter, chef, staff, etc; customer/visitor can put profession if he/ she want's to.)
[color=purple]Bio:[/color] (not necessary but if you want go head)
[color=lime]Pic:[/color](I would prefer anime)

Interesting Genius

Name:Rose Rouge
Profession: Owner of the cafe
Bio: Rose inherited this cafe by her late grandfather who passed away.
She always dream on owning a cafe and working it. She used to live in France where she learn how to serve and make cakes, so technically she has experience. She's the type who isn't worry about anything and tries to make everything work no matter what.
Pic:User Image

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose Rouge

It all happen so fast, months pass since she had inherited her grandfather cafe and was now running it. Rose was very thrill and hope that her new staff wore excited as she was to work with her, since she can't work a cafe alone. Oh she could picture it now people on her cafe, enjoy a nice cup of tea/coffee and delicious cake, while been serve by one of her staff as laughter and music fill the place, it was heaven for her.
It was 7 am, and the sign said close.
She was in the restaurant, swiping with a bright smile.

Where: Cafe, close at the moment and waiting for staff to come.
With who: No one

Desirable Wolf

Name: Ivory Sinclair
Profession: waitress
Bio: Ivory grew up alone most of her time, since her mother died when she was young, and her father never knew about her, her uncle raised her when he was there. But because he was so rich, and the owner of some huge corp he always seemed to be at the office, or across the world. Ivory learned to take care of her self, and she started working at the cafe so she could get her own place. She had a love for art and she hoped someday to have her art showing, for now it showed in the cafe and when she could she always has a brush and easel near by or in the back
Pic:
User Image

Interesting Genius

Desirable Wolf

Trinityrose5
(welcome)

((- bows - thank you, ))

Desirable Wolf

User Image
Ivory Sinclair

" If I painted the world
Could you see your self"

Ivory was rushing to the cafe, she was late again, and she couldn't believe that she over slept on such a big day. She was sixteen today, and she always wanted to spend it with her best friend, and boss, Rose. She smiled and opened the door and slid in then closed it as she smiled. She had to get her apron on and they could open the cafe for the day. Then her and rose could close up in the evening and hang out for a bit. Her uncle called her this morning, saying, happy birthday and that they would have to have dinner another night, since he was still in Russia for his big job. He was buying out another corp for the land so he could make another office, and open hundreds of job there. She was happy but missed him too.

Ivory walks to her best friend " good morning rose, no one else is here yet? I thought I was late.." She looked around, it was just the two of them for the moment. Normally some of the others were here by now. So she was surprised that the others weren't there..

"Through my eyes,
And the love I see
Everyday?"

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose Rouge

She heard the door open and saw Ivory walk in.
"Bonjour, Ivory" she smile at her friend Ivory.
Ivory was a talent girl who work hard and was helpful to Rose, she was a great friend.
"No, the restaurant doesn't open in few hours and I haven't started cleaning the tables" she said while looking at the clock.

With who: with Ivory

Desirable Wolf

User Image
Ivory Sinclair

" If I painted the world
Could you see your self"

Ivory smiles at her friend then nods "okay rose" she turned and went to get the flowers. She was humming to her self as she get the flowers and placed one at each table. Ivory was to happy to spend her sweet sixteen birthday with her best friend, and she hoped some of the others that worked there too

"Through my eyes,
And the love I see
Everyday?"

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose Rouge

Rose smile thanking her "Oui, merci Ivory. Oh, can you put on each table alstroemeria flowers. I bought some for this occasion, since today is a special day." she said, while giving her the flowers and continued swiping. Today Rose knew it was Ivory birthday and she wanted to do something special for her, so while waiting for the others arrive Rose will have to wait until the times comes.

With who: With Ivory

Interesting Genius

(hello, wow...nothing)

Desirable Wolf

User Image
Ivory Sinclair

" If I painted the world
Could you see your self"

Ivory smiles at her friend then nods "okay rose" she turned and went to get the flowers. She was humming to her self as she get the flowers and placed one at each table. Ivory was to happy to spend her sweet sixteen birthday with her best friend, and she hoped some of the others that worked there too

"Through my eyes,
And the love I see
Everyday?"

(Ooc: sorry it messed up on me. And I posted truly lol)

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose Rouge

Rose had finished swiping and went to the kitchen to check on the cakes. She felt like it was going to be a long day,specially since they have something celebrate. Taking a tea set and preparing it, she turn to the clock, only one hour until the restaurant opens and she still need to makes some preparations.
The sweet scent of the cake came flying out of te oven as she let it out and begging to prepare it.

Where: Cafe kitchen, close at the moment waiting for others
With who: Ivore

(Is okay)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out