Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
BloodyRoseDyanna
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Alessandra Isabella Fiterelli
Ice Assassin

The Freeze is Upon us.

Frostine sat up when he asked. She did jump when he touched her thigh. "I don't need rest.....I need work." She said squinting a bit as his hand got close to the wound. His hand did feel warm on her thigh and she didn't know why her face warmed at his touch. She cleared her throat as she looked down at him. "Do you know what you're doing?" She asked, only knowing the basics herself. Her father's healer always fixed her up after missions.

The Ice Age is Here.

5,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
HoverBoard
Theme Song
Voice Related-Ieyasu Tokugawa

Blade
Atsuko McCloud

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Atsuko nods."You do need rest. Wounds always heal fast when you rest.. And of course I know what I'm doing.."He told her,wrapping the bandage around her leg.He stood up looking at it,with a slight smile."Now.. I'm not gonna tell you again.. Get some rest.."He said going to get a cloud feeling pillow and cover for her to sleep with. "The sooner the better."He said,giving her to sleeping iteams.

NewDayNewChance

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Ice Assassin

The Freeze is Upon us.

Frostine shooke her head. "I didn't tell you to smile" She raised a brow and smiled slightly picking on him. She didn't know why he was being so kind. No one has ever been that way except her mother. She ws a mouse around her father though. "I'm not allowed to rest." She said setting her head on the pillow he was offering. He wouldn't give up until she did. She knew that. She shrugged and looked up at him with those pale eyes. Something completely unexpected came from her. "Thank you, Asuko." It wouldn't take long for her to fall asleep. Her skin seemed to sparkle as the ice crystals formed in her skin to heal her.

The Ice Age is Here.

5,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
HoverBoard
Theme Song

Blade
Atsuko McCloud

User Image

As Atsuko seen that She had went to sleep he picked her up carefully and walked her to his bed."There you go.. Rest up.."He thought to himself,placing her down on the bed.He slowly walks by the door closeing it behind him, then walks to the coach and sits on.''Phew... Long day,huh Suko..?"He said talking to himself leaning against the coach,then falling alseep.

NewDayNewChance

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Ice Assassin

The Freeze is Upon us.

Frostine felt her weight taken as he carried her to the bed. She instinctually put her hands around his neck. She laid on the bed shifting once he laid her down. She was so tired her day had been so very exhausting. She aactually slept a good 4 hours before she started to get nightmares. She had visions in her sleep of her death to come. She woke up with a gasp pulling the blanket up to her chest, forgetting where she was. When she remembered she got up very quietly and put her boots back on and made her way to sneak out of the door.

The Ice Age is Here.

5,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
HoverBoard
Theme Song

Blade
Atsuko McCloud

User Image

Atsuko was fast asleep.He was having a dream the same dream. When he was with his mother back on an royal Island.

///I didnt know what else to put XD//

NewDayNewChance

5,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
((Hey, sorry, but I'm going to be gone for about two weeks, starting tomorrow, and since Seneca isn't really doing anything anyway, I'm just going to drop out of the RP. sad Hope you guys have fun!!!))
Galdenor
((Hey, sorry, but I'm going to be gone for about two weeks, starting tomorrow, and since Seneca isn't really doing anything anyway, I'm just going to drop out of the RP. sad Hope you guys have fun!!!))

((You know... Derrick tried to bring you back into the rp...go back one or two pages. Sorry you have to leave so suddenly. Have a nice time.))
User Image Hot breath, sudden steps in the wrong direction; fear swiped over him. He watched quietly, his eyes adjusting quickly to the darkness as he saw them pass a neighboring alley after boy. He straightened slightly throwing the paper to the ground and stood taking in the scent of those following in hot pursuit. He urged his body forward against his better judgment and slipped into darkness, his body comforted by the isolated feeling. Soon, he gave chase, leaping from the buildings and latching onto anything his hands and feet could touch, observing the hunt with a steady eye and constant hunger. The only that kept him from trudging on was the sudden miscalculation on his behalf of how much weight the metal fire escape could handle. He tried to correct himself but only could slow his descent, his body slammed into a parked car denting in the hood and breaking the glass into a thousand pieces. He didn’t even issue out a groan or annoyed hiss as he lied there a moment trying to suppress all the pain receptors that were firing off within his brain, screaming at the broken rib and bruised flesh. He pushed himself up flinching when he stretched the wrong muscle but kept pushing himself jumping down from the car leaving the owner of the car with the damages. Blood trickled down his left arm. He let his hunger get the better of him. He decided, he would eat just about anyone. Damned the money, he needed flesh and blood.

Friendly Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageMickey
Mickey tilted his head ever so slightly, and replied, "Gift? What do you mean by a gift? the only gift i have is getting into awkward situations, and for example, right now." He was never so talkative before...but he just blamed it on the catch up of sleep.

Thefruitsong

Profitable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"I mean you can manipulate water." She explained. "And I can breathe fire." She smiled shyly,

6,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageMickey
Mickey replied hastily, "I don't call that a gift. The last time I checked, the power of Dani Ferel killed his family and friends!" His jaw clenched, and only one thing ran through his mind: Oh s**t. He followed through with his original plan, and walked through the door. He didn't dare run, as sleepiness was still with him, and he didn't want to get headache. "You are an idiot. Anymore and it'll be my turn."

Thefruitsong

Profitable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100
She watched him leave in disbelief, and called after him. "We all have things we want to hide... But running makes them worse.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageMickey
Mickey turned around and yelled, "Sometimes it not that we want to hide something! He calmed his voice, and continued, "Sometimes we just need to forget some things. And the only way that I can do that is by getting as far away as possible." He let out a sigh, his tense body relaxing.

Thefruitsong

Profitable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"What do you want to forget?" She asked, her green eyes curious and empathetic. "Maybe I can help."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff