Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
ℳℯℓɑɩɳα ℬαɼɠʊɩȿʈ

⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰

Behind her, she could hear the men speaking of plans of the raid. Of course, Oskala instant chided the other about stealing anything and the second has his own retort about it. Honestly, Melaina had no qualms with stealing as long as it wasn't from someone who needed what they wanted. Taking from the poor was nothing to be proud of, even if they item were to be returned later. As a creature neutral to what was good and bad, she didn't have a very good understanding of what was moral or not. Her past job consisted of following orders: catch the soul, release it to paradise or toss it to hell. Her job wasn't meant to comfort or judge, that was for other's to do. Ignoring the bickering behind her, she continued to follow the dragon to the edge of the city, where the guards kindly released them without question before closing the gates behind them. It was then she was given new orders. Nodding to Darius, she quickly took lead and sprinted ahead to where Tiamat had stopped to transform, holding out her hands expectantly. "Darius says I should hold your clothes while you shift. I'll return them when we land. He says you'll distract Oskala otherwise." Her voice was a soft soprano type that could rival a siren's or mermaid's call. As a guide to lost souls, she was meant to lull and soothe the soul. Perhaps that was why most hellhounds were female or beautiful males.

User Image

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Heart of Darkness
{ Tiamat Tayic }
___Its all about the money.___
x o x o x o __
[]

»»_________________________________★⋆

Tiamat chuckled upon hearing the lieutenant's remark as she quickly disrobed. "While it is a change don't feign chivalry with me. I've long ago ceased being modest about my human form." She folded her clothes nicely, placing her voulge on top before moving a distance away to begin to change.

It was always painful but she welcomed the rush it brought. Her feet and hands began to become more claw like as her snout elongated. From the base of her spine sprouted her tail and soon her wings burst from her back. Everything continued to get larger as her scales began to cover the entirety of her body. Her frill was the last to appear around her face as she flapped her wings as she settled down.

She looked at her comrades and grunted out some sounds that she knew Melaina would understand, telling them that they could get on her back. She hunched down to make it easier for them.

___The power to cause pain is the only power that matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if you can't kill then you are always subject to those who can, and nothing and no one will ever save you.___

OOC: I had to change pics for her dragon form because it won't let me use it again stupid google.....
Jack

User Image

If there was one thing Jack had learned in his long life, it was that the rush of flying never grew old. Soaring just below the clouds Jack spent the hour long flight enjoying the scenery and letting his mind wander to whatever random thoughts it desired. Finally he flew over the city, spotting his comrades on the far side just in time to catch a glimpse of Tiamat before she transformed. He slowed down and finally landed a few yards from the dragon and hell hound, his white coat showing no signs of the bloody conflict that had transpired only a couple hours ago.

"Well if your all hear then I assume you've gotten the information we need," he half asked half stated looking at the lieutenant.

Shirtless Ladykiller

User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Darius Riven Moore
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tattered Knives Have Shattered Lives, » The Tattered Knives Have Shattered Lives,
Those Broken Verses Are Spoken Curses, » Those Broken Verses Are Spoken Curses,
These Jaded Ways Shall Not Be Swayed, » These Jaded Ways Shall Not Be Swayed,
So Rest Assured That You Shall Fade. » So Rest Assured That You Shall Fade.

Turning around Darius looked at Tiamat's true form, a sight to behold indeed. "See Olaska, this is why you always treat the women in your life well. You never know when they might go bat s**t crazy and bite your head off." He kept his voice low trying not to let Tiamat hear it, but he knew that Melaina would more than likely hear it. Either way neither of the two women were an exception to the statement.

When Jack arrived Darius couldn't help but smirk. "Told you he'd find us. He whispered to Olaska before making his way over to his captain. "I have the information and the payment we will receive. Liam has decided not to join us though." He turned to look at Tiamat, who was making some strange sound, obviously telling Melaina something. Turning to face his captain and keeping his voice quiet he asked, "I take it you took care of the matters on your end?"

Sex Symbol

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oskala Laije
> I can be your savior.
> I can be your doom.
> What have you done in this life?
> You fight on this battlefield.
> Help is on the way.
> That help is not guaranteed.

"I will not get distracted by such...!" the half-elf turned in another direction so no one could see the reddening in his cheeks. Oskala quickly recovered from the awkward moment and waited to turn around once Tiamat had transformed. Her great black form was elegant, yet somewhat intimidating. He had seen pictures of dragons in books and Tiamat's draconic transformation, but he would sometimes have a few chills looking at her. Oskala removed his satchel from his shoulder and placed it on Tiamat's back alongside his Dragon Staff-Mace, which was slung off to the side.

"Now as for the whole 'burn them to a crisp' backup plan, I don't think there would be any bones, nor loot, to be able to grab judging by the power of a Dragonkin's breath according to Mystic and Aedric Creatures by Hygimer of Garnet," Oskala pulled out another book from his satchel and quickly referenced it. He showed the page to the lieutenant. "It would be a more tactically beneficial move to maintain the element of surprise to maximize profits and minimize casualties."

1,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • *Oydne *

User Image

Oydne laughed at Spellbinders commentary during the slaughter “Did you enjoy that?” she asked smiling So glad I could entertain you” she thought. As Spellbinder’s flesh giant entered the bar “Well…couldn’t you have used the door? I suppose you are a bit big for the door thought…oh well” she said as she heard Spellbinder’s voice once more “Anything?” she thought with a grin but she was quickly brought to disappoint when he told her not to damage it “Aww…you could just fix it again” she thought with a sigh. She looked up at the flesh giant “I can only carry three bodies, please carry the other nine” she said sternly to the giant. Oydne leaned down to pick up her blindfold…sadly, it was ripped “I hope the Mistress can fix it” she said with a sigh “I really like this”. She was taken from her thoughts when she heard something; she swore she heard someone upstairs. She shook her head it wasn’t important enough for her to look. Oydne picked up the three lightest bodies, it wasn’t that she couldn’t carry heavy bodies…she just didn’t want to, that was too much work on her part. She gave a small sigh and left the bar with the bodies, she commanded the flesh giant to follow her. She made sure to have Spellbinder’s eye with her before leaving.

A secret! I love secrets” Oydne thought as she walked “and I get to watch you, this is officially the best day ever” she thought smiling “besides that stupid idiot ripping my blindfold” she growled. The sight of her and some giant carrying bodies wasn’t unusual for the city of Charm. Everyone in the city was either used to this kind of thing or they just ignored it for their own good. Oydne made her way down into the catacombs “I hate this place” she said with a sigh “Nothing personal to you though Spellbinder” she said lightly remember he could hear her thoughts “Just not my style”. She entered Spellbinder’s workshop not long after entering the catacombs “Here you are, a few spies’ bodies” she said tossing the bodies on the ground before wiping her clothes off and hands off.

Oydne set Spellbinder’s eye down on the table lightly “So…” she said leaning in close to Spellbinder “What’s the secret?” she asked sounding excited. Her black eyes showed a bit of a spark in them, it just showed how interested she was. These were nice moments, when her and Spellbinder got along and almost seemed like friends. Then the days when they were at each other throats were also fun days, just fun in a different kind of way. They were under the same law after all…they might as well get along sometimes. Oydne smiled “Come on tell me” she said. The flesh giant set the bodies he carried down on the floor with the one’s Oydne set down were “Twelve bodies by the way” she added in a chirper tone.

Jack

User Image

"Yes, it would seem the good lord had an accident with a crossbow while trying to trap a secret hallway in his manor. The attacks should stop now, at least until we piss someone else off. On the bright side I took the liberty of paying us for our time from the late Lords coffers." Jack held up a large sack of coins. "After this we should be able to enjoy ourselves for a while in the next town. For now though, let us go pay these bandits a visit." Jack turned to look at Tiamat. "She is a magnificent sight when she lets out her inner animal, glad she is on our side." Once more Jack's wings crawled out through the special holes he had tailored in his coat. "Shall we be on our way then, wouldn't want to keep our appointment waiting."
User Image
ℳℯℓɑɩɳα ℬαɼɠʊɩȿʈ

The hellhound accepted the clothes quickly then gracefully took a few steps back so that she would be out of the dragon's way. Unlike the men, she didn't turn her back on the other female, having seen everything the woman had to offer before. It was unfortunate that Tiamat couldn't keep her clothes like Melaina did, although the hound never understood how or why it happened. She supposed she never questioned her clothes before because where she came from, it wasn't so abnormal. While Tiamat transformed, it seemed the men had yet to finish talking and one of Melaina's big black ears twitched towards the ending comment Darius made. Perhaps that was a lesson all men should learn. By the end of the transformation, Melaina's ears shifted into a completely erect position to the sound of beating wings, wings much too large to be any kind of bird around these lands. Turning, her eyes quickly spotted their angelic leader who landed a few yards away from them. The man always seemed to have good timing. Turning back to Tiamat, Melaina nodded in understanding to the odd sounds the dragon made. Taking a running leap, she flung herself onto the dragon's hunched back, settling herself right behind Tiamat's head. The reason she took this particular spot was because she believed it would be the smoothest ride and safest place to be. Now settled, she turned her attention to the other men. "Tiamat says it's safe to mount her now." Although, that much should have already been obvious since Melaina had already climbed aboard. Her icy hues lowered when she noticed Oskala's approach, wondering if the other would simply state facts or actually climb on eventually. They were already wasting valuable time.

User Image

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
The Spellbinder
Death cannot hold that which magic commands...
And what death cannot hold is mine to control.

Spellbinder hadn't bothered to respond as Odyne got excited and than pouted about the flesh giant and about seeing his work. He simply continued to work, and prepared a second pair of hands, another elderly pair, but this time female rather than the male hands he was using on the patchwork heart. He kept tabs on her and his flesh giant as they approached, and as they entered lit torches all along the walls of the tomb, it was only polite. He heard her complaining about her dislike of the catacombs, well, it wasn't his problem, but now that she was actually here he decided to respond, still working as the pair of female hands took the eye from Odyne and replaced it. "Well, you weren't entombed here for countless centuries before our masters dug you up. After so long any place would feel like home." As he talked the flesh giant placed the spies out on tables, then shambled off into the darkness. "Either way, twelve bodies, though some of them legless. Oh well, not a problem. I can work with these." He finished a few stitches on the massive heart and left the table.

"That is my little secret, I bet you can tell what it is, though not what It may be for. You are free to guess, but until the entire project is done, I do not intend to share." The pair of female hands picked up the torn blindfold, and while he spoke with Odyne and set to work on the spies he began to repair it as well with swift, deft moves. "Suffice to say, it will be a terror that has never before been seen in this world." He set to work repairing the spies with greater diligence, making some small talk with Odyne as he did so. "Why don't you stain that blindfold, blood would work nicely. If you aren't going to just take it off and terrify people with your normal eyes the appearance of weeping blood would probably work just as well. Appearance is part of our legend you know." He did tend to ramble quite a bit when he was working, to himself if there was no one to actually talk to.

He paused for a moment at the sound of heavy footsteps and a dragging sound, turning away from his work for a minute, though still stitching the blindfold back together. A large and heavily built man with pallid skin and a dark hood entered the room, dragging a large metal crate into the room. From inside the crate came strange noises, and Spellbinders eye lit up with pleasure. "Oh excellent, thank the bishop for me. I'll make sure to reward both of you well for your excellent service." The hooded man bowed low and left, leaving the crate in the corner of the room. "Now where was I, oh, have your blindfold back." He handed the blindfold back to Odyne and got back to work on the spies. First he needed to repair them, then work out how to make them truly 'live' again. "It doesn't matter, so, what do you plan to do now?"

Shirtless Ladykiller

User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Darius Riven Moore
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tattered Knives Have Shattered Lives, » The Tattered Knives Have Shattered Lives,

At hearing Melaina's words, Darius couldn't help the comment that escaped under his breath. "It's never safe to mount this woman." Ignoring Oskala's tutoring on how hot a dragon's breath is, he walked over to Tiamat. He could care less about it so long as the fire was not being aimed at him. Using Tiamat's scales to his advantage he climbed up on her back. He didn't like the idea of flying but it was the quickest way and Darius had always preferred money over safety. He sat down on her back close to one of her wings so that if anything happened he could easily grab hold of it. The captain was lucky that he already had wings and didn't have to rely on another. "Hey Tiamat, keep the ride smooth. Wouldn't want me getting sick while on top of you, would you?"

Darius always carries around a canister with him, and it was used on occasions like this where he had to do things he wasn't fond off. Opening the bottle he took a swig of the pure alcohol. With just one taste he already felt his nerves easing. It wasn't the height that unsettled him, it was just the fact that he was on something that wasn't even connected to the ground. Before he closed the canister he took one more drink for good luck. After that he took out the parchment and opened it up again to stare at the digits that the soldier had written down. It wasn't enough to live a lavish life, but it was enough for one person to live well for a week or two.

"Hey Jack, you're the Captain, why don't you lead the way now that you're here. Probably come up with a better plan than me because Oskala here doesn't approve of my backup."

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Heart of Darkness
{ Tiamat Tayic }
x o x o x o __
[]

Upon hearing his remark she let out a growl before looking at him with a swivel of her neck. Her eyes shown with a brightness that meant she was up to something, a sound like a muffled roar came from her throat, she coughed and blew smoke in his face. She let him know exactly how she felt about his comment.

She began to lift her claws up from the ground letting the others know she was restless to take off. She couldn't promise a smooth ride but she would try, it wouldn't do to be covered in puke because that would mean she would smell until they found somewhere for her to bathe.

___The power to cause pain is the only power that matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if you can't kill then you are always subject to those who can, and nothing and no one will ever save you.___

Shirtless Ladykiller

User Image

Waving his fingers in front of his face and coughing for air, he tried his hardest to send a cold stare towards Tiamat. The smoke finally cleared and he was able to breathe. "It was a joke, nothing more." He had to fight the urge to make a rude comment about her breath because he knew that would get him more than just smoke blown at his face. He settled his hand on her scales and patted her, "Be a good girl and take us to Cho'n Delor now. I want to get this over with."

He closed his eyes and tried to focus on something else. If there was one thing he enjoyed more than money, it was thinking about how he would waste all that money. Sure he'd lose the useful skills he'd acquire over the years had he been born rich, but then he would have other people risking their lives fighting for him instead. For now though he would just have to earn his money the hard way and blow it off in one night as always.

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Heart of Darkness
{ Tiamat Tayic }
x o x o x o __
[]

She gave everyone a few more moments to adjust and get settled between the spikes on her back. She lowered her massive bulk even further to the ground as she prepared for take off. She wiggled her large hind quarters briefly before using her powerful muscles to launch herself into the air.

She flapped her massive wings to find a wind current strong enough to lift her more before she soared. She kept rising in the sky until naught could be seen except the clouds in which they would fly through. As she flew she let out a massive roar in happiness, good thing they were far enough away from their destination.

The trip took all of an hour and she circled the town to make sure it was the right one. Once it was confirmed she began to drift downwards. She made sure she was a good mile away before batting her wings quickly to make the landing soft. Once her hind legs touched the ground she hunkered down to let everyone off her back.

User Image
ℳℯℓɑɩɳα ℬαɼɠʊɩȿʈ

Again the hound's ears twitched at the sound of Darius' mumbling. When was the man going to learn that people with animal like forms had better senses and more than likely could hear everything being said? Obviously, Tiamat also heard it because she turned to head to stare at the man for a moment before coughing up some black smoke in his face. Shaking her head, Melaina turned from the bickering pair, curling her tail around her waist so it wouldn't get any one's way and more importantly, so it wouldn't be grabbed if anyone lost their balance. When the grand dragon shifted, becoming restless, the canine reached down quickly to grab hold of one of the scales. Anyone could tell Melaina was probably the most uncomfortable with all this. Unlike their second, she didn't have a weak stomach so that wasn't a problem. She was a dog, dammit, and dogs didn't fly! They could barely hold their balance if they were standing in a moving cart, none the less on the back of a dragon. A small whimper escaped her throat as she hunched over, gripping the scales for dear life.

During the hour's flight, Melaina remained stiff and unmoving. Her muscles were as tense and tense could be as she gripped the scales below her. Her ears were flat against her head and her eyes only opening to peek every now and again. Oh god forbid if they hit any bumps. As soon as they landed, Melaina was the first one off and she stumbled a bit when her feet hit the ground. Perhaps there was such a thing as 'air legs' sort of like 'sea legs'. Gripping Tiamat's clothes close to herself, she waited for everyone to dismount so the woman could change. Melaina was eager for the hunt and would probably end up ahead of the group scouting for the men at large.

User Image

Shirtless Ladykiller

User Image

As unbearable as the ride was for him, Darius managed to survive without losing his calm. Tiamat's unnecessary rotation nearly drove him off his high share and if he didn't know better he would have thought she did it on purpose. The absolute worst part of the ride for him was not the take off or flying, but the way down. He gripped Tiamat's wing and did something he usually never did, prayed that he wouldn't tumble off when Tiamat landed.

To his surprise Tiamat had made a great landing, and he immediately let go of her and jumped off her back to touch the sweet ground below him. The air was no place for a human. Had he been any other person he would have duck down and began to kiss the grass. "I'm going to go ahead and begin to scout out the ruins. I'll look for you guys if I find something." It was his little excuse to get away from them for a moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff