Dapper Shapeshifter

6,150 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

The Lady
Altair Sinstra

Altair suddenly felt the Spellbinder's presence again and smiled. "There," she said as she transported to the catacombs. "I see you have been busy," she said as she appeared out of the shadows. Looking over his unbound form she continued saying,"Maybe later you can tell me how you became this way but for now I would like you to create me something I can use to check on my servents. For their safety, of course."

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
The Spellbinder
Death cannot hold that which magic commands...
And what death cannot hold is mine to control.

Spellbinder rose as The Lady arrived in the antechamber, bowing deeply. "Again you have graced my home with your presence, My Lady. I am honored." She continued on with her request for something to keep track of her servants, and monitor them. "Of course My Lady, anything you require, but... May I be so bold as to ask what it is you had in mind? This seems to be more Spellcrafter's bailiwick then mine." A slow and twisted smile crept across his features as he spoke, a wonderful, at least to him, idea crossing his mind. "My Lady, perhaps you would enjoy a coliseum match, whatever poor fools you wish to see... removed from the city... against my unbound power. I am certain it would be a wonderfully bloody time, and a welcome bit of entertainment for you." Like the day before, he rose and moved behind The Lady, placing his hands on her shoulders with a light touch, working at them to ease away the strain of running an empire as mighty as charm. Again he took his life in his hands to do so, but again he did not care. "Shall I entertain you, My Lady, in as glorious and bloody a manner as you may wish?

Sex Symbol

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oskala "Ascelipius" Laije aka "Dragonbait"
> I can be your savior.
> I can be your doom.
> What have you done in this life?
> You fight on this battlefield.
> Help is on the way.
> That help is not guaranteed.

The tents began to collapse and roll up. Oskala began to walk through the camp looking over each one as they were placed into their packs. They had to be on the move, but before they began to move, he had to announce his vision. It would be a reformation, something to bring the Company back to its roots. Jack hadn't passed on such a tradition. All but one tent was packed, Tiamat's. The mage peeked inside, "Finish up, love, everyone else is packed up."

Oskala began to stamp out the smoldering wood of the fire, and looked around at the other soldiers standing by awaiting his command. "Black Company, as your Captain, I must announce a change in our system. It is something our previous captain, did not address." Oskala began to spin around slowly to look at everyone, "We are a brave group, of outcasts, of lepers, of murders, of thieves, but we must never forget what this Company was built upon."

The mage bit his lip as he paused, this would be the difficult part, I would like you all to say your names out loud. That's an order," Oskala spoke his full name, Oskala Laije, "This will be the last time you say your names. For we are the Black Company, our names are remnants of our past, and that is a thing we must forget. You serve for coin, for a new life, so you must leave your old behind. You will take a new name, and you will be referred to as that name for the moment you serve this Company to the moment you leave this Company. For this...is the first General Order of the Black Company."

The seven rules began to flash before Oskala's mind at that moment. "One - Forget your past, forget your name.
Two - Should death come upon the Company, you may disband and return to Khatovar.
Three - Render your services for coin, always, no exceptions.
Four - Serve your captain, serve your comrades and serve your client.
Five - When the Company is betrayed, there is no stopping any member from retaliating.
Six - Death is something that all members shall face, and when a comrade falls victim to it, he or she shall always receive a proper burial, and the body shall not be desecrated.
Seven - These orders are sacred, and you shall never forget them.

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
{ ค ѓ Ð ค к ץ ค к § Ħ ї }
___Its all about the money.___
x o x o x o __
[]

»»_________________________________★⋆

She nodded as she helped Jibs up and out of her tent. She rolled up her bedroll and began to get everything in order. Once done, it was packed up and ready to go as well. She left it on the ground as she went over to the others. She'd never realized she'd have to give up her name but he was right it was time to let go. She moved forward slightly and sighed. "Tiamat Tayic I shall be called no longer."

She then placed her hand over her heart and bowed her head before stepping back. She would have to come up with a new name for herself. She then smirked as she remembered an old name she used to be called by ancient peoples. "I am now Ardak-Yakshi." She then looked at everyone else in their rag tag group.

»»_________________________________★⋆

___The power to cause pain is the only power that matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if you can't kill then you are always subject to those who can, and nothing and no one will ever save you.___

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,150 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

The Lady
Altair Sinstra

Placing a hand on her face and sighing, Altair said,"Sadly Spellcrafter is working on something else at the moment and as such you are my only option for something like this. You are also one of my more trusted servents and I was hoping that I could keep this a secret. I wouldn't want to lead anyone to think I don't trust them. A coliseum match sounds wonderful though. Tell the guards to prepair some prisoners from the dungeons. I will met you there as soon as I visit someone and see if they would like to join us." Stepping away from Spellbinder, Altair stepped through a portal that lead through to Logan. "Logan, would you come with me? I have somethings to discuss with you," Altair said smiling.

Sex Symbol

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
>>Chujitsuna Akiyo<<
>>Blood through Honor, Honor through Blood<<

The boots of the peasant ashigaru and the samurai were beginning to tear. The army of Chujitsuna had marched for a long time, about a month, with 120,000 strong. They were tired, marching for miles across a variety of terrains, benign and dangerous. They've sailed for months over a great and perilous sea. They had one thing in sight, the City of Charm. Charm's attack centuries ago humiliated the islands and they barely survived the onslaught. A young samurai was chosen to lead the army, and reclaim lost honor in the name of Chujitsuna. They first however had to seek out the White Rose. This endeavor was not only the largest they've taken, but the most expensive, having to transfer 120,000 soldiers and peasants across the ocean and feed them for the entirety of the time.

Akiyo halted his horse and looked around at his unit of calvary bodyguard. "Hand me my horn," the shogun spoke. He took the horn, made of bone and wrapped with strips of leather, and blew into it, signalling the entire army to halt. "We make camp here! This will be our base of operations!"

As valiant as the great army's effort was, this was foreign land to them. This was an expeditionary combat endeavor. Akiyo had much more of a duty than just lead this army against the walls of Charm, he had to gather allies, who were unfamiliar with his home nation in the Far East, and keep his men hardy in the coming war.

Unleashed Titan

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
Miri Natalah Gold
Fear's Demon

Miri had not gone and talked to Kane, like Oskala told her. Instead, she flew off to think and to gain control of herself. She was having a panic attack inside; she's just really good at hiding her emotions. She's only had seven years to practice. After an hour of fast flying, she landed for the rest of the night and slept away from the people. She decided it was her last night alone, and she needed time to face it.

Miri woke up on her back and the sun blazing in her eyes. Tears sprung up in her eyes immediately, and she snapped them shut again. The sun was never kind on her if she woke up during the day. "Why can't it be soft and bright like the moon? It's so much kinder to my hypersensitive eyes..." She laid there for a while, her arm over her eyes. She knew that her pervious life had come to an end. She couldn't live life by her own rules anymore, and she couldn't stay away from people. That just wasn't possible anymore. She didn't know if she would be able to handle being around so many people all at once, but she was sure she would survive. Just like I did when I was changed. It's ironic, if I think about it. At first, I wasn't sure if I could survive without people, now I'm wondering if I'll survive with people. Time sure is a cruel thing. With a soft smile of her lips, she lifted her arm off of her face, and sat up. Then froze.

Staring at Miri, not fifteen feet away, was the largerst lizard-looking creature she had ever seen in her life. And she didn't even know how it got there. Aw crap. She stood up slowly, trying to keep it from attacking her. Despite getting the rest she desperately needed, she was still weak from not eating in three days. Now that she was standing, she could hardly believe how large it was. It was as tall as she was, and she wasn't that short. "Okay, bid fella. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to go this way-" She had taken a step as she was talking, and it launched itself at her. If had been normal, she would have been dead. It was fast, and it wanted to kill. Luckily, she wasn't. Trusting her instincts, she launched herself over it, and twisted immediately as she landed. It had done the same thing, and launched itself at her again. This time, she wasn't going to move. With speed that would suprise most people, she lifted her hands up and caught the creature as it was about to land on her. She could tell in was surprised when she didn't fall over. "You should have let me leave, beast. You might have survived." With that, she pushed off the ground, thrusting herself on top of it, and grabbed its neck. It tried to scratch her, but she used her telekinesis to keep it still, and snapped its neck. It went limp with a shudder. She sighed and looked down at it, her brow coming together as she thought of something. "Now what am I going to do with you?"

Miri had decided to bring it with her, after eating a leg of it. She didn't want to waste the food. "Besides, I'm sure it will help feed the Company." So, with a missing leg, she was flying with the carcas of newly-dead lizard beast. She hoped it would be alright. It wasn't heavy for her, since she was stronger than most men were, and she had telekinesis to help. Sighing, she wondered how her life ever got so complicated. "Oh right, a bet." She laughed humorlessly.

She saw the camp packing up as she landed, bending her knees a little to stop the ground from shaking. Dropping the carcas, she looked at Oskala as he made his announcement, taking in some facts about what had happened while she was away. Obviously, a lot has happened since I've been gone. I'm not doing that again...And who are they? She asked herself, looking at the girl with greenish hair and the demon. Sighing, she pushed her thoughts aside and returned her attention back Oskala. She listened, and she nodded. I have to listen to his orders if I am to join...I stil haven't talked to Kane. But, that doesn't matter anymore. She looked at Tiamat as she said her name, and then gave herself a new one. Miri smiled. She always wanted to change her name. Stepping up, still in her changed form, she squared her shoulders and lifted her chin. She was proud of who she is, was, and wasn't going to let the Captain of the Black Company intimidate her. "I am Miri Natalah Gold. I have not been accepted into the Black Company yet, but if you are willing to tak me, then I am will to serve." She siad, looking Oskala straight in the eye. Some of her defiance and confidence was starting to show through her shield of suclusion. "And, if I am accepted, I will be known as Fia Hikari." She stated, her stance daring anyone to challenge her, but still respectful of Oskala's decision. I just hope Tia-I mean Ardak Yakshi doesn't attack me or anything...That would not end well. Funny how she was more scared of Ardak than Oskala...Not really.

((Hey, sorry for being gone so damn long. A family issue rose up, and I could not get on the comp. I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes with this post...Hehe sweatdrop Oh, I will change her name if she is accepted into the Black Company.))
User Image
The Solemn White Prince, The Immortal

Logan looked up from the place he sat, looking though a book, as he felt a portal form in the room. He stood up then as The Lady entered through it. He looked to her, lightly bowing his head. "As you wish madam." He stood up, shifting his cloak lightly. He then picked up the tank in the room, setting it upon his back, outside his cloak. He walked towards her, his emotionless eyes watching her.

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Kane
The Gladiator turned slave, Slave turned....into a sword?
I helped him earn each and every one of these blades....he better not forget it

Pulse: I have no heart. Nor did I ever
Heavy breathing?: If I had lungs I wouldn't be wasting them simply breathing at the moment.
Mood: Bitter turned volatile

Zathrien growled inwardly as Kane set him down and his thought began to swirl inside his head going back to those memories that had flipped his life turning him from a master of an arena and mightiest of champions into a plaything locked into a cage when not in use. If he could have Zathrien would have spit in disgust though the heat coming from his aura radiating out into the air and hazing it around the blade. Zathrien sighed as the boy went off to the waters and took a moment to let himself rest shutting off the glow of the ruby for only a single moment and diminishing his aura so the heat coming off the blade wouldn't burn any who got too close though Zathrien was only resting his energies. When Zathrien felt a familiar presence within his immediate vicinity he brought himself out of the pre-meditated slumber which had helped retain his conscious mind form the borders of insanity over the years and much to his dismay he was looking directly into the face of his previous captor and tormentor all rolled into one "AHHHH!!!!" the blade lashed out with a hot surge of heat radiating off the skull a new-found burst of demonic energy coming off the blade as it hissed violently. If only he could still spit venom at the face sitting there beaming in a bright smile looking directly at the solidified form of his life essence and energy "What am I doing?" the voice coming from the blade was sinister dark and cold with a menacing ring of annoyance to it "I WAS resting, and hiding from you she-witch!!" it hissed back surprisingly pleased with how good it felt to be able to finally spit his venom at the woman without fear of being dragged back to her cold sharp blades. If he dwelt on it too much he could still feel them piercing his flesh.

Zathrien once his initial shock had passed processed what she said after about him not being any fun like this "That's the point!" he exclaimed rather proud of himself that he'd been able to think of quite such an elaborate escape out of her clutches for good, or at least almost so."You cannot bind and gag me to drag me away like before now that I'm a blade!" the sword began shaking lightly as it rested within it's sheathe with the point facing downwards though that mattered little as Zathrien saw through the ruby straight no matter how he himself was faced which made the world very confusing at times when carried sideways "Since you reduced me to servitude, cursed woman. I found myself a lord truly worthy of my services... However since there is little to stop you from picking me up and dragging me to you're smithies I must warn you now that won't work either. You see I'm soul-bound to the bearer of this blade...as well as his bloodline, when they perish so will I.. But at least I'll be free of you!" every time the venomous hate filled voice came form the blade the color within the ruby twirled and lashed violently towards Lilith. "But.. Since I also know how...upset you get at losing.. Well I'll say I've made some deals on some crossroads... I'd like to cut one now if you're interested. Just keep that repulsive smile on you're face and listen alright? good." He was enjoying this too much. "Since you're most likely to kill the boy in a fit of rage, possibly after making his life hell for a few minutes.... Hopefully my deal might...dissuade that particular option inside you're head because one...He's tougher than he looks, and two... My deal might bear particular interest for you with great benefits. The boy's name is Kane; Upon our first contact he....resisted the domination form me...as I you....You must break his will... Now let's see how well his endurance goes shall we? BUT there's a catch; since he is only human you cannot use any of you're witch-powers on him. No... You must make him bend on one knee in front of you and call you his master before my very essence with nothing but yourself and soft words.... Within the course of the next full moon" the blade chuckled darkly "In return, IF you succeed... You can have us both since he'll already be broken and is the only one capable of releasing me... But if you fail you will leave both I and any member of his bloodline you come across in the future be. Do we have a deal?"

Xx~ Will I ever truly get away?~xX
Xx~ (( OOC: )) ~xX

Zathrien Bloodborn

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,150 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
Ӄanaya

Kanaya watched as the company disassembled their camp. She looked at the wolf trying to bring someone over before her attention was called upon by the captain. There were lots of things to look at. Like the woman with the giant dead lizard. When she heard his rules her mouth quirked in an imitation of a smile. She had already rid herself of everything so there wasn't much else to do. "My real name is already long gone. My name is Kanaya," she said.

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Lilith Usha

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

His initial blast did nothing but blow her hair back and his venomous words made her angry but she was good at hiding such things. She listened then to his proposal and smiled quite large. "I accept your petty challenge but listen to this when I win you will pay dearly." Her voice darkened considerably before she stood up and began removing her clothes.

"Time to make your boy succumb to me." She tossed her clothes onto Zathrien so he couldn't see, not that she planned to cheat but why should he get a free show? She carefully and gently slipped into the water, not disturbing it at all, and swam over to him. She managed to get behind him and rise up out of the water. "What have we here? A man swimming alone....mind if I join you?" She moved in closer and swam around him in a slow, lazy circle.

Calm your nerves now
                                      Don't worry
                                      Just breathe
                                      Are you sure now?
                                      Don't bother packing
                                      Just leave
                                      Said they wanted change
                                      I hope that
                                      You remain the same
                                      To show that
                                      This is not a game
                                      Let's end this tradegy today

where is this pxxxxDesert
                                      who is that pxxxxxZathrien and Kane
                                      what is this fxxxxxxExcited

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
The Sword collector
My blades show my prowess

Pulse: Ever seen a rabbit run... Imagine the thumping of the feet ^^
Heavy breathing?: Damn Straight!
Mood: Holy crap!

Kane had been alone in the small stream with a rather moderate lack of clothing looking out to where the water increased in it's current and became strong enough to pull men bigger than he down underneath it's grasp before replacing the breath of their lungs gripping them in death's cold embrace; If only his would come that easily. Kane was stretching out in the water splashing himself with the cool feel of the liquid enjoying the refreshing sensation as he ensured he was clean then for a while he managed to simply stand there chest deep in the water staring out at the current and watching it as it captivated his attentions and drew his eyes away from his possessions and his blade. Kane heard nothing nor did he feel any disturbance in the water when he got a nagging feeling he wasn't alone and so his eyes began to scan around him and he turned back to the shore seeing clothes atop his sword and well his clothes but those particular clothes did not belong to him, they were woman's clothes. Kane's eyes narrowed slightly confused by the sight when he heard a voice come from directly behind him and he jumped; almost high enough for his feet to break the waters surface and he whipped around with his heart hammering against his chest he brought his hands up to defend himself but stopped dead when he saw her. Kane watched her slowly turning as well with a curious eye as she circled him rather lazily it seemed and it was only as he saw her form drifting along the water did he remember that he himself was at a lack of clothing as well and as he looked down at the water thankful for it's covering grace his face popped a bright pink threatening to go red with the heat and blood rushing through his cheeks.

Kane cast his head low to prevent his eyes from wandering and he rubbed the shoulder above one of his arms wet bangs coming down and dripping water over his eyes down back into the inlet of the stream where the water was still. "I...d..d..don't own..the...water. By all means" he said a little nervously eyes slowly drifting back to shore where his sword and possessions were, he'd already been gone long and his companions might be wondering where it was that he might have gotten off to. The girl swimming around him was close enough he could feel the ripples of the water from her movements lap against him lightly and he shied away a little the water suddenly seeming a lot cooler than he remembered "I..I.S..should actually get going soon...I shouldn't tarry too long lest my company send someone to look for me" he said slowly starting to edge backwards to the shore unable to keep his eyes off her for a moment, surely no other man would turn down such a turn of luck but Kane had duties to do Of course he didn't see the rock embedded in the floor of the inlet and he tripped backwards legs shooting up and torso coming down in a splash and flurry of motion as well as spraying water before all went still. For a few moments the water remained undisturbed until a few seconds later a brown spike of hair popped out of the water practically right in front of Lilith and he slowly brought himself up holding his forehead "Damn stones" he muttered forgetting for a moment the presence of the woman there with him.

Xx~ It is no wonder why I have so many ~xX
Xx~ (( OOC: )) ~xX

Kane "Grim" Lucas Orlindon
User Image

"Well, good friend, it is time you left this world behind you..."

"But before you go, I'd like to ask you a few questions..."
The Ferryman

As the Ferryman entered the town of Dadiz, he took a moment to absorb his surroundings, his legs carrying him through each of the streets with his hood lowered over his face. He stood on the side of the road, observing the movement of everyone there... He took this time to find out where everything was, the tavern, city hall, an inn, a market, everything he'd probably need to visit at some point... He fiddled with his hair and tucked it behind his ear underneath the hood. He returned his thoughts to the task at hand...

Those that drowned in the river were numerous... It'd probably have virtually no bearing on anyone else, but this was the number one priority of the Ferryman... Besides, the Dead are a noisy community. Building a reputation was important if he was going to obtain information in the future. He carefully considered where he might find information about the drowned specters. With the death of loved ones comes sorrow... How did people deal with sorrow in this world? Well... Here, it was by engaging in as much debauchery as possible. Where does one get a great deal of debauchery...?

The Ferryman decided to head for the Tavern, lowering his hood and revealing his gaunt, pale features, his sunken eyes lined with black circles and his hair limp and lifeless, tucked behind his ears and falling down his shoulders with no vibrance to speak of. He surveyed the tavern, taking note of a woman who seemed to have been the subject of a massive conflict. He stood over by the wall to observe the goings on, deciding who to ask about the ghosts of the river and any other tragic events nearby based on who he saw as being the most overcome with sorrow...

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Lilith Usha

User Image

She actually giggled at the young man before swimming closer to him and wrapping her arms around his neck. "You're so cute~!" She smiled up at him as she laid her head against his shoulder, giving the man a distorted view of her nude form.

"I can't wait to play with you~!" Then with speed that belied her form she wrapped her legs around his waist so she was eye level with him. Since she had toned down her abilities her voice and eyes wouldn't affect him which caused her to pout her lips. She cocked her head to the side as she thought of something before smiling. "I think you're going to like this...."

She quickly closed the gap between them and pressed her lips against his gently. She was careful not to take any of his essence or life force as it would drain him and he would feel it. She pulled back briefly before looking at him and cocking her head in confusion. "You're a virgin?"
                                      The surprise in her voice was tinged with some disappointment as she licked her lips as she touched her own.

Calm your nerves now
                                      Don't worry
                                      Just breathe
                                      Are you sure now?
                                      Don't bother packing
                                      Just leave
                                      Said they wanted change
                                      I hope that
                                      You remain the same
                                      To show that
                                      This is not a game
                                      Let's end this tradegy today

where is this pxxxxIn the water
                                      who is that pxxxxxKane
                                      what is this fxxxxxxExcited

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~~~~THE SPELLCRAFTER~~~~
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Thank you mi'lady." Spellcrafter nodded his head towards his master's approval. He was glad that the lady enjoyed the sight of his masterpiece. Once the lady was gone though Spellcrafter shouted for one of his minions as the tower continued to rise faster. He had the feeling the lady may have more tasks for him and honestly spellcrafter was more than capable of taking on more than one assignment at a time. But for now most of his focus was on the tower. As he muttered, "Perhaps I shall visit the lady once I reach the 100th story and see if anything is on her mind." He told himself as he planned out the rest of his day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff