Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexalishus's avatar

Shirtless Ladykiller

User Image


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Darius Riven Moore
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tattered Knives Have Shattered Lives, » The Tattered Knives Have Shattered Lives,
Those Broken Verses Are Spoken Curses, » Those Broken Verses Are Spoken Curses,
These Jaded Ways Shall Not Be Swayed, » These Jaded Ways Shall Not Be Swayed,
So Rest Assured That You Shall Fade. » So Rest Assured That You Shall Fade.



Darius made his way out of the pub with more than enough information on the assignment. The other members of the company were all following close behind him. He had noticed Tiamat and Liam but didn't feel the need to acknowledge either. For the most part the mission sounded simple enough to him. The payment wasn't impressive but it was still enough to feed their desires for a good week. He'd give Jack the amount and let him figure out how to split the money. When Oskala spoke up he turned around and glared at the man.

"Of course Oskala, we're not going to sit around. We have work to do." Darius had already giving it thought about how they were to travel. The river was no good to travel by night plus he didn't feel like stealing a boat, and walking would take far too long. "I was planning on heading to the stables to 'borrow' a horse. Unless you want to walk I suggest you tag along. As for Captain Jack, well he's settling some unfinished business. I'm sure he'll track us down along the way." Darius shrugged and turned back around. There was no need to worry about the Captain, Jack would find them when he was done taking care of his problem.

He turned to Tiamat and nodded, "Agreed, but let's walk outside the city a bit before you transform." Flying was definitely the quickest way there. He had giving it some thought as well but he always hated asking Tiamat to be their mode of transportation. His eyes shifted between both women standing before them, if he didn't know them so well than he could definitely see himself falling head over heels for either of them, but then again he knew their secret about their 'elegant' true selves. If more men knew the truth they wouldn't spend their time ogling the two.

KOS_MOS89's avatar

Ruthless Raider

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
{ Tiamat Tayic }
___Its all about the money.___
x o x o x o __
[]

»»_________________________________★⋆

Tiamat grinned as she followed Darius. She was glad he was going to let her transform and against her better judgement smiled giddily. "Ooh, you just made my day!" She then looked towards the stables and shrugged. "I'll meet you all outside the city."

She began to walk towards the entrance, people still giving her a wide berth as they remembered her incident from earlier. She inwardly grimaced remembering that neither Darius or Jack like killing of innocent people.




»»_________________________________★⋆



___The power to cause pain is the only power that matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if you can't kill then you are always subject to those who can, and nothing and no one will ever save you.___
Shinu Eru's avatar

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
The Spellbinder
Death cannot hold that which magic commands...
And what death cannot hold is mine to control.


Spellbinder was in the middle of a very delicate operation when Odyne contacted him with the first spy dead. He would have been annoyed, but at his age it took a great deal to aggravate him other than attacks on his person or character. He stitched up the seam and rubbed his hands together, casting out for the eye, literally seeing into the man's mind, his hopes, his dreams, his memories. He whistled slowly, this man was an idiot, he had been here for some time and found nothing of importance, other than the fact that two immensely powerful Taken were roaming the streets. He did however find one thing incredibly interesting, and quite amazing. "Odyne, they have a dragon in the company, a real dragon. The Lady must be informed at once. I have uncovered the location main spy nest from this man, it is in the peasant area a mile outside the walls, an old bar called Dead Mans Drink. Get in there and wipe them out, don't bother using my eye on them, kill them all and bring them to me, I will inform our Lady of this dragon. Get moving, leave no one in the bar alive, make an example of all of them, one of my men will be along shortly to help carry the bodies." He pulled back again, this was a new development, and a dangerous one at that. Not for him or his brethren, but for their armies. He pondered how best to approach this as he dispatched a flesh giant, a rotting conglomerate of body parts, to Odyne, to do whatever she asked. He realized what he had to do, and while dangerous, he decided to risk it.

He reached out for The Lady, risking a great deal by intruding on her thoughts, but this was a highly important development. "My Lady, if you wish to kill me for this intrusion, I would beg of you to wait until I report, this news is urgent. The Black Company have somehow recruited a dragon, a real live dragon. I felt this was important enough to let you know immediately. If I may be so bold, dragons tend to have darker sides, perhaps she could be converted to our cause... permanently" By this of course he meant taken, and The Lady would know that, he had to hope she liked this idea as well. He was back in her good graces with his subterfuge plan, hopefully this would earn him a bit more credit and pull him completely out of the danger zone. With that he returned to his project, but his mind was elsewhere. This new development brought with it many... interesting possibilities. A cruel grin spread across his face as he pondered it, a dragon, made nearly immortal by the masters magic, what a terror it would be, what a glorious, hideous, terrible thing it would be. For the second time in a day, he could not contain his laughter.
Sheisiri's avatar

Desirable Rogue

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Miri Natalah Gold
Fear's Demon


White sand rolled on for miles. Wind kicked sand at random parts, making the piercing blue sky fade slightly. The scortching sun shone on the sands, making them blinding. A young girl of 23 years old stood there, hand over her eyes and hair rustling in the wind. Her black skirt; longer in the back, loose sleeve; left arm only, and blue sash also swayed gently in the wing. She shuffled her small, white wings in irritation. The fact that Miri was standing out here, in the middle of the day, to see this meant only one thing: Something was seriously wrong with her.

She growled softly to herself. She was looking for another place to stay, seeing as all of the other living creatures in the area had moved away. She simply killed too many of them to support herself. She ate a lot, and Miri never entered the cities for food. In fact, she hasn't left the Plain of Fear since that night 7 years ago; when she was 16. Despite the fact that she didn't know what would happen all those years ago, she decided eating the creatures she killed seemed like the best option. Yes, they had been human before entering the Plain; well, some of them, but she was not going to enter the city...Or any city, for that matter. So far, there wasn't any long-term affects; though, it did take a while for her stomache to adjust. So, there wasn't any reason for her to leave the Plain...or desert, which ever you wanted to call this place. She wasn't going to put herself through the himuliation of being chased out...again.

Though, that might be changing soon...I'm getting to close to the center. And these creatures are a lot tougher than before... She thought, surpressing a shiver at the thought. The Old Father Tree lived in the center of the Plain of Fear, she knew that. Yet, it was his magic that changed her, so she thought it would be safer inside the Plain than outside of it. So far, she was right. However, I don't really want to see him...or where he lives. By my guess, I'm getting pretty close to his home now. I'm going to have to do something about this... Yes, she could always reverse her course, going to way she just left, but there was another reason why she was thinking about leaving. She wanted to see the world. Miri has been living in the Plain for about 7 years. That's a long time for a girl, who got changed in the middle of her teen years, to be on her own. She also wanted friends. Depsite the fact that she was with-drawn and antisocial, not that there's many people to interact with or anything, she still likes to talk every once in a while. She actually had a nice conversation with a changed human. Saved their life; she can't kill humans. Talking with her next meal didn't make her feel right. So, she went hungry for the next 3 days.

Anywho, there was still that one problem for Miri that she was having now: How will she feed herself? Out there, killing something that isn't yours is extremely dangerous. She wasn't in the mood to be hunted down like an animal. Of course, I could always join the Black Company...They're about the only people who won't turn me away because of my...apppearance. She thought sadly. She didn't know if she could a human being. It just went against everything she knew. Of course, if I want to live, I'll have to make changes to my view on the world...Like I did when I faced this problem 7 years ago. She sighed and sat down, her legs tired from standing in the same spot for so long and her head hurting from the sun. Her eyes were hyper sensitive.

She had just closed her eyes for a nap when she heard the winds pick up speed. The temperature dropped a few degrees, and she knew she needed to get out of there. There was a storm coming, and there was only one kind of storm in these parts: a Changing Storm. She was caught in one when she was 16, and she had seem another one; but moved before she got hit again. One change was enough, thank you very much. She thought, growling as sand stung her back, legs and arms. She started running, but tripped and fell. After rolling to her feet, she shifted to her other form, and took to the air; a risky thing to do in a storm. Luckily, she also had telekinesis to help her fly in a straight path away from the worst of the storm. Lucky thing too, the magical effect was starting to show on the land.

After half an hour, she was completely clear of the storm and it was just a dark smudge in the horizon. She had shifted back to her normal form, and was brushing sand off of herself. Miri glared at it, as if it meant to be an annoying thorn in her side. "That's it. I'm going to join the Black Company. Running like a rabit from a storm is not the kind of life I want to live any more. Besides, I'll just a low-ranked member. Probably won't get too many jobs." She added the last part to help calm her conscience about choosing to kill people. With that false comfort in place, she pointed herself south and headed that way; thinking that the Black Company would be as far away from Charm as possible.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.







The words of the Taken echoed in her mind; it seemed that the
Black Company would attempt to attack head first rather than
using a more appropriate strategy when it came to attacking her
city. The Lady watched her reflection in the glass display in front
of her, which held her specially made armor that gleamed in the light
and stank of magic.

Since she had left the arena, The Lady had barked new orders at her
guards to find their rightful place and be ready for any type of violence
from the enemies, finally ending up in her private corridors. There she
had changed into a skin tight black leotard, clothing that she wore underneath her armor.

Although she was not completely sure of what the Black Company was
planning, her mind told her to prepare. Leaving the glass display alone, her
bare feet padded towards an open doorway that lead onto the balcony. The
wind picked up her hair and blew it behind her shoulders as she stepped
towards the edge of the balcony and wrapped her fingers around the
railing. Her eyes stared out at the city below, anticipating the moments
to come, ‘we shall see.
Athena_the_demon's avatar

950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • * Oydne *


User Image


Oydne seemed a bit surprised “A dragon!? No way, that’s so…I mean I’ve never seen a dragon’s soul before” she thought “Hmm…wonder what it would taste like” she thought. When Spellbinder told her next task she practically jumped for joy “A whole bar! This will be so much fun” she thought cheerfully. Oydne pushed herself to her feet before looking down at the body “Hmmm….I think I have some use for you actually” she said lifting up the body over her shoulder “Heavier than I thought” she said lightly.

Dead Man’s Drink, a lowlife bar normally full of worthless people of Charm, but today it seemed to be full of Black Company men and women. It was strange that such a large group could make it into Charm without be caught…well no one ever checked the peasants, they were too depressing. The men were talking about their many discoveries and plans for telling the Black Company. They thought they were in the clear; no one would come looking for them now. Suddenly, a body came flying through the front door. There was an immediate uproar in the bar as they investigated body, they soon found out it was their fellow spy, dressed up as a soldier for the Lady. The men were distracted by the body until they heard a woman’s voice counting from behind them “1, 2, 3,….12”Oydne said pointing at each and every one of the men and woman in the bar. They took their stances, preparing for a fight “Oh I wouldn’t move it I were you” she said with a grin “While you people were distracted, I set up my web” she said tapping her finger lightly on a thin wire in front of her “but it wouldn’t be any fun if you didn’t know about them so I figured I’d tell you” she said with a sigh “I even made it easy for you to move a bit”.

Aren’t you taking us to lightly little girl” a man said sternly causing Oydne to tilt her head to the side “Little girl?” she repeated “If we all charge in a once we can take her, she's just one girl. Come on!” the man screamed charging forward with weapons raised. Oydne smiled and pulled on a strand of wire lightly, as the wire pulled tight a few of the men running had their legs sliced through. Two men fell to the ground screaming in pain “ten left” Oydne said lightly. As the Black Company soldiers enclosed on her, Oydne fell into her own shadow causing the them to come to a halt “Where’d she go!”. The man who appeared to be the leader told everyone to stop, it happened to be the same one that called Oydne a little girl “No one move” he said gripping his sword “Watch all sides”. Oydne decided to tease the group by humming a small cheerful tune “She’s going to kill us boss” a man said freaking out “I have..I have to get out of here.” the man was nearly in tears “I don’t wanna die!” the man made a run for the door but before he made it his leg snapped and he fell to the ground “No running now” Oydne’s voice called lightly from the darkness.

The man on the ground held his leg screaming, and soon his arm snapped, then his other leg “Leave him alone!” the Leader yelled just as the man’s necked twisted around “Oops, sorry a little late with that one boss” Oydne said stepping out of the darkness from behind the Leader. She wrapped her arms around him from behind, his other men turning and readying their weapons once more “I bet you taste yummy boss” she said. The Leader twisted around quickly and in the process swinging his sword upwards towards Oydne’s face. The blindfold slid off Oydne’s face and onto the ground “You broke…my binding…” she said lightly “My Mistress put that in place for your sake” she said looking up at the Leaders with her black eyes “Nine left” she grinned “And I’m saving you for last boss” she said as bonds came from the ground holding the Leader in place “You can watch your teammates die”. The Leader begged her to stop as Oyden moved passed him to the group behind him. From that moment all it was a slaughter “Eight…” she sliced through their bodies “Seven…” and broke their bones one by one “Six…”, each one the Leader called out for her to stop “Five…” as the screams of his men filled his ears “Four…” he tried to break form the bonds. “Three…” Each kill brought a smile to Oydne’s face “Two…” and then there was one. Oydne draped her arms over the Leader’s shoulders “One left” she grinned “What are you afraid of?” she asked softly looking deep into his eyes “Afraid of birds are we, birds eating at your flesh, can you feel it?”. The Leader seemed confused, but as Oydne stepped away he heard the sounds of wings flapping. He was surrounded, where did they come from? He tried to pull from the bonds once more but they were unbreakable. His last sight was Oydne’s smile as the birds covered his body, tearing at his flesh, he screamed.

Of course, there were no birds. It was only him, stabbing himself over and over again with is blade until finally he fell. His eyes wide with fear and tears.


User Image
ℳℯℓɑɩɳα ℬαɼɠʊɩȿʈ

⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰

As the hellhound stood in silence next to the second in command, she noticed that the soldier's gaze kept glancing her way, perhaps a bit too interested in what the company 'had to offer.' If it wouldn't have been for possibly jeopardizing the job, she would have growled and flashed her unlady-like fangs at him to show dominance, but she controlled herself and simply settled for a glare. The information on the job was swiftly given and Darius had already decided to accept it, moving on as quickly as he had come. That was how this man worked. Serious as ever and ready to do what he had to do. Before they were able to leave the tavern, however, two more comrades managed to catch up. The first being another female of the company, Tiamat. Melaina was particularly fond of this woman due to the simple fact that they had a lot in common so they understood each other without question. People with other forms tend to do that since they didn't have normal instincts. The second was the assassin Liam, who veered off from where the group was gathering to occupy a table of his own. In all honesty, Melaina wasn't fond of those with too many secrets, so she tried to stay away from the assassin unless duty called and she was paired with him.

Her mood was lifted, however, when the medic lifted a hand to pet her in greetings, her tail actually shifting slightly in a slow wag. Worry seemed to plague the other man, however, and he soon asked her to track down their boss, Jack, who was currently missing. Melaina had been about to accept the order when Darius intervened, claiming they had work to do and finding Jack would wait until after that. Besides, the second seemed to know what the commander was up to anyway. Nodding, Melaina swiftly followed after the men and dragonkin out of the tavern, although they seemed to be deciding their means of transportation, flying becoming the winning option. Although Melaina wasn't fond of the idea of her feet leaving the ground, she didn't argue, instead, she turned from the others and followed after Tiamat, having no more business in the market. It was best to get on their way as soon as possible to find these men they were being sent to kill.

⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰


User Image
Jack

User Image

Azuel bit in to the now terrified lord for what seemed to be the nineteenth time. Jack was of course just toying with Tharien at this point, having long ago realized he could kill him easily. Tharien made one last desperate move, shoving aside the bookcase that concealed his escape tunnel, but the moment the bookcase cleared the doorway the Lord was met with a crossbow bolt that bit deep into his shoulder. Tharien screamed out in pain as the deadly poison took effect, dropping him paralyzed to the ground. Jack took his time picking his way around the fallen books and finally placing the front of his left boot next to the mans neck. "I told you to walk away boy, but you just had to keep pushing. You could have tried to kill him yourself, or hired another company, but instead you decided to waste your coin and my time."

Jack struck his boot on the ground 3 times left, right, back. When the back of his boot struck the ground, it released the catch holding back the dagger blade hidden inside. The spring loaded blade drove deep into Tharien's jugular, putting an end to him and his bounty. Jack stopped by the master bedroom, relieving the former noble of some of his wealth, before finally leaping from the balcony and spreading his wings.
User Image
The Solemn White Prince

Out, in the north, miles from charm, A figure stood, clad all in white. They wore not only a white, robe-like shirt, and loose white pants, but an odd, almost vest-like shirt with belts underneath this, and a large white cloak over it. Their shoes and gloves were white and metallic, yet surprisingly flexible. Lastly, there was a mask upon his face, hiding the whole of his appearance, accept his bright blue eyes. On his back was a metal tank, larger then himself. On the bottom was a strange seal. As he stood, silent and unmoving, before him stood large pillars of ice, many ice spikes, a forest of ice-icicles, and the ground covered in a layer of ice. Covered in ice, were wooden houses, and in the streets, were humaniod figures, frozen solid in ice. In front of him, an entire village stood, lifeless. It was actually beautiful to look at, but all life had been erased, every person, every living thing, killed where they stood.

As he stood there, the ice began to melt rapidly. Water flowed and rose up, moving over the remains of the people. The energy that resided in the air and the living things that were originally frozen was drawn away, held in the water, leaving the air and every body ice cold. Out from the corpses, the water inside them began to erupt, being drawn out by the water over them. The water then shifted with a will of it's own, and flowed back to him, containing most of the water from the village, as well as the energy from every living thing. It flowed to Logan. He reached his hand out, letting the water touch it. It transferred all the energy and nutrients from the village's populace. Then, the tank on the figure's back opened, and the water flowed straight into it. All that water, far more then the tank's size would naturally permit, flowed in without resistance. The tank closed, and the figure calmly turned. He began walking from the village, and heading out, towards the distant "paradise" known as Charm. He closed his bright, emotionless blue eyes, as he concentrated for but a moment. Words would flow into the Mind of The Lady, a message from the..."Oddest" of her Taken. "Madam, the village you suspected of treason has been destroyed. There were hidden cashes of Rune enhanced weapons hidden below. The minds of the people showed signs of support for the resistance." He allowed her to consider this and his success. "Shall I make my return to Charm, or has something new occurred? Is there anything more you require of me at the moment."
Saigon Samurai's avatar

Sex Symbol

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oskala Laije
> I can be your savior.
> I can be your doom.
> What have you done in this life?
> You fight on this battlefield.
> Help is on the way.
> That help is not guaranteed.


"Sin isn't going to help me heal you on the battlefield sir. You know that," Oskala reminded his superior officer of the effects of the Memento Mori spell, "You either buy the horse or leave it. That or climb on Tiamat's back."

The half-elf liked the idea of using Tiamat's dragon form as a mode of transportation. It was fast, efficient and didn't attract too much attention if landed in a far enough location. Then again, she was a freaking dragon, that would attract much attention. "Are we going in under the cloak of stealth or we taking our enemies head on sir? Either way from what it seems would be efficient."

Liam didn't want to join the Company this time. He transported himself using some rune away. Intriguing. Oskala began to follow the rest of the Company towards the city gates. The guards opened the large wooden doors in silence, allowing the mercenaries to pass through. The doors closed slowly behind them. Oskala hoped the bandits they were tasked on eliminating had some magical loot on them, specifically some spell tomes. "Here we are. On the road again."
Takkaki's avatar

5,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
● Liam Alexander Bane ●


Liam push himself of the wall and stood up when the other start to follow Darius as he head out. He pick up his katana and fall into step with them. "Lieutenant, I won't be able to go with you on this assignment. Although, the reward is very tempting." His lips perched upwards to give the slightest hint of a smirk. "But I have other matter to attend to." Stepping past them as he head out of the Hollow Gale. His body start to glow and in a blink of an eye, he was gone.

His body instantly transported to one of his rune that he being constantly maintain to keep up the runes. This runes was inside a dark room that was located inside a bar call the Dead Mans Drink. This room belong to one of his trusted spies that was gathering information for him on who had kill his mentor and among the other thing that would benifit the Black Company. Picking up the knife when a heard one of his spy screaming out in pain. Liam make his way out of the room as he hear muffle someone talking downstairs. He wanted to see what is going on.

He carefully head toward where the stairway was. Liam glance around the corner to find a stunning woman standing in the mist of the destruction. From what his spies told him, the woman before him is one of the Taken. "What is she doing here?" he mumble to himself. Glancing around the carnage for the corpse of his own spies but didn't see his most trusted spy there. Deciding that its better not to confront one of the Taken alone and with little information, Liam took a step away from the edge of the stair and creep back to the room that he teleported in and escape through the window. Disappear into the crowd that was scattering from the commotion inside the place.
Sexalishus's avatar

Shirtless Ladykiller

User Image


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Darius Riven Moore
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tattered Knives Have Shattered Lives, » The Tattered Knives Have Shattered Lives,
Those Broken Verses Are Spoken Curses, » Those Broken Verses Are Spoken Curses,
These Jaded Ways Shall Not Be Swayed, » These Jaded Ways Shall Not Be Swayed,
So Rest Assured That You Shall Fade. » So Rest Assured That You Shall Fade.



Darius couldn't help but chuckle at Oskala's remark. He was well aware of the spell that Oskala used to save the lives of the pure. "I have no intentions of dying anytime soon Oskala. And who said anything about stealing. I planned on returning the horse eventually. Besides, I think I've paid more than enough to the world in my recent years to make a petty little theft leave a minor smudge on my souls purity." The question that followed left Darius at a loss of words. Riding on Tiamat would get them to their destination quickly but it was also a large beast flying in the air.
"Use that spell of yours to cloak Tiamat until after we land and she transforms back to her human form. We'll have to do a bit of searching before we find them though. The ruins are large and the thieves would have probably found a good area to set up fortifications and traps. If we lose the element of surprise then we'll have Tiamat scorch them. I'm sure the person at Idon won't mind a few charred bones as evidence of the thieves demise."
When Liam approached him and told him he was not going on the mission he payed no bother to it. The assignment was simple enough and with one less person participating it meant that more spoils would go to him. He was eager to get to the ruins though, if he was lucky he could find some valuable jewels that were left behind in the wake of the battle that occurred there. When they arrived at an open field outside the city he turned away from Tiamat and build some distance between him and her.
"Hey Melaina, tell Tiamat to remove her clothes and give it to you before she shifts. I don't want her to be a distraction to Olaska and I when we get to the ruins." Closing his eyes, Darius waited for Tiamat to transform.

Shinu Eru's avatar

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
The Spellbinder
Death cannot hold that which magic commands...
And what death cannot hold is mine to control.


Spellbinder simply laughed, long and hard, pausing periodically to comment on the slaughter. "Oh, oh that was... That was brutal, so wonderfully, gorily brutal. Oh, why do I meet all the nice girls after I died?" He struggled to get his laughter under control so he could actually talk sense to her. "Oh... Oh... Alright, back to business, one of my 'pets' should be on the way to aid you with corpse retrieval, he should..." He tailed off as the flesh giant simply walked through the front wall of the bar. "Be right there. He is there to follow your orders, simply tell him what to do and he will do it. Do not abuse that, I will know. Come back with the corpses and my eye, maybe I'll let you in on a little secret I've been keeping, you should enjoy it. And I know how much you enjoy watching me work, return immediately and meet me in my workshop." With that he pulled back and grinned, a strange look, one that almost approximated a true smile, but it only made him look even more terrifying.

He set back to his little project, the hands once again working nimbly with needle, thread, and various body parts, mostly organs. To the untrained eye it looked like a shapeless mass of flesh, and that, at the moment was what he wanted people to see. He was in actuality however fashioning a giant patchwork heart for reasons of his own. Those reasons would be revealed in due course however, and he had a feeling The Lady and Dominator had some idea what he was up to, but he cared not. He had been working on this project since his revival, and he would finish it in time to unleash it on all who dared oppose him and his masters. Until then, he would sork diligently, and do whatever he could to further the plans of his lord and lady.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games