Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Sakura Makawi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The soft click of heels could be heard behind her, and Sakura would slowly look up from her hands and look over her shoulder to see the very woman that was by the DJ last night. Her skin was rich with a purple bluish hue and her horns stood proudly on her elegant shaped head. Yes, it was odd not seeing a human, but this woman was beautiful with her own craft.

Sakura was about to say something quickly, trying to explain or come up with a reason of why she was sitting at this woman's club step in such a horrid fashion...but the woman offered something else which caused Sakura to look taken back. A door of purple with silver pretty snakes appeared which glittered and shone like fine metal. The woman with the elegant horns suggested to enter the door to get cleaned up and find different close. Sakura blushed a bit out of embarrassment for her own blood stained uniform and wanted to hide it from all existence.

"Thank you, Ms." Sakura spoke out towards this demon like woman, took her hand and stood up carefully. A smile would slowly form from her own well carved lips, gave this woman a kind and thankful bow before opening up that very door that was summoned. Was it so bad that a young girl who just died yesterday was now trusting a second complete stranger. Not just that, but if her memory serves her right, this woman before her grabbed in such a stylish outfit is the owner of this exotic place.
[ :O!! Thank YOU!!! ]
User Image
User Image

MARCUS BLACKWOOD::::::::NECROMANCER
DONT HATE::::::::KILL AND REANIMATE

Marcus was starting to get a little tipsy. He started rambling and he was pretty sure the Wolf was losing his nerve. He got another drink and went to the DJ table to request "Dear Agony," by Breaking Benjamin.

Shy Witch

♥═━ ♆ Vryleres ♆ ━═♥

User Image

♆"Judge me by my appearance I am your nightmare."♆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The last light of the day had long since fallen and yet Vryleres had not moved from the small home she created herself inside a large hallowed out tree. Unbeknownst to most, Vryleres was not an actual demon. Rather, she was a nymph of a fallen or dying tree, sworn to protect living trees from getting the same fate. Still, even when she explained her story those who listened called her the demon nymph so she stuck with it. She was born when the first major deforestation happened, and all the "accidents" that happened on these sights or disappearances were her doing. Surprisingly enough Vry had never met another of her kind, she was sure they all had died off long ago, or just gave up on trying to save the trees. Yet, for her 'young' age it surprised her that she might be the last. Well in another aspect she was really good at hiding amongst the foliage.

The frail girl stretched and tumbled out of the hole to her home. She landed with her legs sprawled out in front of her while letting out a soft giggle. Vryleres stood and brushed herself off. Tonight she had her usual top, only this time she was wearing loose fitting pants that clung to her body just below the hips. The girl believed these would be called festival, or harem, pants. Once she finished lacing up her ballet slippers and fixed her pants over the laces she set off back towards the club. After a few minutes of walking Vry pulled open the door to the club and walked in, allowing the music to fill her once more. She walked quietly over to the bar and hopped up onto a stool only to begin swinging her feet. That was the reason why she loved bar stools, at her short height of five foot three inches it made it quite easy to swing her feet about.

After a few moments of swinging her feet, she ordered the drink she had the night previous. She examined the drink then knocked it back. This time analyzing all the different flavors that exploded in her mouth. Vryleres laughed and tapped the glass to which the bartender seemed to understand and made her another. She gave him a tip just for being nice about her odd behavior and sipped the drink. The last thing she wanted to do was get drunk too quickly.

♥"Judge me by my heart I am your dream."♥
User Image

It was a lot quiet tonight than last night. Not that Marcus minded. As his song came on, he just listened and drank at the bar. The ballerina from last night was the only other patron he recognized from the night before. "Good evening, Miss. Plan on dancing again tonight? It was a very original interpretation of how to dance to dubstep. You pulled it off quite nicely." As he talked he scanned the room. His ghostly student was no where to be found. Perhaps she had passed on in the day. The bartender took his old glass and gave him a new one. He was starting to feel really loose compared to last night. It was probably best the young girl wasn't here to see a teacher cutting loose. He definitely planned on doing something stupid tonight. He just wanted to make sure it was something stupid everyone would enjoy without getting ejected from the club.

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Sakura Makawi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[OOC: Imma just keep going XD I aint got nothing to do lol Plus my computer almost died x.x]

The Club Owners generosity was much appreciated at this point. So far after Sakura's death, things have been pretty shitty as it is. Even if part of the shitty experience ended up being her own fault... But she will go over that another time when things stop being so magical like this moment.

As she pulled open the door, it was like a different world, much like how the club was set up in the church. Anyone who was not from around here... would have no clue the the church even held such a fabulous stylish establishment for anyone to enjoy. Yet what was behind this door... was priceless... All she could see was a lovely room set up, a large vanity and a crap load of clothing. Make up was neatly set up on the Vanity table, along with various combs, clips and brushes. This room literally had it all, and the Club owner was kind enough to lend a hand. But how would Sakura be able to repay this woman for her generosity? She had no money.... no job...no....... Oh! Perhaps that is something Sakura could repay her, by working hard here or providing whatever the club owner needed? Yeah, Sakura will ask this if it was alright. She had nothing better todo, plus this place could probably get her out of trouble.

So, walking fully inside she got to work on herself.

Cold Comrade

User Image
Silas Drake
╒══╕

Although it had not been around for long, The Black Butterfly had already made a stir among the more underground social circles. The club had been a recent topic of discussion among the various alchemy guilds, and had piqued the interest of one particular member. Silas's curiosity was always a little too strong for his own good, so naturally he had to go check the place out for himself.

Silas walked at a fast pace through the dying field. There had already been a significant frost this autumn, killing much of the plant life. The brown grass crunched a bit beneath his boots, leaving clear footprints behind in the light frost coating the ground. Or at least would be visible if a dense fog wasn't covering the ground at this time. It lent a mysterious air to the evening, which the more poetic side of Silas appreciated. The fog swirling around his feet was noticeably different than the rest of it, however. More smoke-like than the fog, it held a strong purple tinge and moved through the air the same way a creature would in water. A bit of the smoke shifted into a semblance of a face: hollow eyes hovering over a jagged smile. It floated up next to Silas's head and spoke in a voice that sounded like escaping steam. "Ehehee, maybe you'll find sssome lovely young thing to ravage tonight. Or perhapss you'll be my wingman and find a sssexy little sylph for me, hmmmm?
"Shut up, V!" Silas hissed back. "Am I going to have to bind you for the evening or can you behave?"
"No, I'll be good, I promissse..."
Silas glared at the creature. "I'm holding you to your word, Volkan. Otherwise you know what will have to happen."
"Yesss, ssir!" It shifted in a way to suggest a mock salute, not an easy task without arms, but it managed nonetheless.

By then the destination was in clear view. The old church was wreathed in shadow and posed an intimidating presence among the crumbling gravestones surrounding it. A steady beat was thumping from within; the place seemed simultaneously dead and very, very alive. Or perhaps undead was a better descriptor. Whatever the case, it seemed like an excellent place to spend the evening. Silas approached and entered into the burst of music and laughter. The purple smoke still coiled around his body, coming to rest as the creature inquisitively stared at its new environment.

Silas immediately found the bar and ordered a simple whiskey. Best to not start the night off with flaming shots. Sipping his drink, he sat backwards on the bar stool to better observe the scene around him.

╘══╛

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Sakura Makawi

Wearing:[x]

Taking a rather long shower seemed to do her skin some good, even give her a little bit of color than just that solid soft porclain. The droplets of water washed away the guilt of what happened earlier today, and the painful memories seemed to be a thing of the past. For now, Sakura will gladly take what she could get but will remember always whom it was that cared to give.

After taking the shower, she walked out of the bathroom with a towel around her body and her wet hair clung around her face, neck and shoulders. Within her arms was her school uniform which was officially unusable because of the blood stains and a few rips. Her school shoes were still ok, but her socks got an equal beating. So, setting the clothes down for a second, she grabbed her school bag which was set in the corner of the room, brought it over and shoved the clothes inside of it. She would then go into a side pocket to pull out a mobile phone device.. Her phone, as she stated last night, was still working with service. She was not getting any text messages though from any of her friends...nor did she expect them to. After all.. her death was on the news this morning. She had stopped by her apartment to stay there for the night.. but eventually had to leave it behind once she saw the news of her death on the television. After a few hours in the morning, people came for her belongings... Everything she had worked hard for was gone. Sakura even stopped by her old job which was a little bakery... and seen her usual shift was taken. She thought this all would be so easy! She thought she could just shrug all this off and pretend that she could easily start a new life..... But in the end, reality hit her and she was faced with no other choice...

After a bit of thinking of the day and looking through her pink phone, Sakura finally flipped the cell closed and continued getting dressed into clean attire. She had to go through the long gruelling process of drying her hair, combing it.. styling it. Then she had to apply the make up, the under garments, the dress, the shoes a matching bag... All of this so she can show the owner that she is very thankful for her generosity. Also, maybe..... to show the Necromancer that she is up for change.... that she was trying...

Shy Witch

♥═━ ♆ Vryleres ♆ ━═♥

User Image

The horned girl had been so lost in her own thoughts while sipping away at her drink that she almost missed that a white haired man was talking to her. She spun round on her chair so that she was facing him and tilted her head. He had liked her dancing? Well, that's two people, strange. In that moment Vryleres deemed this place was odd and gave a large smile that made her eyes smile happily along. "I don't think so, I'm just going to hide here tonight, but thank you." Her voice, despite the happiness in her face and alcohol in her body, was soft and soothing. She noticed as the man talked, he searched for someone. Vry had to search her brain but after a tad bit of digging she remembered noting that this man was with a young girl last night. The girl knocked back her drink quietly then spoke once more, "I'm Vryleres, and your name is? You were here with a young girl last night, no?" She was hoping she wouldn't upset him or anything with the question. If he was looking for her it meant he was hoping she would show up. Maybe she was on her way. Vryleres always tried to look on the brighter side of things and in this situation that is was she was going to do, most definitely.
Waiting for his response Vryleres picked up the new drink the bartender had given her. While do so she noticed a new patron had entered the bar and immediately became curious about him. Well, she was always curious about everyone, but he had a purple ghost around him. Strange. She would have to find out more about him before the night was through. Hopefully he didn't mind her prying at some point tonight.

User Image

Marcus was starting to get blurry vision. It felt good to cut loose. "Where are my manners? Dr. Marcus Blackwood, Doctorate in Arcane Science with a focus on Necromancy. And yes, I was persuaded to assist a poor young girl who died yesterday. She's supposed to come to me for information on what she is now today. If you don't mind me asking, where did you learn to dance like that?" Marcus sipped some more of the Liquor until the cup was dry. He turned around to place the glass on the table to discover another goblet was already waiting there for him. He grinned at the bartender. "Your my favorite Wolf, you know that?" He then turned to his phone and texted Sakura to make sure she was still coming tonight, and that he had some questions and possible answers for her.

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Sakura Makawi

Finished with the body clean up, Sakura stood in front of the mirror with a bit of a smile. It has been some time since she had cared to dress up, nor held the desire. For in her past life... Past... ha.... In her past life she was either in school or working, wearing a school uniform or the maids attire for the bakery. Now, she was fitted in a spring time dress of a creamy white with lace shoulders. A simple beaded necklace would hang down her neck and a few decorative bracelets were upon her wrists. She had left her hair down but made sure to brush the mess carefully. As for her feet, she tried matching white heeled sandals that strapped around her ankles with little heart charms at the side. So, Sakura could not help but smile at a job well done.

But as she stared... she could not help but feel her image was glaring back at her..

'Oh don't you look pretty? All dolled up~ But you can never cover up what you did... you monster.' her reflection seemed to shift, forming horns, complete white skin and white hair. Fangs produced from the teeth as the image laughed and mocked. Sakura stepped back at once and looked away from the mirror..only to look back and see her normal reflection.

"Weird...." she muttered, then carefully took ahold of her bag and phone, then walked out of the beautiful room to find herself back out at the front entrance of the club once more. Taking a deep breath she pulled open the door to walk inside, those deep pool blue eyes looking around the dim lit atmosphere as she would move forward into view.

Suddenly her phone went off, playing a ringtone from a Korean boy band known as Shinee. Flipping the cell open she would glance to see it was a message from the necromancer himself. She just now remembered exactly what she was supposed to come back here for. Sakura cursed herself for forgetting in the first place! Placing her bag on a hook at the entry way, she walked forward while texting him back.

'I am here, sorry for being late.'

Shy Witch

♥═━ ♆ Vryleres ♆ ━═♥

User Image

Vryleres watched Marcus take a new drink after declaring the bartender was his favorite wolf. She laughed and waved her fingers toward him. It was simple magic, trickster magic, that was completely harmless. Basically the contents in his new found goblet of alcohol would make everything different colors. Sort of like changing the hue on a picture. Of course it would wear off, but if Marcus began to complain about the sudden color burst she would just take the magic away and poof! Gone. Vry had to entertain herself somehow. "I learned over the years of living, it came naturally and other like me used to judge me harshly for it." She explained, a smiling showing on her face. The nymph remembered when others of her kind mocked her for dancing. Their voices have long since been silenced, some had their lives cut short. They all thought she was a sweet innocent creature, they were very wrong once realizing what happens when making her angry.

"Is teaching...fun?" Vry asked, slightly confused since she had never taught anyone anything before. Just then she looked to the door and saw the girl from last night opening the large door. She nodded her head in that direction. "Your friend seems to have shown up." Vryleres figured at this point he would walk off and leave her alone, not that she minded so much. She turned to face the bartender and began sipping her drink once more. The girl didn't get attached to people's company easy, in fact, she preferred herself as company so sitting alone at a bar drinking did sound bad to her in the slightest.

User Image

Marcus all of a sudden thought maybe he drank alot more than he bargained for. The colors in the area were transforming. He turned to his new drinking friend, "Did you do that? This is neat!" As for her question about teaching, he sighed and replied, "It pays the bills. I hate dealing with kids who have no manners." He took another sip of his alcohol and the color changes intensified. "You have a wonderful gift. This is beautiful." She pointed out that Sakura had just walked in and he turned to see her, "Welcome, Sakura! You look fetching this evening. Come join us!"

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Sakura Makawi

Just as her finger was about to press send, she heard her name over the soft crowd and she instantly looked up to see the Necromancer shouted towards her suggesting she come join 'us.' Us? Her head tilted a bit to see another brilliantly put together girl, she held horns like the club owner, but her skin was a softer lighter tone and her horns were almost white and twisted in a different fashion. It would seem that this club was a hot spot for extremely beautiful demonic looking girls sooo perhaps Sakura was a bit out of place.

Walking forward with her hand still on her phone, she met up with the necromancer and the horned girl with a innocent smile and gave them both the traditional greeting of a bow. "Good evening to you both. And thank you." she stood up straight and took a seat on a free stool but with her back towards the bar table. From the look of things the two were in a good conversation and the necromancer seemed a bit.... alcohol induced.

Shy Witch

♥═━ ♆ Vryleres ♆ ━═♥

User Image

Vryleres eyes widened, shock filling her from head to tow. He liked her powers? It took a lot within the girl to not fall off the bar stool she was sitting on. She knocked back the drink in her hand then responded, "Yes, you are the first to enjoy it. Others get mad with the trickery magic. I can do more powerful stuff I just see no reason to." Vry admitting this was strange for a nymph or a demon as some called her. Most loved using her powers, but the girl figured it was more fun to mess with people above anything else. "You should let me have a crack at them, I'm not much of a teacher, but I have a few tricks to make kids pay attention and it's without harming them." Vryleres beamed as she spoke. She loved to harass people, whether they like it or not. The girl giggled then grabbed another drink to which she smiled politely to the bartender. Upon turning around the girl and the adorable white dress had walked up to them. Her name was Sakura, if Vry heard Marcus correctly.

While trying to figure out why she was being so polite, Vryleres realized what state the girl was in. She could smell it, death, but decided it was best to keep quiet about that subject since it was usually a raw one. "Hello, I'm Vryleres, it is very nice to meet you Sakura." Her words were as soft as velvet as she extended a tiny frail hand to the girl. Even though she wasn't sure if she needed it, Vry made sure that the moment they shook hands her magic would float around the girl and give her nothing but positive and happy vibes. It could make the saddest person happier than anything easy peasy. Vry kept her eyes on the girl, her genuine smile remaining.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Moloch Graie: The DJ

User Image

Moloch wore a body suit again, this time it was green and purple. He had boots on and leather pants and a cigarette hung off his lips. Entering the club he took a long drag letting the smoke mix with his own and flow into the air. Getting on the stage he stretched out letting his joints pop slowly before he groaned loudly as rubbed his hands together. He was in a metal mood today, raising his hands high a skeletal band rose one on drums and another two on base and back up guitar. In his hands he summoned a very hell like guitar and began to Warm up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff