Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image

B l a c k . . . ----------
----------. . . B u t t e r f l y O W N E R

Moloch was really getting into it now. She smiled at the music choice as the people began to pour in. She beamed with sudden delight at the respectful compliments the young man was offering her. She did like compliments, certainly ones about her club. She leaned against the bar and the wolf behind it snapped to attention with out her needing to say a word. "Give the Charming young man a Death's Embrace dear." The wolf went to work on the drink which when finished was inked blacker than Asphodel's horns. She settled her glowing yellow orbs over the young man. "On the house, but make sure to buy that charming young lady a drink." She gave Marcus a playful wink. Slipping from her seat. The poor thing smelled fresh. Her yellow orbs began to glow brighter in color. Perhaps the young necromancer could help her grow comfortable. Next her attention shifted to a skeletal looking young woman who danced a bit oddly.

She appraised the woman then moved on. Walking around her tables and making the rounds. She had dolls waitress and getting drink orders. But sometimes Asphodel would make her own trips being social and getting to know her clients. She stopped by the bar grabbing a drink that churned with reds, and golds. Taking the glass she moved toward the stage. She was careful on the stairs before walking to the side of her DJ, setting the glass in his designated drink area. A flux of her power began to strobe the lighting to the drops and rhythm of the music. Next she summoned a pair of succubus on stage to dance with the smoke girls. Asphodel liked the dark and sinister things. The pair would provide entertainment for now. They were twins and a regular contract she had, amongst hundreds of others. They knew all her rules, but she paid them well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Moloch Graie: The DJ

User Image

A smile touched his lips watching the girl dance. It was an odd style for the music but she was goo at it and made it look nice to. He looked at Asphodel and winked taking the drink she had put down for him and slammed it back. The taste made him shudder and under the veil his eyes lit up a bright neon green. He stopped the music for a second before the next drop putting his lips to the mic "Welcome to hell b***h" he whispered before the nastiest drop in his mix hit and the club started thumping. People could feel it in their chests and souls his music was gifted for sure.
User Image

Marcus took a sip of the drink. It was exquisite. Like a mixture of Blackberries, Rum and Blood. He was certain he was going to like it here. The drink was perfect for the way the music spoke to him as well. He felt like he could afford to loosen up here. But he also had a responsibility from the owner to buy the newcomer a drink. He laid his card on the table for the Wolf, "Would you be so kind as to open my tab and get this kind young lady whatever you think she would like." His card disappeared and a glass with clear fluid was procured. The necromancer grabbed both glasses, went next to the new girl and held out a drink. "Welcome. How are you?"

OoXCookieChanXoO

StoryoftheWildOnes

Shy Witch

♥═━ ♆ Vryleres ♆ ━═♥

User Image

♆"Judge me by my appearance I am your nightmare."♆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Vry thought she could dance forever, that nothing could stop her. Well a drink might, but still she kept going until the words, "Welcome to hell, b***h." went across the air followed by a drop that made the frail girl trip over herself and stop her movement. It was then she slunk away from the dance floor. The music couldn't grip her as it did before, though she loved it all the same. Vryleres retreated to a table that had the least amount of light around it and sat with her legs crossed on the chair. The girl rubbed her hands together, feeling the sweat between them that she had worked up when dancing. Embarrassment flooded her face. She did exactly what she didn't want to do. Now people knew she was here and that she existed. Not that it was a bad thing, Vry just preferred pretending to be invisible within the recesses of her own mind.
Though, she didn't wait long until a waitress appeared and took her order. "Vodka, please."
She watched the waitress walk away, analyzing the way she walked trying to tell what mood she was in. It is what she failed at the most. Vryleres could never read people or other creatures, they were a giant enigma to her, always. Her eyes cast back to the DJ then onto the table. The girl focused on her breathing that was still slightly out of breath from the dancing. She cupped her hands, let a breath out, then held her breath within her hands. When she opened her hands it revealed a pale, dying flower. Moments later it had faded back to air leaving Vry nothing to do but wait for her drink.

♥"Judge me by my heart I am your dream."♥

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

When the final song played he switched in a disc that had some of his old mixes on it and let it play by its self. It was one of his breaks. Walking to the bar he held up a finger and happily ordered one of his favorites. The seven rings. the glass had several different liquids all layered on top of each other, He took it down like a champ before heading towards the horned female and sat with her "I liked the dance"

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Sakura Makawi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The music in this place was definitely the hype of the evening as the strangers that lurked about were starting to dance and enjoy themselves with drinks in hand. This did not seem like a place of which a student should be at... but then again... There are a lot of things that should not happen... like seeing people with horns.. different colored skin... and odd forms. Sakura has never seen people like this but she will admit, they all seemed so beautiful in their own right.

She walked a bit further towards a lonely set of tables, wanting to get out of the way for she herself had no clue as to why she was here. As those dark eyes would take a gaze, she could see two people with horns up near the Dj booth, one pulling out the mixes while the other seemed graceful but more like a puppet master as she summoned up twin girls to dance to the set of songs. One female in particular was moving with the grace and stunt of a ballerina. Her moves precise, swaying with each beat that dropped.

Sakura remained standing, holding onto her school school bag tightly as she probably looked very much out of place compared to everyone else who was dressed to impress and share a good time. Then, someone came over towards her holding a set of drinks in his hands one in particular was for her. Those dark eyes slowly looked up towards the face, "I shouldn't...." she began, about to explain that she was very much 16 years old and it was highly illegal for her to even take a sip.... BUT... Would her age count now in this place? Would it even matter?

"I mean... um... Thank you. she gulped back her words a bit, this guy..Seemed normal... Her hand that resembled like a porcelain dolls reached to clasp the glass carefully, and she eyed the liquid as it was purely clear. She presented her best smile with tilt of her head, her features were flawless and very inhuman. [She herself had not realised her own change of self.]

"I'll be honest, I feel as if I just woke up to a dream." she spoke softly.

User Image

Demonic Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image

B l a c k . . . ----------
----------. . . B u t t e r f l y O W N E R

Moloch was set for a while, the dainty little creature was moving off the floor and her sweet little pair were getting acquainted. Asphodel walked down the stairs and reached the dance floor. she was enticed by a interesting and brutish man. So she began to sway to Moloch's' music. She movements were both fluid and sharp. Accentuating her form. But these movements were also deliberate as she was nearing the edge of the floor. She swayed her hips invitingly then turned and strut off. Leaving the poor male to his own devices. She slipped behind the counter to join her bar tender and look over the tabs. Settled a few of them then turned and disappeared into the kitchen. Well the zombies were gone. To this she folded her arms. But the witch had cast a lot of spells to make up for the missing bodies. So long as the work was done she couldn't complain about the missing help. She walked over and picked up a roll. She picked at it and placed a bit in her mouth. The bread nearly melted into a seductive mixture of flavor. Her eyes widened.

The witch smiled knowingly then waved her on. She went about putting them in sample baskets and with a bit of her magic the baskets lifted about her hanging in the air like ornaments. She walked out with these floating baskets and sent them off to the tables. Hopefully they would start working up appetites as well as a good thirst. Her yellow gaze drifted to the young girl in uniform. Part of her felt sorrow for her loss. She wondered if it was traumatic? No certainly not, the form she had now was quite lovely. Misleadingly endearing. But it was so fresh that she could almost still smell her human scent. That would be enticing for a lot of her customers. If she hadn't died Asphodel would have chased her out. As a mortal she was far to young. Even now the company she keep greatly out aged her. At least herself and Moloch, probably older than all here.

A woman entered and quickly made her way to the bar. Asphodel straightened up and cast her yellow orbs at the woman. "Welcome to the Black Butterfly. What may i get for you?" The music was loud but her voice cut through the noise when she was directly speaking to a person. Cutting all the bullshit of trying to understand what her customers were saying or she saying to them. A mage... what a interesting little gathering thus far.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Witch

♥═━ ♆ Vryleres ♆ ━═♥

User Image

The waitress had returned with her drink, she thanked her and gave her money for it. From there, she swirled the clear liquid around the glass before knocking it back. Vry welcomed the warmth that came with the vodka and placed her glace down gently on the table. She let her mind wander around, looking but not really looking at her surroundings. The one thing she lacked was social skills. It was probably obvious to anyone who looked at her, the shy awkward kid in the corner. The girl shrugged to herself and fixed one of the decorations in her hair that was messed up from dancing. By time she had fixed it a voice broke the conversation she was having mentally with herself. Vryleres head raised quickly, her eyes widening momentarily. She wasn't caught off guard, just confused as to why someone would want to sit with her. However, she was pleased that it was the DJ.
Vry tilted her head, sad at the fact she had not notice him move earlier. Meanwhile, her face flushed slightly as she spoke in her usual soft voice, "Uh, thank you. Not many people understand ballet to this kind of music." A soft chuckle passed her lips as she fiddled with her hair that was currently nestled in her lap due to its length. After a moment she realized she forgot to introduce herself and spoke happily, "I'm Vryleres. It's nice to meet you! Oh, and I really liked the mix you were playing before. I don't think I've ever danced that hard." It was easily to tell the girl was nervous, but she did try her best to hide it. Conversations in general freaked her out, but with alcohol and her being a lightweight... well that didn't help either.

User Image

MARCUS BLACKWOOD::::::::::::NECROMANCER
DONT HATE::::::::::::KILL AND REANIMATE

"One good thing about being a spirit. You can still taste certain forms of liquor, and lift inanimate object of certain weights." He handed her the glass. "So how long have you been deceased?"

OoXCookieChanXoO

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Moloch listened to her talk, her voice was soothing to say the least. He crossed one leg over the other and held up tow fingers as two glasses both filled with the seven rings appeared on the table and he happily drank one. "I appreciate you liking my music I have worked centuries to perfect the style" he said tapping his fingers on the table "I am Moloch Graie the first Incubus, Call me Moloch or the rotten king its my DJ name" he said with a wink. "It is a pleasure to meet you Vryleres" he said seductively, allowing a hand to caress her knee.

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Sakura Makawi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If one would look into those dark eyes, they would find a pool of blue as Sakura would widen them in surprise. The man spoke of a spirit.... and he was referring to her. Feeling slightly startled her free hand would press against her body in alarm. There was no way she could be dead, a couple had bumped right into her moments ago. Sakura bit her bottom lip as she tried to relax,

"Um.... Well.. " she stepped a little closer to this stranger, "I was hit by a car 30 minutes ago before coming in here." As she spoke these words she could remember the loud sudden screeching of tires and the blare of a car horns and the solid impact as a vehicle smashed into her once human like body... and caused it to crumble so easily. " I do not think I am quite deceased yet.. for I am still whole." she offered her free hand to him so he could see himself that her body was in fact solid, soft and slightly squishy like any normal human being. The only thing that seemed off was her doll like features like the slightly glassy eyes, the porcelain skin and the refined skelton features she possessed that made her look like no one else in the room.

[So basically she is ... a doll. One that appears human, moving and living but with a few bonuses under her belt of which she has not discovered yet x.x But whenever her skin is damaged or she is cut.. her skin will crack 8D ] [And I fixed my post... I read through it once and cussed at myself x.x I apologize]
User Image

Shy Witch

♥═━ ♆ Vryleres ♆ ━═♥

User Image

Vry blinked and stared as the two glasses on the table filled with liquid layered all on top of one of another. She knew this could and would probably and knock her on her butt, yet with someone else at the table she couldn't refuse. So she knocked it back and immediately felt the warmth and tingles that came with it. Vryleres suppressed the bubble of laughter that came with the realization she could just barely start to feel the effects of the drinks. Not a good sign, it showed that she didn't get out much. To think of it, the girl was pretty sure she had never been drunk before. The thought was a curious one, considering all the time she has had to live and yet still chose to act like a child.
"Centuries? My goodness, that explains why it's so amazing." Her tone was happy and light as usual. She would have said more, but the fact Moloch's hand was on her knee and he had just winked at her kept her body and mind frozen. Vry released the tension in her shoulders, trying to calm her heart that was trying just as hard to figure out what exactly was going on. The more she tried to think of something to say, the more the words didn't appear. So she pointed to her glass and asked, "What was that drink?" Vry kept eye contact with Moloch trying to keep focus on her question.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Softly caressing her lower thigh Moloch looked at the glass "It's called the seven rings, we take seven of our best sellers and put them in one glass" he smiled at her "Feeling it already?" he asked. His grip on her thigh turned into one of those soft touches he was known to have. Biting his lip with a fang he lifted his veil to show his neon green and purple eyes he looked into her own, "you have amazing features" he said in a tone that could turn even a werewolf into a lustful beast. He loved to toy with girls.
User Image

When she touched Marcus he couldnt help but blush slightly. "Curious," he said. "I have not seen undeath such as this before." He was going to need another drink, and so would she. "Bartender, I'm going to need a double shot of deaths kiss. And this young lady will take your strongest. Its her death day." He turned back to see the new species of undeath before him. "Magnificent." He then decided gawking would be rude. "I apologize, I don't thinknI caught your name."

OoXCookieChanXoO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces