Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

"I will be waiting for you, Sakura." He gave one more deep kiss for the road, helped fix her hair, waited for her cheeks to lose some color so she could return to her shift without shame. He was pretty certain a few shades of pink may have become permanent as he opened the door for her so she could return to her shift.

OoXCookieChanXoO

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Sakura Makawi

The Doll

A Black Butterfly Waitress

Wearing: The Waitress Outfit in the Picture <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact that the necromancer felt so warm made her inch a bit closer, her mouth firmly pressed onto his for such a passionate kiss that made her toes curl and her fingers grip at his shirt. Her heart was pounding so quickly that it almost made her dizzy. Pulling back finally, Sakura looked up at Marcus with blushed cheeks, those blue eyes looking up into his with a sudden pull of desire.

It was amazing, to think that a few days ago she felt heart break...but now.. so quickly she was swept off her feet by the necromancer. Sakura held onto him, not wanting to let go. "You taste delicious." she admitted, looking down between them. "Feels like something inside of me is yearning for something but I don't know what. Like... my body is on fire."
Superbzapter
User Image

"That my dear Sakura, is called passion." He pulled her in and began to kiss her again. Her chest pressed into his upper torso, and one one of his hands traveled from her back to her wasted as he tasted how sweet she was, and sensed how intoxicating her scent was. He was disappearing in a haze of desire and pleasure.

OoXCookieChanXoO

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Sakura Makawi

The Doll

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Passion?" she would studder, and then would be pulled once again into his warm kiss. His chest squishing against hers as his hands were traveling along her back to her very waist. He was extremely good at this, for Sakura would feel herself melt within his very touch. She wondered at this rate, would they even make it to the movies if the kisses were this sweet and desirable.

"M...M..Marcus.." she would stutter between kisses, suddenly going from a passionate butterfly to a nervous kitten as she was so easily within his hold.
User Image

He stopped kissing her. It sounded like she had something important to say, and Marcus didn't want to take her farther than she would feel comfortable with. "Is something the matter?"

OoXCookieChanXoO
(Superbzapter i think you forgot your name in the last post.)

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Sakura Makawi

The Doll

Those cheeks burned a cherry red as she looked down between them, she was now growing nervous with how her own body was reacting towards a very simple but passionate kiss. Holding a hand across her heart she could feel it beating harshly against her chest... honestly she was shocked she even had one. "Um... After the club closes... c...can we continue d...doing that?" she would ask gently. It as a odd question, but she did not want to be getting into something so passionate and then would have to go back to work. Even though, she did walk out onto the church's stone porch in order to kiss him back.... she did not think she would take it to this deep level. Something about him made her want to simply melt into his arms.

"It would seem I have grown mighty comfortable with you so quickly. This does make me a bit nervous.. but.. I would like to continue.. w..with you." she stuttered once more.

Her hands would then gently cup his face, wanting to kiss him once more but had to fight her urges for now. She had time to spare just a bit longer.. Then she would have to go back inside for work.

Ferocious Doll

User Image

Gotherine The Ever Curious Nogitsune

She had lost time staring into the stain glass watching the interactions of the others and keeping to the shadows of the graveyard. She watched and observed. Tilting her head this way and that. She found her new subjects of study ro be quite interesting. She found her self becoming more and more enrapt with curiosity from their interactions.. She yawned widely her metalic teeth shining in the dappled moon light . She was tired and hungry. She should always wait to be invited But things could not be investigated if she was not invited.

And where was the fun in that?

As quiet as a shadow she pressed herself into the shadow. She closed her eyes and focused on the thumping beat of the music bearing from inside the chapel. There were dark places. Under bar stools, Table tops. the bottom of drinks. She had even once popped out of the sous of a shoe once when pressed for a better method of side stepping. She closed her eyes as she pressed into the shadows. She wanted to be inside the bar without having to go thru the front door.

((Is it alright to join?))
(If the owner of thread was here she would say join anytime you wish, you are welcomed here.)
User Image

"I will be waiting for you, Sakura." He gave one more deep kiss for the road, helped fix her hair, waited for her cheeks to lose some color so she could return to her shift without shame. He was pretty certain a few shades of pink may have become permanent as he opened the door for her so she could return to her shift.

OoXCookieChanXoO

Demonic Shapeshifter

User Image
☢Lady Belladonna 'Viper' Vettlei☢

I slither like a viper
And get you by the neck....

☣ Viper relaxed the more she moved. Losing herself to that secluded world of her's. To long and to often she was alone, so this lose of the reality about her was a very common thing. Simply now and then she might slow her movements and stare curiously at him. To put it in the kindest terms Viper wasn't entirely all there these days. She liked to dance and eat and sleep. Her life consisted of hardly any interaction. She never played with her food while it lived. By then she was highly irritable and swift to kill; rather than prolong the inevitable and chat with her victims.

After the song finished she stood shyly in front of him. Her hands fussing with the fabric of her dress. Her pale serpent eyes staring down at her bare feet. Her black hair spilled in silky strands over her shoulders. For now she was relaxed and easy to be around, but in a flash it could change. By then it might be to late. She wasn't some refined Lady as she had once been so long ago. Her lips parted, she seemed struggling with something. She leaned over to look behind him at the back of her sister. She was still at the bar. Certainly she had noticed her leaving the church basement. Why wasn't she shoving her back down there? Maybe she was to busy. She looked back at the man. So did that mean she could play with him? She wasn't sure what to do now, she was a little thirsty. Her right hand lifted to her right eye as she rubbed it nervously like a child. What was she expected to do now? She didn't make decisions... Asphodel did.

My lips are pale and vicious.
You're foaming at the mouth. You've suffered in the darkness. I'll suck the pain right out. So come and taste the reason I'm nothing like the rest.

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Sakura Makawi

The Doll

Sakura gave a little smile as Marcus said he would be waiting for her. The color of her cheeks rising only more as he gave her another deep lingering kiss that made her almost melt in his arms again. Holding onto his shirt once more, she then smoothed out her hands over his front, fixing that particle of clothing before she would turn around to head back inside. Though, within the shadows she could have sworn to see something lurking... Trying to make not much of it, Sakura gave one more smile towards Marcus before disappearing through the front door of the club.

Demonic Shapeshifter

(Join on in dear! It's a walk in so everyone is very welcome here.... i'm just on a block with Asphodel at the moment. )

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_
User Image

Sakura headed back to work, and Marcus lit up another smoke and took another sip if the beer. He thought he sensed or saw something outside the Butterfly, but he wasn't entirely sure. "Anybody there?"

OoXCookieChanXoO

_gotherine_the_foxx_
User Image

Aetheon - Vampire Lord

He noticed that her composure changed again, this time she was more relaxed. But it looked as if she hasn't done this in a long time and was waiting for a response or a command.

It was in his first life before, as a prince to respect and be charming, it is in his nature. That is why he is now a sovereign in the underworld.

He enjoyed her company more and more, all though she was not dead. It was nice being around someone else who was just the same as him. Cold from the skin in.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces