Welcome to Gaia! ::

OK, plain and simple RP. So here's the story and everything you need to know:

" C'mon, slow poke! Hurry up! We need to get Mommy the letters!" Serene Latina yells to her father, Sir Jargon Latina. "Wow, you're fast Serene! Don't worry, I'll catch up!" he gasps to his 6-year-old daughter. When they finally reach the top of the hill Sir Jargon collapses in the huge field of Dandilions. As Serene was collecting the flowers, Sir Jargon was thinking something dark and evil. "You go find your mother, Serene, and tell her to meet me at the private room at the main hall," he mumbles to Serene as he gets up. "OK! I'll give her her letters when I get there!" Serene rolls down the hill and Jargon smiles. "The Sacrifice, a young lady. It'll break my heart to do it, but it is the only way I shall live even longer!"

"MOMMY! ARE YOU IN HERE?" Srerne yelles down the bedroom hall. Out of her bedroom, the beautiful, faithful Lady Lusica Marscie Latina walks. "Yes, Serene? Do you have the notes Mr. Messenger gave you?" she says with her kind sweet voice. "Yes, Ma'am. And daddy wanted to see you ASAP for something in the PR. I wonder what it is?" Serene replies joyfully. Lusica makes a blanks expression on her face, then mumbles under her breath: Serene. Serene cocks her head. "Yes, Mommy?" she asks. "Serene, could you do me a favor and stay with Matoin of the Royal Guard for me? Please?" Lusica says to her young daughter. "Yeah, sure Mommy! Mation is fun!" she laughs and skips out the door. "Serene... your powers...too great for him..." Lusica mumbles. Gasps then runs to the private room.

"Ah! Lusica! I knew Serene had told you by now!" Jargon says as he sharpens his sword. "Um, yes she told me awhile ago but I had to run some errands real quick...anyway, what do you want?" Lusica say to her husband.
"Serene."
"Why?"
You know why."
"No."
"Yes, Lusica we've been through this a long time ago. Now, where is she?"
"NO! I MEAN IT! You'll have to go through me first!"
"We could live forever, Lusica, with me. It only takes the blood of our oldest child every 100 years. And since right now Serene is the oldest by 5 years from Baldwin, she's first." Jargon says. " I meant what I said, Jargon. Me first." Lusica says, making a fireball from her hands. "Very well, my dear. Here it comes!"

Serene suddenly barges in with Lusica holding Jargon's sword betweens her hands which were bleeding badly. "Hi- Mommy? Daddy? What's wrong? Are you guys just practicing?" Lusica stares at Serene with astonishment. "SERENE! What're you doing here?! Leave!" Lusica yells at Serene. Bewildered Mommy yelled at her, Serene replies "But Momy- Your hand is bleeding..." Lusica lets go of the sword and slams it to the ground, grabs Serene's hand and yells "We must run for our lives, Serene! C'mon!" Serene starts running, with jargon at her tail. Lusica suddenly stops in front of Serene, saying "Runs for the woods to- uh, get some berries, Serene. I'll be with you in a moment. Go on!"
"Uh-but Mommy..."
"GO! NOW!"
"MOMMY! WATCH OUT!"
But it was to late. Lusica turned around, and Jargon sliced with his sword a deep cut across her face, her blood squirting as she screams and cries with pain. Her blood squirts onto Serene as Lusica screams "SERENE! RUN! PLEASE, IT'S FOR YOUR LIFE! PLEASE!!!" Then Lusica falls to the ground, saying "Ser-e-ne...head for station 1289202... people will meet you there...if I don't come back...stay there to be matured, for your father doesn't know where it-is...GO!" She touches her hand on Serene's face as she lays there dying. "I love you, and I'll always...be...there for-you... now go one now..." then shes silences with a deadly sigh. Serene screams and runs for station 1289202.

It's been 8 years now, and Serene has been trained and matured and her hatred and pain swallowed her soul. She seeks to kill her once loved father and save her brother before it is too late...

Rule:

You need info. Here;s mine:

Name:Serene (I dont' go by Latina anymore)
Appearance: Red long wavy hair, emerald eyes andall black cloths.
Something special: She keeps her mother's blood in a tube. She also has a scar in her soul. Very lonely, she also seeks a man to trust. And also a girl to be a friend.

((Tonight: I may not be on the RP tonight, so supposedly you spend night here to wait for me on Thurs., or whatever day after tomorrow is for you.))
*wakes up from an awful dream to see that there is still no one in the station, not even a survivor, when it was ambushed by monsters of the forest.*

*sigh* I'm so alone...hello? is anyone there? *sighs again* hmn... sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces