Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

User Image
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
KIBA

↪But you can call me Kit Cat Kid.

Speaking with: Many people

Carrying: A letter

(--- OOC:: Short post, sorry D: tired and just wrote another huge post in my other RP! ---)

Kid floated there watching them both as he heard William give in. In the end Kid had already knew the outcome of the battle, he was just trying not to show off much of his powers, if any of them. He reached for his blade as he threw it in the air then re-catching it, "Actually, you do have a choice, you have three. You've just chosen the best one, the smartest one William." Kid said. His blood like bullets quickly got stopped by Ming as he began to laugh again. He began to walk towards Ming and William, the right part of his mask opened up slightly to reveal his right eye. A cat at like reptile yellow eye. It glared at them both as now you could see it shifting as it observed then both then focused on Ming after she said 'sucks to be you', "Or did I simply call your bluff..." Kid said as his mask quickly filled the eye hole and he jumped back tunring into the direction of the woods speaking out once more, "Well, lets go Will... Welcome to The Crimson Knights. This was a good choice, I already knew you'd join me... The moon showed me." kid said as he placed his blade away and began to walk off.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies no fear
Through this world's disguise of your near death

Quote:
Geekie-chan
Quote:
Platinum W

Dangerous Reveler

Will narrowed his eyes and clenched his teeth when Kid motioned him to follow. If he thought that they were friends after he tricked him into joining his little club, then Kid had another thing coming.
"Hold up, Kit-Kat bar," he said, refusing to move a muscle from where he stood. "Where are we even going? I'm going to need some more answers if I'm just going to follow you around wherever the hell you feel like," he said, crossing his arms. "Before we go anywhere, you're going to put me in the loop. Why did you go to so much trouble to forcibly recruit me anyway? Why was Ubel your first choice? Why choose me over any vampire here?" he continued, demanding all kinds of answers. He didn't like being kept in the dark involving matters that were completely his business.

((Not as short as thiiiis post.))

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
What's the matter my child?..

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Sergeant Rayne didn't know how long he'd been in this hellhole. Normally he loved the danger, thrived in it. Bullets whizzing around his head as he shouted commands and charged the enemy lines. It was a thrill, exhilarating, utter and complete bliss. Hell he would have married the adrenaline rush at this point if it was possible too. But he wasn't prepared for this kind of assignment. He was always looking for that head on fight but this was nothing of the sort.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

It hadn't even been two hours since he and his squad entered the Ubel Mansion looking for the darkness users within. They had orders to avoid contact with vampires and were even wearing special devices meant to blend them in with the environment. So how the hell had he lost all nine members of his squad one by one to an enemy he couldn't even see?!

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Private Farthen had been found hanging by one leg, his throat slit and a smile on his face.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Corporal Parker was found sitting in a chair in the middle of the hallway, clutching a teddy bear and looking as if he was sleeping. No one even knew he was dead until they realized that the teddy bear was covering a massive hole in his gut.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Now Sergeant Rayner wasn't one to believe in ghosts or fairy tales. Things like that just weren't part of his world. But in the almost frigid darkness of the Ubel Castle, he was beginning to replay every bedtime horror story, every bad horror movie. He was imagining the creatures that hid in the darkness, preying on his fellow man like they were cattle.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Private Garen had been found with his pistols shoved through both eye sockets. He lost two more of his men when those same pistols fired through his skull and shot them dead.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

He was being toyed with and he hated it. Whoever was stalking him was purposefully playing with him so that his normally calm, controlled movements were now frantic and twitchy. He was jumping at every noise: both imagined and real. He wasn't even sure if that dripping sound he was hearing was in his head or not.

Drip. Drip. Pat.

He froze. That was a footstep and he was sure of it. There was no way he'd mistake the oddly calming sound of boots walking down the hallway. Sergeant Rayner was so filled with relief that even as sweat ran down his face like rain and his breath seemed to have caught in his throat, he ran forward towards the sound of the footsteps.

Drip. Pat. Drip.

There, in the darkness was a humanoid form! Hell at this point Sergeant Rayner didn't care if it was friend or foe, vampire or human. He just wanted to see SOMETHING rather than the oppressive darkness that seemed to be suffocating him as he ran. He stopped with the biggest grin on his face when he recognized the uniforms of one of his own. The build was familiar, but the helmet concealed the soldiers face. He recognized the insignia though and held up his hand to stop the Private from moving forward. "Hold there, Private. I'm Sergeant Rayner, we need to regroup and find the others." he stated this breathlessly, just happy in this instant to have someone with him once more to fight back against the darkness.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

The Private had stopped, his arms limp at his side. He took two more steps and a candle flared to life nearby. The candlelight revealed the giant hole in the Private's visor, revealing two normal pairs of eyes. But something was off about the way the Private was staring at the Sergeant and the Sergeant raised his rifle a bit. "Son, what happened to you?"

Drip. Drip. Drip.

"Hey Sarge!" the Private said suddenly, his voice full of mirth and barely contained laughter. The Sergeant immediately took a step back, bringing up his rifle. "Son... I don't know what you seen but we'll get you out of here. Come on now..." The Sergeant wasn't sure if this was just another trick pulled on him. But this was the first of his missing soldiers that actually spoke.

Drip. Drip. Smack.

The smacking sound came as a surprise, a wet kind of smack like someone had thrown a slab of meat across the floor. The Sergeants eyes started to drift downwards but immediately snapped back up when the Private spoke again suddenly.

"Wanna see a trick?!" the Privates hands grasped the side of his neck as he started laughing like a man possessed. With horror, the Sergeant realized what was happening but a moment too late.

The Private was yanking off his own head. He could see the blood, the puss, hear the snapping and the laughter as it continued until the Privates head literally came off. The Privates body dropped dead to the ground and the head rolled over to the Sergeants feet. The Sergeant lost no time in kicking it away, turning to his side and dry heaving for a solid minute onto the carpet at what he had just witnessed.

But when he turned back around, he found himself staring into a black mass of shadows. The shadows which parted just enough to reveal a bearded grin. "Neat trick, wasn't it?" The cloaked man moved forward and enveloped the Sergeant. His screams were heard for a solid minute before they were cut off.

--------------------------------------------

Jetan reappeared in the foyer, his cloak covered in blood and gore now. The shadows covered his face once more and Iris was waiting for him there. "Will's gone." was all she said from her seat on one of the couches in the room. To which Jetan gave a loud: "Mother ********]

Are you afraid of the dark?..

Fluffy Girl

● ● ● ▌▌███████████ M I N G xY U E ✓✓ - - - - - - -
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐█ ▌↘↘ THE ALBINO DHAMPIR - - - ××
          xxxxxxxx
          User Image
                                              xxxxxxx
                                              Yue stared at Kid for the longest time when he said about calling her bluff. That made her simply raise a brow as she stated with a tilt of her head. "What bluff?" She didn't bluff. At least, when it came to doing stupid s**t like she pulled in the shadow realm. She actually hadn't been bluffing. In the real world, the orbs were harmless. In the shadow realm, they were deadly. It was just a simple case of cause and effect. The albino female was silent the whole time. Watching the two talk as Will gave in fully to follow the male as part of the so called Crimson Knights. Yue sighed a bit. While she didn't know him long, she could tell the male wasn't fully happy about the certain situation. Yue as it was, couldn't do much about it. While there was a way to probably turn around the curse on his wrist, it would more or less just turn back upon him and transport him instead than anything else.

Closing a red eye, she watched as they started to walk away. That's when she turned around as she walked over to the shadows of the trees. Without missing a beat, she would make her way through them. She used the shadows to go back into the castle. It took a while, considering she didn't know which way was where.

Again, it did take a while, but soon Yue found her way. Back in the foyer just as she heard the male named Jetan cuss out loud. Yue came out of the shadows of a pillar. Her arms behind her head as her red eyes looked over to the male as she remarked with that blank look on her face. "He used a curse on him that would have sent a army here at the castle." She said, but then her face turned into one of joy as she quickly went over to where Iris was sitting at and fell to her knees to snuggle the shadow girl. "Awwww, Iris-chan~" She purred out while she hugged the girl with her head in the girl's lap.
                                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------
                                              Ehh~? Is that all~? A shame. Here I was hoping for a bit more fun~
                                              -- YUEY, THE OTAKU

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jetan immediately snapped his head in Yue's direction when she spoke, listening intently but as he straightened his form up it was obvious he had other things in mind than Will's well-being. "Hey! If it isn't the cutie from before. You know I never got your sign- And you're more interested in Iris." Jetan watched as Yue went over to Iris instead and he glared at his companion for a few moments. "How on Earth do you keep blocking me?"

Iris just shrugged in her seat, patting Yue gently on the head, running her hands through the girls silver hair. "Yes and it appears he's a user of shadows." Iris stated this in her usual monotone, not resisting Yue for now. The Darkness had taken an interest in the girl and her shadow magics and it was content to watch her for now. After all, how often did visitors from another realm appear where the realm was free of the taint of darkness? It didn't even mention the fact that absorbing Yue would be a huge boon to Jetan's strength.

"You should kill and absorb him." Iris stated, staring at Jetan. Jetan just sighed and shrugged. "Yeah I probably should. He did capture my best friend and all, gotta be a hero and kill his stupid a** then save Will and bring him home so he can cook for me or something." as he said this, Jetan's stomach gave a loud rumble and he sighed, placing a gore-covered glove against his stomach.

Jetan started to go off on his own rant about how he could take on an army and live to tell the tale to save Will even if it meant his life. Iris just looked down at Yue, knowing he would be going on for a while and leaned towards her to whisper in her ear. "You would help me get Will back, wouldn't you?"

Fluffy Girl

● ● ● ▌▌███████████ M I N G xY U E ✓✓ - - - - - - -
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐█ ▌↘↘ THE ALBINO DHAMPIR - - - ××
          xxxxxxxx
          User Image
                                              xxxxxxx
                                              "Iris is cuter than you, so of course I'm more interested in her." Yue said bluntly towards Jetan with a droll look on her face as she keeps cuddling with the girl. Feeling her hand going through her white hair made her purr in a sense as her eyes closed in joy. Still clinging to the girl the whole time, even chuckling when he then remarked about Iris blocking him. "Don't hate the hater~" She remarked with a grin on her face. She still sat on her knees, cuddled up against the shadow girl while she petted her hair. Yet it was a statement from the shadow girl that got her attention as she raised a brow. Looking up at the gore covered Jetan, she asked with a curious light in her red eyes. "I'm confused. You consume their....darkness?" That was something she didn't get about this world.

Darkness. Wasn't it just a term of lack of light? It confused her greatly about it. She didn't really understand it in the least. Especially when Jetan only complained about how Will wouldn't be able to cook food for him. Yue rolled her eyes at that as she remained where she was.

Yet when Iris leaned down to whisper into her ear, she raised a brow as she tilted her head back to look up at the shadow girl at what she said. She stared at her for the longest time, until a grin broke across her face. Showing off her sharp canines as she whispered back out with a raise brow. "Whats in it for me then~?"
                                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------
                                              Ehh~? Is that all~? A shame. Here I was hoping for a bit more fun~
                                              -- YUEY, THE OTAKU

Quotable Poster

User Image
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
KIBA

Speaking with: William

Carrying:

(--- OOC:: Short post's lead to more short posts X-X ---)

They began to truck threw the forest as the smoke got thicker, it was as if they were headed towards where the forest fire was. William began to follow him and then question him. The smoke was thick as it began to turn the air orange and the night sky was unable to be seen due to the smoke, the air became heavy and hot.

Kid turned around as he then walked towards William extending his hand towards him like when they first met, "All your questions will be answered William in time, right now the answers wouldn't make much sense, I can only give you a few... Why you? Your energy is different than theirs, it carries a scent that doesn't belong there..." Kid said with a serious grown tone as he trailed off. He hunched over with his hand still out towards William. It was silent for a moment before Kid began to speak again, "Why Ubel... Well, I have reason to believe someone there may know where I can find a man... A man that i've been searching for.... I was hoping to find that person there, but I did not." Kid spoke looking down on William.

The smoke began to thicken as the cracking of branches and trees began to roar threw the forest towards them, towards Ubel, "The vampires cannot learn the magic I'm going to train you to use...." Kid said answering the final question he began to sway his tail back and forth once more as he began to giggle for no reason, "I guess I answered all your questions, do you have any more... My second in command, I mean I want you to help me lead this silly group. In return, we will secretly keep Ubel safe for now..." Kid said throwing out infromation to William that right now didn't seem to make much of any sense.

William wasn't reaching for Kids hand, so Kid grabbed Williams hand forcefully as Kids glove turned blue and began to glow as a blue like fish travelled up Williams arm like a moving tattoo and into eyes, his eyes would glow and it would be extremely painful. Kid let go of his hand, the pain would only be a few seconds. Kid turned towards the smoke and where the flames were racing towards them, "We will start you off with basic water magic, it'll be difficult to control but once you learn to control it, it'll make controlling more magic easier. Now... Lesson one and mission one, I want you to put out this fire, if you don't it'll reach Ubel and possibly do damage to the land around it, allowing it to be easily infiltrated from below" Kid trailed off as he turned back to William and gave him a nod. Kid didn't explain how to use the magic he just gave William. Quickly Kid seemed to phase out of thin air as if he turned into dust that blew away in the wind and was reformed right behind William. Kid didn't use the shadows to move, he simply teleported it had seemed. He was showing some of his true powers to William.

"There is a lot about me you don't know William, and it's best that way... Now, figure out how to use the magic I gave you and put out this fire. Show me you can do this." Kid said with his hand on Williams shoulder as he quickly then phased again into dust and reappeared up in a tree behind William, his tail swaying back and forth as he looked up at the moon then back towards the direction of the fire, the fire roared and rolled down the trees destroying the forest. He remained silent as he watched, observing as if taking mental notes, 'This could be interesting...' He thought.

Close your Eyes
Visualize

Quote:
Geekie-chan
Quote:
Platinum W

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Iris looked towards Yue as she asked for something in return. That only helped to cement her good reputation with the darkness. Iris actually even broke out into a smile before Jetan interrupted. "Hey. Yue." his tone lacked the usual playfulness too it and had adopted a noticeably hard edge. He had even stopped his flailing about at Will's disappearance and stood with his arms crossed towards Yue. "Choose your words carefully. Oiad ors ial loncho." The smile that had crossed Iris' features immediately hardened into a frown and she glared at Jetan who just shrugged. "What? I told her nothing." he said with a smile. It appeared that even though Yue and Iris had been whispering, he could hear what Iris was hearing.

"I saw you use those orbs in your realm, Yue." Iris said returning her gaze to Yue now. Both Iris and Jetan had willfully ignored her question about what exactly they consumed. "It's powerful magic to be sure. But how useful are they in the world of the light?" Iris smiled at the girl once more. "Where the one who took Will could use charms and hexes and blood to make his rites powerful, I can make you one with the darkness. You have great potential, potential that we recognize."

Jetan sighed at Iris' words but suddenly started boxing with the air, complete with punching noises that he made himself. He was quite frankly, bored with the way that Iris was talking to Yue and was entertaining himself now. Iris didn't even give him a second glance. "Potential enough to open portals to other worlds we believe. Specific ones... Like your home. You just need a little push. Something we can help you with." She paused here, letting it sink in. Jetan audibly sighed but said nothing this time.

"All you would have to do is assist us when we demand it."

Dangerous Reveler

Will followed Kid begrudgingly into the smoke filled neck of the woods. The very air felt like it was on fire, and ashes fell through it like snowflakes. The human had to pull his goggles over his eyes to protect them from the harsh environment. The forest was dark enough for the night vision to help out, and the thermal overlay let the nearby fire appear glowing ever brighter through the smoke and the trees. Kid spoke about teaching him magic and letting him be second in command. This was all so sudden, yet all he could feel about it was contempt for not being in control of the situation. "The welfare of Ubel comes first over the Knights," he replied when Kid talked of secretly protecting Ubel for now. Will had already been down the road of double crossing Ubel when he should have been protecting it, and he would be damned if he let himself walk down that road once more.

When Kid imbued Will with a magic of blue light, Will simply closed his eyes and took the pain that came over him. Before long, it was over and he could feel a surging power within himself. It felt similar to when he merged with Kage in limbo, yet without so much 'umph' as before. In an instant Will could feel the water molecules still lingering in the air amidst the heat and smoke. "Water magic, eh? Just leave it to me," he said with a confident tone.

Will kept his eyes shut tight and focused on the water in the air in an attempt to concentrate it. He could feel the molecules condense in the space in front of his hands when he reached them out. After holding the charge for a moment, Will let it all out in what he was expecting to be a jet of water. Instead, a single tuft of vapor lazily rose from his hands. Damn, he thought, he was going to need more water to put out this fire.

His goggles still over his eyes, Will searched around for a cold spot anywhere between the trees that would suggest more water. After a few moments, he came across what appeared to be a stream dangerously near the fire, yet keeping the flames at bay from that one direction. Will charged for the water source and jumped right into the ankle deep running water. While he could obviously feel the water at his feet, he was much more aware of its motion and properties. Even though he had only touched it with his feet, the water felt fresh and free flowing. Will mimicked the feeling that he felt with his arms and let out some of the new energy within his core. The stream rose up form the ground at his command, and began washing up past the bank to snuff some of the closer flames. Will let a grin escape as he watched the stream fall back to its natural place. An idea struck him. The human pull out his gun while taking a much water as he could hold into the air surrounding his free hand. The water moved to his willpower as if there was no gravity to tether it down. Will moved from the stream with the extra bit of water in his hand towards the still raging fire right in front of him. Moving the floating water to the front of his gun, Will concentrated on both the water and the enchanted firearm. Upon firing off a round, Will watched as a powerful jet of water followed the bullet and into the flames, snuffing out a considerable dent. He repeated the process of shooting off the water through his gun onto more of the edges of the forest fire, making quick work of it's previously out of control spreading.

It wasn't long until the forest fire was beginning to look much more under control as Will suppressed more and more of it with the water from the stream. Whenever he ran out of the water that he could hold, which happened after only a few shots, he would run back to the stream to pick up more of the stuff before charging back into the fire.

More moments passed and Will was busy extinguishing the last of the fire. He no longer needed his super soaker trick to do the job, instead opting to just carry the water with his magic and drop it on the last of the blazing underbrush. "How was that for clean and efficient?" he said with a cocky smile, once the last of the flames were put out. The smoke was all but gone, and the ash had completely fallen from the air onto the ground. A lot of the forest was already burnt badly, yet much more had been saved by his actions.

((So, I guess Will is a waterbender now...))

Quotable Poster

User Image
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
KIBA

Speaking with: William

Carrying:

(--- OOC:: Short post's lead to more short posts X-X ---)

Kid watched William from the tree as he had is way with the fire, he used the water powers gave to him by Kid flawlessly, as if he had once been in control of magic before. Kid began to whistle an odd tune as he watched William, 'So... he might be it....' Kid thought to himself as he eyed the way William used the water so easily.

Moments later the smoke cleared, the flames gone along with the ashes. Debris from the fire littered the ground, the scorched earth looked like a battle field looked as if hell itself had passed through. But the fire was stopped soon enough that it didn't come near Uber or the nearby village. William turned around as Kid could see pride in Williams eyes, he was being cocky but at this time he had the right to be. He did what would take others years sometimes a life time to perfect... The ability to control the element without losing control.

Kid floated down from the tree as if he was walking down an invisible stair case, as he was walking he began to clap, "Very good, you just saved a village and Uber. All in a matter of minutes... There is stuff we need to retrieve from that village." Kid said, his voice calm as he walked towards the debris of the forest, he examined the acres of scorched earth.

"Uber is no longer your home. You belong to the Crimson Knights till death now. As a knight you will become a ghost. William will no longer be William. Your identity is going to change and you will become a Crimson Knight... A warrior of the moon" Kid spoke harshly telling William instead of asking him. It was as if Kid felt a bit bad for what William was going to have to do. Kid swung his Katana out of his saya and stabbed it into the burnt ground as a black hole engulfed the acres of land and swallowed the ground whole removing all the debris, his gloves began to glow as he challenged his energy through the katana and into the ground. Trees began to shoot out of the black hole along with rocks, grass, water and even a cabin. It was as if time was being turned back and the forest was being restored to it's original state before the fire. Quickly Kid removed his sword from the ground and he dashed through the forest dodging trees flawlessly with his katana behind him towards the cabin as he flew and kicked the door down. A screamed echoed through the forest from with in the Cabin. Kid came walking out holding a child wrapped in a blanket as the screams of a man in women dying came from in the Cabin. A baby in one hand and a katana dripping in blood in the other. As kid walked out he turned around back towards the cabin and poked it with his katana. A black sphere engulfed the Cabin, with in seconds the ball shrunk crushing the cabin down compressing it into the size of a golf bar, with in a glass black sphere that was covered in red, as if the bodies inside has exploded.

Kid phased into the air and out from the forest where the cabin once was and infront of William. He snapped his wrist twisting the blade at such a speed that the blood shot off of it leaving the blade clean as he swung it back into his saya, "We need to take this child to that nearby village" Kid said as he began to walk threw the forest that was minutes ago a flaming hell. The moon was now clear, it was no longer read as the smoke had no longer been in the air. The stars now vissable as they littered the sky lighting up the night along with the moon.

Close your Eyes
Visualize

Dangerous Reveler

Kid's harsh words were met with a harsh glare. How dare he even think that he could take away something as dear to Will as his own home. "You're wrong, Kid. Ubel will always be my home. I swore myself to that place a long, long time ago, and there's nothing in this world that can change that. Everything I have done has been for either the castle, or it's family. You forced me into joining because you knew that I wouldn't let Ubel come under attack because of me. Sure, I'm a Crimson Knight now, but that won't change the fact that I am first and foremost William Richmond of Ubel, former Death Knight, and human guardian of all that Sapphire rules," he snapped back, knowing without a doubt where his loyalties still stood and refusing to back down from them, no matter what happened. Will would sooner die than let himself betray Ubel again.

The human dashed after Kid when he took off, weaving through the trees in order to keep up. Before long, they reached a lone cabin. When Kid entered it, Will simply stood outside and waited for whatever Kid was planning on doing. A shiver shot up Will's spine when he heard the screams of a man and a woman. His face paled and his mouth dropped when he witnessed Kid leave the cabin with a baby in tow. This wasn't what he had signed up for. "Jesus, Kid, what the hell have you d--" Before Will could finish his sentence, the whole cabin collapsed in on itself like a punctured submarine. The screams of the parents was instantly silenced, replaced with Will letting out an audible gag. He had taken a lot of lives in his years, but never the life of an innocent. The thought of being able to stop this from happening, yet merely watching it take place, made him physically sick.

The order that Kid gave fell upon ears of contempt. "You're a ******** monster," he hissed, following Kid as they made their way to the timeless village that lay nestled on the opposite end of the forest from Ubel. Will wanted to just run back to Ubel and forget about all this already, but the black mark on his wrist prevented the urge from taking fruition. For now, following Kid prevented a violent attack on his home, so he really didn't have any choice in the matter.

Upon reaching the village, Will stepped onto the cobblestone road that had been there since he had first wandered into Ubel, hundreds of years ago. This village had mostly remained the same throughout all this time, withstanding the test of time despite the shadowy predators that lurked just beyond the woods. The spell of unending night did not quite reach this place, yet the time here was currently around midnight, so the moon still shined brightly in the star filled sky. The people of the village had retired for the night, and the air was deathly calm. Not a soul walked the streets except for Will and Kid.

"So, what's the next dark deed on your agenda, Kid?" he asked, not really wanting to know what the answer was. With the exception of putting out the forest fire with his new magic trick, Will was already starting to detest every bit of his endeavors with the leader of the Crimson Knights.

Jellyflesh's Buttercup

Beloved Sweetheart

Her old room had everything she had left behind still in it. Dust had settled in on everything, layers of it lifting into the air as she lifted various items and brushed them off. Old pins, and hairbrushes, small bottles filled with various oils and scents, all of them lined up atop old vanities and dressers. The room smelt stale with each step she took inside, but there was that familiar scent still lingering. She remembered from long ago, when she was hidden in the closet, the barrier had dissipated and light had shone in through the large centered windows from the balcony. She remembered the door opening and the gentle hand held out to her to help her out. So many of her friends where gone now, and this room was a reminder of her absence from their lives. Ordering her room to be locked shut was one of the smartest things she could have done, otherwise her things would have been pillaged,picked over and destroyed over time. Others where always in and out of some of these rooms. Her finger traced against the banister of her bed and down to the comforter, the soft fabrics still folded to perfection. Her eyes followed along the stretch of the room as she stood next to the bed. She shed off her gown like a snake would a skin, the glittering mass falling to the floor , she stepped out of it, and walked into the closet.

It didn't take her long to find something less dated or less regal to wear. She didn't have much in the way of pants or armory, but what little she did have was adequate, something that she was comfortable in and yet, she didn't feel horribly out of date. Soft brown leather Pants clung to her, while the front of her dress hugged her, only to split down the front. A thick belt played at her hip and hung form it on her left side, was the dagger that Terek had gifted her. Her fathers weaponry on her, she had never thought the day would come. Her dark boots had a slight heel to them, nothing fancy. And of course , thought her back was mostly uncovered by the low dip of the back of her top, her long curly ended hair hung gracefully over her soft skin. She tried to be simplistic in her choice, the soft beige top cut according to her shape and lacing up the back seemed normal enough to her. Had she picked darker colors she would have thought it something sapphire might wear out on a hunt. She had the curves and beauty of a woman who might have any man of her choosing, and yet, even with her new found confidence, something had her by the heartstrings.

She walked across her room and looked out from the large doors to the balcony, she knew that her next move would be to feed. Of course Terek was correct again, and she wasn't going to admit it right away, but she was hungry from the moment she had woken. In order to feed , she would have to find a human that she could stand to be near for more than two seconds without that nagging feeling of guilt she got. She moved to the balcony and stepped outside. It was lovely, the view form her room, vast yards before the rocks of the edges that led to the waters of the world. The thick forests that lie beyond the edges of the castles reach where caught in strong breezes. She moved to the edge, her fingers resting onto the cement banister . Below her, a small patch of gardens that wrapped again the bottom of the castle. She closed her eyes and took a moment to let her muscles shift slightly. Her hands palmed the cement and her frame stiffened slightly, her feet lifted from the ground in one swift, fluent motion and she held herself upside down there on the edge of the balcony. With her eyes still closed her let her frame fall backwards towards the open air off of the balcony, her legs tucked and she twisted slightly.

When her feet hit the ground she balanced a little, her frame adjusting for the stop that came with such a landing The ground beneath her caved enough to leave a thick print in the ground. Her fingers where in the grass and her fingertips gently ran through the blades. She smiled, she hadn't forgotten the simple techniques that she had been taught ages ago. Most of her movements where for evading a blow, but she had fought a few of her own battles before and come out only mostly dead. Her smile remained as she came to a slow stand and let her deep emerald eyes wash over the castle and soon moved from where she was standing to find Jetan. He was woken her, and their business wasn't exactly finished. She entered through the vast back entryway and shifted through the shadowy hallways with grace and form, sniffing out the man who had awoken her.

Seeker

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Taliesen simply observed everything, but for once in a very long time, had no desire to step in. The way he saw it, there were plenty of other people around to deal with it for now. Should it get more serious, and this childish play continue, he would have to put a stop to it with Sapphire. Otherwise, he honestly couldn't care less about the ravings, empty threats, and honestly downright horrible plans of a halfbreed mangy animal with what seemed to be some of the weakest magic and magic knowledge that he had ever met. To him, this entire show was a comedy at this point. Turning back to Sapphire, he shrugged. "He can't do what he promises to do anyways. I trust that Will can take care of it. If things go awry, then I'll pop in." He cut his palm just slightly, using the blood to draw a sigil on the counter, then feeding some energy into it, he would form a connection with Will, as long as Will consented on the other side. It was purely mental, and it was so low power and silent that at most it would be a whisper in his head, an almost untraceable and unnoticeable connection, something he had worked on with his troops back in She'Ravia for the longest of times.

Turning to Sapphire, he would share this link with her, technically already being mentally linked. It wouldn't give free access to anyones information or thoughts, as the spell simply didn't work that way, it was more of a bridge through the plane of death to Will. "This should be helpful, at least. We can see what the fleabag is up to." Yawning, he continued to drink, just hoping and praying, for once, that his drink wouldn't be interrupted. If it was...he might seriously have an issue.

Eloquent Hunter

--short post. Blah--

Sapphire stood her ground, not moving a single muscle even as Kid stepped around and ran his fingers through her hair, though her annoyance was ,ore than obvious. Kid seemed completely confident that she would surrender to his demands the instant he took Will hostage, but the vampira's unchanging expression betrayed the fact that she would not be swayed. Sapphire and the others had literally just dealt with another group of humans holding Will hostage not three hours ago, and quite honestly she was fed up. The queen crossed her arms over her chest as Kid loosed another string of half-thought-out terms and threats, an amused smirk rising to replace the scowl that was previously on her lips, making it inescapably obvious that Kid had chosen wrong when he picked his all-important bargaining chip.

After Will disappeared along with Kid, she turned her attention to Taliesen as he spoke of the idle threats. She'd realized almost Immediately that Kid was more or less just a joke, especially after the failed attempt I conceal his identity and true desires. Her gaze linger on Tal for a moment before she looked to her glass, sitting on the bar counter next to the necromancer. As unusual as it was for her, she was going to let this one go, for the time being. "You're right. He can get himself out of this one."

The vampira moved back to her seat as Tal drew an intricate design on the wood, soon allowing her access to the new link as well. Grabbing her glass, she brought it to her lips, taking a tiny sip of the strong substance before she tried to reach Will. 'Bring me his head, and your title is restored.' She offered, knowing that he was still reeling from when he was stripped of his position after she found out he had betrayed them. She knew it would be hard, but if Will wanted to return to how things were, he needed to prove his loyalty; and what better way to do that than to kill his captor and possible future threat to the castle?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff