Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Killers. Hysterics. Disorders. Diseases.

It's 2045. A cure for cancer, diseases, disorders, and almost every bad condition has been cured; for the most part. They've even started genetically engineering babies to even the little details up to the personalities, and their gifts/natural abilities. As for the ones that were born in the year 2028 or before then are unpredictable. Most people that need to be cured from any mental states, diseases, or anything bad are seventeen or older. But some, not many, simply cannot be cured. So what do they do with these people?

Throw them into an asylum.

The humans don't bother to worry as to why they can't be fixed, but to be honest, nothing is wrong with them to begin with. The people in the asylum aren't completely human. They're human, but only so far. Years ago, humans and other creatures(the humans called them fae) lived in harmony, together. But some humans thought it was wrong. Not only the humans, but the fae elders thought it was inappropriate to mate with humans, but some rebelled. Children were born. These children couldn't be found because even though the blood of the fae parent overrode the DNA of the child, making them fully the same type of fae, the human DNA made them undistinguishable between actual humans and the fae.

Now that the fae are trapped?

There is no way out. They have to use their resources around them. The humans regularly drop off food for the fae, but nothing other than human food. The fae have to rely on each other to stay alive. The humans, being somewhat curious, make a deal with the fae. If they can last six months and show self control, then they will be taken to nicer grounds with much more freedom and better accommodations instead of an old, unkempt asylum.

Quotable Genius

xx

XXR U L E S

xx
                  tab ♛ This is a walk-in, but some literacy would be wonderful.
                  tab ♛ Respect the other wonderful role players. (No godmodding, ect.)
                  tab ♛ Follow Gaia's TOS.
                  tab ♛ Time skip is your bestie. Use it if clothes come off.
                  tab ♛ Be sure to poke your head in the OOC every once in a while!
                  tab ♛ If your taking a planned absence, please notify everyone in the OOC or PM me.

Quotable Genius

xx

XXP R O F I L E S

xx
                  tab ♛ Profiles go here lovelies. <3
                  tab ♛ OOC is here~

[list][list][list][list][spoiler][img]imghere[/img][/spoiler]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=24][b]N A M E [color=white]xx[/color] H E R E[/b][/size]

[list][list][list] [size=10][b]Fae Type:[/b] (Any supernatural creature you wanna be. Werewolf, Vampire, whatever!)
                  [b]Abilities:[/b] (Don't go overboard please. 1-3 is best.)
                  [b]Diagnosis:[/b] (What the humans sent you to the asylum for.)
                  [b]Age:[/b] (17+)
                  [b]Personality:[/b] (3 or so adjectives)
                  [b]Sexuality:[/b] (Insert hereee)
                  [b]Bio:[/b] (opt.)
                  [b]Love Interest:[/b] (Edit whenever)
                  [b]My Conscious:[/b] (Username)[/size]

Quotable Genius

User Image

D A R I U S xx F I T Z G E R A L D !
                                                                                        ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

We are the ones, the ones you left behind,
                                                                        Don't tell us how, tell us how to live our lives.

tab His feet pounded the ground as he ran, his breath no loud and heavy. Darius had been sprinting for must've been a bit over a mile now. How was he going to get rid of them. He couldn't out run them. He didn't want to, but he'd need a hostage. He ran into a man, and grabbed his shoulders and held the man I front of him. "Lower your weapons or I'm going to feed off this man." Darius threatened. There was a quick zip then his hands loosened as the world began to spin and he fell backwards his consciousness slipping him.

tab Waking up, Darius' head lolled. He was being dragged by two men with his mouth gagged and his hands bound. The men bore most of Darius' weight as they dragged him and threw him onto the ground and left. He coughed and laid there as his eyes fluttered shut. His body was shutting down already. He hadn't fed in a few days and his energy and healing wasn't working. The adrenaline was gone and now the gash in his side stung and became much more apparent.

Ten million strong, we're breaking all the rules,
                                                                                    Thank you for nothing, cause there's nothing left to lose.

↘↘ w h e r e : Asylum.
                                                                                                      ↘↘ w i t h : No one.
                                                                                                      ↘↘ o o c : We're open!
                                                                                                      Quote:

Storm To Pass's Honey Bun

Dangerous Lunatic

15,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Divorced 100

User Image

BULLET PROOF
              xxxxxnothing to lose! fire away, fire away
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxno way
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto escape
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi'll catch you

xxxx Arcadia curious sitting next to Darius near the entrance fox form

▬▬▬ ▬

The blonde shapeshifter had been trotting through the asylum in her familiar fox shape and had
                      been close to the entrance when she heard the doors open. That could only mean two things:
                      they had either brought them food, or a new person was brought in. Upon going to check it out,
                      Arcadia found that it was the latter. There was a person on the floor and curious as she was, the
                      fox went to sniff him out. Literally. She'd just sniffed his hand, when the guy suddenly started
                      coughing, causing her to jump a good meter into the air from surprise. Backing up a bit, she sat
                      down about two meters away from him, questioningly looking at him.

Quotable Genius

User Image

D A R I U S xx F I T Z G E R A L D !
                                                                                        ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

We are the ones, the ones you left behind,
                                                                        Don't tell us how, tell us how to live our lives.

tab Darius' eyes had been closed. That was atleast until he heard soft padding. His eyes fluttered open as he tried staying conscious. He felt something wet priefky touch his hand. Turning his head he saw a fox right before he began to cough. He slightly rolled and pulled his arm up coughing into it, some blood landing on his arm. He needed to feed. Glancing back at the fox she saw it staring at him. "It's like your human..." Darius sighed under his breath, then he realized. It probably was at least part human. "Shapeshifter?" He weakly asked.

Ten million strong, we're breaking all the rules,
                                                                                    Thank you for nothing, cause there's nothing left to lose.

↘↘ w h e r e : Entrance.
                                                                                                      ↘↘ w i t h : Arcadia.
                                                                                                      ↘↘ o o c : Hey there! ;D
                                                                                                      prinnywaifu

Lonely Fatcat

User Image

Nema sat playing with her toes quietly and watched as the small fox walked around the room,
                        the girl watched as the small animal slightly ran out the room to the sound of a steal door opening.
                        Nema waited for a while, then as to hearing a male voice she quietly got up and walked towards
                        the voice, someone new, she walked out more and looked at the man and Arcadia.

She bent down about seven meters away and watched them both, her head cocked to the side slightly, she knew it was almost time for her to go for her "session". She didn't like it, they test on
                        her and hit her to stay still, they never gave her pain killers, and she left the testing room sore and
                        crying most the time. Next time they came for her, she hoped that it was only for food.

O O C ;; Hallooo~!!

Storm To Pass's Honey Bun

Dangerous Lunatic

15,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Divorced 100

User Image

BULLET PROOF
              xxxxxnothing to lose! fire away, fire away
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxno way
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto escape
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi'll catch you

xxxx Arcadia curious with Darius and Nema near the entrance fox form

▬▬▬ ▬

When the new guy noticed her and spoke his first sentence, Arcadia cocked her furry head to the
                      side. Then, when he asked her if she was a shapeshifter, something that resembled a smirk came
                      to the fox's features. It was then, that the young woman changed her appearance to that of her
                      original human one, ending up on her tummy, propped up on her elbows, chin resting in one
                      palm. "That would be me ~ " she replied, giggling with a closed eyed smile, her features still
                      resembling that of a fox. Seeing the condition he was in, worry slightly laced her features and
                      for a moment the shapeshifter glanced at Nema whom she'd been keeping company, before
                      looking back to the newcomer. "Are you gonna be okay though?" she asked, pursing her lips
                      slightly. "You don't look too well"

[ooc; hello there ~ ]

Timid Star

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Mood: Starved and weak
Company: No one

A few doctors walked past a dark cell, talking about the new arrival in the asylum. The "patient" inside wasn't exactly asleep, but he was barely conscious from the lack of human blood in his body. He hadn't had a decent drink of blood for about a week, the last time being from one of the other patients in the asylum. Unfortunately it didn't go so well for him. He ended up being caught by one of the doctors and losing the blood he had gotten, and a little more than that. Now he felt extremely weak, lying on the floor unable to even keep his eyes open.

[******** doctors..." he muttered under his shallow breath. He really felt like he wouldn't be able to go another week without feeding again. If someone were to enter the room, he might just suck them dry, no matter who it was.

Bashful Member

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Arim

The Lazy House Cat

▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉
▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉

Arim yawned lightly as he stretched his arms forward. He could feel the pleasant sensation ripple through his body as he relaxed his eyes. How long had it been? Ten...no thirteen hours of sleep? Boy did time fly by.

"Your meal is getting rather chilled." A voice mumbled next to him. The green haired male peeked open an eye, nonchalantly glancing at the other. Was the doctor still here? Not that he really cared. "Mmmm...yeh." He spoke softly.

"I guess I should eat." He added while lifting himself from the plush bed. "Great more of that stuff." He grumbled as his eyes looked down at a plate of colorful foods. Vegetables and fruit, yuck. Least there was a bit of meat.

"Your new body needs other nourishment besides meat. You're not a feline anymore." The doctor spoke casually as he lifted the young mans arm. A needle hovered towards his pale skin. Arim didn't mind, it wasn't pleasant, but it was no different than the trip to the vet.

"You are a very good patient. Such a good kitty." The older man commented as the syringe entered the feline's flesh. "Most of our....guests are rather unbearable."

"I don't care to cause trouble." Arim replied as he placed some of the food in his mouth. He went for the meat first, not caring to even bother with the fruit or vegetables. "Plus you said if I behave I will be able to go home." He added while chewing a bit of his meal.

"Yes..." The other spoke a little more firmly while removing the needle. "We did contact the household you spoke of. Your story seems to add up."

"They're conveniently missing an indoor cat who has been gone since the date we acquired you. I do believe your words, though your transformation is still a puzzling situation. We've never heard of forced transformation that isn't linked to an infectious encounter."

Arim looked towards the doctor, his head slightly tilting in confusion. "A vampire bite would be a good example." The man clarified.

"I feel that this scenario relates closer to that of the shapeshifter illness. However to transform a creature into a Fae....its quite a scary thought, and apparently a realistic problem we know have to deal with."

"But this can be fixed? I will return to my family?" The young male frowned.

"We will see." The male spoke sternly as he lifted himself from the creatures bed.

Arim's eyes narrowed at the unwanted words. They gave him the same feeling that he felt when being told no by his owners. Irritation. We will see? What was that supposed to mean. He watched the man walk toward the cell door. His room only had solid walls, but the door had a small window that revealed the hallway.

"I would like more pillows." He commented in a bland tone. His eyes glaring towards the doctor. "I will see to it that you acquire those pillows." The man spoke calmly as he shut the door. The man's lips slipped into a light grin as he entered the corridor. He couldn't help but spoil the young male, because in the doctors mind, Arim was his little kitty cat.

Abilities:
Enhanced Senses/Physical abilities
Phase through solid objects
Levitation
Height: 6'0
Eyes: Teal
Out of coconuts: Ello

Feline Form:
User Image

Beloved Fatcat

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

'Nice and easy, come now.' A young male, seemingly a bit too young, sat eyeing one of the staff. They knew something was up, he was being much too quiet. More than normal that was. He fidgeted as the needle rose up within the other's hand, eyes widening as he yanked at his arm. "Get your filthy hands off-" His free hand worked to push at the other's, a low growl slipping from his lips. 'Kid this can be easy or this can be hard.' An irked expression fled to his features as he leaned down to sink his teeth into the other's arm hard. The man flew back and had to pry his arm away, glass shattering as the syringe dropped to the ground. Spitting at the taste of the human's flesh, a flash of pink locks darted out of the room, yelling back at the staff member whilst flipping him off, "Call me kid again and I'll tear it off next time!"

Melrose Kohna had been resident at the asylum for quite some time, and was well known for his fiery attitude. Despite his size in human form, he never was ever intimidated or afraid of anything, really. Maybe just of the dark. But who likes to be in the dark? Insane people, that's who.
                  Oh wait. That's right, he was surrounded by insane people.

Or at least, that was what he had been told. Not that he particularly believed this, since he never had considered himself insane in the first place. It was all self defense what he had done, but of course no one was going to believe the halfling as he was strangling the man in the water. The small male trotted down the hallway, eventually slowing as he was walking past the newcomer's cells. He wasn't exactly supposed to be there, but staff had to catch him in order to keep him from doing so. That was the nice thing about being smaller; it was much easier to sneak around.

There were two it seemed, one with a room and small window, and another in a simple cell. Mel slowed to a stop as he noticed the one in the cell, sleeping seemingly. Humming, the pink-haired male leaned his face against the cell frame, "You look like s**t."

(( this is slightly longer than i'm prolly going to end up posting from now on ))

Timid Seeker

User Image

Ρ Ʌ Ν
x
                  ▶ ▷ тнε ƒαυη

"I'm afraid of growing up, because sometimes it seems like things will never feel this beautiful again."

Pan had begun to go a bit stir crazy in the ramshackle asylum. He had sketched rough drawings of trees around the crumbling walls with nothing but a small pointed stone, somewhat giving him a sense of home. Two days ago marked his one year anniversary of being trapped inside the asylum. He lay on his bed, which was nothing more than a cot not unlike the beds in prison.

I miss mom... He thought about the woman who gave birth to him. The same woman who almost abandoned her son nineteen years ago. He never got to say goodbye to her, she must be worried sick.

His thoughts took a depressing turn, so instead of following down that path, he abruptly stood. Standing as tall as he could with his goat legs, he peered out the window on the door. It was clouded and cracked, giving the hallway an almost eerie look. Maybe he could find one of the other "patients" to keep him company.

Slipping from the room, Pan trotted down the hallway in search of something to do or someone to talk to.

Bashful Member

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Arim

The Lazy House Cat

▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉
▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉ ▉ ▉▉

Arim lifted his chin, his teal eyes finding the bland ceiling above his form. He tilted his head, looking at each of the walls that caged him inside. Well, he wasn't stuck. One of the abilities he had picked up during last months little incident left him with a neat trick up his sleeve. The doctors were quite aware of his ability to phase through solid objects, but he gave them very little concern to be worried over it.

He had left once, only to see if he could return home. He could not. Wherever he was, it was far away from his cozy house. The smells and atmosphere had been drastically different. There were no soft colored trees, the normal flower beds, and sturdy white fences. There were no warm brightly lit homes or the soft murmur of humans living their everyday lives. His dependence on the safety of his territory caused him to remain within these walls. He couldn't trust that he would survive in the outside world. Hell, leaving his home for those brief hours during the time he was a cat had been stressful enough.

No. He would stay here, and he would wait for the doctors to cure him. He would feel the ground again on all for of his cute little paws. He would once again feel the gentle hands of his owners. He just needed to be patient. At least that's what he kept telling himself. The male was allowing himself to play the role of a fool, even though in the back of his mind...He was rather aware of the reality of this situation. He wasn't an idiot, he was just desperate.

"Where are my damn pillows." He grumbled, interrupting his ill thoughts. Normally it only took a few moments for his requests to be filled. The male yawned a bit as his eyes lazily looked towards the steel door. "Mmm...whatever." He mumbled as he laid down, his body conforming to his soft bed.

Abilities: Enhanced Senses/Physical abilities, Phase through solid objects, Levitation
Height: 6'0
Out of coconuts: brb - cooking din

Feline Form:
User Image

Timid Star

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Mood: Annoyed, starved, and weak
Company: The half dragon (Melrose)

He heard footsteps approach his cell door, surprised to hear them stop right in front of it. Usually he was ignored, especially because of the reason why he was there in the first place. It was pretty dangerous to be around him in this state. However he couldn't open the door on his own, since it was always locked, so it was relatively safe.

The sickly vampire could smell the halfling's blood from the small opening in the door. As much as he wanted to break down the door and feed, he couldn't. He didn't have enough strength at the moment.

Hearing that comment the boy made caused him to let out a low snarl, opening his eyes to look up at the door. His eyes emitted a soft, purple glow. "I bet... you would too... if you hadn't eaten in days..." Honestly, he knew he looked horrible, but he didn't like when others pointed it out to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff