Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vinarika's Husband

Generous Raider

User Image

The Reaper standing with blades stretching out of his arms stood with a stance that portrayed it feeling superiority over his opponent. With a noble-like stance he had leaned in while crossing blades to then swipe his arms away, creating a metal spark that launched forward towards Gemini. The spark rapidly changed forms as it went from a wild flame, to a spear like appearance as it closed in on it's target. Directly after launching his attack, he pushed forward attempting to strike the foe as the spark would collide with him.

A hammer came crashing down into the ground with the woman narrowly dodging the strike. The souls flared out of the skull like a wild flame as she closed in grabbing him by the forehead. He smiled a wide flame, "Be my guest deary!" Allowing her to use her magic on him to 'burn' the souls out and hopefully destroy them, in turn the reaper. Unfortunately for her it wasn't so simple to kill this fiendish creature. As this beast was infused with minor power of Lucifer himself. Laughing up a mockery of the woman's attempt he raised his right arm to attempt to throw her off of him and into the forest. If not then he would have gladly attempted to take her down with a fierce tackle using the hammer to close her in between his horns with a fierce slam.

Out of the three fights going on, the half-breed of a woman seemed to be dealing the most damage...at least visually she had. The scythe wielding reaper had it's wings almost cut off from the core bone, though remnants still dangled almost giving it even more of a menacing look to him. He was still ready for whatever she threw at him. As she entered a defensive stance to evade and parry his strikes he let out a high pitched scream, to pierce those ears in turn causing her to open for an attack. Unless if her ears were much stronger resistant to high pitch sounds she would be fine, otherwise the reaper attempted to do a combo attack. He spun low extending his leg out attempting to trip her, following up almost instantaneously he swung his scythe to cut her clean in half. As the scythe would swing in a full circle, believing she would parry it, he continued the spin to then launch a full shoulder ram into her upper body.

Alien Husband

11,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
A single eyebrow rose as Gemini examined his foe, now standing in a rather noble light in contrast to Gem himself....The Bone-Picker thought it had won the fight already and was preparing to finish his opponent off obviously. “......You wanna hear a funny joke?” Honestly The Bone picker creature didn't seem like the type to strike up a conversation with...and if that wasn't evident enough already, the monster launched a two pronged attack on Gemini shortly after he finished his sentence, causing Gem’s body to disintegrate much like his previous clones. Yep, the bone picker had bested the demon known as Gemini...not really.

See, this is what I don't get about you bad guys...Gem’s voice echoed through the tavern from all directions.

You know the hero's gonna win, but you just never die quickly-- man, example... this one guy in the small town a few miles from here, right? I needed to kill a few of those mouth-breathers. City's burning, people dying, blah blah blah. This guy rushes me with a wooden spoon. A fricking spoon! And I'm just dying laughing right? So I break his legs and scoop out his stupid little eyeballs with it, and his kids are all, "aghhhhh!,” and he can't see where he’s going, crawling around in a circle bumping into stuff! ah...you had to be there...But the moral of this story is, when i'm done with you i will use your skull as a bowl to eat my cereal with...And then im coming for whoever sent you here monster... The gravity of his words becoming more noticeable towards the end of his monolog. As soon as he had finished, a second pair of Gemini clones had sprung from the floor behind the bone-picker, armed with perfect copies of the large kitchen knife the original Gemini had picked up earlier. In a swift and dynamic motion, the twins swung the blades at the Boney demon’s legs, attempting to slice at the monster’s ankles. Maybe outright killing the beast was not the best of ideas considering the fact that it mentioned it was doing the bidding of another. But that doesn't mean it wouldn't have the sh*t beat out of it. The real Gemini appeared once more in front of the the monster, this time at eye level to the creature laying horizontally midair, preparing to deliver a powerful dropkick to its face. An effective attack maybe, but the force of such would surely take a toll on Gem’s already broken ribs. Think fast!
(( My planet needs me! *Returns to holiday shopping*))

Demonic Titan

A small red portal appeared from the ground through all the commotion and floated as it spun. The portal was quick and soon began to expand to the size of a large door way,Red mist and an intense heat came from the opening. A man walked out covered in a brown cloak and robe, He held his hand back to the portal and it closed seemingly going into his hand. The man seemed to ignore the battle of people and monsters, He just seemed to look up the crystal and after a long seemingly happy sign he raised his right arm holding it steady with his left hand. His robe in a flash tattered around his forearm as he shot at the skeletal beings trying if not kill at least hinder them. His bullets seemed to crack like lightning as they shot out two at a time splitting between the ones he could see.

Lonely Knight

9,300 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
((sorry for the wait i got holi-delyed XP ))
Carra-----hold on.
((ps. And Chief Fire Feet.....Really?....quoting Handsome Jack?...i'll admit it was good and all but come on. there is only one other guy that can pull that off XD.... his name was Timothy X'D ))
Okay continue-
Carra really hoped it would be that simple, unfortunately it seemed burning the souls its body was made of only just amused the hammer wielding reaper, which resulted in her being flung off of him and towards the forest outside the Sanctuary, which would of given her a advantage being in the open if she could use her wings but since this guy wouldn't let her be able to do that she didn't have Much Options "Dammit......fine then...i'll use this" she said as she grabbed her lance and pulled on it, revealing a long narrow blade that was hidden within the bladed lance , dropping the heavy part she changed her style to a fencing like stance , if Talia had seen it , it would look similar to the one Void used when she was in Vegma's mind. keeping her blade trained on her target she smirked softly as the blade was engulfed by electricity sparking and dancing on the metal surface, when The Hammer wielding one came out she swiftly charged forward using swift stabs aimed at the shoulder and hip joint areas, hoping that the electricity magic she used on her sword would disrupt the mass of souls he is built with and would at least cripple him for a few moments at least so she can do what she needed to do next to possibly defeat him.
------------------
Vegma gritted his teeth and growled out one last push against the crystal before it all shattered around him, he sighed softly as he stretched his neck for a moment "gah that feels much better..." he said in a low growl as his body slowly changed into his Silver werewolf form, three horns growing out of his forehead and his eyes blazing a bright purple flame, his body donning a black armor with images of faces twisted in pain and anger. Vegma looked to the bone pickers and targeted the one in his sights at the time was the scythe wielding one , summoning his silver sword to his side Vegma charged in with the sword in his jaws and on all fours charged at great speed with a leap over the reaper and a spin of his body to slice him vertically in half , though he witnessed that cutting doesn't seem to do much he figured it would distract him for at least a moment.
-------------------
Dextus chuckled "well your smart thats for sure...but lets face it...neither of us is really nice in some way or another given we are in this place...afterall its...pretty much one of hell's prisons lass." he said softly with a chuckle, though he kept the semi-broken sword at his side it was very relaxed and not in pose to attack "but okay...maybe i worded that wrong and lets just say im among those nasty people that actually dont care much for harming people if he can help it?...and honestly i really would prefer not to harm anyone....except for maybe the imps but they are kind of a bunch of assholes sometimes...like this one time-....im rambling i apologize i shouldn't be speaking so familiar to someone i just met... which speaking of...whom may i have the pleasure of speaking to if i may boldly ask?" he said softly in kind , he seemed slightly calmer since Melissa is willing to talk to him instead of just straight up telling the imps on him , but still every once and awhile his eyes (all except for the one in his forehead which stayed a forward gaze) would look towards the door to check if anyone was coming.

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mr_Loosescrews

Hehaku Tokuo

Luckily for Talia, a somewhat familiar, yet altered consciousnesses entered the lit-up sea and destroyed the crystal floor, allowing Talia to regain full focus on the Bone Picker. Even more luck arose when he tried to use a high pitched scream. Talia's pointed ears twitched a bit, but Talia was quick enough to use the water she still had and placed two orbs at each ear to muffle the piercing sound of the screech. She did in just enough time to block the scythe attack with a dagger, though didn't have an option but to take the blow from the ramming shoulder, which knocked her back and into the charging Vegma. One of Vegma's spikes on his head had jammed itself into Talia's shoulder, stabbing through the shoulder blade and protruding from the front, bloodied by her dark, crimson blood. Talia gasped in pain, but knew she had to hastily remove herself from Vegma's spike and continue to fight the Bone Picker. With a shove of her opposite arm, she tore her arm from the spike, shrieking from the pain of pulling her shoulder out of the spike. Talia dropped down, holding her arm loosely in front of her, and with ferocity ran forward and in front of Vegma to block the Bone Picker's next attack while Vegma attempted to stab it. Careful not to separate it... We don't need another. she said shortly to Vegma through their mental link. While Talia had locked blades with the Bone Picker, Talia quickly used her magic to mend the fragmented bone in her shoulder blade, as well as a few of the ligaments, but left the rest a sinewy mess. Even if it was painful, she couldn't waste too much energy on healing when she could use other magic for defense or an attack, as well as have energy to physically fight. Blood dripped from both sides of the hole in her, pouring down her front and back. She wouldn't bleed as quickly as a human or elf, since the vampirism slowed her heart rate, but she did still have to keep wary of the blood loss. Her arm was usable again, though it did cause her pain to use it. With a grimace, Talia struck with her injured arm to stab into the Bone Picker, her blade searching for another stretch of muscle to almost sever.

Melissa continued to try and hold her bravado stance, though it had become increasingly more difficult. She had let Dextus speak and explain himself further, finding humor in what he was saying and how he was acting. "I am...... Melissa. Melissa. Bytfrost shares... my.. body." The vampire was unsure if he was speaking the truth or just cozying up to her to keep him from being found out. "Tell me.. Something..... Even if I don't rat you out... How do you plan... On.. escaping this prison..?" Mentally, Melissa was having an anxiety attack. It was so hard for her to keep looking strong when she was so uncomfortable, especially since she didn't have her partner around to keep her calm and speak in her stead. Bytfrost..... I may need you, just don't fight, yet..

Demonic Titan

Grey watched the man in the distance turn into a beast while the others fought and saw Talia get knocked into him,The sent of blood seemed to rattle his mind as he ran up to them still shooting at the creatures "Hell hound watch your s**t". He came up to Talia and stopped shooting to punch the creature with his robotic arm aiming to push him back from her, His cloak ripped from his movements revealing his full robotic arm and a part of his face. "Are you okay?" He turned his head to look at her

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
Talia struggled to fight off the fiend, blades remaining locked as it was easier for Talia to strike with an injured arm, rather than having to block, counter, or dodge. with labored breath, Talia shortly replied to Grey, as she could now tell that it was in fact him. "All is well... Grey...." she grunted, "It is no fault of Vegma-Ledur... Do not separate any piece of the enemy from it's body. It regenerates into a new body... Ahh!!!!!" Talia choked, as she couldn't hold the blade any longer and released, jumping back three feet to give her distance from the enemy, careful to watch the Bone Picker's movements.

The town was bustling with the odd change in time. They were used to weird weather, but not the moon suddenly replacing the sun. Some businesses closed early, others remained open, and many boats were racking against the docks and harbor, as the tide immediately swelled and rose within the course of a few quick moments. Animals were confused, causing the nocturnal animals to grow frantic and berserk. Some were attacking the townspeople. Others, their own kind. Some reclused, and others ran rampant. The Bone Picker affected much more than just the people in the sanctuary.

Lonely Knight

9,300 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Brandisher 100
((gonna wait on a reply from Vegma till Hehaku replies but i can at least do this. ))

Dextus relaxed a little bit as Melissa introduced herself , when she asked how he was gonna get out he smirked "Get out?... hell i just wanted to stretch my legs... those cells don't leave much room to move about lass... but...if i was to escape i suppose the only solution is to dig up... after all ...this place cant be just all underground could it?...there has to be a sky somewhere ...there has to be a surface" he said smirking with up most confidence in his analysis to a demon realm,about that time something struck a cord in his mind as he looked at Melissa "Bytfrost shares your body?....what the hell does that mean?....oh lord don't tell me your one of those split personality types...i was in a cell next to a guy like that who switched between being called "smith" to being called "Master Hamster of the Underground revolution" he said not trying to be rude but it may of came out that way when he said it

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
(( No worries, he said he would post tomorrow most likely ))

Melissa couldn't help but giggle about the Master Hamster thing. She wouldn't let her guard down, but that didn't mean that she couldn't laugh. "Good luck... With the digging up thing... On my way down, which was.. a loong way down... it seems that with the security around here, that you wouldn't get far at all." Melissa was able to talk a tad easier to Dextus as time went on, as well as the humor for an icebreaker, which helped. "Anyways, I am possessed by Bytfrost. He is a demon residing within me... I have.. control of him though. We share a body... together... It's a symbiotic relationship.. I help him out.. He helps me.. It's fair." Melissa took steady, rhythmic breaths to keep herself from blowing up, as her anxiety attack was still floating aloft in her head. If Melissa was to break down though, Bytfrost would take over and put Melissa in a sleep like trance while he controlled her body. It just depended on when, and if, that would happen.

Lonely Knight

9,300 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Brandisher 100
-Dextus smiled softly and relaxed as Melissa giggled at some of the stuff he said,he even went ahead and placed the blade he picked up when he came in down on one of the weapon racks, he smiled softly as Melissa explained about Bytfrost "oh i see...not a uncommon thing from what i can tell around here...there is alot of prisoners here from Humans to Elves ...even other demons... course i suppose it makes sense.. hell even a human like me gets stuck in places like this" he said chuckling softly as he leaned against a wall "in any case though ... i suppose it aint too bad here... yeah the imps are jerks... but we aint tormented worse then what our sins worth is in life...in my case... well i just happen to be unlucky hahaha" he said vaguely

Vinarika's Husband

Generous Raider

User Image

All of the Reapers had taken their opponents' strikes with open arms, in fact he literally took the wolf's attack with his arms spread wide welcoming the blade. The scythe wielder had stood firmly allowing the blade to cut deep into him, luckily for them the blade only cut half way into him...However he wasn't lucky in the fact that the blade was now encased by the bone and flesh which became one with it making it almost impossible to unsheathe. The Reaper laughed as the three people now stood before him awaiting his next move.

The Dual Reaper had been crushed down into the floor tumbling into chairs and tables. The large creature rose after the dust particles cleared with but a smile on his face. He began walking casually towards the one who spoke of a wooden spoon being used as a weapon. The Reaper came to a stop as he struck the same pose as before, "I've got a story for you. This annoying little runt of a demon came at me screaming his little head off, trying his little heart to do what he can against this big reaper. He even came at the Reaper with a kitchen knife. A kitchen knife! Can you believe it?" He mocked as he stabbed one blade into the ground deep enough for his fist to stop upon contact with the wooden floor. Then with his other arm he did the same thing, now fully fastened in place the beast's arms began to vibrate to the point where the entire floor of the building began to crumble and shatter. Chairs, tables, all of the furniture began to flop into the air as the building was being destroyed in rapid succession.

The Hammer Reaper stood in place allowing every blow to connect. The massive amounts of electricity that was engulfed into her weapon was an amount to be respected. The sheer power it had was surely enough to end lives in an instant with but a touch of the energy. The strikes distorted not only the body by burning it, the souls had dissipated to the point where the entire body was no longer glowing. The hollow corpse stood with smoke coming out of all sorts of cracks and holes. Suddenly smoke had been pushed out of the mouth, signaling the Reaper was still very much alive. The fake breath it simulated for her had been proof enough that he was well. Though, as the Reaper flung the hammer into his other hand, both now grasping it, "Tell me, what do you think truly makes a soul what it is?" The hollow voice echoed into the forest.

All the Reapers laughed in sync believing this battle was about to come to an end as he watched the hope in their eyes begin to become thinner with every trade in battle.

This laughter however came to a sudden stop. The Scythe, The Hammer, and The Dual Reaper all turned their heads sharply towards the moon. In the exact same place that he had arrived, a similar portal had taken residence there. It was the same type of portal he used to get here. He awaited to see who was to arrive through the portal. Was it his master, a general, or some peon of a warrior that was sent to speed up his hunt.

The air was filled with silence as smoke continued dancing through the forest. It almost seemed like the animals were even waiting to see what was coming through the portal. Finally the what seemed forever wait came to an end as a fist could be seen pierce through it, two in fact. The two gloved hands seemed to push the portal open with force, as if ripping it in two. It was clear the whatever was coming through was having a tough time and was attempting to break through the portal.

[********]

Demonic Titan

As Talia jumped back he grabbed the creatures' forearms and tried to force them up with his own unnatural strength,The servo's in his arm whirring as he yells. When they started laughing he took it as they were taunting him not hearing the previous conversation. "Laugh in the grave". As Grey said this he spit out char and soot and soon he took a deep breath his vision shaking as he opened his mouth wide and blew fire and cinder into the face of his enemy, He couldn't see if he hit and didn't care just as long as something scared them back. Grey's vision was shaky and his eyes seemed to change colour from his blue to an unnatural blackness, He also seemed to straighten out his back and grow only an inch.

Lonely Knight

9,300 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Brandisher 100
Vegma tried to dodge Taila as she was shoulder smashed and thrown towards him however she caught onto his horns which stabbed through her shoulder, when she pushed herself off quickly he continued his attack onto Bone picker which lead to his sword being stuck halfway onto him, he let go quickly and growled softly as he looked over at Taila and sent a mental link 'Sorry about your shoulder...if you need it to be tended to i can do something that will help mend for this fight." he said in their link as he focused on Bone picker again, he smirked softly as he spoke "should of dropped my sword..." he said as vain like streams of silver came out of it , etching itself all through the reaper's body making its boney body look like it had silver blood vessels weaving around it to entrap him "The sword is made from my own silver blood ... as hard as steal and i can control it at will" he said softly as his eyes suddenly directed itself towards the moon outside feeling a presence coming through a portal "oh joy more company" he said softly though it seemed the reaper was not too happy with this visitor which may end up as a good thing....at least Vegma hoped so.
-------------
Carra at first thought she had the upper hand , however when it seemed the hammer reaper was still functioning just fine despite her attack she sighed "your a stubborn one aint ya?" she said as she kept her distance as the hammer reaper spoke again about souls "heh... do you mean literal souls or the philosophy of a 'soul'... kinda hard to say one way or another " she said as she glanced up at the presence coming from a portal above

((eh i think thats everything -_-;;; ))

Alien Husband

11,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
(( Surprise, surprise...Una's a Borderlands fan lol ))
A loud thud echoed through the tavern. Gemini’s dropkick connected with the reaper and sent the monster flying backwards into the building’s ill placed furniture. Still off the ground, Gem quickly twisted and contorted his body during his descent, causing him to smoothly land on his feet much like a cat falling from a tree. Know your place...You fought well reaper, but i fought soooo much better...Any last words? Gemini said proudly as he slowly strolled towards the fallen Bone Picker. Hearing a shout of pain, the demon’s crimson eyes quickly shifted to the injured Talia. A bitter expression fell on his face as he stared at the injured woman. ...Halfbreed. Gemini and his two clones sighed in simultaneous disappointment. “I've got a story for you…” The terrifying voice of the reaper boomed, standing directly in front of Gem and his doubles. This annoying little runt of a demon came at me screaming his little head off, trying his little heart to do what he can against this big reaper. He even came at the Reaper with a kitchen knife. A kitchen knife! Can you believe it?"

Gem’s eyes widened slightly as he reared back away from the ugly creature. Not out of fear mind you, but out of astonishment. You boney-b*****d! Here you are, clearly mocking me, and i thought you were just some knuckle dragging brute...Good for you. The demon smiled, now staring down the large creature as furniture and other objects in the building began to flop and crumble along with the very building itself. Then something caught the reaper’s attention. A portal had formed from above...And something was coming out of it. “...Busy morning am I right?” One of the Gem doppelgangers uttered quietly.

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
(( Una's not the only borderlands fan here wink By the way... Butt Stallion says hello ))

((EDITED, sorry Una, I completely forgot Melisa's post sweatdrop I was so out of it when I finally wrote this here she is though!!!!!!!! ))

Talia, slumping her injured arm in front of her, stood back as she was watching the scythe-wielding bone picker. It seemed that they were all at a stand still. Grey, although trying to fight off the Bone Picker, didn't seem to be doing much of anything except buying Talia time to think of a plan. I just need the right moment... Vegma-Ledur, do not fret over my wound. I will heal when our battle is done. For now, we need time. All have a weakness, and we must find his. We must wait for the opportune moment. Talia said, through their mental connection. "Grey, keep him at bay. Be wary of his--" Talia stopped mid-sentence as she noticed a change in the trio's demeanor. And with their word of disapproval, it seemed that an enemy of theirs was coming, one to fear. Perhaps their enemy knew how to defeat them? Talia would only hope. However, Talia didn't take the time to watch the newcomer arrive from the portal. Instead, she used her magic to move the roots of the trees that were under them, and wrap them around the legs of the three Bone Pickers. The roots twisted and maneuvered between the bones and securely held the legs in place. Although the Bone Pickers could probably hack or tear their way through the roots, it would at least buy the newcomer time to come. Although he or she could be an enemy of the sanctuary, or at least of Talia's considering who and what she was, this "guest" may also be easier to fight off than a hydra-like enemy without the knowledge of destroying it. Talia only hoped that this unknown person wouldn't be so quick to attack them like the Bone Picker.

Mr_Loosescrews

Melissa was glad to see that Dextus had replaced the broken weapon back on the rack, though wasn't about to let her guard down. The vampire gave a scrutinized look when Dextus had claimed to be just a human, and even more when he was playing the innocent card. "I understand enough to know what type of prison this is... My coven talked about places like this... and a few from another coven had even been sent here, or at least somewhere like here. You don't get here by accident... This isn't.. Like human prisons above ground." The woman still contemplated on calling the guards, though still wanted to know more about this man in front of her. At least find out what he's there for, before ratting him out. Though, if she liked his answer and felt nice enough, she may find other uses for the man's outcome other than going back to his cage. "You'll have to... be a little more specific.. as to how you came here." Melissa said, her tone a little lower.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff