Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Friend

Mirra Asher
The flames did not burn, but she could feel herself slowly melting away. She sang stronger hearing a familar voice with hers.

"Mother."
"I don't know what words I can say."
"The wind has a way to talk to me."
"Flowers sleep a silent lullabys,"
"I pray for reply's,I......... I'm.......... readyyyyyy."

Her voice trailed off, as there was nothing left of her. The flames cleared leaving a large white moon flower.
Dory drifted into thin air. The wish, was done.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

A figure parted from the window, his head hanging at what he had saw. He remained hidden the entire time, silently watching all that transpired, listening with a heavy heart. "This is what you wanted," he said to himself. "You even denied me a chance to bury you, to get something resembling closure. Instead, all I get to see is a damn flower, mocking my loss by calling itself a blossoming beginning." Pounding once at the window, he turned around, biting his lip and squeezing his eyes shut. "This is what you wanted. I hope you're happy. At least you could say that much." Giving himself a little bit to regain his composure, his fist balled and shook, tensing as he choked up. "Selfish..." he muttered, just walking off into the night.
After a five days Dory returned to the spot of Mirra's Death. The large flower soon to open. He sat to wait for it.

Dangerous Friend

As the moon shown on the moon shown down on the flowers, the pestles opened reviling a dark skinned girl with blue hair. Her eyes open, Looking even more crystal blue then you remembered. She couldn't have been any older then 15. She moved to see you. "D,Dory?"
His breath caught in his chest hearing the voice of a long lost friend. Only Eden was 22 when she died, but here she was as young as Mirra. The wish must have taken Eden back to the same age to match Mirras. This could be a big problem."H-hi Eden. How are you feeling?"

Dangerous Friend

"Yah I feel fine." Eden realized what her surroundings were. "Why am I in a big flower? Are you pranking me or something?"
Dory felt a weight come back onto his sholders, but he wanted to be sure. "Tell me, how is Blaze and Lb doing? And Little Mirra how is everyone?"

Dangerous Friend

"What are you talking about Dory? Ok for sure this is a prank right, you carried me all the way out of Ann&Jose Bar just to amuse yourself."
He sighed and took you up in his arms. The moment he did the flower wilted away to nothing."its going to be a long night Eden, and I have so much to tell you. Just promise you wont be to upset."(pm me)

Dangerous Friend

She held her arms around your neck. "Um, sure I'm not sleepy at all." (ok)

Dangerous Friend

Eden came back to this spot remembering the day of her rebirth. " Will I be doomed as you were my daughter? Will I love..will I allow myself to love again, to marry or just be happy with myself?" Eden sat on the grass. "I met someone from my past. He knew me, even though I cant remember him. He want...wants to become friends again. But I'm afraid that will mean falling in love. Ad I don want love. I just want to be me no strings attached, and now he is waiting for an answer, and I have no idea what to say."

Eden sat for a long time thinking of everything and nothing. As the darkness came she finally got up and went home. "I can only say the truth and see what happens."

Astounding Codger

Dory came to the forest where the Asher power was always strongest. So many life times of tragity and happyness in this one little spot. And now a new something was to happen. A sad yet hopeful fate. "Eden come out, I can feel you."

Dangerous Friend

She stepped from behind a tree and gave her old friend a sad smile. "I'm ready to make my wish now."

Astounding Codger

"I know." Dory walked over to her and bent down hugging her warmly. He stood back and held his staff over her head. "Do you wish to remember anything at all?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff