Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Up high in the sky, above the sight of humans and the creatures below, a society flourishes. In a realm, high above the clouds, angels thrive. Yet, they are not quite as innocent as the human stories reveal them to be. Both angels and those dubbed "fallen angels" live together in a mixed society with several rules and guidelines. Each angel is given a duty, a title, that defines how they are to live. Every specific job has its own rules and if an angel dares break those rules, there are strict punishments. These punishments can be cruel and horrible, beyond anything humans could ever dream of.

The fallen, the bravest of their warriors, live as outcasts from the rest of the angels. Seen as the assassins and black sheep of angelic society, they are restricted from participating in certain activities and their rights are restricted. This has led to a growing unease among the angels, and with a war brewing, can the angels truly remain the way they are or will they break and allow the demons to control the middle world? The humans and other species depend on the angels as their protectors, but are they really fit to protect anyone?

This is a semi-literate to literate Fantasy roleplay.

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Basics

We all need to follow Gaia's rules. That is not negotiable, and I will report you if you break the rules. If you want to debate the rules, do it with someone else. Keep all images pg-13 and do go above pg-13 content. Be creative with your time-skips if you wish, but please do use them. We do not want to know every little detail of how physical you got with another character. In addition to that, lets follow the other basic rules like no godmoding or auto hitting. It's not okay, and will get you kicked out of the role-play.

Literacy

This is a semi literate to literate role-play, but I want quality over quantity. If you can only crank out one or two paragraphs in a certain post, but they are great, then go for it. No one liners allowed, but if you have writers block its okay for you to have a post or two that is only a paragraph or so. Ask for help if you need it, but try to give people something to reply to. We appreciate it. If you need ideas for for what to post, try posting how that specific reaction correlates with a event from your character's past. Try describing the scenery or what your character is thinking or feeling.

Images

Keep it pg-13, but have fun. If you want to make your posts pretty, go for it. You need to have your characters picture and name in every post, but that is it. You are free to add any other details you wish. We just want to make sure to keep all the characters lined out. If you want to make me super happy, you can add your character current outfit or location. I do not require you do that, but it would be a bonus.

Characters

Please do not make your character the victim in every attack. Yes, sometimes people get hurt, but not every single time. If they are hurt in one fight, maybe they miss the next one or hurt the monster a tiny bit in the next fight. But you also cannot have a character who never gets hurt at all. You should have a balance, but one that fits your character. If you character is meant to be a weakling, then maybe they win only once or twice, and get hurt a bit. You cant make your character a weakling then have them win every battle. There needs to be a realistic balance. And please feel free to use the OOC Chat to plot and plan with other people. Pre-planning is not always a bad or good thing.

Other

I have provided a character skeleton and I would love if you could follow it, but you can add to it if you wish. I ask that you keep images reasonably sized for the skeleton. Reservations MUST be sent in before/same time as profiles. Please title them "starting the code". I will only keep the reservation for three days (unless you contact me regarding it) and after those three days if you do not send in a profile I will delete the reservation. Once you finish the character skeleton send it to me in a pm titled "The Code" . If I have anything else to add you can find it here within the rules.

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
There are the warriors, the entertainers, and the nobility. Which house will you belong to?

The Fallen Angels: The fallen angels are still members of angel society, but they live in a different part of the cities, often in worse housing. They are incredibly strong warriors and are seen as the strongest of the warriors. Fallen angels are forbidden from joining any class besides the warrior class and they are forbidden from courting/marrying normal angels.

The Warriors: This is the second most prestigious category of the three available job categories. Often warrior angels come from military families, and they tend to be strong flyers and good fighters. They are not allowed to fraternize with nobility and often are looked down on if they are seen associating with entertainers. They are held to high standards of conduct and are in charge of protecting not only the angelic society as a whole, but middle world as well. The warriors are split into two categories: arial and ground. The ground category contains the angels who are better at hand to hand combat, but they tend to be weaker flyers and struggle with mystical combat. Arial flyers, on the other hand, are not the best with hand to hand combat, but are excellent flyers and mystical fighters.

The Entertainers: This is the smallest group of the three available job categories. Often these are angels who have committed crimes ,and thus are outcasts from the warrior category, or who are too weak or are unable to fight. Entertainers are not seen in a positive light and often make very little and live in poverty or as pets for noble families. Entertainers are forbidden from marrying nobility. The entertainers are further split up into two categories: dancers and players. The dancers preform by dancing or using their bodies while players use their voices or instruments.

The Nobility: The nobility are the most prestigious class and they are also the most restrictive. To be a noble you must be born one. The noble are often given the choice to become law makers, teachers, or military officers. They are often the most beautiful of the three classes, and they live in the best part of the angelic cities, often having great wealth.The nobles tend to have strong magical abilities, however they lack the strength and training needed to use them in combat situations.

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Reservation Code (send via pm)

[imgleft]100x100 image of character[/imgleft][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Position I want:[/b] Please list what category your character will fall under and any other details you think relevant. I mainly want a rough idea of who your character will be.
[b]The gender of the character:[/b]
[b]Age of Character:[/b] You can just give me a range of how old you might make the character
[b]Url to full sized image of Character:[/b]

Profile Skeleton (send via pm)

[IMGleft]Anime image please[/IMGleft][u][size=22][align=right]First Name [i]Nickname[/i] Last Name[/align][/u][/size]
[center]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b] What category do you belong to, please be very specific.
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b] All fallen angels have brown or dark hair while normal angels have blonde hair.
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Fall angels tend to have dark eyes while normal angles have light colored eyes.

[b]>Powers//Abilities[/b] Please make this realistic and not too extreme. If you need to, feel free to pm me with any questions or ideas you might have.

[b]>Weaknesses[/b] Please have at least three.

[b]~Likes[/b] At least three

[b]~Dislikes[/b] At least three

[b]|[/b] Bio, at least two paragraphs [b]|[/b]

[b]*Extras*[/b] Anything else?

[/center]
[center][size=11][color=crimson]Username[/color][/size][/center]

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Reservations

User ImageUsername: Hope_Mercy_Rose
Position I want: Fallen angel, warrior from militaristic family.
The gender of the character:Female
Age of Character: 19-24
Url to full sized image of Character: X
Accepted 2/27/15

User Image
Username: WilfullAbyss
Position I want: Fallen angel
The gender of the character: Male
Age of Character: 21-25
Url to full sized image of Character: click me
Accepted 2/27/15

User ImageUsername: enkelidoo
Position I want: Warrior, a graceful and unforgiving fighter.
The gender of the character: Female
Age of Character: 20 - 24
Url to full sized image of Character: Link
Accepted 2/28/15

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Announcements

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
We are now open for posting!

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image

Ariella "Ari" Nixas

The dark angel swooped down low, making sharp turns and sudden movements, a common things for arial warriors. It was something she excelled at, and she trained hard each and every day to do these types of maneuvers, even in the harshest weather and under magical threat and attack. Half of the arial warriors would be on one team and the other half on another. Right now Ari was on the defense team which meant her goal was to avoid being hit, and of course the goal was to stun and not injure or kill so the attack team was only allowed to use weaker spells. Most to all of them were dark angels, since the normal angels sometimes refused to train with them and the high ups did not require it so of course, it was not a common practice to force unification of the two races of angels, sadly. "Come now, you can surely do better!" She shouted out from above, as she dodged various shots from the attack team. Some of her team were hit, and stunned, unable to move for a period of a few second, which also marked them out of the game. She was the last of her team, but eventually she too was stunned. Then it was time to switch. This went on for several hours, and most of the day. It was a daily training exercise, but only one of several they did to keep themselves prepared for war and threats. As a dark angel, she had few choices when it came to a career. And she was from a militaristic family so her options had been narrowed to only a single choice. But like her twin brother, she was very skilled for her age.

When midday hit they were allowed a break of sorts, to give them time to recover, breathe, and to eat. This was also when all the other combat groups went on break so she could use this time to visit with her brother, and any one else she wished to see. But all her friends were dark angels, and most of them lived fairly close together, as if they were outcasts, and they were. They were seen as different when in truth, they were so very similar. Something that bothered her greatly. Sitting down at a nearby table, she picked at the meager meal she had brought. They didnt have backpacks, but instead satchels that most of them used to carry things. They didn't own much, but she did use it to bring food for herself and her brother. She set her brother's meal across from her, so that he could eat as well when he arrived. She watched, as a began to eat, as the normal angels distanced themselves as far away as possible, from the dark angels. Do they think us wrong? They are the same, simply with different colored wings and hair. Do they not realize that we are in fact stronger then them? Our magic is more potent and we are warriors for a reason. We defend them but they scorn us.

User Image

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
Why did you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
Your presence still lingers here and it wont leave me alone
These wounds wont seem to heal
This pain is just to real
Theres too much that time cannot erase.

enkelidoo

WilfullAbyss

Quick Reply