Elder

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Tap dances*

Elder

Lol, it seems this thing hasn't died yet. Surprised the site is still running.

Elder

It is a day late but happy threadversary

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
Happy Threadaversary. 14 years of friendship and counting.
Been a while, a long while. We're all pretty grown now and I hope you guys have been doing well especially in light of how hectic 2020 has been for everyone. I know Gaia's going the way of the dinosaur at this point but I just wanted to let you guys know that you're still in my thoughts. I carry the creativity you guys helped grow within me even if I look back on that stuff and wonder what I was thinking. I might not be the best at keeping up with contact but I'm always cheering for you guys no matter what is you may be doing with your lives.

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
Haven't been around for a time but when I come back, herd the thread was still active. Good to see everyone is still well during these scary times. I hope you guys stay well and stay strong

Elder

Finally on time again. Happy Threadversary everyone.

Elder

Another year, another threadversary post. Glad it's all still here though. Cheers loves.

Elder

I will not deny this year has been harder than others. I had originally written several lines denoting my failures as a story teller and support but such is not my lot. I still stand here, and I will stand sentinel till my body withers and my hands shatter. I still want to write, I still want to play, I still want to create something that can make them laugh and smile.

May this year be brighter, may this year we write 20 pages a month, may this year be inspiring.
Happy threadversary everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces