Vash 0.25757575757576 25.8% [ 17 ]
Spike 0.10606060606061 10.6% [ 7 ]
Homura 0.28787878787879 28.8% [ 19 ]
Other 0.34848484848485 34.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 3592 3593 3594 > >> >>> »|

Elder

Drk_Oblitr8r
(hey can I have dark or lightning powers???)

(pm me if you didn't state so in your profile. Pick one then edit your profile)
He then ran out of the forest into a town in chaos

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Dr.Dilbert
*looks at the town* At about 3 in the morning the town was woken by the alarms. Monsters had some how warped inside the city and were attacking. Every able warrior and mage took up arms to fight the beasts. The battle went on for about an hour until I sensed somthing was amiss. Normally in a monster rush the beasts have a target in mind but these things just went around slashing at what ever they saw. I felt somthing wicked and ran outside the city with Sasha and Mort hot on my heels. I saw the basterd that did it. I looked right into his eyes as he did it. We had just gotten outside when everything stopped. The fighting, the screams, the roars...all of it just stopped. I turned around and saw everything frozen as you see it now. I whirld around to take out that demon who had done it only to see his face twisted in perplexment. He said "thats strange I seem to be missing the unifyer. How am I supposed to revive my master if I don't have the unifyer?" He then looked at me with pure evil in his eyes. "ah now I see the problem" he said as he began to beat me around like a rag doll. With the help of Mort and Sasha we kept him at bay until somthing weird happend. I saw this bright glow from a few of the trapped people and then it appeared their souls rose up and then split in two. The demon looked at us and said "If you want to reverse this spell then I sudjeest you get all the elements on your side. Your going to need them" He then vanished. And thats the story. Thats why we're on this hill.

"What elements do have now?" He asked, kinda interested in this tale, which almost seemed impossible, but he had seen the city, he knew what the man said couldn't have been made up that fast with such detail.

Elder

Mort here has Ice but I have a feeling even if I had a friend for every element it wouldn't be enough. I don't have any elemental blessings but I have the most basic sense of all the elements. I need to visit every shrine and get the blessings myself. I've heared that the shrines move every now and then so finding them should be a big pain. By the way *mouth crocks into a grin* hows that wind element working out for you?
Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert
*looks at the town* At about 3 in the morning the town was woken by the alarms. Monsters had some how warped inside the city and were attacking. Every able warrior and mage took up arms to fight the beasts. The battle went on for about an hour until I sensed somthing was amiss. Normally in a monster rush the beasts have a target in mind but these things just went around slashing at what ever they saw. I felt somthing wicked and ran outside the city with Sasha and Mort hot on my heels. I saw the basterd that did it. I looked right into his eyes as he did it. We had just gotten outside when everything stopped. The fighting, the screams, the roars...all of it just stopped. I turned around and saw everything frozen as you see it now. I whirld around to take out that demon who had done it only to see his face twisted in perplexment. He said "thats strange I seem to be missing the unifyer. How am I supposed to revive my master if I don't have the unifyer?" He then looked at me with pure evil in his eyes. "ah now I see the problem" he said as he began to beat me around like a rag doll. With the help of Mort and Sasha we kept him at bay until somthing weird happend. I saw this bright glow from a few of the trapped people and then it appeared their souls rose up and then split in two. The demon looked at us and said "If you want to reverse this spell then I sudjeest you get all the elements on your side. Your going to need them" He then vanished. And thats the story. Thats why we're on this hill.

"What elements do have now?" He asked, kinda interested in this tale, which almost seemed impossible, but he had seen the city, he knew what the man said couldn't have been made up that fast with such detail.

Before he could answer a voice came from behind them
"So your after the elemaents huh, well lets see if you have the power that you would need to comtrol these elements" as he finished speaking he pulled out his huge two handed sword and pointed it at them

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Drk_Oblitr8r
Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert

Before he could answer a voice came from behind them
"So your after the elemaents huh, well lets see if you have the power that you would need to comtrol these elements" as he finished speaking he pulled out his huge two handed sword and pointed it at them

Luckily the wind had carried the words before they reached everyone elses ears, and he had about a second of a headstart, he held out his hand, pushing at the weapons the man drew, and forcing them to stay still, then upon hearing the Doc's question he smirked and replied. "Pretty good, if I may say so."

Elder

Ha your a bit late to interupt my conversation. And why is it that someone like you would want to fight me? I've had a very bad day and don't feel like fighting right now. But if you want to fight so badly then I guess we'll have to ablige. *Pulls sword out, the crystal is a calm green*

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Dr.Dilbert
Ha your a bit late to interupt my conversation. And why is it that someone like you would want to fight me? I've had a very bad day and don't feel like fighting right now. But if you want to fight so badly then I guess we'll have to ablige. *Pulls sword out, the crystal is a calm green*

"If you don't want to fight, then please allow me. I've been itching for a decent battle for some time now. And perhaps this will further answer your question."

Elder

By all means my friend this battle is yours. If you need assistance all you need do is ask *walks away and sits by the fire*

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
(Drk_Oblitr8r I don't want a fight to the death, but a scrimmage perhaps, if you don't mind.)

Corrugo smiled and adapted a stance, unfamilar to anyone but himself.

Elder

Corrugo Kindorushi
(Drk_Oblitr8r I don't want a fight to the death, but a scrimmage perhaps, if you don't mind.)

(lines like that usually mean a trail battle, if you loose he will gloat but probably nothing more) *studies CK's stance with intrest*
Corrugo Kindorushi

(I actually want to because I have to go soon and I doubt the reliability of my return so It may be easier to bump me off, but hey u could loot my stuff though)
He then put his sword on his back and pulled out his twin hand guns

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Drk_Oblitr8r
Corrugo Kindorushi

(I actually want to because I have to go soon and I doubt the reliability of my return so It may be easier to bump me off, but hey u could loot my stuff though)
He then put his sword on his back and pulled out his twin hand guns

((I'll make it open, so if you want, your able to come back.))

Corrugo lifted up his hand sending a way of wind gusts at his enemy. One after another, at speeds bullets would be traveling, but thicker as to not break the skin, just feel as a punch. Soon, he pulled his arms back and slammed them together, sending a massive wind burst at the man.

(That could knock you out, if you'd like to end the battle now, or dodge and it carry on.)

Elder

(he could just beat you and you run off to the shadows for an unknown time. But if death is what you seek then bye all means come to great it)
*sees the guns and chuckels*

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Dr.Dilbert
(he could just beat you and you run off to the shadows for an unknown time. But if death is what you seek then bye all means come to great it)
*sees the guns and chuckels*

((I was hoping for atleast a draw, but I can lose the match, it'll make my character wanna train more.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff