Who is the most tragic figure?

Vash 0.25757575757576 25.8% [ 17 ]
Spike 0.10606060606061 10.6% [ 7 ]
Homura 0.28787878787879 28.8% [ 19 ]
Other 0.34848484848485 34.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 3592 3593 3594 > >> >>> »|

Elder

*sheaths sword* Neat trick buddy. *looks tword Sasha* He seems alright, put your stuff away. *Looks twords woods and becons to the shadows to come forward* Have a seat by the fire and we shall talk.
Sasha look's to Doc and only nod's as she sit's back down placing her Twin Sais and Kusarigama back into her pack, before looking to the direction the newcommer was at a small sigh escaping her yet again as she waits for who ever was there to come...

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
He slowly walked forward, carefully, he still wasn't sure about their intentions. Upon reaching them he carefully looked at the three, they didn't seem to be murderers, but you never know. He decided to act cool, just in case. "I'm Corrugo Kindorushi, most people call me Ck, cause they can't remember my last name." He took a few steps closer. "Has that city always been like that? Covered in ice?"
((It's about time for me to get to bed. I'll try to meet up with the main group tomorrow. Just assume Edgar is travelling by horse til then. sweatdrop ))

Elder

*fist clenches and eyes seem to burn for a moment before peace returnes to his face* My name is Dr. Dilbert some people call me Doc others say Dr.D I'm sure you will pick one that suits your style. I'll let the girl introduce herself but the man behind me is Mort. As for your question... no it hasn't always been like that. It was a normal city a few hours ago. Better have a seat it's a long story *sits down by fire*

Elder

Kinesis
((It's about time for me to get to bed. I'll try to meet up with the main group tomorrow. Just assume Edgar is travelling by horse til then. sweatdrop ))

(That will work, night man)
"Nice to you Corrugo Kindorushi. I'm Sasha..."She said giving a firm nod to him, before turning once more to look at the fire frowning slightly to her self when she listened to Doc start and tell what happened to their home village....

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Dr.Dilbert
*fist clenches and eyes seem to burn for a moment before peace returnes to his face* My name is Dr. Dilbert some people call me Doc others say Dr.D I'm sure you will pick one that suits your style. I'll let the girl introduce herself but the man behind me is Mort. As for your question... no it hasn't always been like that. It was a normal city a few hours ago. Better have a seat it's a long story *sits down by fire*

Corrugo nodded to Sasha and faces Doc, "I'll be fine standing." He hadn't sit down in two months, it's part of his training. He even sleeps standing. "Please, begin the story."
(sorry this toke so long but I was busy)
Running acroos the tree tops he finds an openning in the trees and jumps into them
((I have to go now sad I'll try and be back online later. Sorry))

"..Well you tell the story Doc. I think I'll take a small nap now..."Sasha said as she would curl up on the ground using her hand's as pillow's and before long she fell asleep...
As he feel to the forest floor he realised some one was there

Elder

*looks at the town* At about 3 in the morning the town was woken by the alarms. Monsters had some how warped inside the city and were attacking. Every able warrior and mage took up arms to fight the beasts. The battle went on for about an hour until I sensed somthing was amiss. Normally in a monster rush the beasts have a target in mind but these things just went around slashing at what ever they saw. I felt somthing wicked and ran outside the city with Sasha and Mort hot on my heels. I saw the basterd that did it. I looked right into his eyes as he did it. We had just gotten outside when everything stopped. The fighting, the screams, the roars...all of it just stopped. I turned around and saw everything frozen as you see it now. I whirld around to take out that demon who had done it only to see his face twisted in perplexment. He said "thats strange I seem to be missing the unifyer. How am I supposed to revive my master if I don't have the unifyer?" He then looked at me with pure evil in his eyes. "ah now I see the problem" he said as he began to beat me around like a rag doll. With the help of Mort and Sasha we kept him at bay until somthing weird happend. I saw this bright glow from a few of the trapped people and then it appeared their souls rose up and then split in two. The demon looked at us and said "If you want to reverse this spell then I sudjeest you get all the elements on your side. Your going to need them" He then vanished. And thats the story. Thats why we're on this hill.
Taking his drink, Emiya went and set at an empty table in front of the taverns log fire. He sat quietly, sipping his drink every now and again as he watched the reflection of the flames dance on his glass. "Unknown to death.......Nor known to life..." He muttered quietly to himself, before sipping his drink again.
(hey can I have dark or lightning powers???)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff