Other 0.34848484848485 34.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Shin's post [pre-arm losing]*

*Shin immediately spits at Amethyst's face, before looking at Terra with a smile*

Shin : Like a flawed gem could ever actually touch me! Take my arm! I dare you!

[my post]

*After arm rip*

*Amethyst hears a swoop of Terra's blades, and moves out of the way. When she looks, she sees nothing, though she can vaguely sense Terra still circling her like a bird of prey.*

Elder

(Time to get the GEMS going again)

-Terra, Amethyst, and Shin-

Amethyst just barely dodges the katar slash from Terra. Her eyes flick in the direction the slash was going.

Amethyst thinking: There!

She fires her fire cannon shot, Terra has to boost to evade the attack, pushing herself this hard along with increased risk pushes her heart rate up higher. Amethyst's ears twitch and scan, soon Terra notices that Amethyst is looking right at her despite not actually being able to see her. The GEM raises her right hand, puts her thumb and middle finger together, and smiles.

-Ruby & Pearl-

Ruby rolls through the sand having been thrown by Pearl. Peal swipes at Ruby, her hands trailing pale white energy. She tears into Ruby with bear claws before palming her chest knocking her into the surf. Ruby gets to one knee, her right eye beginning to swell, several large gashes along her arms and torso, and blood trickling from both sides of her mouth as she breaths through bruised lungs.

Pearl: Strength of the bull and the bear! How do you like me now Ruby?!

-Onyx & Emerald-

Emerald pulls himself out of the pillar and slams his hand into the ground as Onyx charges him. A portal opens up the the bottom level of Hell, a flap of the ancient demons wings sends a chill that freezes the soul. Onyx is caught in this gust and blown back, his fur frozen solid in most places. Emerald closes the portal to Hell and opens one to heaven, pulling out a small orb of light. He crushes the soul and lets the essence of another heal his wounds. He walks towards the frozen Onyx trailing his fingers along the air, feeling for another soul to snatch from the ether.

-Opal & Sapphire-

Opal swings her scythe like a golf club trying to pierce Sapphire's chest. Sapphire manages to enchant her chest straps to avoid getting pierced but the force still knocks the wind out of her and the bindings around her foot are torn off as Opal propels her out of the crevice she was stuck in.

Sapphire coughs loudly as she staggers to her feet and glares at Opal who is walking towards her, skimming the water as she walks along the edge of the ice.

-Garnet & Peridot-

The fire from Amethyst's attack rips between the two combatants. As Peridot hunkers behind the tree he hears the unmistakable sound of an empty gun. He rounds the tree, focusing his energy into his cupped hands to fire at the disarmed Garnet... only to catch a round in the shoulder causing his blast to veer off course and hit a tree behind and to the left of Garnet.

-Terra, Amethyst, and Shin-

There is a clear line of sight between Terra and Garnet. When Garnet pulled the trigger Amethyst winced causing her attack to stray off its mark. Amethyst's ears ring from the gunshot which covers up Terra's heart beat for a few seconds.

-Garnet & Peridot-

Peridot: You were empty! How did you reload so fast?!

Garnet: I didn't.

Garnet puts another round into his thigh but he doesn't go down.

Garnet: My gun makes that noise when I have 3 shots left. Speaking of which, 3rd time's a charm right?

She blast him in the chest taking out his right lung and finally dropping him. He tries to raise himself but can barely manage to move his limbs.

Garnet: Be thankful it was me you fought. Ruby would still be playing with you to squeeze out a little more potential. She's kind of sick like that, still though, I can't refute her results. You'll survive that right, not gonna bleed out on me are you?

Peridot gasps and gargles.

Garnet: Ah crap, hang on.

She goes about trying to stop the blood from flowing out of of him.

-Topaz & Bloodstone-

As Topaz lays on the pressure Bloodstone's chest begins to glow and after a few more blows Bloodstone releases a massive fire ball from his mouth that stops Topaz in his tracks. Topaz tries to power through the fire but another fireball erupts from Bloodstone pushing him back. Topaz digs his metallic talons into the stone but the force of the attack and the heat of the fire causes his legs to tear apart. Bits of his legs go shooting off in all directions, his metal toes still clinging to the rock. Topaz is sent careening through the sky still smoldering, his metal joins nearly fuzzing together.

Aged Hunter

*Shin begins laughing, laying on the ground without his arm*

Shin : You're a damn fool! Finish me off! I want to die!

*Shin tries to roll over and gnaw on Amethyst's leg. Shin's arm not seen on the field*

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( Flicks lights on and off making shitty techno noises with my mouth - LIGHTSWITCH RAAAAVE - BOMBOMBOM BUBUBU WUBWUBWUB ))

Elder

(I really have to remember to roll the dice. Garnet isn't in the roll anymore so now the order is...
Ruby vs Pearl
Onyx vs Emerald
Opal vs Sapphire
Topaz vs Bloodstone.

Z, CA, Cakes, Shadow, what are your reactions to the chimera's roar tearing into you? Z where is my money shot post of armor destruction?)

Dr.Dilbert rolled 4 20-sided dice: 20, 1, 17, 17 Total: 55 (4-80)

Elder

Elder

(Poor Onyx)

The chimera stops roaring and stands before the team confident in its display of power.

Ninja: To Hell with this! Come on guys, let's give this three headed p***k something to roar about!

Susano'o: Agreed!

Diamond: Not like it can really hurt me so I'm in.

Sakura: I've got your back.

The 3 charge in, Susano'o going in high aiming to sever the tail early in the encounter, Ninja aiming for the lion head, and Diamond goes to take out the left leg. The results are disastrous.

The tail moves with an audible crack as it smashes into Susano'o knocking him back towards the team leaving a deep crater where he smashes into the ground. Ninja is caught in the lion's jaws but Sakura manages to put a bubble shield around him allowing him to throw down some bombs before jumping out of the things mouth. A swipe of the left paw and Diamond loses an arm, her lower jaw, and a few pieces of her body, the strike would have been fatal on a normal person. She grabs her severed arm out of the air and stabs it into the creatures leg as it pulls back from the swipe. The directed energy blast causes a shock wave the pushes the team back a few feet. When the smoke clears Diamond is back with them but she is much smaller. The monsters leg only has a minor flesh wound while a few drops trickle down its jaw from where to bombs went off, the teeth are undamaged.

Diamond: Alright, so the claws are enchanted...

Susano'o: the tail is fast...

Ninja: and we are in for one hell of a fight.

Sakura: Anyone got any ideas?

Elder

(While I'm waiting for various conditions to right themselves I'll do a little ground work for the event after the next 2 or so)

In an underground city hidden from the law the Zu Sato (that serpent dragon the team encountered during their "visit" to Shade's hometown) leans back in his chair rubbing one clawed finger against his gold plated scales.

One of his minions walks in carrying papers.

Minion: We just received our payment but our contact says this will be our final transaction as they no longer require our services.

Zu: What a pity. That was a very profitable agreement, but I did go over the manifesto and saw no further orders from them. They must be done with whatever they're working on.

Minion: What were they working on?

Zu: No clue, but it required a lot of bodies and some very illegal materials. But enough of past endeavors, how is that one kingdom coming along?

Minion: No deal with the main family, however some branches of the family tree are more open to the idea.

Zu: Keep working on them. I want that area under my control.

Minion: While having another kingdom to base our operations out of would be nice, why this particular kingdom?

Zu: Because I have said so, that should be reason enough for you. Now back to work!

The sleek dragon locks the door after his minion leaves and opens a cabinet which was hiding a statue of Ember carved from a solid piece of fire stone.

Zu: Oh Goddess Ember, wait a little longer.

He touches his forehead to the statues feet till the gold begins to soften and melt.

Elder

(We did a little editing and "Shin" hasn't spoken since he got on the field)

When "Shin" grabs Amethysts leg she looks down at him and grits her teeth.

Amethyst thinking: The arm... it's gone! The silence, the bravery, the arm...

Her eye's flash with anger as she raises her right hand.

Amethyst: STUPID ILLUSION! BE GONE!

She snaps her fingers and the area erupts in flame. When the fire subsides most of her hoody is burnt away and patches of her fur are also charred. Her eyes burn with an intense anger.

Amethyst: You come into a dual to stand with an ally yet you lack the courage to actually stand beside them. I will flush you out you worthless coward!

She pulls back both of her arms to the extent that the backs of her hands are touching behind her back. Her body is glowing as most of her runes activate and she goes into overdrive.

The air shifts as she draws the mana of the area towards her.

Elder

(Now a bit of ghosting for a beat down. If you have a move in mind that requires one of my characters (Sakura, Ninja, Diamond, Susano'o) feel free to ghost them to achieve your goal of defeating the foe that stands before you)

Everyone looks at one another and they formulate a plan within seconds.

Hijiri charges in as Kat rockets into the sky. Hijiri leaps at the lion head her sword and shield drawn, as the head moves forward to snap her up she attaches her sword to her gauntlet and expands the aura on her sword so that it creates a shield on her other arm. She adjusts herself in the air so that she has a shield facing both sets of teeth. The beast bites down nearly breaking Hijiri's arms with the force of the bite. Sakura forms bar barriers between the shields to help pry the beasts jaws open.

At this time Shade strikes the earth with his staff carrying mana and some items under the beast. Pieces of earth, energy, and metal shoot upwards into the monsters underbelly distracting it long enough for the other attacks to land. All the while he's been focusing on another attack.

Shade: Diamond, can you give me a catalyst? I need something to super charge my next move.

Diamond nods.

Ninja and Diamond combine forces to throw more magic down the lion head's throat before Hijiri manages to escape the maw of the beast.

Kat comes crashing down like a bolt from the heavens sticking her spear between the horns of the goat head. As she falls she sees the tail coming to swat her out of the sky but Susano'o smacks the tail with his blade releasing some of its pent up energy so that he breaks even with the massive tail allowing Kat safe passage downward. She feels a chill run up and down her spine when she lands on the head like she has felt before, she jumps off leaving her spear behind.

Diamond throws Shade her hand which he uses to boost his own reserves and quicken his casting time. He sees points of light that give him sign from above that his aim will be true, he calls down a bolt of lightning that strikes Kat's spear. Lightning arcs between the beasts horns and it lets out a shrill cry.

Shirtless Lover

((Hey Doc, because I know this is the best way to get your attention I feel the need to notify you that the one who goes by the alias of "Shade" had a aging ceremony a mere six days ago))

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
Sorry for the time I'v been away, had to grind a character on this game for a tournament and it was a long grind >.< )

Hijri would grunt in pain feeling the lion's teeth bear down on her arms the armor cracking from the sheer force being buried into them until Ninja and Daimond used magic to free her from the beast's maw.

Hijiri--Jesus those teeth are tough!

Hijiri would retreat for a moment and would look over the damage to her arm guards. Seeing how cracked up and down the guards we're it was certain if she'd been in there a little bit longer the beast would of bitten into her arms. She gave the guards a chance to repair themselves while sending a crystal forward to fire a beam of light at the beast*

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
Sorry for the time I'v been away, had to grind a character on this game for a tournament and it was a long grind >.< )

Hijri would grunt in pain feeling the lion's teeth bear down on her arms the armor cracking from the sheer force being buried into them until Ninja and Daimond used magic to free her from the beast's maw.

Hijiri--Jesus those teeth are tough!

Hijiri would retreat for a moment and would look over the damage to her arm guards. Seeing how cracked up and down the guards we're it was certain if she'd been in there a little bit longer the beast would of bitten into her arms. She gave the guards a chance to repair themselves while sending a crystal forward to fire a beam of light at the beast*

Elder

The beam hits the monster but Hijiri's attack suffers the same fate as Diamond's original strike. The shaft of light dances on the creatures hide before dissipating.

Ninja claps her on the back.

Ninja: As someone who saw those chompers up close let me say, you got stones girl.

Elder

(Sorry guys, haven't been feeling up to snuff in recent weeks and now I'm getting a little on the weathered side so it's unlikely I'll be on raid for any decent amount of time but I'll get on when my mentality allows it)

-Ruby vs. Pearl-

When Pearl goes to punch Ruby their fists collide, after a moment the aura around her arm shatters along with her bones. Pearl backs up and looks with horror and surprise at Ruby.

Pearl: How did you? You didn't even go overdrive and you did that, how?

Ruby stands up and looks at Pearl with red eyes.

Ruby: Oh that... I've been holding BACK!

She punches Pearl in the jaw causing her to spin like a top as she is pushed back. Ruby continues the assault landing body blow after body blow. Pearl's auras shatter under the force of the blows. Ruby punches through the turtle shell armor of Pearl's torso knocking Pearl back even further.

Ruby: I wanted to draw out just a little more power from you. Power enough to survive in the outside world. But I'm out of time for coaxing latent talent, we'll just have to pick up where we left off!

Ruby kicks Pearl with explosive force launching her towards the chimera.

-Onyx vs. Emerald-

Emerald limps forward while Onyx is still frozen.

Emerald: Didn't meant to freeze you to the bone... how about some divine fire to warm you up.

Emerald moves his arm in a huge circle, tracing it with his own energy. He completes the circle and tosses it up into the air, it lands on his palm and the reality inside the circle shatters, opening a portal to a divine plane. A large cauldron of fire rages in a single room, the portal moves through it causing fire to shoot out in random directions a few hitting Onyx and a few others going off towards the team.

-Opal vs. Sapphire-

Opal taps the ice platform with her scythe under water, a thin cut goes along the ice behind Sapphire. Opal charges and when Sapphire goes to brace herself the ice bridging the cove is cut neatly in half, the release of tension causes the bridge to buckle knocking Sapphire off balance allowing Opal to slam her scythe into Sapphire. Sapphire hardens her clothes to avoid being cut but the force and element still impact her knocking her into the water. While under water more line cut into the ice creating ice spikes that shoot into her.

-Topaz vs Bloodstone-

Topaz manages to regain his senses and takes wing, he jets off digging his claws into the rock for a sharper turn. Bloodstone tries to keep up but Topaz supercharges his "wings" and leaves him in the dust. Topaz swings around the entire pillar and slams into Bloodstone, digging his claws into the dragons back and wings. Topaz's momentum carries both GEMS into another pillar that they both crash through.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff