10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Judas puts his hands on his waist and takes a deep breath*

Judas: Okay!! ShowTime!

Elder

Ruby: Better.

She pulls out one of her tonfas and breaks off the heel end of it. She holds it in the palm of her hand and holds it out for Judas.

Ruby: You will be in the most danger for this mission. Take this to keep you safe.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( is it like...what is she handing him?)

Judas: Uhhh...thanks

Elder

(It's a piece of her core soul gem. It has the highest concentration of her energy compared to anything in her possession.)

Ruby: I trust you'll use it wisely.

After Judas takes it.

Ruby: You know there are only two ways I expect this to turn out, 1: You are right and you save Vlad. 2: You win and Vlad is defeated. Give him no quarter, yield no ground, and never surrender.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(and now the show goes on!)

*the team Warps onto an airship that seems to be as massive as their own. the halls are decked in Blue, Black and Purple. Judas and Cain look around and are on guard. hands on weapons*

Judas: This is...

Cain: Uncle Calza's personal transport, Alloces...

Judas: It seems the sword wasn't the only thing he stole...

*a crackle over the Loud speaker hikes everyone's attention*

Vlad: We Wave 'Welcome Aboard' to my Brothers and their Comrades, Though Its a Shame you found us. I guess I'll have to do something about that. Judas, Its so good to see you again, come to surrender your self? Is what I would like to say, however I know that is but a fancy delusion...Please, Do announce your self...

Ruby's eyes flash as she clenches her teeth, with a heavy breath wisps of fire seep through the cracks between her teeth.

Ruby thinking: It's never enough for him, nothing will ever be enough. To steal this ship, truly his goals are not for peace.

She bites back her anger to seem regain a semblance of civility.

Ruby: Cover your ears everyone.

As soon as she knows everyone's ears are protected she increases the volume of her voice so that Vlad could hear her without the speakers, her voice carried to every corner of the ship.

Ruby: VLAD! COME FORTH! WE HAVE COME TO END THIS SKIRMISH WITH ONE FINAL BATTLE!

*Vlad smiles to himself, licking his fanged teeth*

Vlad(speaker) : Come now Ruby, how uncouth of you. I may be your enemy, but I am still a prince.At any rate. I'm going to have to ask you to leave your weapons with my two associates.

*the two ninja drop down from the rafters to collect everyone's weaponry*

Vlad: you see, I'm not quite up for an all out war on my pretty-pretty ship...so If you would be so kind...I'll see you after.

Ruby: I'd prefer not to have a fight on this ship either. But forgive me if I don't trust your servants with my weapons and you not to attack my unarmed friends.

Vlad: Ruby, Ruby, Come now. We can be civilized Can't we? You came to me after all, Broke into my home. Stormed the gate if you will. And yet you refuse me the one courtesy I ask? Very well, but don't let it be said I did nothing to prevent violence Heheheheh...Now if you will all follow my men, they shall lead you to me and we shall discuss terms.

*the Ninja lead the team to the Bridge of the ship, laid out almost exactly like their own save for a few minor differences. the two men stand on either side of the door as it opens for the team to enter. Vlad is sitting lazily in the captains chair hands on the butt of his Katana holding it steadily in front of him. His red eyes flare up as he lays on eyes on Judas, he smiles and his pointed fangs gleam in the dim light. Next to him propped up on a control panel of some kind is Ochiba, same Geisha like paint and outfit, the Red Katana belonging to his deceased master hanging from his waist. opposite him is his older brother Kareki his wild eyes filled with blood lust. in the shadows the glowing purple orbs of Shikon's eyes dart around analyzing the team watching for any sudden movements. Okasu is barely visible behind Vlad's chair, the female Rock-mage and Lighting Half wolf are sitting on a table to the left and DL is standing to Vlad's right. Damien and the Gladiator from the tournament are on the left*

Vlad: Hi there Red...and....Red?...the gang's all here...

Cain: I seem to recall a few more of you...

Ochiba: Certain sacrifices had to be made.

*Cain stares daggers at Ochiba, who scoffs and turns his nose up*

Vlad: Soooo...who wants to start?

Elder

Ruby: This started a long time ago Vlad, we're here to finish it.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Vlad snickers at Ruby*

Vlad: That's what you're going with? how blasé. I figured you of higher intellect than to regurgitate some one line from before our parents were born, But I suppose when you're the unifier you can just rely on brute force, its worked SO well for you in the past...

Elder

Ruby shrugs flippantly.

Ruby: Because I'm not so foolish enough to believe that words will change you from this course.

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
*Hijiri would look around in surprise at the massive vast of the airship the group was teleported onto as she would cover her ears like Ruby ordered.*

Hijiri--Quiet the welcome, wonder if there are are marksmen hiding somewhere ready to take cheap shots at us.

*Hijiri would keep her things close as the ninjas appeared a cold glare shooting at them as they left her alone before leading the group to Vlad's room. Upon arriving in the room Hijiri would eye the room seeing two notable fellows from the tournament doing their own thing at a table as she stood by the others as Ruby and Vlad talked keeping on her guard*

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*vlad rolls his eyes and sighs*

Vlad: at any rate, shall we discuss terms? we all know this ends in a fight. I have nothing against any of you fine people. hell after this whole ugly affair is finished We plan to help you. the world is such a wicked place, and only together can we hope to change it. thats what all this is about after all...togetherness.

Elder

Ruby: So says the man who seeks to hurt his family.

She holds up her hand and moves it to the side to show she wants to put that aside for the moment.

Ruby: The terms are simple. We land the ship, walk to an area you and Judas can agree on, and the two of you have your final fight with no outside aid.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Vlad thinks for a second, then smiles widely he sharp teeth look like saw blades*

Vlad: Oh come now, you don't think i'd just blindly say yes to this did you? I mean its what i want, but I'd like to set a few more simple rules. First, Unifier, you are forbidden from giving him any orders and/or invoking your contract. Further more, My men will set a barrier prevent anyone but a Bloodgrave from entering, its the closest thing to a full block we can make. Which leads me to...Cain, you will have your woman order you under no circumstances to enter the barrier. AND the winner and his crew are given full immunity from everything that transpires in the arena. are we in agreement?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff