Who is the most tragic figure?

Vash 0.25757575757576 25.8% [ 17 ]
Spike 0.10606060606061 10.6% [ 7 ]
Homura 0.28787878787879 28.8% [ 19 ]
Other 0.34848484848485 34.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]

Elder

Ruby: I'll show you.

As the two walk out of the room Ruby looks over her shoulder.

Ruby: How you holding up Shade?

Dapper Humorist

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Healer 50
Shade: Well I'm not dead yet, so that definitely a plus. Mentally...

* He pauses for a brief second, looking at the ground*

Shade: I'd probably have to get back to you on that one.

Elder

Ruby: You got screwed Shade. Simple as that, don't let this little stumble completely trip you up.

Dapper Humorist

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Healer 50
Shade: Indeed...its just ideas were creeping into my mind during that fight and such...I also have a question relating to the one of the ideas...was gaining power and exacting revenge worth all of its efforts?

Elder

Ruby stops and leans against a wall.

Ruby: I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of Shade, my mothers trophy collection is proof of that.
I've lost a lot of things since my creation, but I've gained some things as well. I regret pulling in people who have no stake in this but I also respect their choice. Seeing where I've come from and seeing what I have to do... ya Shade. The torn flesh, broken bones, torn spirit, shattered mind... I'd endure it all again to ensure I got back here.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Judas steps from behind the wall he had heard them talking while returning to his team*

Judas: Is that all? Really...What about everyone else. What about the people who Died for you?

8the looks on his face is a bit cold*

Dapper Humorist

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Healer 50
* Upon hearing Judas, Shade went and looked over as he approached asking his question, as he then looks over at Ruby again as he takes a step back, getting a bad hunch about what this could spiral into.*

Elder

Ruby: I do not mourn those whose blood I spilled. I killed them so I could live. At the time that was how I saw the world. Now, remembering who I was... I regret I wasn't strong enough to let them live. I wish I didn't have to see so much death, I wish I could have saved more people.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Judas: heheh...heh...How arrogant are you? Do you honestly think I care about the people who hunted you? or people you were forced to kill? I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about all the people who died so you could keep living! All of this is complete vanity. Taking down the people that made you, all under the banner of 'Unifier' and for what? what exactly is the "big master plan" underneath it all? How have these people shifted any karmic balance? and if they were such a problem why not a new Unifier sooner? why wait till they were done with their experiments? Hell why didn't Doc come to any of us in a vision and warn us? All this time we've been focusing on what you need to move on and what you have to do...What about all of us? I suppose we're just along for the ride?!

*Judas eyes narrow as he speaks through gritted teeth*

Judas: What is to come of us after this is all done? "See ya' later thanks for the help"? Why did my Father have to die? My Uncle and Cousin? I know Vlad killed Father but if he had'nt had to come chase off Susano'o and Opal so many times he would have had the energy to win...his illness was sapping him...and yet he kept coming to your aid...Why? Why the hell do you deserve that?

Elder

Ruby looks down, her eyes saddened by remembering Rezile's death and seeing the emotion on Judas's face.

Ruby: I don't know Judas. I don't know why Rezile had to die. I don't know why I've been given such companions and abilities. But all of these labs, there has to be something bigger then just making people, making weapons. All this effort, all these resources. They have to be after something big. Something that threatens to turn the world upside down. It can't be just for the sake of doing it. But I have asked myself that question Judas, What will I do when I burn my lab to the ground. Do you know what was the last thing on my mind? Letting this go, I had grown fond of all of you before remembering my past life. I... don't want to lose my friends... my family again.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Judas' rage continues to build at her unsure answer*

Judas: so that's it huh? your just as lost as the Rest of us? Your not a leader...you can't even decide if your cause is worth having...you Don't deserve to be honored with my father's life...and you don't deserve to wear her face...

*Judas statement is cold and harsh. he turns and begins to walk away*

Elder

Ruby: Judas, world level threat or not these people need to be stopped. Is it worth ALL this talent and power to stop it I can't say, but I know it HAS to be done. I won't let Rezile's life be wasted, I won't let his final act be a useless one.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Judas doesn't turn around he just stops walking and speaks, quietly his voice filled with contempt*

Judas: You can say that...but all i see in you, all that has been in you since we met, is uncertainty...you'd think after all this you'd at least have some resolve, all that power and your still so weak. Vlad may be an insane monster bent on taking my soul...but at least he knows what he wants to accomplish.

Elder

Ruby: I know I won't let Vlad have his way. Even if it means going against your wishes. I'm not letting you die.

Her eyes flicker at the thought, sparking from sadness to anger.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Judas: That's not what I meant Ruby...I'm saying if you want all the people who help you and care about you, Died for you...even the people you have killed and hurt. If you don't want all that to be a waste of their time and life, then figure out what it is you want and what you're trying to do...BE a unifier...Figure out what the threat is and fix it...Until you come to me with the answers I'm revoking my oath.

*he rips the soul gem amulet that Doc gave Rezile from his neck and throws it at Ruby's feet*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff