Total Votes:[ 11 ]

Elder

(I got ya bro)

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Dr.Dilbert
(I'm trying to Mort Its just that there is so much to do right now. Adding ppl giveing elements ext. Just a little longer plz. Kinesis you are approved and you can use mana)

Need any help?
((I have to go for a little bit. I'll be back in about 5 minutes.))

Elder

Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert
(I'm trying to Mort Its just that there is so much to do right now. Adding ppl giveing elements ext. Just a little longer plz. Kinesis you are approved and you can use mana)

Need any help?

I'm almost set just seeing where ppl are. Looks like I start out with a party of three.
i gotta hit the hay so have fun i will make a apperance tomarrow ok

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Dr.Dilbert
Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert

Need any help?

I'm almost set just seeing where ppl are. Looks like I start out with a party of three.

Do we all begin in the same place?

Elder

Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert
Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert

Need any help?

Nope. The story begins with the Village of Legends just being sealed. Anyone not from that town is where ever they want to be.

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Dr.Dilbert
Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert
Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert

Need any help?

Nope. The story begins with the Village of Legends just being sealed. Anyone not from that town is where ever they want to be.

Well if we wanted, could we be in the same town as someone else?

Elder

Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert
Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert
Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert

Need any help?

Sure. Your a travelen man right.

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert
Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert
Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert

Need any help?

Yeah he travels looking for his parents, and I was hoping I could run into you and join your journey if that's alright.

Elder

Dr.Dilbert, Mort, and Sasha stand in front of a giant mountain of ice that was once their home. They can see friends and family trapped within the ice, their faces frozen. Also they can see the monsters that destracted them while the seal was being placed

Dr.D "I can't belive I wasn't able to stop this *falls to his knees* If only I had been quicker, if only I could have seen the leader in this raid. *raises to his feet* We know what we must do. Come on guys we need to find the elemental shrines and get the blessing of the elements. *Begins walking east twords the sunrise*

Elder

Corrugo Kindorushi
Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert
Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert

Yeah he travels looking for his parents, and I was hoping I could run into you and join your journey if that's alright.

You will run into us sooner or later. Just start walking, maybe you'll run into the seer.
"..Some how I have a feeling this will take a lot of time..."Sasha said with a heavy sigh to her self as she shook her head, before turning to follow after Dr.Dilbert. She put her hand's behind her back as she began to walk only a meter or two after him to his left."..."She said nothing afterward's only followed after him struggling to keep up with him...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff