< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3592 3593 3594 > >> >>> »|

i want the wind element
(( ninja ))

Elder

twilight_sorrow
i want the wind element

Sure. But don't abuse it.

Elder

(guess I'd better get the story rolling huh)
Dr.Dilbert
twilight_sorrow
i want the wind element

oh i wont i like to save it for tight situations

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Dr.Dilbert
twilight_sorrow
i want the wind element

Can there be two wind types? Or do you prefer one?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Edgar Isitrus
Town of Origin: Odes
Class: Seer
Weapon(s): Shields

Light Side Source: Serenity

Dark Side Source: Greed

Self Source: Mind

Brief Physical Description:
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'5
Small Back Story: Edgar was born in a small town that was, for the most part, cut off from the rest of the world by sheer distance. Edgar showed signs of psychic ability at age 8, using them almost exclusively for use in mischief and pranks. At age 23, the extent of his ability reaches to future sight (up to one week), and Telekinetic control of objects he could physically lift.

Being born in an isolated area, Edgar believed his talents to be extraordinary (when they were in fact, somewhat common) and set out for the more populated lands as soon as he came of age.

After being rejected after applying for many prestigious oracle positions, he resigned himself to the life of a roadside fortune-teller.

Fighting Style: Egdar learned to defend himself with his ability after being accosted by bandits on several occasions. Though unable to predict the future under stress, his other power remains. He has developed a defensive fighting style revolving around the use of three oak shields.
((I guess I'll take the Life Element then.))

Elder

Corrugo Kindorushi
Dr.Dilbert
twilight_sorrow
i want the wind element

Can there be two wind types? Or do you prefer one?

There can be a hundred if you've been gotten the winds power. You guys are not the born elementals but you can both wield its power.

An Mort you can have Ice and if you give me a few ice cubes for my water I'll over look it rofl
((Well, if I'm approved, I'll go with the Mana element. If that's okay. mrgreen ))

Elder

(I'm trying to Mort Its just that there is so much to do right now. Adding ppl giveing elements ext. Just a little longer plz. Kinesis you are approved and you can use mana)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff