Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is the most tragic figure?

Vash 0.25757575757576 25.8% [ 17 ]
Spike 0.10606060606061 10.6% [ 7 ]
Homura 0.28787878787879 28.8% [ 19 ]
Other 0.34848484848485 34.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]

I continued my studies learning fire first, it devastates things quickly, spreading as fast as the wind, that kind of complete destruction was like my own personality and I guess somewhere along the line it became my element. A raging force that cannot be controlled, only extinguished, then you try to put it out sometimes it just comes back stronger. I sat in a secluded part of the village away from trees' this was my first high level casting, up until now all I did was light candles...I concentrated on the fire in my heart and soul and let it out "FIRA!!!" I yelled as a raised my hand, a spiral of flame formed in front of me, my natural powers of wind keeping it from out of control, its like it recognized me and accepted my will. Black Magic Is truly a great art.
*a fireball whistles twards mort and he strikes it with the flat of his sword as he frrezes a ship solid it impacts causing it to explode*
FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!!!!
((yay I'm building controversy!))

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
! *turns around, and ears go down* oh...it's a long story...anyway, only Dr can get the blessing, but we can talk to her until he gets here...
Luna" mew! *stays under the hat*

Elder

Must...Burn away... this rage! Must let off some steam!
*Doc Dives through another ship causing it to fold on itself*
I want the big one. Where is the big ship!
oh okay...*is a little nervous to becuase last tim she met the guardian she was rather impert...* well i hope we don't mess anything up...this is my first adventure since joining you guys...although maybe the ship would count as one but i don't think so oh im sorry im babbling! ...heh i do tha sometimes when im nervoues
*mort strikes another ship and freezes one half the extra weight causes it to capsize*

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
Oh, it's ok, you can talk, i like to listen...*keeps walking* You won't mess up, she's pretty nice....
Luna: mrew!
me:yep...

Elder

Sees a flag ship. It is surrounded by lesser ships twisted "At last!"

Doc flys above the flage ship and starts gathering energy. Fire balls fly at him only to be absorbed. "DILBERTS WRATH" Doc screams as he fires the massive amount of energy. The flag ship evaporates while all the other ships turn into nothing. "I feel better" Docs eyes are no longer red and his crystal is blue.
((still waiting))
ShadowKitty1818
Oh, it's ok, you can talk, i like to listen...*keeps walking* You won't mess up, she's pretty nice....
Luna: mrew!
me:yep...

well the last time i met her i was kinda.. rude...i didn't know she was a gaurdian you see....

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
oh, you met her too? Well, i'm sure you'll be ok..she's really mad at me right now....*ears go down*

Elder

Alright Mort. I think that takes care of them. Lets get to the shrine quickly.
your right you did'nt let me have much fun *leans against a capsized ships surrounded by hundred of frozen ones*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff