Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is the most tragic figure?

Vash 0.25757575757576 25.8% [ 17 ]
Spike 0.10606060606061 10.6% [ 7 ]
Homura 0.28787878787879 28.8% [ 19 ]
Other 0.34848484848485 34.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]

Dr.Dilbert
*Doc let's out a roar. The pent up stress is released with the roar. His eyes and Sword are back to normal* Might as well talk to the Ice guardian while we wait for him to get here. He doesn't need the blessing.

((doc i warped every1 but you and i))
((does that mean they'll finnally be by my location...?))

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
wait a minu- *is warped into the ice shrine* Ok...*ears go down, and i look around* I haven't been here in about 2 years.....it hasn't changed much....*head to the ice guardians room, shaking slightly*...what if she's still mad at me..?

Elder

(I'll fix that now. Srry but we haven't talked to the guardian yet.)
((I guess not...))
what we're bieng attacked?*isn't sure if she should enter the shrine or stay and help fight*

Elder

I warn you Mort. You may not get to have any fun when I'm done twisted

I'LL KILL YOU ALL! *Doc turns into his demon state* BERSERKER! *Doc flys tword the ships*
OMG! whats hapened to doc!
THATS ALRIGHT!!!
*mort runs to the edge and continues running keeping up with doc as ice platforms form beneath his feet he lets out a wave of ice and one ship freezes solid then gets crunched to the size of a car*

Elder

*Doc rips through one of the ships hulls as if it were made of paper*
You want to burn! You want to destroy! I'll show you all the pain of existance!
*Doc roars and a dark shock wave turns 2 of the ships into splinters and ash*
((1st person yet again...))

I never thought I would end up guarding some small town with my life, it became an obsession, me and other residents are thinking about becoming a separate kingdom, but instead of an absolute ruler, a parliament with checks and balances. The bandits keep coming I never get them all, and each day I sustain more injuries. With things going the way they are you just have to not loose hope, We have to hope that more warriors will come, the kind of legend with magical powers and such. MY belief in that has led me to studying the dark arts, another weapon against this still unnamed rival kingdom...I hope that soon my magic will be strong...
*she is to shocked by the docs sudden change to say anything and backs into the guardians shrine*

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
*is getting closer to the ice guardians room* Please let Dr be ok...and not do something evil....*ears go down, and looks at the floor as I walk* She was so mad when I failed to summon Celiceus.....i've never seen anyone that mad....
Luna: mrew? me: yeah...i'm a failure...but it's ok....
*she catches up to shadow* hey how are we supposed to win the blessing?and why are you so upset?

Elder

Hey Mort how many are left? I want to take out the biggest one! Where is it?
*Doc drops a few feathers onto the ships and they explode into pieces* God I love that ability twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff