Who is the most tragic figure?

Vash 0.25757575757576 25.8% [ 17 ]
Spike 0.10606060606061 10.6% [ 7 ]
Homura 0.28787878787879 28.8% [ 19 ]
Other 0.34848484848485 34.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3592 3593 3594 > >> >>> »|

Elder

I've had this story in my head for a long time now and thought it would make it better if I got real ppl to take part and react to it.

What is going on?

The gauntlet has been thrown down as Spinel (Ruby's mother and creator) presents the last six GEMS and declares an all out war between them and the team. With war on the horizon Ruby must muster her forces and prepare of a fight she and some of her friends may not walk away from.

The elements

The reason I have this is because in my story there are more elements to choose from then just the basics.

Fire, Water, Ice, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Metal, Life (aka wood), Darkness, Light, Mana.

Also everyone will (eventually) be able to tap into 3 versions of themselves. Each aligned with Darkness, Light, and Self. You must state where you draw your power from.

Rules of DOOM

PM me your profile before posting it
Keep it PG-13 please
Remember to us "()" marks when speaking out of character
No God mode (keep your fights fun but real, take a hit to spice up the scene)
Try to type well.
Remeber that out of charter chatter does not transfer over to in character chat
Your character will grow more powerful and skilled as you RP so have upgrades in mind
You don't have to start out with an element but if you want one please put that in your profile.
You must start your own story line
If your character is killed it may not mean that you can't come back.
And finnaly, Have fun. Your on a quest might as well have a bit of fun
Please PM your profile to me for approval
You must post at least once a week. Failure to do so will result in the termination of your character from the thread continuity.

What you need

A profile of your character
Username:
Name:
Town of Origin: (make up your own. It gives us another place to visit)
Class:
Weapon(s):
Dark side source:ex. demons, body, blade, despair, (your idea here)
Light side source:ex. Soul, mind, armor, hope, ext
Self source: ex. Heart, spirit, flesh, will, mana, ext
Brief physical description:
Personality:
Small back story: (If you want it. Your going to have to tell us anyway)

What is a source?

As you Role play your character will be able to draw power from the 3 sources of creation. Light, Dark, and Self. Once you are able to draw from these sources you can open up a new path for your character. New abilities, skills, forms, or even personality.

~Misc ideas~

There are tons of races to choose from, Dragon people, Harpies, elves, dwarfs, humans, mermaids, beast people, even half breeds.

Please no more demons or super evil people.

Elder

History

Unifier: A mythical figure said to be able to rally all the elemental chosen to his or her side. The Unifier's ultimate goal is to maintain a balance within the world. So far there are only 4 recorded Unifier's on record but tales of them stretch far back.

Elemental Chosen: Mortal men and women that are used and a link between the elemental guardians and the physical world outside of their temples. Those that are elemental chosen are granted immense power with and immunity from any attack bearing the element they are alinged with.

Chaos: Another mythical figure said to be the polar opposite to the Unifier. While the two forces are not always at odds the 2 meeting usually results in one of them fading from existence.

The Trinity: A figure even more legendary then the Unifier. 3 beings, each aligned with a different source (Self, Dark, or Light) combine their power into one virtually unstoppable force. It is said the Trinity saved the world with a flick of the wrist.

The Great 3: Three legendary hero's said to be unstoppable in their prime. Doc, Shadow, and Rezile. These names are feared by those with evil hearts, looked up to as symbols of strength and justice, and worshiped in many circles.

Here is a picture of the 3 when they were starting out

User Image

The Academy: The training school started by Doc of the Great 3. From this place many of the worlds great fighters come to sharpen and test their skills. It's reputation for fairness is beyond repute.

Random Facts

1. Shadow and Judas are Vice Commanders of this thread.

2. Judas is hard on new players and puts them through a hazing of sorts

3. If I am offline but Shadow or Judas are online send your profile to them for approval.

4. Some players have more then 1 character under their command.

5. You will notice we use a script type of writing here. This makes it easier to understand what characters are saying and doing.

Elder

Black Listed
I hope I don't have to edit this.

blaugh Yay everyones getting along blaugh

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
I have a few questions, but I gotta say I really like this idea you got going on, it's nicely done.

Elder

Corrugo Kindorushi
I have a few questions, but I gotta say I really like this idea you got going on, it's nicely done.

(What are your questions? And thank you)

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
For Town of Origin, do we make it up? Also for Dark side source, Light side source and Self source can we use anything? like fear or perhaps sadness, stuff like that?

Elder

Corrugo Kindorushi
For Town of Origin, do we make it up? Also for Dark side source, Light side source and Self source can we use anything? like fear or perhaps sadness, stuff like that?

Correct! You make up that stuff it makes your character more unique around here. Plus when you make up your own town it gives everyone a new location to travel to.

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Name: Corrugo Kindorushi, CK for short.
Town of Origin: A small village with few people, known as Trusavel.
Class: Warrior, swordsman.
Weapon(s): Quick-Silver, sword of Wind.
Dark side source: Anger
Light side source: Desperation
Self source: Heart
Brief physical description: Basically just like Avatar
Personality: Shy around new people, but always friendly. Has a bad temper, and is always mouthing off. Lazy but if motivated will do anything.
Small back story: Born and raised an orphan, never knowing parents, he decided to train himself and grow strong, so he could travel the world and find them.

Elder

(Character approved)
Name: Dash. Split Personalty: Chaos
Town of Origin: Kalash Island
Class: Samauri swordsmenship , ninja
Weapon(s):Katana Reversed Bladed , throwing knives and stars 4 point
Dark side source:ex. Split Personalities lust for the darkness
Light side source:ex. hope
Self source: the pendent around his neck
Brief physical description: My avatar
Personality: who knows
Small back story: a wackjob
Name: Sasha
Town of Origin:
Class: Fighter(@.@)
Weapon(s): Twin Sais. and Kusarigama
Dark side source: Sorrow.
Light side source: Will.
Self source: Soul.
Brief physical description: (I'm not one to write description's so I'll post a picture)
Click.
Personality: Mostly quiet, mysterious and a bit serious from time to time she is really nice and generous when you get to know her better...
Small back story: She moved in to the Village Of Legend's about a 5 year's back. Any thing before her life there she can't seem to remember her parent's having died two year's back. Even tho she is curious to know of her past she can remember nothing of it, or does she have ny book's nor picture's from the days back...

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
That's 5 if you approve them.

Elder

I never expected to get so many ppl so quickly. Any way All character approved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff