Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Will I ] EVER get to Where it is that I a m G o i n g . . ?
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx STELLAR !!
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

z a p h o r a  - lurena b l a c k w o o d

COMPANY : Lucifer // Vladimir // Anastasia
                                                THOUGHTS :As soon as Vladimir is down you're all mine~ //
                                                SONG IN HEAD: Nothing ATM
                                                OUTFIT: >;P  

Hearing his question, Zaphora smiled and kissed his cheek in response. How could she say no to him? Even though it had been a roller coaster ride of a night, she wanted to be with him. But first things first:putting Vladimir down to sleep. Easier said than done for a four month old. Zaphora pulled her hand from Vladimir's mouth, wiping her hand off on her shirt quickly before getting his crib ready in Ana's room. Zaphora didn't want him to be a fussy child, so she thought it best for a few minutes to cradle and show Vladimir to fall asleep independently so he wouldn't become clingy.

The young woman returned to her bedroom, smiling at her fiancé and their child.

"Want me to put him down? He can be a handful~" she said softly, brushing Vladimir's baby cheeks gently with her thumb. He was nothing but giggles, showing that he was wide awake and ready to put up a fight from going to sleep. She then leaned down to Lucifer's ear so that he would be the only one to hear.

"When he's down, I'm all yours~ " she said before kissing his neck underneath his earlobe, a sensual smile plastered on her face.

Firoru

Fatcat

User Image

User Image

Daddy threw me out of heaven
because of my PRIDE
That's why
I'm the king of Pride
The king of Hell
The king of the world

►►►XXXXX"No, no, no..." he kissed her lips "allow me..."

Sam stood up from the chair he was holding Vladmir carefully as he would look at Zaphora and walk towards his room. As he would look at him, he would make senseless conversations with him. He began to rock him carefully, humming a song that his mother used to hum him. He was a bit nervous, yet scared because he wasn't ready for this, but seeing how Zaphora could deal with, he was kind of happy. This was something that he was avoiding but seeing it and being part of it, made him happy, and made him proud that she decided to keep his child. Now that he was engaged, this was serious. This was no joke, he had to make the best of him, for his future wife and his child.

But suddenly a small whine from him escape from his boy lips. The boy was finally asleep since he rocked him to sleep. He smiled as he would touch the small and defenseless baby cheek carefully and place him on his crib. Covering his body with his small sheet, he kissed the boy's forehead as he would keep sleeping.

He couldn't stop smiling.

Silently, he retreated to Zaphora's room which he faster hugged, lifted her in the air so she would be the same height as him and gave her a long a deep kiss... with a smile and a couple of chuckles.

"My future wife..." he whispered "my wife... how does that sound...?"

User Image

I̻̳̪̱̼̻͖̰͙̝̘͇̪͌̊̌ͮ̓ͤ̋̾̎̐ͯ̾̆̏ͯͭͦͣ̄ ͙̣̟̳͇̦̗͔̔̏͛̔̌ͭ́̊͛̅ͥͅh̖̭͖̰̹̠̫̥̜̳̙̖͔̼̼͍͙ͬͧ̀̀ͯ̌̎ͣ̏̾̒ͣ̓̊ạ̪͓͖͐̃ͨ̂̅̋̍̒͋͋ͅv̫̩̬͉̞̦̮̯͎̩͐͊͑ͤ̑ͨͥ̓è͚̰͇̏̊ͮ̒ ͎͓̠͓̦ͤͣ́ͦ̃̾ͬ́̀̐̃͒ͭͅb̹̱̖̫͕̮̦̦͔̝̟̺ͨͯ͂ͯͧ̀̈́ͨͪ͒ͮ̀̉̌̚e̘̮̝͉̻̓̅̾ͭͬ͆e̖̞͈̲͓̖̰̮̦͚ͫͨ̿ͥ͑͊͒ͬ̽ͣ̆̓̍̊n͎̖͕̲͇̼̣̮̩̙̺̲̥ͣ͆̃̉̄̈́ͅͅ ̩͚̗̥̯̱̞͕̪̤͚͕̳͖͚͈͗̔ͭ̌̋̿̐ͭͧͭ̔̔͒ͯͦ̒͋̚i̯̗̩̙͎ͬͩ̄n̻̙̭͓̖͎̬̲͇̙͔̠͚ͬ̊ͯ͌ͯͥ͊͐̀͛ ̯̳̘͕͇̖̻͓̺̮͕͚̜̰̝̹̯͚̱̈͋̃ͫ̃̂̋̇ͭ̃̚h̳̬̝͒̑̾ͤ̈ͬ̄̿̀͌̔ͮͬͩ̓ͦ̚e͎̠̬̼͉͓̻͕̩̞͓͕͖̳̣̻̺̳͂ͮͬͫͫ́̔ͧ̏̄͗͒̋̐̽͑ͫ͗̚l͖̹͈͍̟̜̱̱̻̠͕̺̫͍̗̞̼ͬ͒̓͑̄ͣͤ̆͐ͫ̅ͣ̇͂̉ͭͥ̎͐ͅͅl̼͍̠͇̟̗̣̘̜̯͕̙̱͐͛͛̓ͪ͑ͅ.͈̲͉̳̘͉̼̫̳̗̰̹̖͖̼̖̬̇̆ͮ̌ͨ̉ͬ͊̇̓̓ͪ̾̌̉̑͋.̠̘̟̻̩̫̪̥͍ͦ͗̽͋̂͗͒ͤ̓͗̌̇̋ͭͧ͛̈͌ͅͅ.̣̦͚̗ͪͭͪ̾̑̍̈́ͨ͐̃ͨ̐̆͒ ̞͇͖͙̞͙̺͕͇̤̰͖̠̦͍͈͔́̽̈́̎̍̂͊̚a͈̳̺͇͖̺̼͍͍̦͊ͥ́̄̿̿̽̍͊͗ͫ̿͂͊͗n̳̺̮̻̮̰̱͇͚̠͍̲̿̉ͭ̉͐̔̌̆ͮͧͤ͊̿͛ͪd̦̠͔̖ͭ̆͋ ͎̩͉̰̟̮̰̗̰̰̇ͦ̎̐̀̌ͧ̾̃̓̐͑̒̀̄i͔͚̮̩̳͎̼̳͎̞͔͈̹͖̗̜̼̾̿̅̌s͈̗̺̫̙͍̣̰͉̃ͮͬ͗̍̾͆͆͑ͪ͊͛̾ ̺̣̬̝͖̹̹̥̥̙̝ͧ͐̀ͣ̍̃̑ͦ̍̆̂̐ͫn̲̭̱̘̖̠͉̮̫̠͚͈̼͉̟̱͙̊͑͒̋̓͆ͩͅô͈̩͇̖̦̩̦͚̰͖͒͒̀̎̃ͮ͗ͨ̈́̇̈́͋̎̓̾̐̒̚ṱ̦̻̟̩͎̖̖̪ͧ̑̄ͧ́̓̈͋̂̔̆̒ͨ ̱̼̭̙͚̠̫͖̠̳͓̤̭̣̟͖͙͊ͬ͛̈͌ͦͦͬ͛̒͊ͤͫ̿ͯ̾ͬ̅p̼̰̯̻͚̝͈͓͎͇̼̗̜͙̭̐̏̒̈r͖̺̰̃ͤͣͥe͙͈͇͍͕͙̦̥̤̳̱̦̤̱̬̝͇͛ͪ̐ͬ͛͐̿̿̍͛̅̋̽ͮͥ͂͛ͨͨt̫̮̯̮̬̯̦̥̙̖̙̥̦̝̺̄̇͑̃̌͂̓ͪ͛t̞̯̳̣̠̣̜̞̙͈͇̤̤ͧ̆̈́̏̊̇̇̿̐͋̋ͥͯ̓̎̾̒y̠̲̰͍͚͖͙̻̹̏̽̔ͤ͑ͮ͌͐͂̽̈́ ͍̘̦͕̯̮̜̦̫͚̎ͧͭͩ̋̊́a͙̤͔̤͉̻ͩͦ̿ͦ̈̃͗ͭ̚s̲̗̝̻̙͇͈͇ͮ̒ͥ̎̽ͅ ̫͉̦̱͇͔͍̥̖͕͕͓̹̠͓̱̝́ͨ́̓̆̂̾̿t̫͕̱̺̣̼̰̮͛̐ͮͯ͊̀͂͑̓ͣ̾͊̽̈̏h͉̬̖̟͕̜̩̬̤̖̲̥̫̥̻̠͋ͩ̋̓̄͐̋̿ͅͅe͍͙̗̩͚̗͈̼͔̘͔̱̩̼̙ͫ̅̑̋ͅy̜͎̰̪̲̥͇̟̱̭͙̰̙͎̪̲ͪ̒̿̋ ̺̣͖͙͙̜̩͇̰̭̞͆͂̎ͯ͗͑ͯ̔̑̾ͅp͕̼͔̩̥̭̮̳̄̄ͯ̊͊̆́̉͆͊ͦ̒̚a͕̭̥̭ͩ̈́ͨͪ͂͛ͬͤ̓ͭ̑́̽̓̐͗i̝̫̰̗̥̗͔͐̅̊ͨͣ̈ͪͬn̰̻̪̺̙̩̠̤̬̝͉̙̥̥̯̠̘̤͋̃͛̄̒̓͗̿̀ͣ̈́ͮ̓t̩̗̬̘̠̭̫͍͔̺̯͎̝̻̭̲̍̍̂̒̑̅ͪͪ̓ͭͪ̇̇ͭ̑ ̲͎͕̙̠̦̳̙͎̖̓̊͋̏̊ͭ̄ͯͤͪ̉ͭḭ͔̳̘͔̪̤͙̙͇̤̩̟̪̖͍̔ͮͣ̈́̆t̩̤͙̼͙̹͛̋̓̂.̺̙̠̳͇̦͚̺͎͖̹̐̉̎̃̈́̇̆̃ͥ̋ͩͧ̒͑̒̈

T̥̠̤̪̦̟̜̲̳̞ͣ͛̍ͮ̓̀̎͂̐̅̍̋̿̇h̯̖̣ͤ̀̆̒̍ͮ͛̎ͦ̿̋̽̅̒͌̊̚ẽ̬̯̤̤̂̃ͨ̓y̞̘͚̥͉̫̪̿ͣ̐ͦ̊ͧ͋̍͐͛̚ ̹̳̪͔͔͙̥̝̝̠̽ͦ̄̉̃ͪp͙̮̞̫͓̘̖̺̤̯͍̔ͭ̾ͣ̌̇͊͊̚ả̮̥͖̖̦͈̖͎̮̠̰̰̄̉ͫ̽́̍͋͒͗̌̊͌͆̉̇ͫi͕̙̬͉̖͎̖̹͖̬̒͗ͬ̒̋̓ͧͣͨ̏͐̉ͯͤ͆̚n͍̪̳͙̹͈̞̗̭̽ͦ̓ͬ͑̍̒ṭ̜̬͛̇̽̎̂̈́̈̍ͯ̍̑ͧ̂͐͂͋ ͇͇̞̩̜̞̩̣͔̙̩ͩ̓̉͌̈͂̀̌̔̉ͫ̊͑ͫ͗ͥ͂ͮḯ͚̘̭̮̜͇̺̟̱̬̹͕̠̣͋̑ͧ̌͌̆̊t̥̖͓̦̰̺̅͌̑̋ͮ̔̾ͫ̎ ̤͎̟̲̘͈̞͈̫̼͒ͭͫͧ̔͂́ͬ̊̉͊̀ͪ̅̍̎̇̚b͕̭̦͎̫͔͚̙̜̖̩̼͇͔͈̉̆͌̾ͧ͑̎ͣ͆̐̾ͮ̎̚ͅͅl̠͇̗̰̠͕̹̩͎͓̤̲̱̼̣͒̈́ͫ͋̂ͫ̍͂ͩ̍͐ͩͭ͗͊̄̆ͣ̆ḁ͈̬̱͇ͤ̃ͤc̼̙̝͔̘̘͖̦͎̱͉͙̤̈́͂ͥͥ̌ͫ͆k͍͔̼̺͈̲̠̠̋ͣ̈́ͯ̇ͧ̂̽͒͋͂̐͋̔͐̾ ̲̖̳̥͖̪̿̿ͬ̄ͨ̀ͫ̍͊ͧ̾̐̈̽͒͗͆͌ͯa͇̠̖̠̤̣̭͇͓̪̻̭͇͚̳͈͊̽̓̑̋̔̓̐͑̐͂̃ͮ̐ṇ̝̥̲͇͎͎͓͎̇̌͆ͬ̀̈ͫͭͯ̋ͤͤͮͫ̈́̂̐̚ͅd͔̳͔̭̫̲̩̞̰̜̣̘̝͉̼̱̳͖ͥͪ̃ͥ͂͒̐ ̗̪̖̟̝̙ͦ͐̂̈́̉̾i͓̰̝̳̼̝̲͔̭̫̋̾ͯͬ͛͂͆̿̅͐ͫ͗̿̈̏̚̚̚s͚̝̞͕̟̮̏ͭ͋ͫ́́ͪͥ͛̎ͭͅ ̰̱̠̦͕̯̼̣̲̭̖̳̞͉̼̹͍͙̓͆ͯ̂̀ͮͪͤͭ̂̋r̼͖̪͐̔̓̌͒ͦ̐̉̚e̼̖̝͉͚̣͕̺̦̭͎̙̗ͤ͋̏͌ͬͭ̐̉d͓͍̣̙͙̭͕̫̺̻͔̈̊̐͛͂͑͒ͭͬͩͩͭ͛͌̈̇͋d̥͖̬̪̮̩͈̳̮̰͇̟̣̠̩̳͚͎ͪ̏̈́͂ͮͥ̉̅̓e̗̺̰͎ͥ̽ͦͫ̍̈ͦ͋̀̎ͨ͂͗̌́ͦ̀̔r̮͍̠̦̝̺̘̻̝̳͎ͮ̽́͊ͤ͒̽́ͤ̊ ̱̺͍̫̣̲̘̰̔ͯ͌ͯ̎̊̃̃͊̓̏ͪ͆ͮ̈́ͨͬͥͭͅt͔̥̖̱͎̳̩͓̼͍̖̫̥̣̭̰͐̿ͩ͂͒̅ͤͣ̎̎͐̄̋̃̍̚h̲̳̳̩͍̺̝͇̻̥̝̫͎͚͆̿ͫ͒̎̚ͅa͈͙͉̰̋̑̄̽n̥͇̞̱̜̜͔͍̜͔͖̲͕͚̫ͭ̅ͧ͒͆̅̉̉̆ͅ ͍̙̮̼̹̥̘̘ͨ̎̎ͭ͊ͯ̄̄͗͋y̯͈̱̙ͬͫͨ̍̒ͣͭͭ̅̂̂͛ͤͧő̱̖̠̼͇͙̘̱̱̙̜̜͉̇͂ͨ̔ͅū͈͉̞̣ͭ̔̑̈́ͯ͛ͨ̐̅ ̦̣̭̘͇̺̱̝͋̄ͭ̋͑̂ͪͥͯ̚ͅṯ̝̼̻̺̳̬̰̪̰̫͔̝̗̥ͦ̓̾̆̆ͣͧͪ̎ͬ̅ͯͥ̾͛̚h̥͓̞͙͚̦͍̹̰̰̱̻͓̄̒ͧ̽ͤ̉i̺̟͈̩͈͓̩̺͚̳͙̗̘̭͍͍̺̺ͩͧ̃͐̔̆̒͋ͨ̐̃̐́ͭ̇̀n͚̣͖̤̮͉̻̯͕̤ͫ͆̃ͬ̋͋ͅk͓͇̝̠͎̯̬͖̖͉̗̼̩̫̪̜̗̉ͬ̍̾̄͗̋͑ͅͅ.̦̱̟̘̥̝͚̗̳̲̹̮̗͍̙͈͕̠̍ͣ͋̉̌

B̫̭̭͖͖̩̠̮̖̘̤̱̫͚͉̱̐ͪ̋̃͑͛̇ͧ̐ͩ̅́ͤ̈́ ͈̞͙͔̤̝̺̫̟̥͈̥͍̗̖͈ͭ̆͆ͯͭ̋̾̒̉̐͋̌̚̚ͅI̗̩̭̹̙̙̖̬̺̯͚̹̭̩̟͗ͨͣ̌͛̃̊͂̔͑̐͒̅̉ͅ ̯̦̖̩̬̙͕̜̤̰̗̂͑̌ͭ̎ͧͫ̂T̳̝̗͉̝͎̱̞͔͍͙́̾ͣͬ̎ͫͯ͋ͅ ̲̱̩͚̞͚͖ͦ͊̇ͨͮ̂͗ͤͤ̍̓ͨ̈́͂̀̍ͣͧC̞͕̦̫͕̪̲͕̪͓̺̬̋̒ͭ̒͗ͫ̅ ͈̬̹͓̞̝͎̣̾ͦ̂͂̒ͬ͆̒̑́̇ͫ̇̾̅̚ͅͅͅH̖̪̼̗̪̭̰̣̝͙̖͖̟̊ͮ̈́͑ͮ̆͛
                          gaarasonegirl

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxx
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

THOUGHTS :I'm surprised he went down so easily // You're all mine~

When Zaphora heard what Lucifer had said, she raised her eyebrow out of curiosity. Even she had problems getting Vladimir to get to sleep. So it would be interesting to see how Lucifer managed to do it. A smile curled her lips while he rocked Vladimir, making a funny one-sided conversation that made her laugh to herself. Watching him take care of Vladimir made her absolutely happy. Lucifer was coming into his own with being a father and that made her proud.

While Lucifer was getting Vladimir to bed, Zaphora walked into her bathroom and freshened up. She cleaned her makeup up and took her hair out from the bun, looking as it fell into place with a couple shakes. Her smile lit up as she made her way back in the bedroom, hearing Lucifer sneak out of the room where Vladimir slept in. A shocked look was on her face. How did he get him to fall asleep so easily? Maybe he was too tuckered out to fight sleep anymore. Who knew?

A quiet laugh escaped her lips as she was picked up and spun around, receiving a deep kiss. With the same amount of passion, she returned the kiss and wrapped her legs around his waist to keep her balance even. Hearing his words made her smile brighter. Lucifer knew just how to make her happy, didn't he?

"It sounds wonderful to me~ Now, where were we?" she said with a devious smile, kissing him again and wrapping her arms around his neck gently.

((TIMESKIP))

Firoru

Fatcat

User Image

User Image

because of my PRIDE
That's why
I'm the king of Pride
The king of Hell
The king of the world

►►►XXXXXHis body itched and it was a bit in pain. He woke up as he noticed Zaphora sleeping beside him. He smiled. He looked at her hand where she held the ring and pressed his hand on hers. Giving her a small peck on her cheek as he would get off of bed.

As he would walk towards the bathroom, he didn't hesitate to look at himself in the mirror where he was covered by Zaphora's scratches. He laughed softly as he would then noticed that it was still night.

Walking towards the bed, he laid again on her side, sliding his hand on her stomach as he would kiss her neck...

"I love you..."

User Image

I̻̳̪̱̼̻͖̰͙̝̘͇̪͌̊̌ͮ̓ͤ̋̾̎̐ͯ̾̆̏ͯͭͦͣ̄ ͙̣̟̳͇̦̗͔̔̏͛̔̌ͭ́̊͛̅ͥͅh̖̭͖̰̹̠̫̥̜̳̙̖͔̼̼͍͙ͬͧ̀̀ͯ̌̎ͣ̏̾̒ͣ̓̊ạ̪͓͖͐̃ͨ̂̅̋̍̒͋͋ͅv̫̩̬͉̞̦̮̯͎̩͐͊͑ͤ̑ͨͥ̓è͚̰͇̏̊ͮ̒ ͎͓̠͓̦ͤͣ́ͦ̃̾ͬ́̀̐̃͒ͭͅb̹̱̖̫͕̮̦̦͔̝̟̺ͨͯ͂ͯͧ̀̈́ͨͪ͒ͮ̀̉̌̚e̘̮̝͉̻̓̅̾ͭͬ͆e̖̞͈̲͓̖̰̮̦͚ͫͨ̿ͥ͑͊͒ͬ̽ͣ̆̓̍̊n͎̖͕̲͇̼̣̮̩̙̺̲̥ͣ͆̃̉̄̈́ͅͅ ̩͚̗̥̯̱̞͕̪̤͚͕̳͖͚͈͗̔ͭ̌̋̿̐ͭͧͭ̔̔͒ͯͦ̒͋̚i̯̗̩̙͎ͬͩ̄n̻̙̭͓̖͎̬̲͇̙͔̠͚ͬ̊ͯ͌ͯͥ͊͐̀͛ ̯̳̘͕͇̖̻͓̺̮͕͚̜̰̝̹̯͚̱̈͋̃ͫ̃̂̋̇ͭ̃̚h̳̬̝͒̑̾ͤ̈ͬ̄̿̀͌̔ͮͬͩ̓ͦ̚e͎̠̬̼͉͓̻͕̩̞͓͕͖̳̣̻̺̳͂ͮͬͫͫ́̔ͧ̏̄͗͒̋̐̽͑ͫ͗̚l͖̹͈͍̟̜̱̱̻̠͕̺̫͍̗̞̼ͬ͒̓͑̄ͣͤ̆͐ͫ̅ͣ̇͂̉ͭͥ̎͐ͅͅl̼͍̠͇̟̗̣̘̜̯͕̙̱͐͛͛̓ͪ͑ͅ.͈̲͉̳̘͉̼̫̳̗̰̹̖͖̼̖̬̇̆ͮ̌ͨ̉ͬ͊̇̓̓ͪ̾̌̉̑͋.̠̘̟̻̩̫̪̥͍ͦ͗̽͋̂͗͒ͤ̓͗̌̇̋ͭͧ͛̈͌ͅͅ.̣̦͚̗ͪͭͪ̾̑̍̈́ͨ͐̃ͨ̐̆͒ ̞͇͖͙̞͙̺͕͇̤̰͖̠̦͍͈͔́̽̈́̎̍̂͊̚a͈̳̺͇͖̺̼͍͍̦͊ͥ́̄̿̿̽̍͊͗ͫ̿͂͊͗n̳̺̮̻̮̰̱͇͚̠͍̲̿̉ͭ̉͐̔̌̆ͮͧͤ͊̿͛ͪd̦̠͔̖ͭ̆͋ ͎̩͉̰̟̮̰̗̰̰̇ͦ̎̐̀̌ͧ̾̃̓̐͑̒̀̄i͔͚̮̩̳͎̼̳͎̞͔͈̹͖̗̜̼̾̿̅̌s͈̗̺̫̙͍̣̰͉̃ͮͬ͗̍̾͆͆͑ͪ͊͛̾ ̺̣̬̝͖̹̹̥̥̙̝ͧ͐̀ͣ̍̃̑ͦ̍̆̂̐ͫn̲̭̱̘̖̠͉̮̫̠͚͈̼͉̟̱͙̊͑͒̋̓͆ͩͅô͈̩͇̖̦̩̦͚̰͖͒͒̀̎̃ͮ͗ͨ̈́̇̈́͋̎̓̾̐̒̚ṱ̦̻̟̩͎̖̖̪ͧ̑̄ͧ́̓̈͋̂̔̆̒ͨ ̱̼̭̙͚̠̫͖̠̳͓̤̭̣̟͖͙͊ͬ͛̈͌ͦͦͬ͛̒͊ͤͫ̿ͯ̾ͬ̅p̼̰̯̻͚̝͈͓͎͇̼̗̜͙̭̐̏̒̈r͖̺̰̃ͤͣͥe͙͈͇͍͕͙̦̥̤̳̱̦̤̱̬̝͇͛ͪ̐ͬ͛͐̿̿̍͛̅̋̽ͮͥ͂͛ͨͨt̫̮̯̮̬̯̦̥̙̖̙̥̦̝̺̄̇͑̃̌͂̓ͪ͛t̞̯̳̣̠̣̜̞̙͈͇̤̤ͧ̆̈́̏̊̇̇̿̐͋̋ͥͯ̓̎̾̒y̠̲̰͍͚͖͙̻̹̏̽̔ͤ͑ͮ͌͐͂̽̈́ ͍̘̦͕̯̮̜̦̫͚̎ͧͭͩ̋̊́a͙̤͔̤͉̻ͩͦ̿ͦ̈̃͗ͭ̚s̲̗̝̻̙͇͈͇ͮ̒ͥ̎̽ͅ ̫͉̦̱͇͔͍̥̖͕͕͓̹̠͓̱̝́ͨ́̓̆̂̾̿t̫͕̱̺̣̼̰̮͛̐ͮͯ͊̀͂͑̓ͣ̾͊̽̈̏h͉̬̖̟͕̜̩̬̤̖̲̥̫̥̻̠͋ͩ̋̓̄͐̋̿ͅͅe͍͙̗̩͚̗͈̼͔̘͔̱̩̼̙ͫ̅̑̋ͅy̜͎̰̪̲̥͇̟̱̭͙̰̙͎̪̲ͪ̒̿̋ ̺̣͖͙͙̜̩͇̰̭̞͆͂̎ͯ͗͑ͯ̔̑̾ͅp͕̼͔̩̥̭̮̳̄̄ͯ̊͊̆́̉͆͊ͦ̒̚a͕̭̥̭ͩ̈́ͨͪ͂͛ͬͤ̓ͭ̑́̽̓̐͗i̝̫̰̗̥̗͔͐̅̊ͨͣ̈ͪͬn̰̻̪̺̙̩̠̤̬̝͉̙̥̥̯̠̘̤͋̃͛̄̒̓͗̿̀ͣ̈́ͮ̓t̩̗̬̘̠̭̫͍͔̺̯͎̝̻̭̲̍̍̂̒̑̅ͪͪ̓ͭͪ̇̇ͭ̑ ̲͎͕̙̠̦̳̙͎̖̓̊͋̏̊ͭ̄ͯͤͪ̉ͭḭ͔̳̘͔̪̤͙̙͇̤̩̟̪̖͍̔ͮͣ̈́̆t̩̤͙̼͙̹͛̋̓̂.̺̙̠̳͇̦͚̺͎͖̹̐̉̎̃̈́̇̆̃ͥ̋ͩͧ̒͑̒̈

T̥̠̤̪̦̟̜̲̳̞ͣ͛̍ͮ̓̀̎͂̐̅̍̋̿̇h̯̖̣ͤ̀̆̒̍ͮ͛̎ͦ̿̋̽̅̒͌̊̚ẽ̬̯̤̤̂̃ͨ̓y̞̘͚̥͉̫̪̿ͣ̐ͦ̊ͧ͋̍͐͛̚ ̹̳̪͔͔͙̥̝̝̠̽ͦ̄̉̃ͪp͙̮̞̫͓̘̖̺̤̯͍̔ͭ̾ͣ̌̇͊͊̚ả̮̥͖̖̦͈̖͎̮̠̰̰̄̉ͫ̽́̍͋͒͗̌̊͌͆̉̇ͫi͕̙̬͉̖͎̖̹͖̬̒͗ͬ̒̋̓ͧͣͨ̏͐̉ͯͤ͆̚n͍̪̳͙̹͈̞̗̭̽ͦ̓ͬ͑̍̒ṭ̜̬͛̇̽̎̂̈́̈̍ͯ̍̑ͧ̂͐͂͋ ͇͇̞̩̜̞̩̣͔̙̩ͩ̓̉͌̈͂̀̌̔̉ͫ̊͑ͫ͗ͥ͂ͮḯ͚̘̭̮̜͇̺̟̱̬̹͕̠̣͋̑ͧ̌͌̆̊t̥̖͓̦̰̺̅͌̑̋ͮ̔̾ͫ̎ ̤͎̟̲̘͈̞͈̫̼͒ͭͫͧ̔͂́ͬ̊̉͊̀ͪ̅̍̎̇̚b͕̭̦͎̫͔͚̙̜̖̩̼͇͔͈̉̆͌̾ͧ͑̎ͣ͆̐̾ͮ̎̚ͅͅl̠͇̗̰̠͕̹̩͎͓̤̲̱̼̣͒̈́ͫ͋̂ͫ̍͂ͩ̍͐ͩͭ͗͊̄̆ͣ̆ḁ͈̬̱͇ͤ̃ͤc̼̙̝͔̘̘͖̦͎̱͉͙̤̈́͂ͥͥ̌ͫ͆k͍͔̼̺͈̲̠̠̋ͣ̈́ͯ̇ͧ̂̽͒͋͂̐͋̔͐̾ ̲̖̳̥͖̪̿̿ͬ̄ͨ̀ͫ̍͊ͧ̾̐̈̽͒͗͆͌ͯa͇̠̖̠̤̣̭͇͓̪̻̭͇͚̳͈͊̽̓̑̋̔̓̐͑̐͂̃ͮ̐ṇ̝̥̲͇͎͎͓͎̇̌͆ͬ̀̈ͫͭͯ̋ͤͤͮͫ̈́̂̐̚ͅd͔̳͔̭̫̲̩̞̰̜̣̘̝͉̼̱̳͖ͥͪ̃ͥ͂͒̐ ̗̪̖̟̝̙ͦ͐̂̈́̉̾i͓̰̝̳̼̝̲͔̭̫̋̾ͯͬ͛͂͆̿̅͐ͫ͗̿̈̏̚̚̚s͚̝̞͕̟̮̏ͭ͋ͫ́́ͪͥ͛̎ͭͅ ̰̱̠̦͕̯̼̣̲̭̖̳̞͉̼̹͍͙̓͆ͯ̂̀ͮͪͤͭ̂̋r̼͖̪͐̔̓̌͒ͦ̐̉̚e̼̖̝͉͚̣͕̺̦̭͎̙̗ͤ͋̏͌ͬͭ̐̉d͓͍̣̙͙̭͕̫̺̻͔̈̊̐͛͂͑͒ͭͬͩͩͭ͛͌̈̇͋d̥͖̬̪̮̩͈̳̮̰͇̟̣̠̩̳͚͎ͪ̏̈́͂ͮͥ̉̅̓e̗̺̰͎ͥ̽ͦͫ̍̈ͦ͋̀̎ͨ͂͗̌́ͦ̀̔r̮͍̠̦̝̺̘̻̝̳͎ͮ̽́͊ͤ͒̽́ͤ̊ ̱̺͍̫̣̲̘̰̔ͯ͌ͯ̎̊̃̃͊̓̏ͪ͆ͮ̈́ͨͬͥͭͅt͔̥̖̱͎̳̩͓̼͍̖̫̥̣̭̰͐̿ͩ͂͒̅ͤͣ̎̎͐̄̋̃̍̚h̲̳̳̩͍̺̝͇̻̥̝̫͎͚͆̿ͫ͒̎̚ͅa͈͙͉̰̋̑̄̽n̥͇̞̱̜̜͔͍̜͔͖̲͕͚̫ͭ̅ͧ͒͆̅̉̉̆ͅ ͍̙̮̼̹̥̘̘ͨ̎̎ͭ͊ͯ̄̄͗͋y̯͈̱̙ͬͫͨ̍̒ͣͭͭ̅̂̂͛ͤͧő̱̖̠̼͇͙̘̱̱̙̜̜͉̇͂ͨ̔ͅū͈͉̞̣ͭ̔̑̈́ͯ͛ͨ̐̅ ̦̣̭̘͇̺̱̝͋̄ͭ̋͑̂ͪͥͯ̚ͅṯ̝̼̻̺̳̬̰̪̰̫͔̝̗̥ͦ̓̾̆̆ͣͧͪ̎ͬ̅ͯͥ̾͛̚h̥͓̞͙͚̦͍̹̰̰̱̻͓̄̒ͧ̽ͤ̉i̺̟͈̩͈͓̩̺͚̳͙̗̘̭͍͍̺̺ͩͧ̃͐̔̆̒͋ͨ̐̃̐́ͭ̇̀n͚̣͖̤̮͉̻̯͕̤ͫ͆̃ͬ̋͋ͅk͓͇̝̠͎̯̬͖̖͉̗̼̩̫̪̜̗̉ͬ̍̾̄͗̋͑ͅͅ.̦̱̟̘̥̝͚̗̳̲̹̮̗͍̙͈͕̠̍ͣ͋̉̌

B̫̭̭͖͖̩̠̮̖̘̤̱̫͚͉̱̐ͪ̋̃͑͛̇ͧ̐ͩ̅́ͤ̈́ ͈̞͙͔̤̝̺̫̟̥͈̥͍̗̖͈ͭ̆͆ͯͭ̋̾̒̉̐͋̌̚̚ͅI̗̩̭̹̙̙̖̬̺̯͚̹̭̩̟͗ͨͣ̌͛̃̊͂̔͑̐͒̅̉ͅ ̯̦̖̩̬̙͕̜̤̰̗̂͑̌ͭ̎ͧͫ̂T̳̝̗͉̝͎̱̞͔͍͙́̾ͣͬ̎ͫͯ͋ͅ ̲̱̩͚̞͚͖ͦ͊̇ͨͮ̂͗ͤͤ̍̓ͨ̈́͂̀̍ͣͧC̞͕̦̫͕̪̲͕̪͓̺̬̋̒ͭ̒͗ͫ̅ ͈̬̹͓̞̝͎̣̾ͦ̂͂̒ͬ͆̒̑́̇ͫ̇̾̅̚ͅͅͅH̖̪̼̗̪̭̰̣̝͙̖͖̟̊ͮ̈́͑ͮ̆͛
                          gaarasonegirl

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxx
            xxx

THOUGHTS :Nothing ATM

Zaphora had fallen asleep shortly after their deeds, showing just how tired she truly was after a long night like that. Her breath came softly, her body moving up and down softly whilist she slept. Zaphora was lying on her stomach, her ring hand facing Lucifer. Black and white locks flowed all around her, hiding her face slightly.

After a few hours of sleep, Zaphora felt cold for a few minutes. Perhaps Lucifer had gotten up to do something? She turned over soon after, feeling him slide his hand on her stomach and kiss her neck. An adorable tired groan escaped her lips, snuggling up close to him to keep warm.

"You're lucky I love you too. Otherwise you'd have a black eye for waking me up~" she teased, a tired tone emanating in her voice. The tired young woman then turned to face him, wrapping her arms underneath his and tracing his shoulders. Small kisses were planted on his collarbone, showing affection while she got comfortable.

Firoru

Fatcat

User Image

User Image

because of my PRIDE
That's why
I'm the king of Pride
The king of Hell
The king of the world

►►►XXXXXHe laughed softly as she would mention him about having a black eye. He smiled as he would kiss her forehead and rub her back, gently sliding his hand under her underwear to touch her buttocks, just to tease her.

"Please..." his voice was bit hoarse "if I was a piece of paper you would have shred me to pieces..."

He kissed her neck as he would say this, hugging her close to him, a bit tight as he would smell her, falling asleep slowly again.

User Image

gaarasonegirl

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxx
            xxx

THOUGHTS :He's teasing me, isn't he? //

Feeling where his hand trailed down to made her jump slightly, not expecting him to do that all of a sudden. A tired chuckle escaped, making her curl up closer to Lucifer. Hearing what he said made her grin. Lucifer sounded like she abused him. Which, obviously, wasn't the case at all. She was just rough~ What could she say?

"If I recall correctly, you didn't oppose my actions~" she spoke softly, falling back asleep while being held in Lucifer's arms.

Firoru

Fatcat

User Image

User Image

because of my PRIDE
That's why
I'm the king of Pride
The king of Hell
The king of the world

►►►XXXXXAfter a couple of hours, it was already morning. But the cries of the unknown child that he barely held last night could be heard in the whole room. He forgot for a moment that he was a father, that he had an innoncent being in his care and in his presence. Wincing a bit, Sam sat on the bed, holding his head.

"Zaphora..." he called her softly "Vladmir is crying..."

At this point, he didn't know what to do. He was nervous and somehow a bit terrified to ******** things up and they didn't worked out. But he was ready to take responsability and if he had to learn, he would and that was okay.

Sam looked at his watch that was around his wrist. He sighed softly. He had to return and check the damages and everything. He didn't wanted to leave... he sat in the bed, rubbing his eyes, yawning... looking like a tired child.

User Image

gaarasonegirl

Fatcat

User Image

User Image

C l o s ey o u re y e s
S om a n yd a y sg ob y
E a s yt of i n dw h a t ' sw r o n g
H a r d e rt of i n dw h a t ' sr i g h t

Ib e l i e v e di ny o u
Ic a ns h o wy o ut h a tIc a ns e er i g h tt h r o u g h
A l ly o u re m p t yl i e s
Iw o n ' ts t a yl o n g
I nt h i sw o r l ds ow r o n g

►►You know this whole' I laugh in the face of death' thing? It's crap. I can see right through it..◄◄

User Image

XXXXXXXWaking up, Vaelora looked around and noticed that it was already morning. She went to bed early, sober and by herself and she felt a bit good. Probably Ansel would be outside and she would be pissed and mad about it, but she couldn't help it.

Yes...

Ansel probably would face the consequences if he went to the bar. He could be fired or something and it would be weird since they would be missing a sin. Vaelora rubbed her head as she would walk towards her mirror looking for her glasses, then she would stretch taking a deep breath, since she was going to see Ansel.

"Morning..."

User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxx
            xxx

THOUGHTS :God my head hurts.... // He's probably hungry poor baby // Sam looks absolutely tired..I'll take care of Vladimir //

Daybreak came a couple hours after Sam and Zaphora had fallen asleep. She was breathing quietly, facing Sam while the covers covered her backside. Her black and white flowing locks covered her back and shoulders. Soon enough, the cries of her small child rang through the entire bedroom. Sam moved and sat up, causing the blankets to move and her warmth to escape from beneath. He then told her that Vladimir was crying, causing her to slowly wake up and groan.

"...Mmmm.....He's probably hungry love....Can you bring him to me while I get dressed?.... Or do you need to get going?....." she spoke groggily, sitting up on the bed while her hair covered up her bust. Sing the way Sam looked made her smile tiredly. Zaphora then proceeded to scoot over to Sam and wrapped her arms around his waist. It was obvious that she was still trying to wake up. All the drinking and "events" that happened last night took a lot out of her. Her fingers were trailing his waistline, hugging him close to her while she kissed his neck, waiting for a response from her fiancé.

Firoru

Fatcat

User Image

User Image

because of my PRIDE
That's why
I'm the king of Pride
The king of Hell
The king of the world

►►►XXXXXKissing her forehead, Sam stood up and grabbed his short pants, putting them on. Looking at Zaphora, he ran his hand on her face and walked towards the door and opened it slowly.

The day was bright already and the light would penetrate the apartment where he was. His tattoos were showing as he would scratch the back of his neck. He was tired after the long night that Zaphora gave him. He laughed a bit at the though of it and walked towards the room where Vladmir was.

Opening the door, the child was crying. Calmly and carefully, Sam began to make shushing sounds as he would hold the child and walk with him towards Zaphora's room.

"Honey..."

Vladmir was holding Sam's hand and sucking his index finger.

"I think we have preferences now..."

He laughed softly.

User Image

gaarasonegirl

Feral Kitten

10,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Toxically-Tipsy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Ansel•Gluttony•Hungrig

Ansel was lying on the carpet. He was wide eyed and a bit sweaty. He looked really sickly, his lips were pale and his skin was sallow. The tissue surrounding his damaged eye was especially bright and furious red. He had dried blood on the lid. He had been bleeding profusely last night and he couldn't sleep because of his eye and his nightmare. He would close his eyes and see his father, forcing his eyes open.

Fatcat

User Image

User Image

C l o s ey o u re y e s
S om a n yd a y sg ob y
E a s yt of i n dw h a t ' sw r o n g
H a r d e rt of i n dw h a t ' sr i g h t

Ib e l i e v e di ny o u
Ic a ns h o wy o ut h a tIc a ns e er i g h tt h r o u g h
A l ly o u re m p t yl i e s
Iw o n ' ts t a yl o n g
I nt h i sw o r l ds ow r o n g

►►You know this whole' I laugh in the face of death' thing? It's crap. I can see right through it..◄◄

User Image

XXXXXXXNoticing Ansel condition, Vaelora faster rushed to him to check on him. She took a deep breath as she would look at him, sweating and his eye had dry blood cloths. She wasn't sure about what to do, but she was somehow annoyed at the fact that she didn't do a good job fixing him. Instead she grabbed a piece of tissue with antibiotics and began cleaning his face.

"Goddamn it, Ansel... why didn't you ******** woke me up?"

She began to search for her phone frantically and look out for it.

"Ansel, please..."

User Image

Feral Kitten

10,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Toxically-Tipsy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Ansel•Gluttony•Hungrig

"Vhat are you looking for?" He rasped. His left eye was blood shot and he hadn't wanted to wake her up because she wasn't too pleasant to wake up and he had bothered her enough yesterday. He wondered how she could care for him at all. All he had ever good for was causing trouble, eating, and carrying really heavy stuff.

Quote:
                        Firoru

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxx
            xxx

THOUGHTS :How does he keep Vladimir so calm? // Maybe Vladimir is curious about his father //

Smiling tiredly when Sam kissed her forehead and ran his hand gently down her face, Zaphora stretched and yawned. The light from the outside was blocked in her bedroom, seeing as though her thick curtains blocked out the sun. Anyone who knew her knew that bright lights annoyed her in the mornings. So it was better to just let her wake up at her own pace.

With the red silk sheets wrapped around her bust, Zaphora climbed out of bed and stumbled to her closet. She managed to braid her hair wiggly while she found an outfit: a white tank and black boyshorts. Hey, better to be comfortable than not~ Soon after dressing, she heard the calls of her fiancé and rushed quickly info the room. Motherly instincts kicked in when Sam used a different term of endearment. So when she came into the room only to see her son holding Sam's hand, she laughed and shook of her mini heart attack.

"I have no idea how you make him so calm! He prefers you because you're new and interesting. You don't put him down for naps or scold him, yet anyway~" Zaphora teased before walking over to them and kissing Vladimir's cheek, feeling him she loved him in Russian. A peck on the lips for Sam followed after, a smile showing on her face.

"Now, he needs to be fed and changed. You need to get to the club for damages, yah? So I'll take care of him so the Sins don't get curious. Unless you want to stay and help?" she said calmly while Vladimir babbled his baby talk, mouthing on Sam's finger with intent.

Firoru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces