X
X
X
X
X
X
What is not mine, is mine now.
X

XXXXXXX The whole night, all she could feel was a warm. The formed body that held her, compared that she was female and obviously smaller than the body whom held it... at first it felt strange since a man was holding her close. Even if nothing happened, Vaelora felt at peace and still a little weird, since it was the first time...but she felt fine, nothing to be afraid of, nothing to be scared of.

Morning.

The morning light was hurting Vaelora like a vampire would get hurt from sunlight. Her eyes were towards the door and there was an arm around her waist. and under her neck. As she turned around to see, Sebastian was sound asleep laying beside her. Last night she couldn't sleep, she was somehow lonely and she decided to crawl in bed with him. All she did was sleep on his chest like a baby, and then his warm, the melodies of his heart and the embrace made her fall asleep fast as she would just doze away without the need of drinking alcohol. No wonder, no wonder she felt lonely, afraid and unprotected when sleeping alone. All she needed was somebody beside her. Somebody who she could trust.

Carefully, removing his arm from her waist, she walked quietly and silently towards the bathroom where she took her shower. Grabbing her purse, she began to check her phone. Low battery and no notifications. That sucks... she was hoping to receive news from Zonia... probably she was dead or something...

Walking towards the window, there was snow everywhere. Shoot! She had to walk towards her place to get her clothes and probably if some of her small weapons were there, get them. She could leave discretely and probably let Sebastian find out that she was gone, or just wait till he woke up and then leave. Vaelora bit her lower lip thinking about it as she would play with her piercings. Her hair was a mess and some of it was on her face that she used both of her hands to untie it and then tie it again.

Walking towards the living room, she grabbed her clothes and checked if they smelled okay. They were cold and didn't smell at all... maybe getting ready without bothering Sebastian was fine.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

"I am very comfortable with conflict,
be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
My father was a mediator, a bridge maker.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Fatcat

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXThe sound of traffic and the sound of Vladmir crying made Sam open his eyes as the room would still be dark since black curtains were covering the windows. Zaphora was sleeping beside him as he would keep his arm warped around her. Carefully, he sat on the bed, pulled his hair back and yawned. Still sitting while he rubbed his eyes with his hand, couldn't help it but keep yawning and looking around the dark room... as then Vladmir would be shushed and then a small commotion in the kitchen... probably Zaphora's cousin was feeding his son. What a useless father he was, that was his job. Ha.

Again, he couldn't help it but cuddle Zaphora. He was still drowsy, so he leaned towards her neck as he would hold her body too close to him and try to wake her... gently.

"Mmm..."

He sighed softly as he would kiss her cheek.

Such a prettyfied mess I am...

User Image

How art thou fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How art thou cut down to the ground, which dids't weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart,
I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.

gaarasonegirl

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Will I ] EVER get to Where it is that I a m G o i n g . . ?
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx STELLAR !!
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

z a p h o r a  - lurena b l a c k w o o d

COMPANY :Azzie // Vladimir // Lucifer //
                                                THOUGHTS : Can I sleep longer?.... // He's so warm....Do I have to get up?..... //
                                                SONG IN HEAD: Nothing ATM
                                                OUTFIT: >;P  

Car horns and chatter from outside rang muffled through the apartment. Thank goodness her black curtains blocked the sun from entering her humble abode. Otherwise the Russian b***h would come out to murder anyone within close range. That would have ended badly for poor Sam. But with the way he woke her up, how could she possibly be furious?

Feeling his warmth leave her, Zaphora turned slightly, starting to wake up. The silk sheets covered her hips, leaving everything else exposed. It was only until he started cuddling her again and started kissing her neck that she stretched and groaned tiredly. What time was it? Was Vladimir alright? God her head hurt....Slowly opening her eyes, Zaphora played with Sam's hair and groaned tiredly.

"Mmmmm.......Is Vladimir okay?.....Oh......Good morning moya lyubov~" she mumbled softly, wrapping her arms around his neck. She didn't want to get up.....Did she have to? All she wanted to do was stay in bed and cuddle with Sam. His warmth was a great comfort~

Firoru

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fortyeight....Fortynine.....Fifty

And that was that she supposed, looking at the clock. It was around 8'oclock, time to get prepped for work...

She had guessed right that night, sleep was not on her bodies agenda... maybe an hour or two before she gave up. It was funny, she used to be a good sleepy up until a few years ago. It wasn't all bad, luckily the gym she went to opened at pretty good hours, she had managed to complete here routine before work! She smiled at the thought as she headed into the locker room. From there it was just a quick shower and changing out of her gym cloths. The shower itself was cold and miserable, much like the weather outside, but enough about that. Once all that boring stuff no one wants to see was over and done with and she was back into her regular clothing, it was time for breakfast.
She checked her phone, she still had of time for a bagel considering it was just across the street. The coffee there was crap compared to what she liked, but the bagels... oohhh the bagels were good. She was practically drooling just thinking about them...

The trip across the street was just as quick cold and miserable as the shower, which was just as cold and... never mind, you get the point. The point is she got into that shop as quick as possible. She took a seat at a window booth and ordered her coffee, she didn't really need a table for four but the place was packed and there wasn't really any other options. They would just have to deal with it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fatcat

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXSam hid his face on Zaphora's hair as he would take a deep breath and hug her tighter. Goddamn it. It was morning. He had to work, do a couple of errands and ******** that s**t. He wanted to sleep. Last night was intense. He could call Marcus or Sebastian or the twins to take over, but them that would make a fuss. ******** it, ******** it. He just clinged on Zaphora and held her tight, grabbing the sheets and covering them both.

"Not morning still, ******** that."

Sam just made it darker with the sheets. It was too dark that they couldn't see themselves. Sam was too tired, exhausted and too bothered to think that he had to go to the bar, recruit two people more and well, also to make errands. Exhaustion was taking his life, his sleeping time and his free time. All he wanted was to go to the gym and practice kickboxing to ease his stress... just thinking about it got him tense.

User Image

gaarasonegirl

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
【At his apartment with Vaelora】
〖Amused and flirty〗
❝ You're not going anywhere ❞
((OOC: xp ))
This is what I'm wearing now

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XX When Sebastian woke up, three things happened. First, his eyes burned from the light coming like a bee, stinging his eyes. Second, rolling around, he felt off the bed, tangled with all the sheets, making him an instant burrito and third, there was suppose to be a person sleeping and wasn't.

He cursed while yawning, scratching his bed hair. Ergh, he must look awful right now. It was such a nice sleep too. That sweet warm surrounding him like an extra blanket, so wonderful. He could definitively sleep like that again if asked. He didn't mind as long as he could cuddle. Untangling from the puffy covers, Sebastian walked to the bathroom to do what he normally did in the morning. He didn't feel like taking a bath yet but his mind was racing early in the morning. In his hand, he looked down at the phone and he smiled. Just as promised, Marcus had called him and two times at that but he'll text him later. Right now, opening the door quietly, he tip toed behind the little mouse taking her clothes and smelling it.

What was Vaelora doing? She thought she was going to escape so easily from him today? Ohhhhh, she had something coming.

Without making his presence known, his arms came behind her, hugging her and trapping her between a tight embrace and an equally tight chest. Going to her ear, he couldn't help tease her a little. "Are you always like this with men? Getting away from them? Oh, my sweet girl, you don't know this man" He whispered sensually and kissed her neck.

He was fully awake now.XX

Firoru

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX While she was smelling her clothes to make sure that she wasn't going to smell like a weirdo she just let a smile out. The strange thing came later. The embrace that she felt. The arms that hugged her, the chest behind her back and well the whole body behind her. Her body shivered and she got goosebumps and the worst thing of all was his voice. What the hell was Sebastian doing? Men? What men? What she was going to say about this? She wasn't sure of what to tell him or how to react. She just stood still and began blushing horribly. The tough Vaelora, not scared of people... suddenly was nervous because Sebastian was hugging her.

But men, what men? She never have been with men.

"Ah...!" she jumped "S...Sebastian... what are you talking about?"

She still was getting goosebumps and they were noticeable. She was blushing horribly and right now she wished she had her hair loose to hide her face. She was embarrassed.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

〖Way too amused〗
❝ Omg, her reaction! I should take a pic and post it on FB ❞
((OOC: whee ))

XX This was just too much for his little heart. He didn't mean to make the girl melt and give her the chills. He couldn't help it! She looked so vulnerable and alone, it was called for. The giggles coming from his throat couldn't be stopped on time and he began to laugh horribly, crunching down to hold his stomach and the fit of chuckles. Ah, he was horrible. He would never to this with people he didn't trust and by the look of Vae's face, if she could and he knew she would, his face would be a bloody pulp of sadness right now but that wasn't the case here. The flush on the woman's face, that wonderful pinkish color flowed across her cheeks and neck in a way she looked like a delicious fruit, a strawberry maybe. He thought about it for a minute. Her face made him hungry suddenly, too.

Drying his eyes and panting from the giggles still holding him down, Sebastian hugged the girl once more and kissed her forehead, heading to the kitchen.

"That was a good laugh, thanks Vae. Now, if you think you're going to escape from me today, that's a big no. I know you can hold me down but today you're my princess and princesses need to eat and don't even think about putting those clothes on today. I have some clothes that will fit you. I have too many chicks in my life and they leave their things everyone when they're crashing on my humble home. Sit down and that's an order"

He started to hum a silly tune as he got some pans and skillet from under the sink, cleaning them quickly to search for ingredients. "What do you want to eat today?" XX

Firoru

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxx
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

THOUGHTS : Vladimir needs some sunlight // Maybe a family picnic....Or a family outing.... //

Groaning tiredly while he spoke, Zaphora kept hugging onto Sam. Her free leg ran up the back of his leg before resting on top of it. Her tiredness was showing. But, with a 7 month old, staying in bed wasn't much of an option. Curling his hair in her fingers gently, she yawned and stretched.

"Mmmmm.......We need to get up.....I wish we could stay like this all day......But Vlad needs to go outside and we need to not be lazy~" she teased tiredly, kissing the top of his head and running her fingers on his back to run away the tension.

Firoru

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX Cruel. That was animal cruelty. Vaelora faster blushed more and her cheeks puffed as soon Sebastian began to laugh. He touched her. Not counting last night. He touched, kissed her chest and gave her goosebumps. That was the first time a man did something like this. Better be quiet. Better be quiet.

As soon Sebastian told her about sitting down. It was like automatic. She faster sat like an obedient person would do. Her hands were on her lap as she would still be blushing. Looking towards her hands, she was still wearing his lazy clothes. And wait, he had ladies staying here? Well interesting. He was gay, no? But okay. She was too... or... just doubting herself like always to the end of the world.

Food? When was the last time she ate? She didn't eat yesterday, and the day before. So Vaelora was basically so hungry that her stomach growled so low that she looked at Sebastian and shrugged a bit.

"Um... whatever you want to eat?"

Vaelora wasn't fond of eating. When she was home, beside being beaten to exhaustion, she sometimes wouldn't eat in the whole day. She got used to it, so she could last at least three days without food till she was exhausted and probably sick. Her hands began to rub her thighs as she would let a smile.

"I rarely eat breakfast, so... whatever you want."

She nodded.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Fatcat

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXHe let out a whine and clinged more to her. He just didn't want to wake up. It was too early.

"Nuu... a little more..."

He pulled her more closer to him, almost pinning her. Also it was cold. Who the hell wanted to wake up in this cold weather when the bed was too comfy and warm.

"Just more. Anna got this... whatever her name is..."

He said drowsily.

User Image

gaarasonegirl

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxx
            xxx

THOUGHTS : Vladimir needs some sunlight // Maybe a family picnic....Or a family outing.... //

"We can go kickboxing and shooting if you're willing to get up...I'll give you a good back rub so you aren't so tense.....Sound fair moya lyubov?" she said, bringing Sam close to her and hugging him close. Ana didn't need to take care of Vladimir completely. She had asked her just to protect him. She was doing her a favor by caring and protecting him. Zaphora hated feeling lazy and it had been two days since she had been able to work out. And maybe a couple's workout would settle his nerves~

Firoru

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Tired, Grumpy
::█ Location: Brooklyn ;; Evie's Apartment
::█ Company: Maya
::█ Thoughts: "Did she even ******** sleep?"
::█ OOC: Yaaaay Felix!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh...." Felix moaned as his eyes struggled to stay open. He was positioned on his back when he sat up, rubbing his eyes as he felt for his glasses on the night stand. That's right, he remembered, I spent the night at Evelyn's again. His earthy green eyes adjusted to the dim sunlight that entered the room as he put his glasses on. Felix looked to his side only to find it empty. Where did she go now?

Felix looked around the room, removing the covers from his legs and sat on the edge, feet swinging to the ground. He yawned as he slicked his hair back, only to feel a headband on his head. In a groggy state, he pulled it off his head to examine it. He didn't remember putting anything in his hair. It was fuzzy and white and.... BUNNY EARS? Felix grumbled under his breath. That damn sister of his.

He stood up. Felix was quite tall, standing at about 6'4. His back was broad and his muscles lean as they were wrapped under a thin grey thermal. His hair--messy and jet black and too long for his liking but he didn't want to go get it cut. He hated the small talk from the barbers. Felix caught a glimpse of the window only to find it frosted over as snow fell. In September? That was odd, he thought. He walked over to the dresser across from the bed, pulling the charger off his phone as he checked his messages.

[Message from Eve] : "[1]Fifi~ Went to work! Be back in a couple hours!! Please take kitty to class. Love yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo [2]oooooooooooooooooooooou!!! <3 ^^" [sent at 6:45AM]
Felix sighed as he looked at the time. 8:00AM. "Jesus ******** Christ. Did she even sleep last night?"

Felix walked to the bathroom, relieving himself, then washing his hands and brushing his teeth. He splashed water on his face, looking into the mirror and observing it rush down the contours of his jaw. Felix grumbled again, looking at the dark circles under his eyes. "I need coffee.." Coming back into the master bedroom, he put on his pair of black jeans and his black hoodie.

He shut Evie's door behind him, looking at the other bedroom door down the hallway. He walked down, stopping short in front of the already open door noticing that the little girl, with short fluffy black hair struggling to put on a pair of black boots. Felix flashed a small smile--a rare occurrence that only she could easily bring out of him. The girl perked her head up, flashing familiar green eyes back at Felix. A pout crossed her lips. "Oji! I need your help!!!" She complained. He entered the bedroom, bending down as she sat on the edge of her bed. Felix chuckled softly. It was too hard to say his name, too hard to say uncle, so they agreed on 'oji'; not even the proper way to say uncle in Japanese but close enough.

He slide her black boots into place, complimenting the pink cat patterned white tights and her black overall dress. He stood up, going to her closet. "Did you look outside?" He asked, looking for a jacket. She nodded her head profusely. "It's snooooowinggg!" She exclaimed as she kicked her feet. He smiled, finding a jacket. She stood up with her arms out as she helped her put it on. "Ready to go, Maya?" With intensity, she saluted Felix. "Maya Thompson! Ready to go!!!" He sighed. Just like her damn mother. Maya giggled, putting on a small backpack and following Felix out the door.

Felix walked, bending down to hold Maya's hand. It was a hassle because of the height difference, but he didn't mind. He loved his niece. They walked for some time, even switched over to a piggy back ride until they reached the preschool. He set Maya down, entering the building. They walked down the hall until they reached the classroom full of toddlers. He waved shortly at the teacher as Maya ran into the room. "Hey Maya wait!" He said, grabbing her before she wandered in. "Got everything? Lunch, notebook, crayons?" She nodded. "Mama packed everything in my bag! Oh, and she told me to give you this!" She said as she sat on the floor, shifting her backpack in front of her and rustling through it and pulled out a piece of paper. She handed it to Felix with a huge smile on her face as she stood back up. "Can I go now?!" Maya said excitedly. Felix sighed, taking her backpack and putting in on the wall along with the other kids' bags. "Yeah.. I'll see you after, okay? Me and your mom will come get you."

"Yay! Bye Oji!!!" She exclaimed as she ran to the other kids. And she was off. Felix scratched the back of his head as he walked out the building.

Felix walked down the street, lighting up a cigarette and putting his hood up. He grumbled again, wondering when his sister would come back. Felix made a short stop at a local coffee shop, picking up a large black coffee and was headed back to the apartment complex. He stopped short before the steps of the complex, sitting on the third step and pulling his phone out.

[Message to Eve]: "What time will you be back? You promised me breakfast you dork." [sent at 9:12AM]
[Message from Eve]: "On my way! I'm bringing home DA BACON razz Literally! lololol" [sent at 9:14am]
Felix brows furrowed as he grumbled. He didn't bother to text back, not feeling humored as he put his phone back into his pocket and sipped from his coffee. He pulled out another cigarette and lit it, covering the flame from the flakes of snow. Damn, it was cold out.

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

The sin in him...

Zonia jumped at the sensation of something crawling on her head. She wanted to turn around but the sudden jump seemed to hurt her shoulder a little and she stayed put. The fingers in her scalp dug deep into her hair while she dropped lower into the water. Michael had said something but she couldn't hear him.

"I can't hear you" She said with her lips out of the water but still submerged. "Left my hearing aids somewhere" She lied. Zonia wasn't going to tell him everything and there was no need.

William, on the other hand, tilted his head with a quirky smile. Zonia had just lied to him and maybe he had a clue as to why but today wasn't a day to ponder. They would talk eventually but he needed to help her clean. Pulling his hands away, moving to the side but she reacted again, shielding her body with her arms immediately going to her chest for some cover while her legs pulled back turning into a small ball. Her face, turned away from him, blushed abnormally red. Her eyes were screwed shut, panting desperately.

She was vulnerable right now, why couldn't he see that? She didn't want to be touched or looked at like he was probably doing right now. In her head, Zonia had already made a plan to escape the apartment but that backfired now and she was shaking, hopeless.

William blinked and grabbed his chin. This kinda brought memories. Memories of their first meeting at the military academy when he found her just like this, crawled into a ball and hugging herself after an intense workout. She was around 15 back then. He was 23 and fresh out to start as an assistant instructor. He didn't want to think of the past either and he sighed, moving forward to grab her hands and bring them to his face. Their wetness and his warmth seemed to do the trick of distracting her, her eyes wide in alert and fear.

"I need to help you and you need to cooperate" He mouthed slowly. She was following his lips and that was always a good sign. She could see and she didn't have a concussion. One of his hands loosened and lightly touched her cheek with the back of his knuckles. Instantly, her blush deepened and his heart flustered into an orchestra of drumbeats. "Hey, you don't need to be shy with me. I've seen everything you're hiding" He gave a sly grin when her face couldn't be more red. That's right. This girl, this rough-on-the-edges woman was his, inside and out and he never denied it. It had been a rocky road, she was young but this obedient child had imprinted herself in his soul.

Zonia pulled away from him but his grip tighten. Her mind was screaming at him and at the world to leave her alone. She wanted to crawl under the ground and drown in the sea if that meant not seeing him ever again. Unlike him, Zonia had always cursed their meeting. This man, this so called saint of Justice was a despicable human being. Her heart started to beat for a whole other reason and the butterflies in her stomach, which she hated, started to turn into screeching bats. She tried to control her body but it was too strong. After years of training, her cadet days came rushing back and she slummed again, her shoulder screaming in ache and her eyes closing.

William frowns and grabs her under her arms. Her head rested in the crook of his neck, wetting his shirt and hair, as she sighed with a slight shaking in her voice.

"Do whatever you want with me. I told you I was going to say everything, didn't I?"

"Not when you're hating me like this" He sounded hurt but the woman in his arms didn't listen.

"I said I can't hear you"

"I know that. I said it because I wanted to feel better somehow"

"You said something sentimental. I know, your heart is beating loudly. You only do that when you want to be cheesy and an a**hole"

His chest rumbled against her cheek. "I just love you. That's all"

"Stop talking, please and get on with this so I can leave" William purged all his flowing feelings and went ahead, cleaning her.

The virtue in her...

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

〖Hungry〗
❝ BACOOON! ❞
((OOC: I'm hungry now))

XX "Hmm..." He tuck his tongue out, thinking. There was always food in his fridge and he had bread and eggs.

"Do you like French toast?" He asked. He was in the mood for something sweet but he needed something savory, too. "I want bacon.Do you like bacon? If not, you're missing on the best stuff in the world!" He smiled and went to work.XX

Firoru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces