User Image
User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Surprised, flirty
::█ Location: Marcus' car
::█ Company: Marcus
::█ Thoughts: "Hmmmm... <3"
::█ OOC: KEKEKEKEKEKE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evie's eyes widened at his smile. It seemed so..sincere to her it freaked her out and yet it was quite alluring. Marcus was a good looking man. Who was Evie kidding? He was pretty damn hot. "Yeah...I promise."

A smile suddenly creeped over her lips and her eyes lowered as she stared at him. Evie suddenly leaned in closer to the man, resting her elbow on the dashboard supporting her head. Her eyes glowed green as her gaze turned seductive and yearning. She couldn't help herself, for whatever reason and she was always known to be quite impulsive. "So, that's all you want from me huh? That's too bad." She said jokingly.

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

Amused
In his car with Evie
What's she doing? That's so not sexy

He was waiting for Sebastian to pick his phone up when he noticed Pokemon girl was still in his car. He furrowed his brows and looked at her. Staring at sparkling green eyes, Marcus laughed and quite hard. This girl was cute, real cute but even if his urges where there, he was freaking tired. He didn't have it in his numbing mind to say something sexy to her and he did the only thing he could think of right now. His hand grabbed her whole face in a light squeeze and with his phone between his legs, he bends enough to pulled the door open, tilting his head, his intention clear.

"You're cute but annoying as hell, Pokemon girl but maybe some other time. I don't have time to dig myself into more trouble." He replied, unable to hold his laughter. No wonder Sebastian liked this girl. "Get your things and get inside. I have somewhere else to be"

Sohviee

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Playful
::█ Location: Marcus' car
::█ Company: Marcus
::█ Thoughts: "Boo~ no fun!"
::█ OOC: Rejection DX Well, that's the end for Evie's night!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evie leaned forward suprised as Marcus grabbed her face. She blinked a few times, looking into his icy eyes. As he opened the door for her, it was pretty obvious nothing's happening. Did he just call her annoying? No fun at all!

But Evie understood. With the last of her will, she tugged his hand off her face and forced it down as she pulled in closer to his face. She smiled enticingly as she licked his lips with the tip of her tongue. "It's Evie." She said in a low voice as she reeled back, getting through the door and shutting it behind her. She then opened the back seat door and taking her guitar out.

Immediately she was calm again and chuckled, bending door and peering into the car. She waved and smiled brightly, returning to her normal bubbly self. "Thanks again! I wanna see pictures of your daughter when you get back!" She turned around, still waving as she walked towards the building.

Evie opened the door, immediately greeted by stairs. She climbed and climbed, lugging her guitar case until she reached the forth floor. She walked down the hallway, yawning. She stepped in front of door labeled 4A, turning the key and opening the creaky door. She entered the dark apartment, setting down her guitar.

Immediately she went to the kitchen, pouring herself a glass of water. Evie leaned on the counter as she sipped from the glass and smiled. "What a day." She looked forward to the next, where she had to meet the boss. She was excited and nervous, but mostly excited! So far, she loved everything about the place, including some of her coworkers. She immediately thought about Marcus' rejection and spoke to herself. "Ah~ Marcus-Sempai rejected my advances~" She said, placing her hand on her cheek. She laughed at herself, placing the glass down and walking towards Maya's bedroom.

She peeked inside the already ajar door, looking at the sleeping child. She smiled warmly as she headed to her own. She turned on the lights, taking her jacket off--then her pants. Shirt? Too lazy. Suddenly, there was movement on her bed as a man sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Oh, you're finally ba-- GOD DAMNIT, PUT SOME PANTS ON!!"
Evie smiled, jumping on the bed.
"I forgot you were hereee~" She said, wrapping her arms around him.
"G-GET OFF ME" He said, shoving her to the side.
Evie giggled and sighed as he stood up. He scratched the back of his head, checking his watch.
"I'm going back to my place now. Do I have to watch her tomorrow?" He said and he picked up his things.
"Well.. I have to go back to Bronx tomorrow to meet the boss. You won't believe how much tips I made!" She turned over and faced him.
"Whatever. I'll see you in the morning." The man began to walk away, when Evie suddenly grabbed his hand. She looked up at him with a saddened expression.
"Can't you stay over? I'll make breakfast!"
The man sighed. He knew why she didn't want him to leave, but he felt that he had to.
"Evie it's been 3 years.. You need to get use to it." He said, placing his hand on the back of his neck yawning.
Evie lowered her eyes. "Yeah.. Just.. not tonight.."
The man sighed, dropping his things. "Put some damn pants on."

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

Shocked
In his car with Evie
I need a pillow, right now before I go berserk. Annoying Pokemon!

When he felt his hand being pushed away, he thought the girl was going to leave but not... THIS. He felt the small wet trail of a tongue against his lips and the teasing sensation her voice gave away. There was something, instantly, fulling him, to the point of erupting like a f*cking volcano. She pulled back, getting her stuff and saying something about wanting to see pictures of something but he was too shocked to reply back.

As the girl headed inside, Marcus breathed and rubbed his face, trying to find some kind of disgusting memory to turn him off. Another one... first Vaelora and now... Evie. He scoffed and chuckled. Women, he always knew, were going to be the death of him, literally. He picked up the phone between his legs but only the phone operator talked back. He shrugged. Sebastian must be half dead.

"I should've actually taken her invitation" He looked at the clock. "Nah. She'll only become more annoying in the morning."

With that said, Marcus made a turn and drove straight to the highway, looking for a cheap motel to stay in. He needed to sleep and dream about something happy for once.

This really turned out to be some night to remember.

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Today's little inspiration...

X

XXXXXXX Vaelora followed Sebastian to his complex as she would walk looking towards the floor. She was tired as hell, exhausted. And after everything that happened with Zonia was somehow hitting her hard in her head as she would keep thinking about it. Vaelora couldn't help it, but think about everything that happened today to her... including the flashbacks that she was having of her family. She had urges to to kill them... urges to go to their places and make them hurt like they made her hurt... I remember they never loved me...

Vaelora shrugged a bit as she would notice how big Sebastian complex was. Clean, beautiful also manly for his tastes. With a smile, she never came here, Vaelora wasn't the kind of person who went to an apartment or somewhere beside hers. Which she would have to go tomorrow as she would then, get some of her clothes and probably her personal things. She didn't want to bring her situation to anyone, she feel kind of powerless and useless if she did. After all, her head was hurting for thinking too much. She couldn't remember properly what was the lack of interest that she had in people or her family... and since she was a forgotten memory, she just couldn't shake it.

"Um, Sebastian..." Vaelora tugged his shirt gently like a child. Their height was noticeable since she seemed that she was smaller than him "I don't have to stay here because Marcus told you... I mean..."

Vaelora never asked favors. It was rare. This was a fight that she had constantly with Sam since most of time she needed him or Zaphora and she never asked for anything. Always wanted to do things by herself, always wanted to do things by her own choices. Always got her in trouble. Always in trouble.

"I mean... I don't want to cause any trouble to you... and um..."

She took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes with her fist, making her make up go away slowly.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

"I am very comfortable with conflict,
be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
My father was a mediator, a bridge maker.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

The Macho Sora

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
【At his apartment with Vaelora】
〖Playful〗
❝ Hmmm... She's being cute again. ❞
((OOC: Sorry!))

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XX The pair walked to the lobby and up the elevator to a white colored hallway which went straight and to smaller hallways. Getting to his door, 8E, he fetched his keys quickly and jiggle the doorknob slightly to the entrance. His apartment was big, modern and sophisticated. A wide open plan, the decor of the place was generally quite masculine but you could see little bits of feminine touches on some corners.

He took off his shoes and finally sighed tiredly until Vaelora spoke. She was being shy and cute and looking confused. What's up with her today? Did the driving actually made some mental breakdown? Ohhh, he was going to murder a certain Jersey jacka**!

"Pfft! Pawsha! I don't mind at all. This place is ginormous for a single man like moi and if you need a place to stay, I can always offer you my house. I have two bedrooms with big fluffy beds. Mine's a king but you can be in the queen tonight" He said, wiggling his brows. "Or... you can sleep with me. Warning: I'm a groper. I like to cuddle and squeeze, if you don't mind" He smirked sensually, winking at her. XX

Firoru

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X

XXXXXXX With a smile, Vaelora began to explore the apartment like a new kitten at home. Vaelora kept walking around, and noticed that Sebastian had some picture with Marcus. She smiled seeing them and again, memories of her family and family picture that she destroyed were gone. She kept looking at the picture. Sebastian seemed like a happy guy and one of them called his attention. A picture where Sebastian was with a woman who was blond also... had a smile and Sebastian had this huge smile. Vaelora reached to grab the picture and looked at it. With a soft smile she stared at it and then looked at Sebastian with curiosity.

"Is this... your mom...?"

Mom. When was the last time she used that word. She was curious. She felt that her heart was being pierced by nails and swords, and those were the nights were she deserved to be alone. And this was why she always drank. To feel numb. To kill her feelings till the other day. This was why she was afraid of sleeping with somebody else, because she always was an emotional wreck when she was home at night. This was why she hated Ansel, this was why she was alone those years. She would be a mess, hit, kick, cry and complain... and being sober was going to be along night and a weird night.

"I think I better sleep alone... and..."
                                                she cleared her throat "do you have any strong vodka or something?"

Why she asked that? She worked in a bar. Wasn't that enough for her?

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

〖Sentimental〗
❝ Ah, she has a picture of Mom ❞
((OOC: crying Feeeeeels!))

XX He watched her as she glanced with awe. He giggled at her reaction. Yeah, he lived in a sh*tty neighborhood but that didn't stop him with his sense of style. He was a chick modern kinda guy, like his mother...

"Yeah. That gorgeous bombshell is my dear 'ol lady. That's the last picture I took with her before she died from breast cancer. She actually wore a wig but her real hair was blond. She stayed true to her hair until the very end" Sebastian tried not to choke on his words. He kept that picture for a long time as a reminder. A reminder that even in difficult times, one must be strong and hardheaded, one must go one even if you're alone in the world. "Thou, I get to see that wonderful face every time since she has a twin. My aunt is actually brunette now but that woman knew how to live, even when the world turned upside down"

He walked to his kitchen and took a glass to fill it with water. "I don't have alcohol but if you need to sleep, I have some sleeping pills, non-addictive. I use them when I'm tired of thinking and when I just seem to drift away. They'll calm you down. Give me a moment while I go get 'em. You keep snooping around" He said with a quirky grin. XX

Firoru

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X

XXXXXXX "Yeah..." she laughed nervously "I would appreciate that."

Vaelora kept looking around. Books, pictures, figurines... Vaelora was one curious cat. As she kept looking around, she even saw some music collection that reminded her of her past. She sat in the couch and began looking at them. She didn't touch, the only thing she touched was the picture. Like a small child she got close to the collection by sitting on the floor to look at them close and began to read names. He even had Debussy. Did Sebastian enjoyed classical music as well? Interesting tastes for him. Scratching the back of her neck, she kept reading. Taking a break, looking back the ceiling, reading again. Vaelora felt somehow at peace, but at the same time, like an intruder. Even thought he didn't mind, she rarely was sleeping in somebody's else house.

Her mind was racing, for a moment, she got lost in her thoughts. What if she fell asleep instantly with those pills? Probably she would get addicted to them... but mmm. As she saw Sebastian come back to her, she looked at him, curiously.

"How did you know that I use vodka to sleep...?"

She wondered.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

〖Tired〗
❝ We need some shuteye quickly ❞
((OOC: ... ))

XX He went to his bedroom, a modern slick Master Suite and straight to his bathroom, opening the cabinet underneath the faucet and finding the pills straight away. He also made a detour to his closet and took out a pair of sweatpants and shirt and walked down the short hall to where she was sitting. Vaelora was reading his music collection. He smiled at that. As a child, he grew up listening to everything and as his mother taught him, a young musician and artist, he came to love music in general. Musicals, classic, K-pop, J-rock, Techno, you name it.

"Hehe, you sins are the same. Vodka seems to be the drink of choice whenever you have problems and don't want to deal with them. Zaphora used that once when she and Sammy had one of their infamous fights and drank herself silly. I had to drag her pretty little a** in here and nurture her hangover. Believe me, darling, that wasn't pretty and I don't intent for you to do the same, so here" He kneels and puts the clothes and pills on her lap. "The bathroom is next to the kitchen in the hallway and the door next to it is your bedroom. If you're hungry, go fix yourself whatever you want and if you need some loving, you know where to find me"

He tenderly kissed her forehead like his mother used to do to him when he was scared of something. He didn't know this woman too well but if she wanted, he was willing to help, just like he did with Marcus in his darkest hour. "Get some rest, Vae. You need it. We needed."XX

Firoru

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
What is not mine, is mine now.
X

XXXXXXX "Thank you..."

She let out a smile as she would stand from the floor and walk towards the bathroom in her common slow pace. As she entered the bathroom, she closed the door and locked it. Looking at it, she never remembered seeing a bathroom this simple, tidy and clean. She let out a smile as she would place the clothes along with the pills in top of the toilet while she began undressing herself. It was better to get a shower since well... smells and more were on her body. The sweat of today also made her icky. No worries. Tomorrow she was going to her apartment and pray that Ansel was nowhere to be seen or anything. As she took a deep breath, she was already naked. She stepped towards the shower as she would turn it on. Warm water came out, then turned hot... Vaelora managed to get it warm and began to bathe and cleanse her soul.

As she did this, she began to think. Why the worst feelings in the world always happened when somebody was taking a dump or a shower, literally speaking? Vaelora took a deep breath while the water went down her body. Her tattoos were showing, her tense muscles were getting relaxed, her body was already entering in a relaxation mode that she could be showering forever. But wait, this house wasn't her. She took a deep breath as she would soap her body and as soon she was done, she grabbed a towel and began drying her body.

Normally she would get out of the bathroom in towel to head towards her room and dress there. That was over. Vaelora grabbed the sweatpants, then the shirt and looked at the pills. Walking towards the mirror, she took two of them and swallowed them. Under her eyes she had those little old hag baggies like she used to call them and her eyes were red. She was tired and tonight she wasn't in the mood to cry. Maybe Sebastian went to bed? Maybe she wouldn't mind sleeping with him since it was okay, company for the night would be good, nothing else... just sharing a bed.

But then, no.

What if she had a tantrum because the pills didn't worked. Impossible. She couldn't show anyone her side at all, and she couldn't tell people what she was going through. That was going to be strange and kind of hurtful and she wasn't going to go through that. It was better if she slept alone... she wasn't sure.

Vaelora grabbed her clothes and walked outside the bathroom. Sebastian was nowhere to be found, so she shrugged and began accommodating the clothes in the couch and sofa so they could refresh themselves so she could have something to wear and get her stuff. Also, there's was a shelter around, maybe a couple of days there would suffice. She shrugged.

Walking towards the kitchen, she grabbed a glass cup and served herself some warm water. Walking towards the room Sebastian offered her to sleep, she was barefoot and she could feel the comfy floor under her feet and the warm that it had. As she opened the door, the first thing that she did was walk towards the window to watch the small little bites of snow that were falling and gluing themselves in the window turning into water.

Vaelora walked towards the bed and let her body fall on it as she would sink in the comfy bed. She was sure comfy and probably this bed was the best one she ever tried. Looking around, the ceiling, the windows, also the door, she began to count the seconds, the lambs on her head and also every little bite of snow that was sticking in the window. For some strange reason, Vaelora felt that time stopped. She sat again on the bed and took a deep breath. This house was big, this place was strange and she didn't want to sleep alone at all.

Getting out of the bed, she walked towards the door and opened it without making any sound. Walking towards Sebastian's room, the door was semi open. She opened it quietly and left it open since they were the only ones in there. Silently, she crawled towards his bed and lifted the sheets that were covering him. He was sleeping on his side, so Vaelora got towards that side. Without any trouble at all, Vaelora slid herself between his arms and hid her face on his chest. He was warm and somehow she could hear his heartbeats...

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

〖Sleeping〗
❝ Warm... Mmm... ❞
((OOC: Go sleep already! TIME SKIP!))
This is what I'm wearing now

XX He leaned away as Vaelora walked to the bathroom and locked herself in. He sighed again. He was sighing too much today. Looking around, he could hear the running shower and he was content. There was a person here. He didn't have to sleep alone tonight. He stood up on his toes, straighten his back and walking to his kitchen where he left the glass of water. He forgot to give it to Vaelora. He shrugged and drank it in large sips. His throat was dry but it wasn't because he was thirsty.

His mind was going back and forth with all that happened today. He was glad his friends were engaged but it was nerve wracking. Wasn't it a little rushed? Maybe the wedding needed more planning but that's Zaphora for you, always wanting things her way and her way only. He scratched his head with a yawn and headed to his bedroom, leaving the door ajar. He had a feeling a little mouse was going to enter his nest.

He took his clothes off, going for a quick shower and walking out with a pair of black sweatpants and a t shirt and crawled under his sheets to face his pillow. Ahh, he loved this bed. Inhaling deeply, he turn to the side, forgetting about the world, forgetting the vibrating cellphone in his bathroom and forgetting about the lonely girl on the next room. He was drifting slowly when he felt a warm breathing thing on his chest.

In his drowsy state, he smiled lazily and pulled the girl closer with a hand and arm under her head and the other free arm across her waist.

He should sleep with a woman more often.XX

Firoru

Fatcat

M O N D A Y, S E P T E M B E R 2 0
8 : 0 0 A M

XXXXX Good morning, new yorkers. Surprisingly we had snow last night and left us a beautiful white view in our city. Traffic is A-okay-ish! Weather isn't too cold, but still wear your jackets. It will be snowing again in a while. Also, stay alert! Streets may be slippery! Have a good day and a wonderful beautiful day, morning, noon and night!!!
-News.

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
User Image
The coldness of the room seemed to be the indicator of her restlessness. The curtains of the room had shielded the morning light that now tried to intrude like a unwanted thief. The body on the black covered bed started tossing with a slow moan. Her head rested on the plush pillow where a sigh was once again heard. Dry and chapped lips opened with drowsy eyes slowly fluttering awake. Those bloodshot eyes, once dull with red rims, seemed to glance disoriented across the slightly dark room, sticking her tongue out to lick her lips for some moisture.

Zonia started to move her hands against the sheets, groaning from the pain in her back, in her chest, in her stomach but especially the pain in her left shoulder. Her breath was shallow but composed and her legs... they felt like lead. Grinding her teeth together, she digs her elbows into the mattress until she sat up against the headboard.

Her head felt like a truck slammed straight into her forehead and left her to die. She was groggy, weak, hungry, everything you can think of, that's what Zonia was feeling right now. It took a while for her eyes to adjust but soon she could see the room she was in and looking toward the curtains, she looked at the device next to her. A bag of blood and saline solution.

Her eyes became slits.

The events from yesterday came like a sugar rush, pumping her blood to her lungs and heart.

A hand went directly to the needle providing the essential fluids and yanked them off her arm, a small trail of blood flowing down to her fingers. There was anger in those blue eyes. Trying to move around, Zonia sits on the edge of the bed and stands up, still supporting herself. Now she could feel the blood going to her legs. They were wobbly and fragile but that didn't matter. She need a bath and badly. Her head turned to the door of the bathroom. Walking over there was going to be a hassle and looking around, she knew Michael was sleeping somewhere near.

Nothing to be said on that. She knew this apartment in and out and an awake Michael was something she rather not deal with at this moment.

By the way, why was so chilly? She thought quickly but pushed it away to the back of her head.

She walked sluggishly to open the door but not locking it. Flicking the light on, she first went to relief herself. It had been a long sleep. She slept like the dead. Finishing, she then headed towards the bathtub, taking her clothes as slow and steady as possible. It was excruciating to say the least. Her body was just doing well today. Placing a hand over her tender wound, Zonia hitched and heaved turning the knob to fill the tub with hot water. Her body was dying for a steamy bath. She sat on the edge dipping her feet first followed by the rest of her body, the temperature of the water hitting her skin down to the bones.

Another sigh, one of relief. She threw her head back, sliding down until her nose stuck out and closed her eyes, enjoying her time alone.

+ ... It's cold... +
↜ At Michael's apartment ↝
⇜ Hurt, nauseous, disoriented and angry ⇝
↚ OOC: Yay! ZONIA! <3↛

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Place: His apartment
People: Zonia
Thoughts: Ergh... My back hurts. I'm too old for this

8:00 a.m.

The lavished living room shined with the light coming from the floor to ceiling watered windows surrounding the room. The man sleeping on the couch seemed not to like this for how his furrowed brows screwed his face as a hand tried to shield the waking sun from his eyes. William wasn't a morning man, thanks to his insomnia but this rude awakening was another matter. He felt asleep. How weird was that? The exhaustion of watching the girl in his bedroom must've done something to trigger his sleep but he didn't think to much on it.

As the ginger haired male opened his eyes, he looked into the ceiling, pushing his hair back. He raised a leg, lazy, thinking about something. Today was a big day. It was Monday. A lot of people hate Mondays and like most people, he loathed this day of the week for two reasons: Because it sucked and second, he needed a new herd. His current sheep had left him with a sour taste in his mouth, going over their word and starting a life meant to be soulless. His herd needed discipline, honor and commitment. He needed a new breed willing to serve Justice, willing to go through everything and also, willing to do good.

Ever since he left the Navy, William had seen in the Police Force the kind of spirit that lifted his believes. He was a man of truth and peace and keep it that way for many years until he came to New York and everything changed. A small smile graced his handsome face. Changes, sometimes, took time and he was a very patient man.

Turning on his side, he lifted himself off to sit on the couch and stretch, yawning widely. At least he slept something. There were days he needed an energy drink to keep his body from falling apart but again, nothing to worry about. He pushed himself up with his legs and drag his feet to his bedroom to check on Zonia. The surprise he got when he opened the door was starling. The bed was empty, the room, just like the living room, was chilly. The device that held her saline solution was near the window and as he followed the trail of sheet, his eyes roamed to the bathroom door. He rubbed his eyes with a hand. Why did he deal with this child? Oh right, his boss.

Scratching his chin, he made the way to the bathroom to see if it was locked. He turned the handle. It felt open as steam pushed out and instantly covered the room. William sulked for a moment but it didn't last, wandering inside and looking at the girl submerged in his tub. He smirked as he slowly went behind her and sat on the floor to dig his hands into her hair and loving the way she jolted in fright.

"Easy now, Zo. I just wanted to know if you're still alive.You slept like the dead." He chuckled lowly, almost turning to a soft whisper.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff