Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikki Annette: Darling Pin Up

Pin up girls aren't everything, They're the Best thing!.

User Image

His words made her think. Had anyone ever come onto her before? Not that she knew of anyway. This was the first time in her entire life that she was making her own decisions. Nikki was always under the influence of her parents, so she had no idea how to flirt or who was flirting with her. Yeah, she did go to a public schools throughout her entire schooling career. Her parents kept her in a special class away from all the "futuristic" fads to keep their standards unquestioned. So she would remain innocent for as long as possible. In short, her parents had control over every aspect throughout her entire life. They were so desperate to keep the spirit of the 1950s alive that they actually dragged their daughter into it. The sad part is, Nikki didn't know any better. She truly believed that she lived in the 50s era. Taking the last sip of her tea, Nikki sighed and gave a slight embarrassed look to Vladimir.

"I guess I can clue you in. My parents had control over my life. Every part. Now, I'm confused to the moon and back with all these gadgets and gizmoes everywhere. I have no idea what they are and honestly, I don't care to. Anyway, I've never dated or been on a date before. Yeah, I'll admit it. My parents always kept me home, so I've never had a chance to date." she said as Vladimir took out his pack of due backs. A smile traced her lips as she took two, putting one behind her ear for later. But, for now, she would be alright with just the one.

"You mind lighting me?" she asked as she put the 'weed' between her lips, waiting for him to light it. Once he did, she took a long drag and sighed softly, enjoying the strong taste that overwhelmed her body. Now she seemed oddly relaxed. Getting looks from strangers, she just rolled her eyes, Yeah yeah, smoking wasn't 'lady-like'. She knew that. But that taste was something she just couldn't pass up. Nikki then heard him ask what she did and smiled.

"I sing~ Vera Lynn has nothing on me darling. It's the reason I left home. My parents hated what I sung. So I decided to pack up my hottie and agitate the gravel. Now I'm trying to find a place that's lookin' for a simple girl like me to sing in. A jazz bar or club perhaps." she said before taking another drag of her cigarette, making 'o' rings and letting the exhale flow around her alluringly. Not that she noticed anyway.

B1663R

Fashionable Streaker

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
"You are about to enter a world, where life and death are meaningless and pain is my god..."
User Image
C o m p a n y - xx Nikki Annette |
L o c a t i o n -xx Cafe |
S o n g - xx Eat Me Drink Me - Marilyn Manson
O u t f i t - xx Dress Shirt (Open/Unbuttoned), Pants(Loose on Hips), Shoes, Collar(With no Chain), Cuffs

Ѷladimir Ȥuroff ȤharkoT h eXV l a d d yXM a l i c eX--------------
E s c o r t -][- A s s a s s i n -][- E n t e r t a i n e r--------------
                                              Ѷladimir sat in silence as Nikki elaborated on her life in regards to her experience with flirting and the like, the poor girl virtually knew nothing. It was a shock really that someone could be so dense or ignorant to such a language, for that was exactly what it was a language. He couldn't imagine what a life would be like without knowing that language, how odd people's behavior would seem or perhaps how innocent it seemed. While the girl knew flattery and a compliment, she didn't see the nature of his flirting as nothing more then something like that or around it. The russian found himself at odds, clearly he was barking up the wrong tree and while he did enjoy a challenge, he wasn't so sure about this one. It seemed the odds were insurmountably adding up over his level of experience and time used to handle such a person. He mentally sighed in frustration, wishing that he had passed over the little flower on the street, that he must have been more drugged then he thought and misjudged the woman as a good prey to chase. Alas, it was too late now, he had very little choice, now he was stuck with where he was regardless of how he felt about it. His mind drifted to the thought of the blonde man at the coffee bar, if Nikki hadn't been present he would have chased that sweet a** out into the street with his charms and wit.
                                              "Well, I can see why they'd lock you away with looks like yours, any man would drop dead for you... I assure you darling, you have been hit on, and if you hang around me I can teach you the language of love~"
                                              ____He said the last part with a playful wink, his lips curling up into a grin at the remark, perhaps he didn't stand a chance to play with the little flower between the sheets but at the very least he could teach the poor girl a thing or two. At the sound of her asking for a light, he lit her cigarette and lit one of his own, which instantly raised a few eyes at the fact people were smoking in the establishment. Though with his looks, the collar, cuffs, and his bare chest showing for the world to see, everyone was a little hesitant to voice their displeasure.
                                              What cowards..
                                              ____Vlad thought evilly with malice, they were all empty husks, lost sheep that were to be corralled and controlled by shepherds and predators like him alike. It was amusing to see the ones like him that were able to pluck and manipulate any person off the street with a little effort and some smooth talk. He took a long drag off his cigarette as he looked over to Nikki as she started to speak again, catching sight of the little spark in her eyes in regards to the judgemental eyes being flashed their way. Which piqued his interest, to have such an attitude of such a sharp quality gave him hope for the future, there was a person underneath that innocent exterior and he was curious to see it show itself.

Ѷladimir listened in as she brought up that her profession of choice was singing, another thing to keep him interested in her, keep him lingering when he was just about to give up and move on to better things. He smiled at her almost evilly at the new bit of information about her, this time, he would divulge his own little piece of himself for her.. but as a means to lure her further into him.
                                              "Ironic, I am an entertainer mostly, but I do dabble in musical instruments and singing.. although my voice is an alto, jazz and classical is my specialty.."
                                              ____He said with charm once more, his ego and motivation revamping themselves for another round of banter to seduce the woman he was with. Now that he knew where her passion lied, he would use it to his advantage and look to exploit it to get closer to her.
                                              "I perform in various locations about city, but I prefer the comfort of my home.. You should come by, perhaps we can play together sometime, I woulded love to her your voice.."
                                              ____While he had ulterior motives to his actions he was honestly interested in the talent that Nikki might be harbouring. If she boasted so easily he couldn't imagine that her skill wasn't mediocre, that she had every right to brag about it, so naturally he was intrigued.
                                              ((Translation: ))

'gaarasonegirl'

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
x
x
x

x
x

x
x

Mood: Relaxed Location: Police Station Company: Jasper Current Activity: Sitting Current Thoughts: Stupid waiting
Outfit:Undercover Work

x
x

AƖєxαηɗяια ƘנєƖƖвєяg
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

cнαѕιту

█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alex had got the man to stop humming. At his question he opened his eyes and turned in her direction. She wondered if he had wondered his eyes towards her jewels and held back a giggle. Most people wondered and sometimes they were real and sometimes they were fake it depended on if it was a work day, an undercover job, or if she just felt like dolling up.

She had all types of things to help her appearance and while vanity was pretty much a sin she was much to darling to be dabbling in such things. Though having fun was not a sin thank god... Well it depended on what the fun was she supposed but none of the things she had fun doing was a sin. Things she pretended to do to have fun probably was. Well that was all good and nice but not the time or place for that type of lost in thought.

At his answer she smiled a little. Another one who had no idea what they were doing. He then introduced himself as Jasper or as his superiors called him Jasp or Mr. Holigin. She nodded to acknowledge his words. He extended his hand in a friendly manner for a shake. Asking how she was doing she took his hand to shake it. She then shrugged her shoulders. "I am doing well I suppose. Standing in heels are a killer though. You would think I would be used to it though."

She said with a light giggle. She then sighed. "Well Mr. Holigin I am Alexandria or just Alex as most people call me. It is easier." She did not like being so stiff with her name. Damn her parents for giving her such a long Swedish name. She only had to tell people her first and last name if they knew of her two middle names they probably would faint.

█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lets pretend this is our first time

Iquote=AreTehSpeechTeen]

Ice-Cold Disser

14,050 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Get Dissed! 25
User Image
User Image
"Speaking --- 'Thinking

xxxxx Abel was pulling near the Hospital the traffic started picking up. It was normal for there to be a volume during this time, but this... It was just unnatural. Looking around Abel squeezed passed many of the other vehicles using the shoulder and any small nook he could get through. Sure he had many angry drivers cursing him, but Abel hardly paid them any mind. As the Hospital finally came in view Abel saw something that had him almost stopping in his tracks. Slowing his bike down the teen looked at the scene before him wide-eyed and confused. There were signs and blockades up.. Everywhere!

xxxxxAmethyst eyes darted around the scene and now he was being honked at for a different reason, because he wasn't moving. After almost a full minute of someone honking at him the now pale teen inched his bike forward and managed to pull off the main street to a side street. Parking his bike Abel threw his helmet off and clipped it onto his back pack before turning and heading back out onto main street. Curiously the teen made his way closer towards the barricades stopping when an officer came up to him and rather rudely told him he had to leave.

xxxxxWorried the teen gently shook his head no. He tried to speak, he really did but there was nothing there. The cop took it as him being a punk and started getting rowdy with him Abel shook his head again and took a step back to show he wasn't being aggressive. "O-Officer, I-I can't just leave... My sister is in there I have to check on her..." He stated in a shaken voice. The other male eyed the teen suspiciously and then informed him no one was to enter to get out of his sight.

xxxxxDumbfounded by the cops reaction Abel stepped back from the man a look of shock in his eyes. Was he really going to turn him away. A search in the males eyes confirmed that indeed he was. It was also evident that the other man had no trust for the teen. Now this, Abel was used to. Turning Abel walked a few feet away before turning and looking at the hospital. There just had to be a way in... 'Dammit, I should have took her room number down... Then at least I may be able to reach her...' He thought with a sigh as he reached up rubbing his head. What a day...

TO: Vaelora
--I am sorry to bother you, but I don't know what to do... Need your help, I'm at the Hospital... Well as close as I can F**king get... So confused and scared right now...--

xxxxxAs he ended the text the male slipped the phone back in his pocket taking out a pack of cigarettes as he did. Within seconds the cigarette was lit and puffs of smoke were coming from the teen as he nervously paced the side walk located not even a full block from the Hospital. In reality he was closer to his bike then the place, but that was only due to the police officer that kept glaring him down.

Where am I?At Hospital... Well near hospital
Who am I with?Self
Mood: Frustrated Scared and confused
Firoru

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
【On the streets】
〖Excited and Cold〗
❝ Welp, I wonder what this surprise could be? ❞
((OOC: HERE WE GO! XD ))
This is what I'm wearing now

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XX It took him longer than he thought. Actually, he kinda forgot the way to Zaphora's apartment but when he made it, he had already finished his latte and he was texting her again. The building didn't have a door man but a series of buttons and names. He shivered, his teeth clanging together. How could it be possible to be this cold... IN FREAKING SEPTEMBER? What was God doing up there? Doing baby angels or something? Or was it Santa Claus? The hell? Snow should fall in mid November, maybe, after Turkey Day but this was crazy.

[Message to Zaphy]Yo! Zaphy! Open up please! >.< I'm outside the building and I don't have a damn code to open the door! What's up with this security? I know you're Russian but god, ridiculous! MY BUTT IS COLD!! (TOT)/ [Sent at 11:00 AM]

He sneezed, cleaning his nose with the sleeve of his jacket. He really hope he wasn't getting sick, especially right now!XX

gaarasonegirl

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Will I ] EVER get to Where it is that I a m G o i n g . . ?
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx STELLAR !!
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

z a p h o r a  - lurena b l a c k w o o d

COMPANY :Azzie // Vladimir // Lucifer // Anastasia //
                                                THOUGHTS : My Sebby is here!!! // I'm ready for the fireworks // I hope Azzie and Sebby get along well //
                                                SONG IN HEAD: Nothing ATM
                                                OUTFIT: >;P  

Walking Sam out of the door, she had kissed his cheek one last time before shutting the door behind him. Damn it sure was cold for September wasn't it? What was up with all this snow? It's ridiculous! She then walked over to Vladimir, who was fussing at his father leaving him. Shush img and cooing to him gently in Russian, Zaphora soon felt her phone vibrate. Sebby replied! Flipping the phone open, she laughed softly and went to the door entrance. Quick button presses and a loud beep later, Zaphora put Vladimir down on his play blanket to keep him a surprise until he came inside and warmed up. She

"My friend is here. Mind fixing him a warm plate? He's freezing and probably hungry." she said calmly, unlocking the door so he could get in with no problems. That was their routine anyway whenever he came over. Zaphora picked up Sam's dirty dishes and put them in the sink. Oooo she couldn't wait to see Sebby's fave when he met Vladimir. The young woman made quick work of giving Vladimir his favorite stuffed puppy to keep him quiet while she made sure Sebby got warm again. She quickly moved from the living room to the kitchen with Azzie, sitting down and eating at her spaghetti once again.

nana1013

Lil-Pandie-chan

/spoiler]

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

【At Zaphora's apartment】
〖Happy〗
❝ Oh lookie! Mmm... it smells awesome in here! ❞

XX When the door buzzed open, Sebastian made a quick dash inside, sighing in relief. Shaking the coldness off his shoulders, he went to the elevator and up to Zaphora's floor. The elevator doors opening, he strolled calmly with his hands in his pockets and a low whistle on his lips. He smiled, finally seeing the door. He was excited, he didn't know why, but he loves surprises and Zaphora was full of them. Knocking on the door, he waited, rocking on the heels of his feet until the door open and a beautiful blond covered head popped out. Of course, knowing himself, he couldn't help but squeal at Anastasia.

"Anastasiya!!! Kak priyatno videt' vas zdes'! Pogovorite s angliyskogo na menya!" He jumped her for a tight hug and kissing her cheeks, the double kiss greeting he loved so much. It was sad really, he wanted to do that more often. His nose suddenly picked something and he looked at the blond woman, still in his arms.

"Razve vy gotovite? Ili eto Zaphora? Gde ona v lyubom sluchaye? Ty ne sluzhanka!" He pouted, walking inside to find his friend.XX

Translation:
(1) Anastasia!!! How wonderful to see you here! Talk English to me!
(2) Did you cook? Or was it Zaphora? Where is she anyway? You're not her maid!

gaarasonegirl

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxx
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

COMPANY :Azzie // Vladimir // Lucifer // Anastasia //
                                                THOUGHTS : I hope he's hungry~// Vladimir is going to love the attention he's about to get //

Hearing his greeting to Ana, she chuckled to herself. Yup. Sebastian was definitely here. Forking herself another bite, she enjoyed her food while Anastasia showed Sebby to the kitchen.

"Be prepared for hugs and traditional greetings darling~" she teased before turning around, smiling brightly at her friend.

"Hey you~ This is Azmaria, the fashion designer friend i told you about. Azzie, this is Sebastian. And there's one more I'd like you to meet. Did you want to eat first though?" she said happily, waiting to see his reaction before doing anything else.

Anastasia had heard the door and quickly answered it, only to be hugged and kissed by her cousin's dear friend. A smile curled her lips as she hugged and kissed him back, laughing at his words.

"In ze kitchen. How are you? Sorry, my English is bad." she said slowly, tryi bg to sound them out right. Ugh. English was a horrible language. So choppy and boring. As soon as Zaphora saw Sebastian in the kitchen, she kissed his cheek and told him she was off to bed to catch up on sleep.

nana1013

Lil-Pandie-chan

/spoiler]

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

【At Zaphora's apartment with Azmaria and Anastasia】
〖Happy〗
❝ Zaphora's friend, how lovely she is! ❞

XX Sebastian blinked at the blond and laughed nervously. "Don't worry about it, your English is sexy.Mne nravitsya, chto grubaya posle noty v golose . Yesli by ya tebya , ya by nayti muzhchinu srazu . Oni lyubyat takoy strannyy material" He said with a silly smile but hearing her so tired, he kissed her back and waved as he saw Zaphora with a very familiar red head. Did he see her somewhere... he may have... yesterday...

"Hello, Azmaria. I hope you can understand me because I really can't talk a lot of Russian. I'm still a novice but let me kiss you!" He grinned, grabbing Azmaria's face and kissing her on both cheeks. The woman was beautiful, that red hair reminded him so much of Sammy and speaking of him...

"Zaphy, where is that gorgeous hunk of future husband? And about food... sure, I don't mind but I want the surprise first! I'm too excited to sit down and eat!" He said, moving towards her and hugging her, almost lifting her off the floor to kiss her cheeks. "Bet Sammy can't do this to ya. Rawr~" He laughed and teased, squeezing her again.XX

Translation:
(1) I like that rough after note in your voice. If I were you, I would find a man right away. They like that kind of kinky stuff.

LIL-PANDIE-CHAN

gaarasonegirl

Ice-Cold Disser

14,050 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Get Dissed! 25
User Image
User Image
"Speaking --- 'Thinking

Azmaria laughed at her friends reaction. It had been spot on to what she thought it was going to be. Her love for clothes. What was even better? She'd get to spend time with her darling nephew and best friend and... Well hearing Ana she completely understood and nodded her head before silently bidding her a farewell so she could go back to sleep. 'Poor thing...' She thought as it then occurred to her that her friend was happily texting away. Remembering what she said the woman nodded her head even though the other had taken it upon herself to invite the man.

Now, had it been anyone else inviting someone to her studio she may have got a bit bent out of sorts, but being that it was Zaphora well it didn't bother her one bit. "Of course he can come. Now let me call a car..." With that the woman stepped away from her friend and into the bedroom to grab her phone. Opening it the woman searched through several different numbers before finding the number she wanted. Grabbing her blue-tooth she hit send and laid the phone on the dresser as she went to her backpack and opened it. Inside was one outfit. The woman had a habit of carrying an outfit with her no matter where she went. She never knew when she'd get stuck somewhere and what not so always good to be prepared. Unless you counted night clothes for some reason she always forgot them.

"Bonjour Mademoiselle, comment puis-je vous aider ?" The voice echoed in through her ear and threw her off for a moment. It had been a while since he chose to use french to greet her. Smiling as she changed the woman took note of Zaphora moving about, but paid her little mind. One thing that was not in the woman's vocabulary was modesty. "Bonjour Simon , je l'espère, vous faites bien aujourd'hui . Écoutez, je besoin d'une voiture aujourd'hui . Un qui peut confortablement installer quatre à l'arrière , un siège auto inclus pour mon petit neveu . Une voiture en toute sécurité si vous le souhaitez." She responded in her best french ettiquate. Out of all the languages she had learned over the few years she's spent in fashion for some reason French gave her a hard time. So naturally Simon made her practice.

"But of course Miss Velledoule. I will send one right over... I take it you want Johnathan?"
The man asked already knowing and putting out the order for the man sitting across from him to go pick up their boss. Neither looked as though they'd be in the fashion industry, but Azmaria always had good security and Simon was more than that. He was basically her right hand man when it came to finances, security or her studios, and most of all... her own safety. Johnathan was one of the few people she trusted with her life. There were many in the security detail of her company, but he was the one she'd trust with her loved ones. "Thank you Simon. I will see you before too long." She said with a smile as she slipped on her shoes. "Simon just in case, make sure the car seat is installed safely in the vehicle already... A fine one, this is for my sweet nephew." With that the woman listened to the male confirm what she wanted before hanging up.

With that done the young woman finished up the final touches on her outfit before shoving her outfit from the previous day in her small backpack. She then tied her hair back and neatly left the night clothes folded on the edge of Zaphora's bed before walking out into the living room where she smiled seeing her nephew playing on the blanket. Looking to Zaphora she walked over to the kitchen and grabbed herself a drink. "My driver will be here before too long. About ten minutes or so. Za-Za. I am curious to meet your friend... He sounds like fun. Of course I will make him a plate." She said with a bright smile as she watched the other eat. The dishes from the meal had all been done but Sam's and she wasn't worried about it at the moment. Remembering her friend saying the lad would be hungry the woman made him a plate and warmed it up a bit before setting it on the counter with a paper towel covering it.

It was then that the doorbell rang and caught Azmaria's attention and then Ana scurried past and answered the door. Hearing a rather upbeat voice of a male coming from the other room had the woman smiling. Hearing her friend she nodded and wiped her hands on a towel as she waited for him to enter the kitchen. "Privet Sebast'yan. A pleasure to meet you. I understand English very well." She said in a rather thick silky Russian accent as she then smiled to her friend before smiling at him and returning his gesture before watching him walk over to her best friend. Laughing a little a he spun her around, the man obviously cared for Zaphora and that made her happy.

𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔪 ℑ?Za-Za's apartment
𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔞𝔪 ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥?Za-Za and Sebastian
𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔪 ℑ 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤?Day Outfit
𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫:1-Hello Miss, how may I assist you?
2-Hello Simon, I hope you are doing well today. Listen, I need a car today. One that can comfortably fit four in the back, a car seat included for my little nephew. A safe car if you please.
3-Hello Sebastian...
nana1013

garrasonegirl

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxx
            xxx

COMPANY :Azzie // Vladimir // Anastasia // Sebastian //
                                                THOUGHTS :Here goes nothing~//

Laughing as he picked her up, spun her around, and kissed her cheeks, Zaphora hugged the male back and snuggles into his neck. God why was he so snuggly? Smiling at his words, she climbed down gently and walked to the living room.

"Wait there!~" she called as she picked up the young child, setting the toy down and keeping him quiet with Russian words. A bright smile curled her lips as she backed into the room, giving a sweet introduction.

"Sebby, I shall like to introduce the handsome Vladimir Blackwood~" she said as she spun him around gently, golden orbs looking upon the blonde. A giggle escaped from Vladimir, who now happily bounced in his mother's arms at the new person in the room. A new playmate no doubt! Zaphora laughed softly, awaiting the colorful response from her dear friend. Vladimir held his arms out to Sebastian, awaiting to be held by his new playmate.

nana1013

Lil-Pandie-chan

/spoiler]

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

【At Zaphora's apartment with Azmaria, Anastasia and Vladimir】
〖Too many emotions〗
❝ ... *dead silence*... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT??!!! ❞
((OOC: WHY CAN'T I TIP OR LIKE YOUR POST A MILLION TIMES?! T^T ))

XX Watching Zaphora climb down, telling to wait there with Azmaria, he nodded, chewing the inside of his cheeks. He was so giddy about this. Was it another friend? Like a dog or a cat? He liked animals, if they were fluffy and quiet and he giggle to himself. Looking at something, he didn't notice Zaphora walking over him.

But then a very soft and bubbly giggle.

That wasn't a dog. Definitively not a cat. Cats don't giggle.

His head was in slow motion when hazel green eyes blinked at the ball of fuzzy red hair in his friend's arms. Golden eyes started at him, little arms already extended to be grabbed.

Sebastian froze. The weather outside seemed like a day in Satan's basement compared to this. Although all these emotions started to overcome him like a cold bucket of ice, he didn't speak but instead, automatically went to the child in Zaphora's arms and took him, looking at the baby in wonder and overwhelming shock as the little bundle of joy giggled and cooed in happiness.

"No way" He whispered, staring at bright golden eyes.

"Zaphora Lunera Blackwood... NO WAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!" Sebastian shouted, water previously harvested on the corner of his eyes falling as he started to cry and cradle the child into his arms. His chest felt heavy as he sobs loudly but never stopped hugging the baby who looked at him curious. Sebastian couldn't speak from the saliva in his throat but gazing at Zaphora, giving her the widest and warmest smile he could even muster at the moment.

" You're such a bad liar. No calls? Not even a 'Sebastian, I'm preggos and having Sammy's kid over here'. I WOULD HAVE BOOKED A DAMN TRIP!" He couldn't stop sobbing as he shouted again but looking down at the warm little thing, he couldn't stop laughing either. His heart was racing a thousand beats per second, already his mind dizzy.

"Vy zastavili menya plakat' ! YA ne mogu perestat' plakat' seychas ! Vladimir... Priyatno poznakomit'sya , tozhe..." He kissed the child's hair with a soft smile. XX

Translation:
(1) You made me cry! I can't stop crying now! Vladimir... Nice to meet you, too.

gaarasonegirl

LIL-PANDIE-CHAN

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Jasper Holigin
User Image

Jasper peered around slowly to see that the other officers were staring at the both of them. Now how rude are his co-workers? He quickly brushed it aside having no anvil on it's effects. When the lady had made a comment on how standing on heels were a killer he smiled and wanted to say something about how they should not have been invented in the first place, but decided this was neither the place, nor the time for it and it would be rude of him! What if she loved heels? What if she just loved to complain about them, he can't just shower on her parade. As she said this she was shaking his hand, he noticed that she had soft smooth skin and he just had to know what moisturizer she used, but that can wait.

It was then that she gave him her name. "Alexandria, my what a wonderful and exotic name you have. Do tell me, are you parents foreign? It is a fairly uncommon name." he then gasped and rose his hands up and started to apologize. "I am so so so sorry, i should not have asked that, it is your personal information about your family and i am being unprofessional here." He spoke with a facepalm. He had rushed a question with her, usually he has the patience to wait until she asked him questions, so why did he slip up for the first time that he has ever known?

--Thoughts: What is going on with me?--

User Image

Emmie The Strange

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxx
            xxx

COMPANY :Azzie // Vladimir // Anastasia // Sebastian //
                                                THOUGHTS :I knew this was going to happen...// Dammit Sebby, you're making me tear up!! //

Words couldn't describe the emotions that overwhelmed Zaphora when Sebastian finally met Vladimir. Of course he bashed her, causing her to laugh softly. Dammit Sebby! Now she was choking up! Words caught in her throat as she wiped away a couple of stray tears from her cheeks.

"I was scared. My mother was sick, that I didn't lie about. But I didn't want to ruin his life if Sam didn't want him. I got the courage to come back after a few months with Vladimir with my family. Now that I know he's ready to be a father, I feel ready to let everyone meet Vlad. No more tears, please? I hated keeping him a secret, but I had to. For his safety." she said softly hugging her dear friend close. She honestly did feel bad about keeping the pregnancy a secret. But what 20 year old woman who worked with illegal situations wanted to put a child in such a life? It wasn't ideal, but she could not escape it for the life of her. Not that she wanted to. Zaphora just wanted Vladimir to be safe from harm is all. Letting Sebastian go, she smiled nd watched while her son patted the man's cheeks gently. His coos were curious, as if he understood he felt sad. Yet he was so gentle with his pats as to not hurt his playmate. Only make him feel better~

nana1013

Lil-Pandie-chan

/spoiler]

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
User Image
The breath coming out her nostrils were becoming an indicator to find somewhere warm. What was she thinking? Wearing leggings in a weather like this...

Her coffee had turned cold minutes ago, throwing it away after exiting the building. She didn't feel like having her fix today. In fact, blocks away from that man already, Zonia's energy was finally weltering. She needed a place to sit down, drink some water and maybe have some tea. She felt like tea today. Crossing the street, Zonia made it to Broadway and W 100th Street to a diner she frequented whenever she was in Manhattan. It was a nice dinner, very famous to locals and everyone would go there. Metro Diner. The place was always packed and today wasn't any different. Walking inside, the first floor was too claustrophobic for her to even lean on a wall and goes up the stairs to the second floor, finding an empty table near the window. Perfect.

Her steps were slow but she made it to the table, dropping heavily and dropping the bag on the table. She groaned, rubbing her shoulder. Where her guns so heavy before? She didn't care at this point. All she wanted was something to eat before she really passed out.

"Excuse me, can I have the menu?" She said to one of the servers and turned her head to look outside. The city was glossy. It really did snow last night. Leaning her head on her hand, Zonia began to doze off, thinking about nothing.

+ I want to sleep all day... +
↜ At a dinner near Manhattan ↝
⇜ Dizzy, Sleepy and Tired ⇝
↚ Outfit: <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items