• First step to fame 200
User Image
Do you know what it's all about?
Are you brave enough to figure out?
Know that you could set your world on fire
If you are strong enough to leave your doubts

Cascata Tempest
~~~~~Storms of Chaos~~~~~

One slender eyebrow arched high over Cascata's black gaze. "Kindness does not keep one in chains. What is it that keeps you so mild when robbed of your freedom?" The elemental said, her voice oddly soft. She studied the other female carefully, keeping her hand below the girl's chin so her face was visible, studying the expression on her weary features. Eventually Cascata let go, removing her hand and settling it on her hip instead. "I don't need anything from you, dear. Though what do you need?" Her question was posed in all seriousness. While Cascata wasn't often one for kindness she had a soft spot for the trials of slaves and prisoners.

~~~~~Winds of Change~~~~~

Feel it and breathe it, believe it
And you'll be walking on air
Go try, go fly so high

You feel this, unless you kill this
Go on and you're forgiven
I knew that, I could feel that
I feel like I am walking on air

Companions: Danni
Mood: Intrigued
OOC: (( ))

Aged Gaian

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
𝕾𝔢𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔞𝔫 𝖁𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔩

╔══════════════╗

𝕾ebastian chuckled slightly at watching Alex extract the snow leopard from the mast, wincing lightly at her yowl of pain. He was happy to see her free from her odd prison. He listened to Alex's suggestion and nodded in agreement as he really did not have an idea different from his own. He climbed onto one of Alex's refined platforms and shot off towards the island at a very high speed that made him slightly queasy. He enjoyed moving at a faster pace in life than most things, but heights plus speed to him wasn't always the best. It was incredibly helpful how fast they reached the island though. With a gasp he watched as Silvia fell over onto the ground as soon as they touched ground. He stepped forward to help, but decided against it after hearing Lot offer her services. "That I can agree upon. This island just feels odd as if the very essence of death lingers around here. Well I'm going to go regroup with Vivian and Nahza, more or less to keep them from killing one another." He spoke hurriedly as he turned to run off to where he saw them land earlier.

He made his way quickly over to where Vivian and Nahza were just in time to watch Nahza walk off into the forest. "Hey, are you sure you want to be going in there alone? Why don't we stay together as we do not know much about this island nor its forest?" He might not have liked the wolf spirit very much, but he didn't want to see him die on this island. He turned towards Vivian with a rather concerned look upon his face as he asked her quickly. "How're you feeling? I'm going to say better seeing as though you can fly fairly well along with messing with his stomach and head." He chuckled slightly as he watched Nahza's face when Vivian lifted him into the air and flew them towards the island. He seemed to just give up in her arms after a couple of seconds.

╚══════════════╝

with: Silvia, Lot, Pelay & Alex -> Vivian & Nahza

where: Shore of the beach

mood: Somewhat amused

Stece

Sinful Shady

Canny Trickster

User Image
Styx
Crusik

Styx saw that the others had procurred their own means of travel, apparently he had overestimated some if them as having their own means of flight. Odd though, flight was one of the more basic things a crusik achieves early on in their magical training, some adapted a partial polymorph to grow wings of their own, others use a pure energy exertion to propel themselves, and styx used gravity nullification with kinetic energy manipulation to achieve flight. There were a number of other ways, but too long to list. Taking to the air as soon as the others were away, he manipulated the momentum of his body and it's potential energy for movement to propel him forward more and more as he took to the sky above. He reached the island looked to the others..

Closing his eyes, he searched out the energy flows, patterns and signatures in the area. "The four who went overboard are indeed here on the island. Due north of our position on the shore line as best as I can figure. The angel seems to have maintained her course straight into the growth, and the other one, kiri I believe you call him, has moved ahead into the overgrowth. I cannot sense their enegies beyond the growth, but I can sense the crystal clearly." He spoke aloud for the others to here, looking to them. "where to go next is up to you all."
┏▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┓
Company: many

Wicked Trickster

jaded_reyna69

User Image"So, you're alone too lil one?", Ostara said this to a critter ...three times her size, perhaps more, but...the draconic one did come across as perhaps young. Certainly sad. She watched a while before reaching into her pocket again and pulling out another apple, reaching over and holding it out near Naveh's nose,"Y'still hungry?"

It was safe to say that Ostara interacted with nonhuman species easier than those who were human...perhaps because she grew up in the wild, before Mbuku, and had a certain, strong respect.

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲

αиם םσωи вєℓσω... чσυя vєιиs яυи םяч... чσυя vαcαит єчєs...

Danni made sure to avoid Cascata's gaze, but she could still feel the woman's eyes burning through her skin. How shameful for her to have to look at Danni this way. "I do not mean any disrespect, or to argue, but it is a kindness and mercy for me to be alive for so long." She responded, feeling her legs become less shaky, at least that meant her strength was returning.

She was almost shocked at Cascata's question, had she really just asked her for what she wanted? There was a chance it was a trap, it's happened before, and Danni knew better than to ask for something.."No..thank you my Mistress, just happy to have this life to serve you and all of Master Arcanon's men." She stated, then gave a low of respect

ι ℓσsт cσитяσℓ... чσυя ғαcє ιs ραℓє... чσυя вσםч's cσℓם...

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image
~- Kiri Hidera -~

Couldn't take it, couldn't stand another minute...
Couldn't bear another day without you in it...
All of the joy I had known for my life...
Was stripped away the minute that you died...

Kiri picked up on the groans of undead rather quickly, soon finding his daggers slicing through one after another as he moved. It wasn't until he tried immolating one that things went from annoying to bad. The plants themselves came alive and thorns clawed at him and his clothes. His nimble frame kept him mostly unscathed, though he'd lost the scarf as it was the easiest thing the thorns caught on. He hadn't really needed it, he'd just opted for a stealthier approach given that it was night.

As he kept moving the plants continued their... assault, more effectively than the undead, which only seemed to get caught in the plants themselves. He was at one point caught by the arm by a vine and before he could free himself a thorny vine swiped across his side. His clothing took more damage than his skin, but it stung nonetheless. He freed his arm and kept moving, the plants and undead pushing him ever closer toward what he could now make out as some type of structure in the distance. A few additional instances with the thorns reduced the upper part of his attire to nearly tatters and a few scratches were bleeding slightly. His blood itself was surprisingly dark, even in this lighting, nearly looking black against his fair skin. Miraculously, the back of his attire remained mostly intact, only the front of his torso losing coverage.

He guessed his destination was the shrine of this island, though if these were defenses it seemed odd they'd drive him toward it instead of away from it. Perhaps he was just having a stroke of luck in being pushed that direction and nothing more. It was difficult to say for certain.

To have you in my life was all I ever wanted...
But now without you I'm a soul forever haunted...
Can't help but feel that I had taken you for granted...
No way in hell that I can ever comprehend this...

Mood: calm. focused.
Primary thought: 'Seems the island has some defenses...'
Allies/Enemies: No one/undead and crazy plants.

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
                                ⓔⓛⓐⓨ ⓐⓒⓗⓐⓛ
                                With courage as my light

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Pelays good demeanor fell, she didn't like the thought of Randal not being okay. " Oh." She was appreciative that Lot had told her the truth but now she was very worried for her hero. But Lot stated the truth, the sooner they found Randal the better. Which gave the young feline a new determination. " Right."

She stayed with Lot the rest of the time her mind locked on finding Randal and making sure her Hero was safe. She was trying to think of any place he could be, and hoped he was on this island and not some other island. She nodded and held on tightly like lot told her to do, the trip to the island was not very long and once they got there and she was set down Pelay headed to the edge of the beach and looked inside the dark trees. " It's dark in there Tarksha." The sword on her back began to glow dimly. " I don't like it," Tarksha flashed and even let out a low hum. She looked back over her shoulder to the sword. " Evil?" She took a couple of steps back from the trees. " Tarksha and I don't like this place." It was radiating with a strange darkness. It was an unatural darkness, and Tark did not like it at all.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I will fly on my fathers wings,
                                I will do great things, on my fathers wings.

✿ ❀ ❁

User Image

Quote:
eiilyzft:50="]
Quote:
Quote:

Companions: With everyone.

Dangerous Genius

Multi Target Unlimited Enemy Event!

It would seem that everyone's assessment of the danger was not only accurate but much worse than they expected. As Sebastion and Vivian watched Nahza in the trees, something grabbed him and before he could react, it launched him. Vivian would probably taunt the wolf spirit for his careless mistake of being caught, but she would be caught too. It was a bit more dramatic than the Nahza's as a what looked like a fist slammed down between Sebastian and Vivian then grabbed Vivian and threw her the same direction as Nahza. Sebastian's air time would land him next to Lot as she helped Silvia. This was there signal that hell had broke loose. The swarms came from the forest rapidly and forced Pelay back to the group. The group had seconds before the swarms crashed into them like a wave. A couple undead ogres had hit the defensive line and with hard strikes at the ground around them separated them. The undead swarmed between them and forced the group further apart. Now they were split with no chance of regrouping. Their only chance was to flee in separate directions.

Alex and Sebastian: Much to the dismay of these two gentleman. They have been separated from the rest and are being pushed towards the forest. It's the only direction that the undead haven't created a solid wall of bodies. Time to break through. Once a good way into the woods they find that the undead have stopped swarming and they now have room to search for the others. Although the other are undoubtedly, very far away.
For the next few post cycles these two will be wandering in the woods with little enemy interference. Enjoy the bonding experience.

Lot and Styx: Styx was yanked out of the air by what seemed to be vines. Any attempt to break with magic failed. One managed to dig a poisoned thorn into him. The poison didn't do much, the only effect was a loss of some of his magic, namely his gravity nullification and his ability to sense the crystals. Looks like he'll be on foot for a bit and a bit lost. The vine dragged him to the forest's edge before he broke it. Luckily for him he isn't alone. Lot, during the chaos, was forced away from Silvia and towards the forest with Styx. Unluckily for both of them, it looks like the plants are not only immune to magic, but feeding off it as well. The effect is limited to the area and temporary. They might want to run though. With little magic to help them they won't survive long against the undead.
For the next few post cycles these two will be wondering the woods opposite of Alex and Sebastian. The undead will stop chasing them once they get far enough in, but any attempts on external magic such as projectiles will agitate the plants. Self, non-aura, magics will still be usable though. Try not to get killed or kill each other.

Silvia and Pelay: Unfortunately for these two when the ogre's separated the group they were launched back towards the water. There only escape was to run along the shores. The undead would chase until they found themselves at a cliff. Bad news: they fell off it. Good news: They are cats so they landed on their feet safely. Even better news: Any undead that followed hit the ground painfully and fatally. They have escaped the undead but are now lost in the forest. With luck, nothing will find and decide to eat them while they explore.
Have fun in the forest. Pelay, try not to stick your nose is something that'll take it.

No damage has to be taken by any parties. only necessary result is your new positions. Feel free to include injuries if you want to add drama. Also all external magic in the forest will result in the plants attacking. I'll post the next event for each group separately or as one big post depending.

Stece
parazesis
HyakuShikiRai
jaded_reyna69
Sinnful Shady

ReaperBones rolled 0 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Dangerous Genius

Single Target Exploration Event!

Kiri's possible sighting of the shrine would have to go unconfirmed, as when he stepped closer vines sealed off the path. The undead assault has slowed to a near stop with only a few occasional walkers. The plants also have seemed to calm down. So long as the elf sticks to his non-magical attacks it seems he may be able to explore safely.
Questions are now swarming in Kiri's head. Why are there so many undead? How are they intelligent enough to use swarm tactics? Why are the plants attuned to magic? What happened to this place?
Kiri now has a chance to explore and learn some things. Have Kiri examine something while rolling a twenty sided dice and I'll tell you what he's found out based on the number.

Kiri sai

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣A million miles from home...
I am walking ahead...●●●

User Image

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ I am Captian Ѵivian 𝔐ara
I am, a soldier on my own.●●●

User Image

Vivian merely smirked and looked to the air sick dog. " Same to you mutt." She replied and walked to the edge of the forest and looked around, the forest was dark and he was right it was tainted. She took no heed to his threats and merely rolled her eyes, he kept saying he was going to kill her, but if he even tried he would find himself as her new throw rug.

" Well, get going snoopy." She mocked and took a step to follow him only to see the others land. " It's about time." It took them long enough to show up. She cared not about the others and was going to head inside, to make sure Naza didn't get killed before she had the chance to do it, only to have a a voice catch her attention.

It was, Sebastian? She watched as he called out to Nazah but when he turned to her with the concerned look on his face and asked his question in the worried tone in his voice Vivian was rather... stunned. Why did he care if she was ok or not? Why did he even take the time to save her? Everyone around here hated her and she hated everyone else. She was not he nicest person around and frankly she probably would have not have done the same for him.

She shook off the shock that he would even ask that question and the look on his face when he did it and gave him her classic glare. " I am a wingly." She replied and moved so that she could leave. " It takes more then that to do harm to my kind." She walked passed him and was about to head after Naza only to see the wolf male being thrown in their direction.

She moved quickly and threw out her hand to grab Sebastian and pull him out of the way of Nazahs landing. Like everyone believed Vivian started laughing at the male for being caught. " Good job mutt!" She called out loving this whole thing. Only for herself to be caught as well and Tossed away like a rag doll. She slammed against a tree and the wind was knocked from her lungs. She hit the ground with a thud, the dirt puffing up around her and a loud groan came form the female as she laid in the dirt.

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣I'm waiting for the call, the hand on the chest ...
I'm ready for the fight, and fate.●●●
Quote:

Companions: all

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Alex Merlinian

Unbreakable Guardian

"Lead my hands as they shape a safer world."

Alex had been focused on Silvia when he heard and saw Sebastian get launched over to them. He ran over to the man and helped him up just in time for Pelay to flee into the group. They all got ready to fight or at least as ready as they could. Their line was hit and they were separated. Alex was now being forced back with only Sebastian next to him. THey held their own for a bit and Alex yelled to the others. "RUN!!! SURVIVE AN WE'LL FIND YOU!!!"
Alex saw the weakness in the swarm and pointed it out to Sebastian. Luckily with their powers combined, it took little effort to destroy what was in their way. They moved quickly and covered each other's backs. They were soon in the forest and on a full defensive retreat. Once they were far enough that the undead had almost completely stopped, Alex examined the area they were in. He had lost their sense of position but based on the growth around them. They were deep in the forest far from the beach and those they had been separated from. Alex made sure they were clear and safe before he found a tree and leaned against. He slid down it, emotionally exhausted, and cursed loudly. "God damn it! I can't believe that just happened...That's eight friends lost..."

Company: Lot, Sebastian, Pelay, and Silvia -> Sebastian
Mood: Angry and worried

"And lead my feet to the places where I might do the greatest good."

Stece
parazesis
jaded_reyna69
HyakuShikiRai

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
Nahza "Faith" Dagvaarder

I'll huff and I'll puff then I'll kick open the door and eat EVERYONE

User ImagexxxxxUser Imagexxxxx

Nahza leaped into the air and settled amongst the trees. He remained at the edge of the woods observing the golden woman and the arrival of the other heroes. He crouched low as he listened to the sounds of the woods and the shore. He could hear the wild life and the conversation of those who had just arrived. The spirit had doubted he would find a place in this world to feel comfortable but here among the shadows and the beast that slunk below him he felt almost at home.

Vibrant green orbs shifted to the two individuals at the edge of the forest. Nahza watched on as Sebastion managed to shock Vivian. That was not an easy task he must have said something she found truly offensive. The wolf smirked and laughed unaware of the foliage expanding around him. The plants grew together forming a large hand behind Nahza. The hairs on his neck stood on edge as he sense a hostile presence. The male rolled forwards to the edge of the branch and turned to face behind him.

"What the..." He swung his sword sheath at the hand as it tried to grasp him. The hand recoiled before trying with renewed vigor. Nahza tried to evade but his left foot fell prey to the fast moving plants. The hand flung the male as if he weighted nothing flinging him back to the hard forest floor. He collided with the earth with a hard thud. His eyes fluttered as he regained his vision the sound of Vivian's laughter echoing in his ears.

"Silence Wen-" He stopped seeing another hand forming behind Vivian. He tried to call out to her but his words were not as fast as the plants. He watched in awe as the woman was thrown just as easily as him. If this creature could handle both of them in such a manner they were not facing an easy enemy. Nahza coughed loudly as he rose from the small crater.

"She's mine" the spirit said as he drew his blade from it's sheath. The blade howled with the souls it had already claimed and eagerly demanded more. Nahza used the sword like a tuning fork channeling his trapped spiritual energy through it. He dashed towards a pair of hands forming near Vivian and made quick work of slicing them to pieces.

"Your a pain" He said as he began to lift Vivian on his back. He grunted as he adjusted the woman on his back looking up in time to see the hands reforming. Nahza sliced down the first hand before leaping into the trees as the second one attacked. He whispered spells as he bounced between trees hasting and silencing his escape. When he felt confident they were no longer being pursued he returned to the ground floor. "You done being lazy?" He asked Vivian as he set her on the ground. He severed the flow of energy to his sword before stabbing it into the ground. "We shouldn't stay still for long. I don't know how these creature hunts but its not by sight, sound, or temperature. Any spells I weaved at it only agitated them making them more aggressive. This forest may seek to destroy us Pintah. We fight not for our deity or kingdom but for survival." The wolf spit at the ground before turning towards Vivian with a look of disgust "I may need you help" He said as he extended a hand to her.

Mood:Cautious Company: Vivian Location:Forest OOC: Did this post late at night hope its okay. I can edit in the AM

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Stece

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
~~Chastity Glenfield~~
~Merciful Angel of War~

The false vision of the clearing managed to captivate Chastity for some time but eventually she heard the voice again, calling her to continue her search for the true light in this darkness. With a contented sigh the angel rose to her feet once more and crossed to the opposite side of the clearing from where she had come. She reached out to part the lovely curtain of wisteria blossoms but instead of soft petals her hand was met with sharp thorns which left deep, stinging gashes in her pale skin. Shocked, Chastity withdrew her hand and brought it up to her face to examine. With the wound so close, the smell of blood overpowered the smell of the flowers and Chastity could once more see the clearing for what it truly was. The flowers on the forest floor were no longer lilies, but strange and wicked looking blossoms. The sparkling lights in the trees went out and the healthy foliage was replaced with gnarled branches. Turning back to wards the place where she had intended to exit, the angel saw that the lovely vines of wisteria were actually thick thorn vines.

A slight gasp escaped the silver-eyed woman at the sight of this second transformation and any spell that had been over her was broken. She could see now that she was hemmed into this clearing and that it meant her ill. She had to leave quickly. Seeing no other way out, Chasity took to the air, flying upwards past the treetops, but the vines followed her. The throrny plants stretched up into the sky after the angel and in spite of her speed one of them managed to wrap around her leg and pull her down again. White wings strained to resist the vine's tug but in the end Chastity found herself crashing painfully to the forest floor. Her landing saw her crashing down on one wing, a series of sickening snaps issuing from the feathered appendage as it broke from the impact. Now bloody and in pain, the angel slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position and looked around. She landed outside the clearing which had tried to trap her, the wide path from before laid out in front of her once more, seemingly in the direction she had wanted to go. Unfortunately, the vine still around her leg seemed determined to drag the holy being back to her cage. Chastity was suddenly pulled along the ground, causing her to cry out in pain as her broken wing was jarred once more. Gritting her teeth against the pain, she somehow managed to draw her sword and sever the vine before it could return her to the hallucinogenic clearing, shooting to her feet in the aftermath and taking off running down the wide path as fast as he injured body could take her.

The pain in her broken wing and the stinging in her cuts blocked out all sense of time, so Chastity didn't know how long she ran along the path in the dark. All she knew was the flood of gratitude when she saw a beautiful building up ahead in the middle of a lush growth. The force which had been guiding her almost seemed to smile as she arrived. This must be the place that had been calling her. And it was wonderful. The angel suddenly felt safe and a tired smile of relief passed over her face as she stumbled up to the building's steps and collapsed upon them. She had made it. She was injured but she was here so maybe now she could rest.

~I will fight and I will stand.~

Location: The Shining Isle - deep in the Forest --- > The Shrine
Companions: None
Mood: In pain
OOC: ((There, got her to the shrine. ))

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Do you know what it's all about?
Are you brave enough to figure out?
Know that you could set your world on fire
If you are strong enough to leave your doubts

Cascata Tempest
~~~~~Storms of Chaos~~~~~

Cascata's black stare shifted slightly to indicate that she didn't believe what the slave girl's protests. "Your concept of mercy is terribly warped, darling." She commented in a tone which matched her gaze, "But if you insist that you wish to serve those who keep you in chains then I cannot force you to think of your own well being." The elemental shrugged one shoulder and her hair flipped itself over the moving body part. Straitening up, she stretched leisurely and let out a false yawn. "But do me a favor, dear, and make sure to keep yourself feeling well. You'll do better work that way. Work quality is your priority, no?"

~~~~~Winds of Change~~~~~

Feel it and breathe it, believe it
Go try, go fly so high

You feel this, unless you kill this
Go on and you're forgiven
I knew that, I could feel that
I feel like I am walking on air

Companions: Danni
Mood: Intrigued
OOC: ((Bleh, brain vomit. ))

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
~~Raise your voice,~~
~~Sticks and stones may break my bones.~~
~~I'm talkin' loud, not sayin' much.~~

Some scars never fade.
--Lot Lirem--
-Hidden Mystic-

Pelay and Sebastian wandered off while Lot helped Silvia and Styx pulled some trick or other to locate the others. The mystic rolled her eyes at the information, forcing herself to silence so she could focus on helping the leopard woman. She once again felt the urge to punch the crusik in the face but for now there were other things to focus on.

Lot had barely finished the energy transfer when all hell broke loose and vines from the forest started throwing people around like rag dolls. Vivian and Nazah were thrown into the forest while Alex and Sebastian were forced away from the others. Lot did her best to protect Pelay and Silvia but somehow she wound up being forced in the same direction Styx had been thrown and now her infuriating assistant was the only one from the beach group left in her company. Now angry at circumstance for sticking her with the one person she hated more than anything and frustrated that the forest only grew stronger with the use of magic, the hooded mystic walked quickly through the forest with her rapier drawn, moving in the direction the others looked to have been thrown. Anything in her path was quickly cut down by the thin blade as she moved along, completely ignoring her company. Sure she had a few scratches and bruises from fighting the plants but at this point her dangerous mindset overrode the pain, allowing Lot to walk on with long, powerful strides and not a sound from her mouth.

~~Shoot me down, but I won't fall~~
~~I am Titanium~~

Company: Styx
Mood: Dangerous
OOC: (( ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items