Welcome to Gaia! ::

He looked over at the female. "In case, a chimera, that is immune to pretty much all magic and weapons in existence." He replied to her. "If you went out there, you would end up in the same state as these two, if not dead. And even if you managed to defeat the chimera, which is impossible, won't stop from another monster taking its place." He added, shaking his head. "If you are that eager to have a fight, try asking our guild leader when he is finally finish with work for the Adventure's Guild. He of all people would probably enjoy a decent fight, it would at that very least probably keep him from being grumpy for a little bit." He said. Allister maybe a grump after his friend died, but he was still the guild's leader despite some things he has done. At least he was owning up to his mistakes, albeit probably complaining about it.
User Image

Sasha didn't know how long she'd been out but her body was completely exhausted, and she had thought she really was going to die. At one point there was a bright light that she'd moved toward, but as it engulfed her she only felt a sharp amount of pain that made her scream. In the waking world she would suddenly gain momentary consciousness as she cried out in pain and coughed up some blood. Her physical and mental state were a complete mess. Her right eye remained closed tightly as she trembled. She wanted to open her eye and let the numbing effect take over, but she knew that it wasn't a wise choice.

In her moments of consciousness she turned to whomever was nearest, "Vaalence...is he okay?" she gasped her face contorted in the pain from her injuries.
A guild member who happened to be asleep in the room she was in a chair, more so that someone could notify to the second in command that the neko was awake, fell out of the chair and crashed into the floor upon her screaming. He sat up suddenly and looked around, before looking at the girl. "Uh who?" He asked blinking before glancing back at the person who entered the room. The second in command glared down at the guild member, before said guild member left the room. "The one you call Vaalence is currently still unconscious, but hopefully should fully recover." He said to her. He looked, rather similar to both the human and elf that Kira had showed Sasha. "As for you, how are you currently feeling?" He asked.
User Image

Her body had never felt this much excruciating pain before. She managed to keep herself together long enough to hear that Vaalence was nearby and should recover, but when asked if she was okay, her only response was to turn to the side and suddenly vomit. She certainly didn't feel okay and now she felt nauseous from everything. She flopped back into the bed and closed her eyes a moment, "I'd rather have a hangover..." she managed to say as the pain ripped through her body again, her form visibly tensing up.

"Please..make the pain stop..." she gasped.
Well, that told him what he needed to know. Sighing, he made a mental note to get someone to clean up the mess later. "Pretty sure everyone would rather get a hangover than be mauled by one of those monsters." The second in command said, looking at her. He briefly stepped back to motion for a healer to help reduce the pain she was experiencing. "Can't completely remove it, but bringing it to more bearable level should help a bit." He said when the healer arrived and began doing what she could to reduce that pain. The healers were being drained by all that they had done to make sure the female and Vaalence didn't die, and there were only one or two now that didn't need some r&r themselves.
User Image

Sasha only gave a grimace at the comment of mauling vs hangover, "Well, I was supposed to die in the fight, but someone wouldn't let me--" she sighed faintly but was glad that he had intervened. She had nearly lost herself in the battle either way, but Vaalence once more saved her. When the healer came she thanked him before sitting upright with a grimace, "If you see Allister tell him I could really use a drink" she joked with a wince and a cough.

With that she hopped from the bed falling to the ground. She shouldn't be up in her state, but she was going to make it happen, "Where is Vaalence?" she asked. After being given directions she staggered to her feet and out the doorway toward his room. Knocking into objects along the way she finally made it to his room as she pushed the door open and looked upon him.

She pulled up a chair to his side and took a seat, "If you can hear me...I have some things to say to you. You're a b*****d and I hope you know it Vaalence. A thorn in my side and a pain in my a**...the worst part was the betrayal when you left me alone. I loved you until then. After that I hated you for so long and that hate drove me to do things I'm not proud of. I learned to live with the bitterness in my heart. Until I came here and saw you again. All that anger and abandonment came back and I only hated you more. However, I didn't really hate you, or ever stop caring about you. I hated myself and simply projected it onto you. Because I know that I caused you more pain than was worth it, and I know I was the one who drove you away. And I'm sorry for all that. You didn't deserve any of that, you deserve better. It's because of me you got hurt so many times and here it's happened again and I'm sorry. It wasn't supposed to end like that...I just hope you can forgive me even a little bit for all I've done, even if I don't deserve it--"

She actually had tears in her eyes as she spoke. She felt that she needed to make peace now and part of it might be the effects of the healing magic. Either way, she knew she was a mess, but she knew she had to tell him now or it would never be said.

"I'm so sorry for everything, Vaalence. Please forgive me." Her tears finally slowed as she took hold of his hand and closed her own eyes. She wouldn't be able to give him much but she would attempt to add her own healing magic to what had been already done. He would be familiar with the technique as her magic worked to try and mend the damage internally and spiritually. It wasn't much but she hoped it helped. Withdrawing her hand she went to stand and leave him but the sudden shift in her position caused her blood pressure to drop as she simply passed out again.

Fluffy Fox

Pain. That had been the last conscious thought Vaalence had had before the darkness took him. Then it was the first thing he'd awoken too. Even with the healing, each breath sent jolts of pain through his body from his damaged ribs. He couldn't focus, and he couldn't even open his eyes, let alone move. So he just lay where he was, essentially dead to the world. That was until he heard something drawing near. Was this how he was to die? Food for a monster he'd tried to protect Sasha from? But no. It was her voice that pierced the overwhelming pain. He listens to her confess everything, but found himself unable to respond. Hell, he didn't even know how to. Here he'd been sure she despised him, and yet she seemed to understand what had driven him to leave.

He hadn't expected the healing magic to begin coursing through him either. She had been in no shape to do such during the fight, and he doubted she'd gotten out of there without taking further damage, so his concern only grew. Once she was done he'd finally regained enough strength to begin functioning again, and he slowly opens his eyes to see her stand... and then collapse onto him. The sudden spike of agony through from his chest caused him to pass out again.
The second in command followed Sasha, just to make sure she remained okay as she visited Vaalence. Both of them were in bad condition, so there was the need to keep an eye on them should they decide to get up and move despite that. He let the two have their little moment, remaining outside of the room and out of view, generally just tuning whatever was going on in the room until he heard the flop on the bed. He peeked into the room, to see that Sasha had collapsed onto the bed. Sighing and shaking his head, he went to go put Sasha back into her room, and motioned for healers to go look at the duo again to make sure nothing had happened when Sasha collapsed onto Vaalence.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff