Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Temples of the Elements, Tributes to the Gods

Welcome to Temples of the Elements, Tributes to the Gods! This Role Play is more of a home or ‘anything goes RP’ than one with a story. You just sign up and RP! Just as long as you follow the theme (Ancient Greece) and Rules listed. There are 4 temples in which you can sign up for one. Once you chose you can’t change your temple. They are…

Temple of the Sun, Apollo

Leader: Kaji ( Kaji Takasenshi )
High Priest:
Followers of Apollo:

Temple of the Moon, Artemis

Leader: Naomi ( Naomi the Shadow Wolf)
High Priest: Chrysanthia ( Chrysanthia )
Followers of Artemis:
Rae Ithaka

Temple of the Earth, Athena

Leader: Thea (Thea)
High Priest:
Followers of Athena:

Temple of the Water, Poseidon

Leader: Kyo (Kyo-sama)
High Priest:
Followers of Poseidon:

Description/ Ways of

Temples of the Elements, Tributes to the Gods is on a distant island of the coast of Greece. There is a small marketplace and town in the middle of the island were everyone no matter what Temple can talk and play. The Temple of Apollo is on top of a high mountain, closest to the sun. The Temple of Artemis sits in a small cove near the water. The Temple of Athena is in a thick forest, in a remote section of the island. Lastly, The Temple of Poseidon is at the bottom of a deep lake. Festibles and celebrations are often held in town as well as those and offerings in his or her own temple. Each temple has a marble gate way, carvings in it telling of the history of the temple. The temples are white marble and all have a statue of the temples God or Goddess. In the back is a closed marble bath house for the Temples people to bath in. One for each gender. Foutains of marble and glorious statues are scattered about the island, praising all Gods and Goddess. Offerings and sacrifices are made at these times. Apollo: Mid day when the sun is the highest. Artemis: Midnight. Athena: Dawn when the earth is awakening. And Poseidon: Sunset when the waters are the most awake. Your are to Respect your Temple Leader ( though they are more of mods than 'leader' so please feel free to ask them questions and comments. If your not following the rules they are to remind your or EXPELL you.)

Rules and Guide Lines

*** No spamming
*** No God Modding
*** No Flaming others and RP
*** No one-liners
*** Please write to the best of your ability.
*** If the RP takes place in Ancient Greece, please do things/ eat like they did. No cars
or Cheese Burgers Sorry!
*** Your are to only go in other Temples if some one of that Temple has invited you.

More Rules will be added if needed. Please keep in mind your Temple’s leader can expel you at any time if we feel that your not following the rules. You get one warning.

Please Fill Out The Following

Name:
Pet (limit is one, must pertain to your God):
Temple:
Hair colour:
Eye colour:
Personality:
Anything else?:
Sample RP:

Profiles

Name: Kaji
Pet (limit is one, must pertain to your God): Lioness, Natsu
Hair colour: A long sliver with bangs that cover my face.
Eye colour: Golden Browen
Personality: Wise and Happy, she is the leader of the Apollo Temple. Though when needed she can be quite serious.
Anything else?: Leader of the Apollo Temple.

Name: Kyoko
Hair colour:long dark golden blonde
Eye colour: crystal blue
Personality: Strong,loving,caring, very friendly and out going, will help anyone in need.

Name:Chrysanthia
Pet (limit is one, must pertain to your God): Silver [white really but silver sounds oh so much cooler] tiger
Hair colour: amber
Eye colour: green
Personality: Very serious and reserved but also quite friendly. always there when you need help. Wisr beyond her years
Anything else?: High priestess and prophet to the temple of Artemis.

Name: Rae Ithaka
Pet: Black cat with brilliant green eyes
Hair colour: Jet black, that contrasts greatly with her pale complexion, like the moon in the midnight sky.
Eye colour: Ebony, almost black.
Personality: Cold and bossy. Its very rigorous in her study of her Goddess and religion. Due to her personality, she lives in solitude, the closest thing to her friend is her cat, Ares.
Anything else?: She wears the normal garb of Artemis's follows: a silvery white toga, after the color of stars. There's dark blue lining on the bottom for worshippers of lower ran, while the older followers have togas made of a shimmery navy blue color, with a white lining. She wears a necklace with a small mirror hanging from it. The mirror is a symbol of the moon's reflection of the sun for light. She also wears a silver headress with a crescent moon on the forehead.

BlackList

~~~None~~~
I guess I should get my Profile up...
of course... I had to agree to relenquish athena...
wait what about Zues?
is rank of "high preistess" or "prophet" allowed?

Name: Kaji
Pet (limit is one, must pertain to your God): Lioness, Natsu
Hair colour: A long sliver with bangs that cover my face.
Eye colour: Golden Browen
Personality: Wise and Happy, she is the leader of the Apollo Temple. Though when needed she can be quite serious.
Anything else?: Leader of the Apollo Temple.

Sample RP: Kaji sat on the sandy shores of a distand island. Her silvery hair covered her golden eyes that were gazing off into the sunset. She had just finished the daily sacrifices and was quite tired. Kaji's tall tan body wasa wrapped in a black tunic with golden suns on the ends. Golden ancelets and bracelets lay on her feet and arms, as well as a golden choker on her neck. A black sun tattoo on her head showed that she was the Apollo's Temple leader.

Kyoko D
wait what about Zues?
((( I kyoko! remeber me? Sorry there is no Zues. Sure there can be preists though. Fill out your info! ^^
I don't mean to be annoying but I can't start without an answer to my question. redface sorry, I can be difficult at times.
Kaji sighed. It was so beautful, the sunset that is. It looked like painting in the sky, the water as calm and glassy as ever. Peaceful is it not Natsu? Kaji asked her pet lioness, Natsu. Natsu purred and lay down next to her. Kaji smiled at Natsu and pet her lovingly.
Chrysanthia
I don't mean to be annoying but I can't start without an answer to my question. redface sorry, I can be difficult at times.
ohps! sorry i thought i did. Yes you may. I trust you will be an honnorable Hight Priestess. ^^
Kaji Takasenshi
Kyoko D
wait what about Zues?
((( I kyoko! remeber me? Sorry there is no Zues. Sure there can be preists though. Fill out your info! ^^

((yea hey i remember u, yea i guess i cam be a preists))
Name: Kyoko
Hair colour:long dark golden blonde
Eye colour: crystal blue
Personality: Strong,loving,caring, very friendly and out going, will help anyone in need.
((( BUMP! )))
((( What temples did you want to be in again? )))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff