Altair 0.125 12.5% [ 7 ]
Nerine 0.053571428571429 5.4% [ 3 ]
Siren 0.053571428571429 5.4% [ 3 ]
Vulpes 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 2 ]
Weaver 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 4 ]
Holy crap, MORE lesbians?! (Pollwhore~) 0.46428571428571 46.4% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Shannon Hallard

Shannon was definitely rushing now. The very slurred response she got and the image she last saw of Ray definitely worried her. The young seer was near the water sooner than she thought she would reach it. She was quick in seeing Ray, considering Tatsu was there was well, waving his little black wings like a flag. “Ray!” She called out, stepping on the ledge, coincidentally the very same ledge that the heiress had tried to reach earlier. It was still too far though and Shannon did not have that necessary upper body strength to haul in the injured and very wet summoner. Besides, she didn’t dare risk it because trying it might just hurt Ray more.

6+1 = 7

Although she had not tried it before, forming the earth into a shape she wanted it to take, Shannon felt that she can do it. Not perfectly, mind you but well enough. Keeping her hands in contact with the ledge, she began to extend it. Forming steps leading down and then part of it was submerged in the water. She would definitely use it to keep a better reach the other summoner. She hoped she won’t regret this but Shannon dispelled the energy chain she was holding on. She won’t be able to move Ray on her own; actually she was rather afraid to. She didn’t know just how injured her friend is.

Shannon tested the steps first, wanting to know if she had made them sturdy enough. Yup, they were stable enough so she made her way down. Tatsu, seeing his mistress coming down, made a considerable effort to stir him and Ray closer to the earthen steps. The water is freakin’ cold! Shannon could not help but shiver as she stood in the water. She wasn’t standing on the lowest step but low enough that the water reached her knees. She waited until Tatsu and Ray were close enough and then reach out, grabbing Ray by the upper arm and pulling her closer. “I got you. I got you Ray. It’s gonna be okay.” Shannon whispered like a mantra as she kept a tight hold on the other summoner.

9+1 = 10-5 = 5 First Aid

Spells really were not her forte, Shannon thought grimly. Ray needed more than just the first aid she could offer but she hoped, at the very least, she had done something to heal some of the other spark’s injuries. “Tatsu.” She called the little summon to her. “Go get help.” The little black head nodded and Tatsuhiko immediately fluttered his wings to carry him up. Shannon hoped Tatsu would find help soon. She watched her summon fly up for a few more seconds and then turned her attention to Ray. Water was still reaching around their legs, Shannon thought it would be better if they weren’t in the cold water. Her pulling Ray close to her drenched her own clothes. “Achoo! Achoo!” She sneezed. Brr… Cold but she held on.

Tatsuhiko flew faster than any time before. He was hoping to reach the rooftop in no time- THUNK! What in the world!?! He was so sure the sky had no ceiling!! His momentum broken, Tatsu took a second or two to regain his air balance and then looked up at what he hit. Oh! He recognized one of the riders! It was Shannon’s Kamiko!! “Kamiko!!!!” The little summon wailed and practically dived into the young woman’s arms. “Help! Help! They’re down there!!” He immediately announced as he wriggled around.

Mary Adelgard

“It’s…” Marianne grappled to find the right words. “If you can think of a way to keep them here, then that would help a lot.” She was definitely acting against orders now. Hopefully, Vanessa and Jules’ conversation won’t end soon or else she would be heard. She didn’t care much about the other names; there were only two she was interested in.

“It’s definitely something you wouldn’t like to know.” The mage answered. “All that I can say is that we’ve been ordered to arrest a few individuals.” It was considerably easier than last night’s arrest order but for Marianne, she actually preferred last night’s events than this one. “And I’m pretty sure it’s on false charges.” The mage growled. "Damn it!" She couldn't help but curse. That's all that she could do really.

Generous Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~+~Chairwoman Athene~+~

Relena Saint Mantis

Raleigh Lynnette Der Malian

Ray-Lynn mumbled again, something about being cold and tired. She opened her eyes and when she was tugged, she hissed when her leg shifted. Jaw clenched and she breathed harshly through her nose, eyes watering.

Dazed icy eyes looked at Shannon. Confusion slowly overtook her face as she looked at the summoner. When Shannon tugged her out of the water at last, her shifting leg sent another jolt of pain through her body. She gasped, the pain shining in her eyes before fogging over, like she wasn't even there anymore.

Ray's eyes suddenly fell close with a groan before she went still again.

Taith Aerrow Zavia Turunen

Taith sighed as she snuggled and then shook her head.

"We should go to class." Taith agreed dejectedly. "Each day we skip is another day we draw Miss. Ahlberg's ire... and she's a scary woman."

Malwyn Carmineo

Malwyn blushed again. She couldn't look at Freya, and settled for just looking at the ground.

"I can deal with a little pain." She admitted, but sighed. "Look," she glanced backwards at Faye and sighed. "Look... I will talk with you, okay?" Another sigh broke pass and she stared at her ring finger again and then looked back to the ground.

"I'll be fine. Really."

Doctor Mélodique Chanson

Melodique rounded on Mary immediately, her eyebrows raised high. "Arrest individuals, wait, what?" She narrowed her eyes. "Arrest who? Who are they?"

She had a sinking suspicion. "Not...students...Mary, no. They have no excuse, claims be damned, they are minors, Mary, children."

"Rebellion aside, they cannot hold children to the standards of adults! That's why the criminal code differs for minors to begin with!"

Karelineo Kuscherii

Leonora R.J. Sutaru

"One step at a time Malwyn, one step at a time." When Malwyn said that she would talk Leonora gave her a soft, encouraging smile.

"Atta girl." She said softly. "It'll be fine."

♬♒Siren♒♬

Ω ~ Altair ❖ "The Silent" ~ Ω

♓ Iwalani ♓

♃ Lee ♃

((Why are my posts SO WEAK!!!))
Shannon Hallard

“Just a while longer Ray. Help will be here soon.” She hoped. Shannon also hoped that she hadn’t aggravated the heiress’ injuries further by pulling her out of the water. She couldn’t let Ray there in the cold ocean, she barely got in herself and yet she definitely felt the cold. It didn’t help that water soaked up by Ray’s clothes were being absorbed by her once dry ones. “I’m sorry Ray…” Even though she was sure the summoner had lost consciousness, Shannon still talked. “I’m sorry. I should have paid more attention. I was too focused on my own recovery to notice the signs that you weren’t so accepting of it.” The young seer pressed her cheek against Ray’s cold ones. “We had something in common didn’t we? We were both different. We weren’t like everyone else…but now…I’m, I’m like everyone else now. I can walk again. I guess that made you feel left behind.”

Shannon sniffed and looked up. Really now, it was not the time to be bawling like a little girl. “Do you remember the gift you gave me for Simone? I memorized the codes and burned the note afterwards like you said. I had no idea what I would read, or how you knew that I read everyone’s files but it was very informative. Your file, I mean. There were a lot of medical jargons and I couldn’t really understand half of it but I did understand the other half. I had always thought you were anti-social with the way you rarely spoke and very rarely interacted with us but I guess I shouldn’t have assumed that of you.” She still couldn’t really understand what’s written on that file but she did memorize it. Word per word, letter by letter even the medical terms that just goes waaaay over her head. Shannon was just strange that way. “I’m really sorry. I’ll try harder this time. We’ll make this friendship work.” And that’s a promise.

Mary Adelgard

If the whole thing wasn’t so serious, Marianne would have been waving a flag that says jackpot. The doctor definitely had it right.

“I know. I know but can we do?” The mage asked. “I’m not the only one who received this order Mel. There’s a very good chance that the others as well. Bloodhounds are sent for the children Doc. They’re powerful but young. What can children do against tenacious bloodhounds?” She probably revealed more than she should but right now, Marianne did not care.

And then she had a realization. She placed her hand on the doctor’s shoulders and began, “I can’t do anything. I can’t disobey orders. I can’t fail purposely because the chairwoman is handing out the punishments herself.” The mage unconsciously touched her bruised cheek. The woman would see through it. “I can’t inform your instructors. I can’t alert your headmistresses. I can’t do anything about it. I can’t.” Mary looked at the doctor expectantly. She was hoping that her heavy emphasis on what she can’t do would make Mel realize just because Mary can’t do anything, she can’t either. Between the two of them, the doctor was the one who could do exactly what Marianne said she couldn’t do.

“Oh and could you do me a favor Mel? My phone is nearly out of charge. Do you think you could recharge it for me?” Marianne knows she can’t say the names out loud so she was going doing the next best thing. At least, she thought it was the next best thing. “Don’t you go reading my messages now.” She warned but the glint in her eyes practically says otherwise. She wanted the doctor to see that message. “I’ll be back for it later.” The mage hoped this will not come back to bite her in the derriere later.

Sparkly Seeker

Araceli Campbell

With the spell Lindsey used, Araceli slept peacefully for the first time in weeks.

Evangeline Jones

Sharon Holloway

Sharon listened quietly but intently, and when Brooke grew frustrated she threw a leg over the other woman's hip and pulled herself as close as she could get. "It must have been horrifically painful to put yourself through that." Sharon said after a long moment, trying to find the words she needed. It wasn't as though she was disgusted, or angry, or frightened...well, maybe a little frightened. But that fear was for Brooke, who seemed a bit lost, and that fear was also for Eve, who was very much in danger of being harmed.

"As for that Bloodhound...what, exactly, did you do...?" Sharon had a very good idea but she didn't want to assume anything. She slid up Brooke's body so that instead of having to look up slightly to see her, they were eye to eye.

Bernadette Rhodes

Bern stood to give Cissnei space to sit up, and her mouth quirked into a half-smile. "Believe me, it would certainly be a 'personal' wake-up call if I made you breakfast but I'm afraid it be your last." She said, her tone mildly joking. She wasn't actually that bad of a cook but after years out in the middle of nowhere, the best things she could cook where the sort that were over an open fire. It made for excellent barbecue food but her 'breakfast in bed' techniques were rusty. "It's not too late in the morning, but I definitely slept in...I don't know if you want to shower or anything, but there are fresh towels in the bathroom." She had gotten a bit more talkative with Cissnei, which was good. While she still had her long bouts of silence, communication was a key element here.

Aisling Flynn

Beryl Solis

Faye Penny Fisher

Faye felt like an awkward audience member to the unfolding drama before her, and she shuffled towards her clothing to quickly dress herself. With her skirt and blouse back on and her shoes in hand. Faye eyes the women by the door. She didn't want to draw their attention but they looked pretty engrossed in their conversation. So the potential walked along the wall, not trying to look suspicious but rather like she had a place to be. What she wouldn't give for the ability to go invisible at will especially when Malwyn glanced back at her.

Sylvia Syl Orr

Isreal Wm

Faustus

Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Zonia Rasm'ssen

Lyriana Couse

Vanessa Vladof

Vanessa's grin only grew. It seemed that the orders she and Marianne had gotten were not recieved by Allen. Now why would that be? She ignored the berserker's retort as she moved near the hallway window. Opening it, she sighed, sitting on the sill.

8!

"I promise to restrain myself," she said, her grin shrinking into moderate smugness as opposed to completely sadistic. "In your honor as opposed to Mantis'. Rest well, yeah?" Her eyes flashed an amber color as she leaned back out of the window, falling out. She only fell a single story before gray wings sprang from her back. At first glance, it looked like a simple spell, until you saw the gray-green ball of hazy material attached to her back.

"Okay, so we have to find someone to arrest," she mused, looking down at the ground. The wingborne mist on her back chortled something, her grin growing. "No, not a random person. A Potential. The Councilwoman said she was a suspicious character and wanted her detained." The wings carried them higher up, until the Bloodhound circled above the roof.

6 + 4 = 10! Logic!

"Hmm... I know she's autistic. And she hates people." Her eyes scanned the rooftops for anything to go off of, passing over the buildings. A hum of magic caught her attention and she dove down a bit to find Kamiko. She was on the list as well. She floated down a bit more, circling a bit as she passed over the waterfront siding of the buildings. She saw something in the water, and descended a bit more to see the two girls floundering there.

"Are you kidding me?" she said, sighing. The immaterial summon seemed urgent to lower faster, bringing Vanessa alongside Kamiko's floating disc.

"What happened, Hamasaki?"

Dominique Garfield

Cissnei Galar

Sjofen Livia

Isis

Ravager

Luna

Mary Ad

Partying Cat

7,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Krasimira Lala Genadiev

TBA!

Luann Rowe

TBA!

Mercie Janice Lorrings

Kamiko's sudden urging perplexed Mercie. She assumed gathering Lindsey was nearly as important as reaching both girls, but she obediently mounted the disc beside Kamiko. Afterwards, she knelt down to assist Krasimira on board. Vanessa's sudden approach caught her by surprise. Still, the woman arrived at an opportune time to help.

"Shannon and Ray fell off the roof." Mercie informed her unthinkingly. "We think they might be hurt."

Regina Verona Mayes
TBA!

Generous Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~+~Chairwoman Athene~+~

Relena Saint Mantis

Her body was shaking. She knew that. Ray was mostly out of it though, at that weird point where she was more unconscious then conscious, but still aware enough. Still awake enough though her body wasn't agreeing with her.

She felt the warmth of Shannon's cheek, and instinctively moved closer to it, good arm holding on. She heard the other's words, her addled brain only able to make sense of some of it, but enough of it that she got a picture, an idea.

Both Different.
Everyone Else.
Left behind.
Simone Present.
Your File.
Anti-social.
Shouldn’t have assumed.
We’ll make this friendship work...

Unfocused, far away blues peered up at Shannon. The look on Ray-Lynn's face was comical: intense concentration despite the fact that it was clear she wasn't all there any more. She clung to Shannon's shirt before closing her eyes again, still shivering.

"Re-Really?" She asked, speech still slurred. A long paused followed as she shifted uncomfortably, the pain evident in her body. "Yes." She answered herself with a sigh. "I'm sorry."

Malwyn Carmineo

Doctor Mélodique Chanson

Melodique got the message. She got it loud and clear, and she shivered. What Marianne was doing was stupid and dangerous and just so bloody brave. She gazed back at the U-mage, taking deep breaths and watching her carefully.

"That is quite a predicament." She knew what Marianne was doing. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Yet, sometimes that's what it meant to do the right thing: to throw your own safety out the ******** window.

"Mary, wait!" She called to the woman before she left. She went up to her and grabbed her, hugging her tightly, and feeling bad because she knew it must of aggravated a wound or two.

"Make sure you come back to me, idiot." Melodique told Marianne, backing away slowly, before holding the bridge of her nose and sighing, taking a deep breath. She quickly took the own phone, keeping and began looking through the messages. She headed for her and Lindsey's office. She spotted her sister there, still getting herself together, and sighed. Pulled in so many directions today, that's what it felt like.

"Lindsey? I'm okay now, will you be?" She asked the younger redhead, "because we've got a problem." Melodique admitted. "No one's hurt... yet, but this could get ugly." She played around with Marianne's phone and finally found the offending message.

She looked at it in shock.

"Very ugly. We need to speak with Shizuru and Natsuki. Now."

Karelineo Kuscherii

"Wakey wakey!" Karelineo called with a sharp rap to the door. She grinned though before she wound back, and let her fist fly.

7+4 = 11!

The door broke easily and she pulled her hand back before walking through the door with ease. She heard a swear and saw a tall lanky tomboy -- still naked from sleep, getting up and glaring.

"What the ******** am I doing here? Business. Word has it that the brown haired b***h there has a thing with Orcinus. I'm here to arrest her for her treasonous ways. I highly suggest you get out of my way before I have to remove you." She grinned at Taz before looking to Domi.

"Be a lady, will you, and come with me quietly so I don't have to beat the crap out of your girlfriend."

Taz came swinging though and Karelineo side stepped it before attacking.

3+4 = 1 damage!

She elbowed the girl at first, then quickly lost patience.

9+4 = 13! 8 damage!

And went straight for a round house kick.

Taith Aerrow Zavia Turunen 17/21

"What the ******** are you doing here!?" Taith asked. When the Bloodhound explained herself, Taz felt her blood run cold. She glanced back at Domi as if to say 'How did they find out?'. She swore then and charged Karelineo only to be sidestepped.

An elbow entered her vision. And Taz realized she got herself into a bit of a predicament. Karelineo was not an easy opponent. To make it worse, they were in bed. She was armed.

10+ 3 = 13! All damage saved!

Taith easily dodged the elbow, but she was begining to thing Karelineo had that planned, for a split second later a foot came flying at her head.

6+3 = 9! 4 damage saved!

She raised her arm, but still got knocked off balance. She hit the ground with a thud and rolled over with a growl getting to her feet.

"Domi, get out of here! I'll deal with her!"

Leonora R.J. Sutaru

♬♒Siren♒♬

♓ Iwalani ♓

♃ Lee ♃

Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Zonia Rasm'ssen

"Yup, all my fault," she said with laugh, swiping some of the fruit through the yogurt. It didn't get the full lip treatment, since she was now dealing with being hungry as opposed to wanting to bother Torrin.

She sighed once again, noticing the room was empty. "It's so peaceful today, you think?" she said with a nod. "I miss the days like this. Where the most important thing you had to worry about was what you were getting for lunch and dreading whatever Freya plans for her class."

Lyriana Couse

Vanessa Vladof

Vanessa looked from Kamiko to other girls on floating disc. If Kamiko made it, taking her right then would cancel the spell, more or less dropping two more Potentials into the ocean. And she'll be damned to consider how much s**t she'd have to answer for if that happened. On every side.

3 + 3 = 6!

"Come on, Sir," she said, hovering down to the water. The wings on her back began flapping heavily, stirring up a small whirlwind under the two girls. It wasn't her finest spell, but it raised to the two girls up, allowing them to reach Kamiko and the others. While she would allow Shannon to reach out for the disc, the Bloodhound moved alongside to put her arms around Raleigh.

10 + 3 = 13! Bluff check with a silver tongue!

"Go with your girlfriend," she told, Shannon, holding Ray in her arms. "I'll go take Ray to Melodique. Jules is already over there." She eyed the young girls leg, shaking her head at the bad break. "I'll be able to get there a lot faster than you four. It'll be fine."

5 + 3 = 8!

A small bit of magic went over Raleigh, gently soothing the pain from her broken leg. It was more of an anesthetic than healing, but hopefully it kept her placid enough to get to their destination.

Dominique Garfield

If Domi wasn't awake before, she'd be awake now.

"I didn't steal that car, I swear! I was just looking for it's owner!" She stopped when Karel answered Taz. "What the hell are you talking about? Taz, NO!"

For the most part, Taz held her own, but this was a fricking Bloodhound. And Karel, to boot.

"Fine! I'll go with you! Stop trying to beat the s**t out of my girlfriend!" She waved her hands, climbing out of bed, leaning against the wall by the window. She looked to Taz, keeping her face as neutral as possible. Despite what they just spoke about, she couldn't let her girlfriend get mauled in her place.

"Like I said, Taz. I wouldn't forgive myself if I just ran to keep myself safe..."

9 + 4 = 13!

The window to the room would suddenly frost over as a large serpent head appeared just outside of it.

"********, if I got detention for the last one, Freya's gonna kill me for this!" Domi's hands quickly went to cover her ears. But even, still the tomboy couldn't help but grin as the serpent seemed to take a deep breath of air. "Cover your ears!"

8 + 8 = 16 - 5 = 11 DMG!

"ROAR!"

The roar ripped through the window, a magical cannonball that launched ice, hail and glass at the Bloodhound. Even though she was covering her ears, Domi still felt her body shaking through the force of it. The room was torn to shreds, furniture sent flying, paint stripped off the wall.

And if anyone wasn't awake yet in the entire building, they probably were now.

"What a rush!" The naked Summoner said as she dropped her hands from her head and headed to climb out the window. She walked easily onto Levi's large head, seating herself between the spines on her back. "I told you that was a good trick to learn!" Her ears were still ringing as she looked back at Taz. "Find someone to help you! I'm booking it out of here!" With that, Levi slithered down the side of the building to the ground.

Cissnei Galar

(TBE)

Sjofen Livia

Isis

Ravager

Luna

Mary Ad

Partying Cat

7,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Krasimira Lala Genadiev

Krasimira still felt disoriented when Mercie pulled her on board the disc. Bright spots speckled the center of her vision. She decided to endure the aggravation, since rubbing or squeezing would bring irritation. Vanessa's arrival, initially a welcomed stroke of luck, curdled her blood. Unable to openly express her tight uneasiness in her dizzied state, she was left listening to the lull of Vanessa's voice alongside the others. Krasimira instantly doused her objections with simple reasoning. What could Vanessa possibly do to Raleigh? She was merely offering her assistance. Temperance's staff had never bent any ill will towards their students.

Luann Rowe

"Interesting." Tapping a finger on her chin, Luann continued whipping her switch. "Is that a newfound hobby?"

The redhead's calm behavior was expected. She introduced herself as a friendly face before Orcinus's emergence, she hadn't been given reason to be weary. Perhaps, despite contradicting claims, Dallas had not been one of the newly recruited rebels. However, her innocence was irrelevant to the mission. Regardless of whether she could solidly confirm no alliegiance to Orcinus, Dallas would be arrested. Whatever business took place after the fact was in Council hands.

"I hear you've taken up conspiring as a recent hobby. In fact, I've been hand picked to escort you, alongside some of your cohorts, someplace to further discuss this exciting new hobby. Since I'm not in a generous mood, I suggest you come peacefully."

Mercie Janice Lorrings

"That's a switch." Mercie canted her head haughtily, speaking audibly aside to Kamiko. "Or maybe Ray is just something special. Cause' last time a potential got hurt, only thing she seemed curious about was if she'd walk herself to the infirmary."

Mercie respected Vanessa to some degree, but between Orcinus and the Council optimism was difficult to find. An image of Ray-Lynn's name printed on that list flashed behind her eyes. She felt conflicted again, not knowing whether to trust Rowan's Council or the evidence Orcinus compiled. NODA had been a confirmed project, one Athene claimed was reprimanded for corruption and insincere handling of sparks. The words could have been prettied up, however. NODA could still be manufacturing deadly bloodhounds. She had doubts Vanessa would hurt Ray, but she could deliver her to others who would.

Krasimira's hand swept into hers, squeezing reassuringly. Mercie stared up into the seer's pale eyes, but nothing on her face empathized with the suspicion she felt. She glanced below at the water.

Regina Verona Mayes

"Yo, Darry! Girl, whatchu' doin' all tha' way out here by yo' self?"

Regan trudged down the miniature sand hill to greet her friend. A familiar sugar-laced alto poisoned her steps. Luann again. Bloodhounds on campus were common if current times were considered. Secluded one-on-one's paneled out of visual range from observing eyes was dangerous, especially for the recruits. Excitement jump-started her pulse. Last night, she wasn't given the liberty of challenging a hound. Considering Rowe's dullness, the prospect was less entertaining but promising nonetheless. Whatever this bloodhound wanted from Dallas, she refused to let her have it.

'Wonda' if she'll curiously reach fo' her wallet while I'm out here?'

"Ay! Boo!" Her cheeky grin brightened the deadly twinkle in her eyes. "She botherin' you too?" Regan plowed through the crumbling sand and stood under the shade of her tree.

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Kamiko Hamasaki

The disk they stood on seemed to have a certain level of gravity to it that clung to their feet. Mercie would find that lifting her legs would be a little more difficult than expected, as though weights had been tied to their ankles. In regards of transport, it was an incredibly clever, simple design. "Tatsu!" Kamiko caught her girlfriend's summon with a start, cradling the poor, cold thing against her chest to keep him warm.

Beneath them the disk seemed to thrum with impending energy, which was interrupted by the sudden presence of Vanessa, who seemed to have a really cool swell of magic on her back I wonder what that is... No, focus! Kamiko fretted from being restrained, even if it was from a professor. She wanted to be down there to rescue her friends, but... Well, Vanessa did decide to bring them up instead.

"Naiwa!" A hand slapped over her surprised mouth and her eyes widened drastically. She could see bone in Ray's leg! "Oh no! That looks terrible!" Her brows angled dramatically with concern and Kamiko looked to Vanessa beseechingly. "Please be fast and help her, Vladof-sensei!"

User Image
Freya Ahlberg

"... I know there's not much I can say about this. You're an adult, Mal, and although I want to shake you by the shoulders because something is obviously not okay, I can't really do that. I have to take your word on it when you say that you're going to talk to me, talk to someone.

"I have to take your word for it right now, but I'll be upset if you don't do it later. I will use guilt as a weapon and you will feel terrible about it." Freya shook her finger as she spoke and, although some might laugh, it was obvious that she was serious.

"Now come on, we have to get you some ice for those."

User Image
Brooke Demir

Tangled within a nest of sheets, flesh, and clothes, her soul felt satiated; a balm applied to the rawness of an inflamed sensory, so warmly satisfying that her breath ceased depth and her heart throbbed within her chest. Brooke's tension faded and all she felt in that moment was love and comfort. You are amazing.

"... I ripped a piece of her soul away." She replied quietly, still uncertain. "The bloodhound's, not the person's underneath. I exposed her to herself." Luann, in the coming days, would find herself struggling more and more with a nagging voice in the back of her mind that would direct her conscience. And at times she might feel crazy because that voice could get louder and louder.

"I made her hurt, for trying to hurt you."

User Image
Lindsey McNeil

"... I have the oddest feeling that today is going to be a really crappy one." Lindsey winced, but she knew that tone from her sister. As was always Lindsey's duty, she was forced to hit the ground running without losing stride. She looked at the phone message and felt her heart sink.

"s**t. s**t s**t, s**t shit s**t s**t s**t." Energy flared around her like the heat radiating off a black car roof on a sunny, hot day. "There's no way that any of these kids are guilty of anything! Jasmine, what do we do??"

User Image
Dallas D'Aubigne

"My parents bought this for me a few months ago when I had such good luck with the piano..." Dallas slowly trailed off, Luann's accusations catching her by surprise. Luckily, this expression of surprise could be interpreted in a number of ways including, but not limited to, shock at the mere insinuation that she was part of Orcinus. "Um..." Shifting her expression from shock to confusion, Dallas set aside her guitar and stood up in a non-threatening matter. She even dusted off the seat of her pants without urgency.

"I'm... I don't understand-" Regan's presence was somewhat of a relief, unless... Goddess, she hoped that there wasn't a warrant out for her as well.

"Um... R-Regan, she said that she wants to ar-rest me..." Concerned, but confused. If Launn knew her file well enough she might recall that Dallas had been arrested before. Perhaps she had a bad time of it the first round and was simply uncomfortable with it happening again?

"I haven't done anything wrong..."

User Image
Torrin Berne

"The council is on a manhunt for members of a rebellion, a hunt so intense that they've canceled class for the day, and you think today is peaceful?" Torrin raised a brow at Sonia incredulously, hardly believing it.

"Ah... ********, whatever. I kind of get the point. I really miss the calmer days too, but I think that this is all just giving us some serious experience. When we get out there we're going to be the very best ******** guardians there ever were.

"We'll have more medals than Natsuki and Shizuru when they graduated, and that's saying a lot."

User Image
Iliya Zlatkov

Generous Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~+~Chairwoman Athene~+~

Relena Saint Mantis

Doctor Mélodique Chanson

Melodique looked at her sister in empathy before she shook her head. "Firstly we calm down." She told Lindsey pointedly.

"Secondly, we weigh our options." She pulled out her cell phone and handed it to Lindsey. "I have a few of the staff on there. Start calling them." She insisted. "I brought up a similar scenario to Shizuru and Natsuki when we spoke yesterday. It's messy: technically speaking, they are the head of Tempeance. Being directly oppositional to the Council is not only dangerous, but frankly stupid."

Melodique's glasses flashed as she picked up the phone. "If word, however, got around to the Instructors and those instructors told other instructors who also tell students who tell other students? If they choose to intervene, well... Temperance wasn't acting against the Council, just individuals who happen to be within its walls." You had to love legal technicalities. What a pain.

She placed the phone to her ear while waving her cell in front of Lindsey, encouraging her to take it. "I'm sure you're following this, right -- Natsuki-Amour. It's me." She pulled away from Lindsey to continue, rushed and hurried.

"I know things have been crazy, Je suis desolee, but I'm about to drop another problem in your lap. I managed to stumble across an arrest warrant for four of your students, individuals whom I am pretty sure are innocent of any sort of involvement with Orcinus being charged to them. They are Dallas Bay D'Aubigne, Kamiko Hamasaki, Dominique Garfield, and Raleigh Lynnette Der Malian. If any of them go missing... well its likely that the Council has them."

Malwyn Carmineo

"You'll guilt trip me?" Malwyn smiled though she knew it was no laughing matter. She looked at Freya and shrugged. "I promise I will. As long as you promise not to spank me for being a bad little girl." A wink accompanied the joke before she turned to Leo.

"Of course, Leonora seems like the jealous type, so you might not want to do that in front of her."

Leonora R.J. Sutaru

Leonora opened her mouth and closed it, gaping at the Chinese Guardian much like a fish would. Her cheeks went a dusty shade of red as she looked to Freya.

"I am not jealous!" She proclaimed. "Why would I be jealous of that? She's only going to scold you for not talking to anyone. She is not going to spank you! And you won't get to like it!"

Malwyn's laughter made Leonora blush even more as she realized her own words. Frowning at the woman, Leonora hid behind her bangs and looked to Freya.

"Can we just get the damn ice now?" She grumbled, mostly playfully. Then she added quickly, "For her hands. Malwyn's hands, just to specify."

Malwyn couldn't help it, she only laughed louder.

Karelineo Kuscherii 10/20

4+2 = 6. 1 damage saved!

So the target got away. Karelineo Kuscherii? She was far from pleased about this development. Glaring as she staggered, ears bleeding, she snarled at the latest development and smiled at one thing?

At least her girlfriend was a bloody mess on the ground. That made her and Domi... almost even. The Bloodhound kicked Taz's side with her heavy boot before sneering.

"Get help? Ears or no ******** ears, you think I was gonna let you get away from me b***h? You're naked without a single weapon in immediate reach and your punches," she wound back and kicked Taz once more for good measure, "SUCK!" She rolled her eyes and began limping out of the room.

"Will ******** teach you to be valiant you stupid little ********." Annoyed, Karelineo left the room. Time to start this search all over again.

Taith Aerrow Zavia Turunen

She was sure her ribs were broken. Very sure at this point. Each breath she took was like a sharp stab of a thousand little daggers. The tall lanky tomboy groaned in pain and clenched her fist. Golden eyes burned on Karelineo's back as the b***h left, gone looking for Domi.

"Ow..." Taz grumbled, "Least...Domi...got away..." She smiled at that before letting her head rest back on the ground.

♬♒Siren♒♬

♓ Iwalani ♓

♃ Lee ♃

Enduring Hunter

User Image
|| ౦ ౦ ౦ | c h r o n exxxs t e y z oxxxa e f e n t | ౦ ౦ ౦ ||

14/14

As if on cue, Chrone's stomach rumbled softly and she grasped it with a hand. She blushed in embarrassment and accepted the granola bar gratefully from Lyra. "Thanks. So you work with Spells huh." She peeled open the packaging and took a bite out of the bar. It wasn't bad nor was it the best but food was food and she couldn't complain about that."I've been studying some of the spells I found in the library, but I haven't had the chance to actually practice them. Aside from light spheres and icicles, I don't think I have the ability to fight with spells properly." Not to mention her lack of strength being able to do much other than that. She could feel a nagging sensation at the back of her mind, undoubtedly her who wanted to get out and help Chrone with her bodily strength but now wasn't the time. Not with Orcinus in mind and about every other thing that was going on around them. The least she could do was enjoy this little bit of peace.

"So what do most folks do in their spare time after classes? Aside from hanging around the school, I feel like I've been cooped in here for too long."

User Image
|| ౦ ౦ ౦ | η α м ι ∂ αxxx " η α м ι " xxx s н σ | ౦ ౦ ౦ ||

✖ 20/20 ✖

".....we're all allowed some time to cry, at least it shows that we're still human in some way...." Nami couldn't remember the last time she cried - it had been years ago sometime between her mothers' deaths and her rehabilitation. The muscle in her right eye twitched and she scratched at the bandages, uncomfortable with the fact that memories she tried to keep back were beginning to emerge again. Damn that ******** Shadow to hell and Grim's realm. She had suffered enough years with this pain and she didn't like how it was finally starting to get to her big time. After a chance to settle thing with the b***h who let two perfectly healthy, competent Temperance graduates simply die like that, the snowy-haired teen wanted nothing more than to see her head on a platter served to the Shadows themselves. Well, maybe that would be a tad bit too violent for folks to see. The resentment she harbored in her eye over the years though was enough to numb her from that kind of sight - and maybe, even enjoy a chuckle or two out of it. However that wasn't the current situation - there was still a blubbering, pink-headed mess behind her and she stood up straight. Instinct told her to just get Eve on her DV and head out for a ride to maybe alleviate the pain or whatever the hell was making her cry.

Yeah, even for Nami seeing someone she knew cry hurt. Especially when she had done it herself those many years ago.

Dropping the ratchet in the toolbox, she pulled off her gloves and tossed them along with the tool and walked over besides Eve. She plopped herself out and let out a sigh, leaning back on her hands and staring up at the ceiling. Oh ********. She forgot this was the DV garage, not outside. Yeah, it was definitely too stuffy to sit in here and outside was a preferable choice in terms of getting better. Nami learned that long ago. "In a way, it's better to fight without gear if you need some real life s**t to kick you into gear. That's not the first time I've dealt with that much pain and Shadows aren't going to wait for you to check to see if you're okay after it breaks your bone. If Berne was careful with me, then I'm happy to know those Shadows are getting an a**-whooping if she's ever fought them before.""

Scratch that.

Berne probably did give them a good licking.

Squeaaaku~

Squeeeaaaaaaaku~

Squeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaku!!~~~

Nami glanced over at the mushed fat penguin Eve practically crushed in her arms, making its familiar squeaking noise. Of course the snowy-headed teen cringed inwardly at such abuse - despite it being an emotionless plush - but she had done it plenty times in the past. Thank god there hadn't been a giant one in her dorm room or else she wouldn't have ever left her dorm. Staring at the garage door, Nami really couldn't hold in her thoughts for that moment and stood up again, straightening her clothes out. "Why don't we go for a ride or something? I hate being cooped up in here - I spent enough time doing that in the hospital. Nothing harmful in getting some fresh air in your lungs."

Tenju

Nival
Shannon Hallard

Shannon wasn’t really expecting a response, thinking that Ray was too far into the haze to be aware much of anything let alone what she was saying. It made her incredibly happy though that Ray heard her. They were being given a chance and this was a chance she won’t waste. Never again.

The sudden appearance of Vanessa, although it shortened the rescue time, did not settle well with Shannon. There was no reason for her to be here. She had not called anyone and she was sure no one else other herself, Ray, Krasimira plus Kamiko and Mercie knew what was happening. The commotion wouldn’t have reached anyone that fast. It just simply nagged at her. Her gut was telling her that the only way Vanessa could have found them was if she was actively searching for them. At least, two of the gathered five would be of interest to the bloodhound.

Mercie, she could just tell, did not trust Vanessa’s intentions. Quite honestly, Shannon didn’t either but after having failed at her attempt to hold on to Ray (2 = Fail, Shannon has no Ops mod), there was little they could do now that Vanessa was carrying the Der Malian heiress. Shannon bit her lip, not at all liking the corner they had been backed into.

Looking at her pair, the aqua haired teen bit back a sigh and just nodded. Against her better judgment, she hoped to the highest heaven that she will not regret this, nodded to the bloodhound taking her friend to be treated. She did have a point. She could get there faster than they can. “Please do Ms. Vladof, as fast as you can.” But her acquiescence did not mean she trusted the woman completely. “But one more thing Ms. Vladof,” Shannon paused, concentrating while keeping her seemingly glowing eyes trained on the bloodhound. Right behind her, Tatsuhiko glowed. His cute little form melting away to be replaced by Kanzeon’s (Shannon’s second and more powerful sense summon) womanly curves and satellites which were immediately focused on Vanessa (5+3 = 8 Success).

Reading someone’s mind, still a skill far too advanced for her but sending a message straight to someone else’s mind is something Shannon had experience with. Having Kanzeon there certainly boosted her chances of success. (6) ”I’ll be watching. I will know if you went back on your word.” The young seer practically growled her message to the bloodhound.

Mary Adelgard

Marianne failed quite horribly in hiding her wince, she definitely felt a rib or two shift due to being hugged but she readily accepted it. “Yeah. Yeah. I promised, didn’t I? I’ll be back later.” She replied as she walked away. As soon as the mage disappeared around the corner, well out of view of the medic ward, she turned her back against the wall and leaned on it quite heavily. Everything was all for show, to throw the worry off her and make her injuries seem a lot less worse than they actually are.

In a masochistic sort of way, she began poking at her ribs. She was trying to find where it hurt the most and that’s where she’d focus healing on. It didn’t take long for her to find where she hurt the most.

1 = Auto Fail

Damn it. She pressed at it a little too hard and her spell was effectively doused by the pain. Marianne took a moment to compose herself and then tried again.

5+4 = 9 Second time’s the charm

As soon as the magic washed over her, Marianne sighed in relief. She breathed a little easier now. That was all that was important at the moment. Well, she probably should try to make herself presentable. The bruising was very visible on her face, judging by her reflection on the window.

2+4 = 6 Bruise free face!

There. That was much better. Now, it was time to see if she could find one of the targets. Hopefully, she could get to one in potential in particular.

Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Zonia Rasm'ssen

"Are medals that important?" she said, tilting her head. "I mean, I know it's good getting rewarded, but really? We killed two demigods, almost killed one of our instructors. I was raped and almost killed you..." She ran a finger along Torrin's head scar.

"Not to mention before I showed up you guys got kidnapped by another country's military. Any more excitement and all of us will need to mental help as well Lindsey's physical healing."

Her ears twitched slightly as she looked around. "Hm. Domi must be practicing her dinosaur roars again. She just can't take things seriously."

Lyriana Couse

"It isn't hard, but it does take practice to get it done in an efficient manner.," Lyra said with a nod. And that was a lot harder after she broke her sword months prior and had to get to learning it again bare-handed.

"Me? I jog. Or work out. I like being outdoors, so I'm normally in one of the parks outside the campus. Although the beach is a popular spot too. And there's the mall as well, if you're into that sort of thing." She suddenly felt like a tour guide, but paid it no mind.

Vanessa Vladof

Vanessa eyed Mercie with a glint of appreciation. She did love it when people tried to examine her motives. "That being said, Lorrings. Nami was stubborn and didn't have a bone sticking through her leg. Just saying." She nodded kindly to Kamiko, about to thank her for letting her go when Shannon spoke to her.

A blond eyebrow rose as she glanced back at the summon on her back. It chirped hesitantly, making the Bloodhound shake her head. She was about to comment when she heard the immaterial threat from the Seer. It felt the hidden eyes of the summon on it, even if Vanessa couldn't. A flap of wings brought Vanessa up a bit higher.

"You'll see her soon," she said, another lie to hold the fabrication together. Well, maybe it, maybe it wasn't. She didn't know what Athene had in store for them. But at the moment, she had her reasons for not caring.

5 + 3 = 8!

Sir's wings shimmered for a moment before sending Vanessa rocketing back into the air. As they flew, back towards the building, she heard another chirp. "I know, Sir. Do something about it. I'm in no mood to kill three Potentials just yet."

6 + 3 = 9!
10 + 3 = 13!

As they flew over and beyond the building, a double of Sir and Vanessa was seen lowering to the roof. The mirage would begin walking to the roof access door, as if heading inside, while the real pair, would seemingly vanish. She'd hoped Shannon was too young to see through the illusion, or if she did, that it would take her just a moment longer.

Wings flapping, Sir's gaseous form carried Vanessa and Raleigh to the Council Headquarters.

Dominique Garfield

Domi's breath caught as she stepped from the locker room. Her nude body was now covered in a baggy pair of sweats and a sports bra she used for Operations. A hand went to her chest as she had take her glasses off to wipe the forming mist from her eyes.

"She lost..." she said quietly. "She's still alive though... thank Jasmine."

"Then you should make sure you still don't get caught," said the tall woman behind her. "So are you still following through with your plan? To see the teacher's lounge?"

"Of course. Karel is a ******** nutcase! Even with you, I'm not going head to head with that b***h!" Her bare feet were light as she hurried her way down the hall.

Cissnei Galar

"Hmm... you like camping, then?" she asked, stifling a yawn. She stood up, keeping the blanket at her chest as she reached for the purple robe she kept over when she spent the night. Not that it was often, but enough that she didn't want to use Bern's clothes.

"A shower does sound divine. Any news on... well, anything this morning?"

Sjofen Livia

"What the hell kind of music was that?" Promptly hanging up on her supplier with a curt word of parting, Sjofen head to the nearest set of stairs, going up. Even as she set foot on the landing, she knew something was wrong. One, that was unlike any music she'd ever heard, and it stopped almost instantly.

Not to mention the Potentials crowding around an open door. "Move aside, please. What's going on up here?" She gently made her way to the door, looking into the dorm room. She'd expected something, but the room looked like Ground Zero. "Oh sweet Kappa." Her jacket came off of her with a swoop as she moved over to Taith's side. She didn't know the Potential, but the girl looked like she was in some sort of hurt. She covered her bare body as best she could.

"Hey you," she said softly. "What happened here?" Waiting for a response, she looked back at the crowd at the door. "Go get whatever doctor you have on staff. Make haste, child!"

Isis

Ravager

Luna

Mary Ad

Partying Cat

7,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Krasimira Lala Genadiev

The blinding spots finally disappeared, giving to the range of black, grey, and white world she was accustomed to. Mercie's sudden jerk stirred the tails of her skirt, but Krasimira's placid expression remained immutable. Some outrage was expected, considering Raleigh's alarming condition. She and Shannon were slightly nicked and cut, but they had not suffered any heavy damage. Nothing to the extent of Raleigh's cracked leg bone. It was grave, but she felt it unfair to attribute blame to her or anyone else.

"Literally nothing." The looseness of her tone carried a wistfulness to it. "Raleigh wanted me to leave the roof top for particular reasons I couldn't abide. As per the latitude, I refused to do so without a proper reason."

"Flinging herself off the building didn't do it for you, huh?" Mercie snorted again, crossing her arms.

"I don't claim to be totally innocent. I am guilty of disregarding Raleigh's wishes. Not, I stress, for ushering her to a lethal fall. My persistence was meant to draw self-reflection, not a sudden act of suicide. Shannon and I were working to help Raleigh out of seeping isolation. If I must be the villain, fine, so be it. I take responsibility for all else, but not that." She turned to Kamiko and Shannon, shoulders gently slouched and misty eyes thoughtful. "More importantly, I am beginning to think it was unwise to allow Miss Vladof to take her away. One of us, Shannon, was more suited. Miss Vladof cannot even belay what culminated to Raleigh's injury. This is the Dormitory building, I might add, what business would she have flying overhead? Does no one else think this suspicious."
Luann Rowe
U/C!

Mercie Janice Lorrings

The caustic roll of her eyes to the absent sky above projected Mercie's unconvinced disregard. While Vanessa and Ray-Lynn exited to safety she lowered a leveled gaze to observe Shannon. The seer appeared better than her unconscious companion. The details of the whole altercation were still lost on her. Now that they where in the clear, she felt the matter needed sorting out

"All you all right Shannon?" She was tempted to dig for information. Fortunately, there was someone else who could tell the story. Someone who could lay it out in clarity.

"And you," Mercie wheeled on Krasimira, twisting her hand out of her grip, "still haven't explained what you did to make Ray-Lynn snap. You owe it to me and Kamiko. Shannon almost got hurt and Ray's leg is broken, explain."

Regina Verona Mayes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces