Holy crap, MORE lesbians?! (Pollwhore~) 0.46428571428571 46.4% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Zonia Rasm'ssen

Even as Torrin got dressed, Sonia had disappeared into the bathroom. As much as she surprised her friend, she was never one to go halfway in a plan. So in her endeavor to get Torrin to try new clothes, she did as well.

"Yes, we can get going now," she said a she stepped out. A straight white dress shirt, tucked into a pair of pressed slacks, cinched by a leather belt Torrin might recognize as one of her own. It ended in a pair black shoes she had gotten once in the past.

It'd taken some time for Sonia to get the outfit together, but it was as close a replication of Torrin's general ensemble as she could get.

Lyriana Couse

Lyra stopped mid-sip as she heard the sounds from inside. She sighed. The girl was still asleep. She waited patiently as she heard her friend get closer.

"Hey sleepyhead," she said, smirking at Chrone's disheveled look. "Fall asleep reading or something?" She was quite sure Chrone was at the meeting, but couldn't have fathomed who she might've been.

"I just got back from my morning jog and just decided to see what was up with you," she said amiably. Yes, she was more than a bit lonely herself and Chrone was a bit of an outlet at the moment. "Should I come back later?"

Vanessa Vladof

"Ah!" An actual sound of pain was forced from the Bloodhound as Athene's foot caught the stab wound from the night before. She hardly had time to recoil from it before the hell was on her chest again.

Vanessa would've commented on how her uncertainty came from getting a second chance, not a second failure, but she kept her lips closed. The pain in her chest wasn't intense... it just so happened to put an uncomfortable amount of pressure on her chest. Breathing was growing progressively more difficult as the tanned skin of the Bloodhound started to color from her struggle just to continue breathing properly.

"Yes, Athene," Vanessa managed to say as her lungs had the sudden room to expand to full capacity. Pushing herself upright with a surge of motion, she moved her legs under her before picking herself up off the ground.

She just had to hope that the others were still in the ******** hospital where she left them.

Dominique Garfield

Cissnei Galar

Sjofen Livia

The woman walked down the hall, seemingly talking to herself. She would look absolutely crazy as she did, sipping a cup of coffee in one hand, looking at papers in her other. It would be until someone noticed the small earpiece hidden by her hair that would give away her insanity.

Being the general contractor of the terraforming project, Sjofen was currently getting in touch with the various suboutlets she needed to keep in check. Today was the environmental groups who were handling both the landscaping and the potential exhaust from their project.

Isis

Ravager

Luna

Mary Ad

Sparkly Seeker

Araceli Campbell

She wasn't unconscious for long. When Araceli came to, Luann was already gone, but her head was aching and she felt nauseous. The blood was drying on her face and flakes fell away when she grimaced. "********..." Her voice was hoarse and it sounded like she was underwater. Araceli tried to stand up, but her legs were too weak. "********." She said again, and her voice cracked. Her stomach wasn't bleeding anymore but it hurt like a b***h, and she knew that if she stretched the skin too much it would bleed again. The piercing glinted dully on the floor, stained with blood, and Araceli squinted her eyes shut before attempting to heal the wounds on her stomach.

It didn't work. She wasn't surprised, her spark hadn't been working with her for days. But the horrifying realization that she couldn't heal these marks, that she couldn't hide these marks....that sent her into a panic. Araceli swore and scrambled for her sweater, pulling it on to hide the bloody mess of her stomach and tearing open the small wound again in the process. Her nose was still a bloody mess, her face hurt from the multiple hits, her head was aching, she couldn't even stand...

Evangeline Jones

Sharon Holloway

Sharon groggily opened her eyes when she felt Brooke get out of bed, but she dozed off again when she heard the bathroom door close. She remained in a state of half-sleep, half-awake for a while longer and when she heard the toilet flush she made the brief effort to sit up. "Brooke?" She called out weakly, her voice thick with sleep. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were very tired, but she smiled dazedly at the woman in the doorway and held out her arms. "Come here."

Bernadette Rhodes

Aisling Flynn

Beryl Solis

Faye Penny Fisher

Faye was getting ready to start on a routine she had been working on when she realized what Malwyn was doing. She hesitated, knowing that stopping this woman would likely irritate her, but...well, there was blood and it was obvious that there was something wrong here. Faye wouldn't pry, but she would try to stop this lady from ******** herself up.

"Hey, don't you think you're going overboard?" She finally called out, frowning at the Guardian's hands. "If you keep that up, you could permanently damage your body." Not that Faye was one to talk, with the bandages on her feet from years of overworking herself in pointe shoes. But pointe was pointe, and beating yourself to a bloody pulp was a whole new can of worms.

Sylvia Syl Orr

Isreal Wm

Faustus

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Lindsey McNeil

The silver threads bypassed the training facilities, leading them passed the spells, summons, and operations departments. Lindsey knew it was within the school when she wasn't directed out the front doors, which only made her insides churn even worse. When they entered the dorms area it was relatively quiet, with the exception of Sonia and Torrin's dorm. Whatever they were yelling about was lost on her, because Lindsey was moving swiftly through the halls in pursuit of the silver thread.

It was obvious where she was being led, from the broken down door she could see from the hallway. Inside, a student she recognized as Araceli Campbell was on the floor, conscious but not standing or moving very well. There was blood from her face and skull and possibly some beneath the sweater she wore, which was cause for alarm. There was no time for horror and no reason to pause; as a doctor it was her job to fall into life-saving patterns no matter how grim the situation. The familiarity of it all struck her and she cast a look to Melodique before stepping inside.

"Araceli?" Lindsey's voice was gentle. "Araceli, what happened?"

User Image
Freya Ahlberg

"I wasn't teasing." Freya maintained her serious face as she began to gather things for the day. Clothes, weapons of various shapes and sizes, a little makeup. She nearly dropped all of this when Leo slapped her bum though, and she did end up dropping a few harmless things.

"Leo!" She sounded scandalized, but she was obviously trying to keep a smile off her face. Now wasn't really the time to be playful, there were so many things to be worried about, but who could help it when she had a fiance like that?

"Fine, you can have the shower! But don't use up all the hot water!"

User Image
Kamiko Hamasaki

"Oh, gomen, sorry~" She was distracted from Shannon's answer by Mercie's arrival. Kamiko realized that, although everyone was talking about Mercie and Regan and she knew their names, it was unlikely that she knew hers! So she shyly adjusted herself more properly on her pair's lap and offered her hand.

"I am Kamiko Hamasaki, I'm um..." Her cheeks flushed to life. "Shannon's girlfriend and her pair. It's nice to meet you! Formally, that is!" Kamiko's smile was vibrant and friendly, if a little bashful. "I think it's very brave of you to arrive so late in the year, by the way! If it were me I would have arranged to join in the following year!"

User Image
Torrin Berne

On any normal day Torrin would have been surprised to see Sonia in clothes, period. But to see her dressed in Torrin's clothes made the tomboy's jaw drop. Her ears suddenly flared up and her heart did a little something in her chest. There was just something incredibly sexual about someone someone wearing her clothes and she didn't know how to deal with that.

"Uh... Yeah. s**t."

Were they switching roles today? Torrin wasn't sure how comfortable she was with that. "Let's... Get some breakfast, damnit."

User Image
Brooke Demir

As Sharon awoke, the liveliness of her aura seemed to awaken as well. And Brooke noticed with pleasure that the aura was acting healthier than it had been in the past. Combined with the preciousness of a newly woken Sharon, Brooke felt her heart flutter in her chest. I love you. When beckoned she obediently padded into the room, defenseless against the desire to do anything Sharon would ever ask of her.

Upon reaching the bed, a part of her wanted to straddle the smaller woman and bear down on her with her weight, to blanket her with the sensation of Brooke's body on top. But there was a larger part that requested a little romance and consideration in her approach, one that had her sitting on the edge of the bed and leaning into the embrace. Soft lips touched down on Sharon's forehead and, feeling like a love-struck teenager, Brooke touched their noses together and smiled. Honest to goddess, a smile filled with adoration.

"Good morning."

User Image
Dallas D'Aubigne

User Image
Iliya Zlatkov

Shannon Hallard

Shannon giggled in amusement as her pair hid her face. “But it’s true! You’re getting cuter and cuter every day!! You’re getting quite irresistible too!” And one of these days, she would truly end up jumping her pair’s bones. She very nearly did but managed to stop herself in time. She preferred not to surprise her pair, at least, not too much.

At the mention of Ray, the young seer couldn’t help it but her expression dropped just a little. “I know she didn’t mean them. She was just stressed, I think. I remember her being just as surprised as we were when she realized what he had said.” There was no way she would forget that day. Her friendship with Ray had taken a deep plunge but she refused to let it get deeper. “Yeah, with all this Orcinus VS the Council deal, we can’t leave her alone. She is our friend.” Shannon nodded but she knew she was kind of putting it off, finding and talking to Ray. But just because she didn’t approach her friend, doesn’t mean she doesn’t know where she is. Shannon makes it a point to be always on the watch for where Ray is so in case she managed to gather enough courage, she’d go and find her friend. So far, she’s procrastinating. Finding the right amount of courage was so hard!!!!

“Good Morning Mercie!” Shannon jovially greeted and just let Kamiko introduce herself. It’s not like she could tell her pair how she had managed to get to be introduced to Mercie before her considering they were usually attached on each other’s hips. “True, true but Temperance accepts students whenever they arrive.” Shannon poked her pair’s cheeks a bit. “Our headmistresses are so cool like that!” She offered another smile to Mercie. “Did you have a nice jog?” She asked curiously. She may not have been following her fellow potential but she was at least aware.

Jules Allen

Jules was more than ready to protest, just as her body was doing when she suddenly moved in an attempt to sit up. She was somewhat placated by the kiss she received and settled back down, wincing just a tiny bit due to having moved a little too quickly. It was with a heavy dose of curiosity that she watched the older woman release her hair from their tight bond and arrange her boots. She held questions though because knowing Relena, she would hear her thoughts. All Jules had to do was be patient. It was rare that she needed to prod; she was the one who usually needed the prodding.

“They are valid thoughts dearest.” The subject of freedom is something Jules didn’t think too much about it. She knew from the very moment she walked out of that room a changed person, as long as she was still of use, she would be a muscle that the higher ups would call for should they need to. The command seals, guised as tattoos, assured her of that. Last night proved that. Relena’s intervention only meant that she won’t be called for certain operations but she will be for others.

With Relena back beside her, Jules rewrapped that arm around the older woman and sighed. “Freedom is…” The silver haired woman paused, giving partner’s hip a pat or two. “Just being able to express yourself in words, in actions or in any other way that you can. Our world’s order was created because of these boundaries. We need them to be considered civilized beings but these walls can never truly dictate what you feel or how to act on it.” Jules closed her eyes and allowed a small smile to appear on her lips. “ It’s meaning is interpreted differently by each individual. Your freedom does not have to be the same as mine. After all, we are able to choose alternative actions to identical situations.” Hmm… Didn’t she have a somewhat similar conversation but with Ray?

“Don’t think too hard dear.” she planted a kiss against the older woman’s temple. “You’ll give yourself a massive headache if you do.”

Mary Adelgard

“It’s fine. It’s fine. Don’t worry about me.” Marianne called after the rushing Melodique. Well, it was nice catching up a bit with the doctor. Perhaps she’d drop by again and this time not due to being hurt or anything. Of course, the chance of that happening a very slim. There’s still Athene that she needs to report to.

The mage turned her eyes towards her twin. If she heard the Lady Mantis correctly, Jules won’t be joining them for these kinds of mission. She didn’t know what sort of strings she pulled but she was glad for it. She preferred it too if her sister wasn’t in the thick of it. She was still the older woman and had to act like it every once in a while.

Sparkly Seeker

Araceli Campbell

With the appearance of people in her doorway, Araceli immediately shrunk back. It didn't matter that it was Lindsey and Melodique, what mattered was that her exit was blocked. She wrapped her arms gently around her midsection and pulled her knees up to her chest, having a hard time focusing on Lindsey's face. Everything was spotty and she was still dizzy. "M'fine. Nightmare. Fell out of bed." The lies were weaker than her voice. Even Araceli cringed a bit at how blatantly obvious it was. "I m'ght h've a conncusssion." That was truth, though, and Araceli tried to blink away the spots in her vision.

Evangeline Jones

Sharon Holloway

Sharon wrapped her thin arms around Brooke's shoulder and smiled at the kiss to her forehead. "Morning." She mumbled, shutting her eyes. "Lay with me?" She tugged on Brooke's arms and scooted over, wanting to cuddle. She would't go back to sleep, but she was warm in bed and wanted a body to press against. Brooke had already proven to be an excellent cuddle buddy, and while she didn't feel like kissing much until she had brushed her teeth, Sharon didn't mind the prospect of good morning nuzzles and pecks on the cheek.

Bernadette Rhodes

Cissnei was still asleep. Now fully changed, Bern paused in rubbing her hair with a towel so that she could look at her friend a little more closely. Poor Cissnei, she'd been such a wonderful help, she was probably as tired as Bern was....without really thinking about it, the Guardian gently sat down on the edge of the bed and leaned a little closer to Cissnei's face. With her left hand, Bern brushed a few strands of hair from the other woman's face...then leaned down and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Aisling Flynn

Beryl Solis

Faye Penny Fisher

Sylvia Syl Orr

Isreal Wm

Faustus

Jehui rolled 3 10-sided dice: 5, 10, 5 Total: 20 (3-30)

Generous Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~+~Chairwoman Athene~+~

Relena Saint Mantis

"Yes... we need boundaries to keep us civilized." The irony of this was not lost on Relena Saint Mantis. It wasn't what was said, it was who was saying it. Life certainly hated her. Then again, she had herself to blame for not saying anything.

For not being able to say anything to begin with. Silence was such an interesting and self destructive shackle. The more she felt herself hold back and leave something unsaid, the more she felt like she had just jabbed another red hot needle into her own skin.

It was going to drive her mad one day.

"Do you really believe that?" she questioned, challenged, "or do you believe it because that was the "truth" we've always been spoon fed?" She snapped, then sighed. It wasn't Jules' fault that she didn't have the courage to come out and say it.

"Some people aren't free no matter how you define it. Freedom comes in different forms, but we have our own preconceptions, and assumptions. Shackles come in different forms love. Just because you aren't aware of their existence doesn't mean they are not there." Relena frowned, and the frown turned scowl when she was told not to think too much.

"Don't think too hard?" She questioned, eyes narrowing. "I will always think the difficult thoughts even if it meant having a headache forever." There was a slight edge to her voice that soon mellowed out, and perhaps betrayed that her ire that she had on the phone call before hadn't just suddenly vanished.

"Julianne, I think a lot because I can't say a lot. My words aren't mine, because I can't say the things I truly wish to, or to be fair, the things that I truly should be saying, but my thoughts? No one can take those from me Jules. No one."

Power has its price. And Relena's was her voice.

Raleigh Lynnette Der Malian

Taith Aerrow Zavia Turunen

Malwyn Carmineo

Malwyn looked up at the girl, startled at first. Then she blinked, looking at her hands. Oh. That.

"Did you know, some martial artists actually do handstands and other weight bearing exercises," she stopped punching, and instead began kicks. "but with their fists, for the sole intention of breaking their own knuckles?" She switched legs, "the mentality is that if the knuckles break, when they heal, they will be flat, and then? You'll have a bigger area when you deck someone in the face."

She did a quick jab with an elbow and then went back to being light on her feet, doing various combinations.

"In battle, you don't know what you'll hit until you do. You get scratches and cuts from anywhere. Broken bones from anything. Why treat your training any differently?"

She stopped, just to catch her breath and to wipe her bleeding hands.

"Besides, it works to do a little blood play when you're really pissed."

Doctor Mélodique Chanson

Melodique caught it all. The way Lindsey looked at her, the way the girl on the ground flinched. How the movement itself wasn't natural: a learned thing from necessity. Something developed from expecting one too many blows one too many surprises.

It was so haunting in its familiarity that Melodique almost lost balance for a moment, her emotional shock causing the blood to rush from face and head.

She regained composure soon after, hearing the weak lies, something that reminded her of herself.

"Melodique, what happened to your face?"
A smile to downplay it all, which only earned her a wince at the spike of pain. "Nothing really. One of my patients had a panic attack when we were attending to him, he kind of decked me upside the head. Didn't get a chance to deal with it yet though. Kind of all out of power right now."

Melodique couldn't let herself stay back. She was kneeling beside the girl, and prying the sweater away from Aracelli before she could react.

"You're lying. Badly too, and I bet this isn't the first time, is it?" Dark chocolate eyes flashed as she looked the girl over. "Takes one to know one kid." Her eyes fell upon the blood and she bit down on her lip. Her hands glowed, along with the healing circle tattoos she had inscribed there so long ago.

"Who did this?" Her voice shook, but it was quiet, and faint and yet almost menacing. Noticing this, she took on a much more nurturing tone. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" Well that was a stupid question, wasn't it? Melodique had known the reasons why. It was always the same reasons.

Shame. Fear. Being scared that people would look at you with disgust, would look at you and just know just see the filth that you felt clung to every orifice of your skin.

Breathe. She needed to breathe.

"One thing at a time Melo. One thing at a time." She told herself under breath.

5+4 = 9 = 4 damage healed!
10 + 4 = 14 = 9 damage healed!
5+4 = 9 = 4 damage healed!

Her hands were trembling, but they were steady enough, capable as ever to get the worst of the wounds. She still wanted to look Aracelli over though. On her hands and knees, not caring if she ended up touching blood, she frowned towards the ground, then looked to Lindsey for guidance.

Karelineo Kuscherii

Leonora R.J. Sutaru

"Use every drop of hot water that exists in those pipes?" She called back childishly. "Got it." She padded off towards the shower and added playfully.

"If you're so concerned about your ever precious hot water, we could always share. I promise to give you a neck and shoulder massage." Leonora chuckled, "you seem like you need it anyways. There's just so much stress and tension there. I can just see it. I don't even need to test to know your muscles have got to be as hard as rocks right now."

Leonora walked back into the room, but stood at the doorway, knowing her future wife well. If she wasn't close to the entrance, Freya would probably try running past to take the bathroom.

"Do consider my offer. I'll even promise that I'll behave..." she snickered, "well...mostly. I heard its bad making promises you can't keep," she winked, "and absolutely not letting my hands wander whatsoever is very, very difficult. I'm only mortal my dear." With that she began stalking back towards the bathroom.

♬♒Siren♒♬

Ω ~ Altair ❖ "The Silent" ~ Ω

♓ Iwalani ♓

♃ Lee ♃

Partying Cat

7,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
K R A S I M I R AxxxxG E N A D I E V

"Like any other, but somehow... different."

Krasimira climbed up the long winding stair fights to the top of the Dormitory building. A steady chill still swept through the wind, and sent shivers down her spine on first contact. There was a thin barrier wrapped around her thoughts. She felt capable of punching through it and allowing the information to flood in. Fearful discretion held her back. After listening to the broadcast, witnessing Orcinus, knowledge seemed too dangerous to possess. Rather than fighting the enclosure, she left it in place. This was not the time to help herself when others needed it far more.

The day was blithe and sunny at least. No clouds hovered overhead to obscure the loving rays of sunlight. As she seated herself next to the railing overlooking the grounds Krasimira felt a blissful sigh escape her. It was a generally good day to be alive, regardless of all else.

L U A N NxxxxR O W E

Luann glided down the dormitory building steps with added cheer and pep. She hummed a delightful tune as the sun splashed across her shoulders and bounced glints of light off her dark hair. When Lindsey and Melodique rushed by she could only carelessly shrug and continue her breezey walk across the campus. Araceli's condition, if discovered, was her own mess to sort out. Bigger fish were on her plate.

M E R C I ExxxxL O R R I N G S

Kamiko and Shannon were a picturesque couple, being small and yet eager. The air of friendliness surrounding them made her comfortable despite the ever present tension in her bones. They were peaceful, which contradicted everything taking place in Rowan. It was easier for her to deal with people now. Getting past her initial resentment and suspicions had mellowed out her attitude. Finally, she was clutching at some semblance of normality. She smiled simplistically, shaking Kamiko's hand in kind response to her gracious introduction.

"'Joined' is an interesting spin on it." An understatement for certain, but Kamiko's enthusiam prevented her from dispelling the illusion. "Takes a special type of bravery to join Temperance at all. S'not exactly for the faint of heart. Thank you, though, Kamiko. Positive feedback is well appreciated at this point."

"Yeah," she drawled, slowly realizing the statement was true. "Well, it started out that way. Forgot my watch on the counter. I didn't want to break it cooking my eggs on the stove." After further explaining she gestured to the white banded device reattatched to her wrist.

"So, how do you two figure the day'll go? That assembly lessened certain fears but not any particular worries."

R E G A NxxxxM A Y E S

Sparkly Seeker

Araceli Campbell

Araceli had pressed herself as far back against the bed as she could, and protested the sweater being pulled from her body. "I fell." She insisted, even as her stomach was exposed. Blaming the piercing torn from her belly on a fall from her bed, of all places, was stupid but it was all she had. She hissed when the healing spread over her, and the wounds started to close but they still ached. Some of the wounds were fully healed but they stung with phantom pain, a reminder of what had occurred. With Melodique giving her space, Araceli yanked her sweater back down and curled in on herself. She had scars and the bruises on her face wouldn't heal so quickly. There was still blood crusted under nose and her tongue was a bit swollen from biting it as she fell unconscious.

She was going to have a panic attack. There was no way out of this, there was really no way se could get out of questioning. Most of her was tensed and terrified, knowing Luann would be angry. A smaller part of her was relieved. Maybe she could be safe. Maybe everything could just go away.

"I....fell..." And this time, Araceli sounded really uncertain of herself and the lies she had been building.

Evangeline Jones

Sharon Holloway

Bernadette Rhodes

Aisling Flynn

Beryl Solis

Faye Penny Fisher

Sylvia Syl Orr

Isreal Wm

Faustus

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Kamiko Hamasaki

"O-of course, but still~! I think that it's very brave of her..." Kamiko smiled brightly and looked to Mercie with open friendliness. Mercie's implication of being forcefully enrolled earned a opening of the brow, an expression of sympathy but also of encouragement. "I'm sorry to hear that, but... Maybe it will be the best in the end! You can go back to your path when they've taught you how to control your power and energy." A spark with untapped energy could be a liability after a certain amount of time, attracting shadows but unable to deal with them. It would be safer for Mercie, her family, and anyone she loved to have the skills she learned in the facility.

"As for the day..." She pursed her lips forward, thoughtfully. "Nee-chan, are we still excused? The headmistresses haven't made an announcement at all, and I haven't seen any instructors..."

User Image
Lindsey McNeil

"Araceli..." Words like flickers of the flame drew over the room, spoken with the gentle warmth of a winter's night beneath the covers at the mantle. Lindsey placed a hand on her sister's shoulder and drew her back, sensing that the similarity of these situations was causing her to be a little overbearing. She approached with rolled footing and knelt beside the bed. The lies that fell from the young woman's lips died uselessly against Lindsey's ears, who knew that something suspicious had happened here.

"Araceli," Lindsey resisted the urge to reach out and touch her. "We're going to take you to the hospital wing. You can clean up there if you'd like, and we'll keep an eye on you.

"Melodique and I," Lindsey tilted her head to catch Araceli's eyes and held them with her own mercurial gaze. "We will make sure you don't fall again."

User Image
Brooke Demir

"Mm, how could I possibly say 'no' to that wonderful request?" Brooke beamed at Sharon and eased into the bed at her side. Strong arms wrapped around around her, supporting the smaller body against hers and pulling them together. Her aura pressed to Sharon's back, a gentle pressure that was encompassing in the areas Brooke couldn't reach. A sigh of pure, absolute contentment heaved from her lungs.

"Perfect!" She murmured, suddenly feeling giddy. The happiness shuddered through her entire body, making Brooke grin broadly.

"Mm... Should we do something, together, today?"

User Image
Freya Ahlberg

Well, when Leo put it that way it was kind of hard to resist. Freya put her clothes up to her lips with a thoughtful blush on her cheeks and, seeing Leo's retreating back, could only follow her with a little swagger in her step.

"Well, I suppose... That it would be more efficient if we just shower together, hm?"

User Image
Torrin Berne

User Image
Dallas D'Aubigne

User Image
Iliya Zlatkov

Sparkly Seeker

Araceli Campbell

It was obvious that Lindsey and Melodique knew, and Araceli's ears burned with shame. It was her own fault, she always set Luann off somehow, she was the problem...she was the burden. But the promise Lindsey made, despite how it was too good to be true, was far too tempting to turn down. She couldn't stand up on her own but Araceli kept eye contact with Lindsey and slowly, hesitantly, reached out a hand. It was a quiet plea for help since Araceli would never say it out loud, but the gesture would be taken for what it was. She would go to the hospital wing. She would probably stay there for the rest of the day. They would probably see all the bruises and marks and scars. They would probably see the hand shaped bruises around her neck from just the other day. They would probable see the scar she got when she was fifteen, the brand that made her so dirty.

They would probably hate her. But she would be safe for a little while, and the thought of being able to sleep peacefully for just one night made Araceli burst into tears. Her sobs were quiet, she had been forced to keep them quiet for so long, but the relief she felt was overwhelming.

Evangeline Jones

Sharon Holloway

Bernadette Rhodes

Aisling Flynn

Beryl Solis

Faye Penny Fisher

Sylvia Syl Orr

Isreal Wm

Faustus

Generous Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~+~Chairwoman Athene~+~

Relena Saint Mantis

Malwyn Carmineo

Doctor Mélodique Chanson

"I'm sorry." Melodique knew she was being over bearing. She sighed, and ran a hand through her hair as she looked at the young woman, then gave her a small slight smile when she began crying.

"It's going to take a while Kid." She said softly, "But you'll be all right." She reached for Araceli's hand and grasped it, looking at the young woman with knowing. With a type of understanding that came from experience.

Karelineo Kuscherii

Leonora R.J. Sutaru

"It would be far more efficient." Leonora grinned as she turned around, tugging Freya close and closing the door behind them. She smiled and kissed Freya deeply before stepping out of her underwear and reaching to start the shower.

♬♒Siren♒♬

♓ Iwalani ♓

♃ Lee ♃
Shannon Hallard

The bluenette could not help but giggle as Mercie explained how she ended up jogging. Those were rather interesting circumstances but she did seem to have enjoyed the workout. Hmm… Maybe she should take up running? Just as a form of exercise. She’d try to see if Lindsey would okay it. Not this soon though. As soon as she doesn’t feel like her legs aren’t going to break at the smallest of pressure, she’d try it.

“Well,” Shannon hummed. “I do believe we are still excused. I don’t think classes would resume anytime soon. I mean, Jules is in the infirmary for some reason or another and Freya and Leo… They’re doing something else too. Zaira is…erm… I really don’t know but I do think she’s busy doing something too. As for the other instructors, well, they seem to be occupied as well.” Not that she wasn’t happy about the days off but she preferred them to be under different circumstances. It makes the whole threat all the more serious, not to mention kind of obvious. “So…” She drawled. “We basically have the entire day to ourselves.”

“We’ll probably go,” Shannon paused and steeled herself. “No, we’ll definitely go and find Ray and then see what the others are up to.” She readily shared the plan to Mercie and although she dreaded doing the first thing on the list, considering neither of them could truly predict how Ray would react, she’d still do it. “You’re welcome to come, if you like.” The young seer readily offered.

Jules Allen

Jules could only sigh. Perhaps it was better that she had kept her mouth shut on this one. Yeah, it really would have been better if she did. Well, too late for that now. She had just earned herself a bit of then older woman’s ire.

“It’s…” The instructor shook her head a bit. “I know you have a lot to think about. I know there are a lot of things you can’t say. I know you’re constantly watching for anything and everything. It’s just… I thought… I…” Well, she wasn’t really sure what she thought now. She couldn’t find it in her to actually call Relena out and say that some of those things she couldn’t say and share them with her. There are some of those, she could just tell, that involved her in some way.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said anything.” And she settled to apologize instead, keeping her views to herself this time around lest she caught more of Relena's residual ire.

Generous Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~+~Chairwoman Athene~+~

Relena Saint Mantis

Relena took a deep breath. She let it go. Then she opened her mouth to speak, and instead found herself shutting up. Taking another shuddering breath, and eventually just putting her head in her hands.

"Jasmine help me." She grumbled, then took another shuddering sigh, closing her eyes.

"Look. I'm sorry. It's not your fault. I've just been...so stressed out lately." Especially in the last few hours. "I shouldn't be taking it out on you, that's bad of me." She lifted her head just slightly, and clasped her hands together reverently and almost prayerfully.

"I know you don't want me to...let things get to me... but they do, Jules." Relena breathed out a long breath. "I didn't give up my friends for the power of the Council. I'm a backstabber, but even I draw limits."

Relena frowned. "I gave up my voice for a chance to actually change things. Instead I found myself fitting in with the rest of the filth. Everybody tries to take whats yours there, and you've got to defend it and keep your ground. Eventually you learn not to know anything else. In the end I feel like I should share just as much of the blame, because I'm no better than the rest. Just another old face too worried about holding on to stupid privileges and powers as if they could move the world." Relena sighed.

"Besides Jules, who was going to believe an eighteen year old kid that their government was involved in a conspiracy? Especially an eighteen year old kid who just tried to assassinate the most important woman in the country?"

"What are you doing here?"

Ice blue eyes fell on the newcomer to her hideout. Well, the roof wasn't her domain only, but the fact that she tended to be here all the time acted as a deterrent to most people. Especially if she got lucky and managed a connection with someone, then she would summon something and that usually got them running.

Ray-Lynn stood up from where she had sat on the ledge. She walked over to Krasimira, and glowered.

"I said: what are you doing here?" She repeated, this time adjusting the glasses on her face. They caught the glare of the sunlight and her glacial blues were unable to be seen behind the glowing white glass.

Malwyn Carmineo

Doctor Mélodique Chanson

Karelineo Kuscherii

Leonora R.J. Sutaru

♬♒Siren♒♬

♓ Iwalani ♓

♃ Lee ♃

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Lindsey McNeil

Lindsey was very considerate in the move from Araceli's dorm room to the hospital wing. Before they left she had quietly gathered some things of comfort, including a sweater similar to the one Araceli clung to, a pair of very soft pajamas, and some underthings for her to change into. These were packed away discretely in a bag that she found and placed over her shoulder. A blanket was drawn over the prone form, and with some very careful spellwork from Lindsey, they were able to cart their patient to the medical wing without any eyes catching her identity.

She felt assured that Araceli did not desire to be recognized right then.

"Melodique," Lindsey eased Ara onto a bed in a private room and used the spell to assist her in sitting up. "Would you please check on Mary?" It was an offering to her sister, to take a moment to gather herself in the face of this reoccurring nightmare.

"Araceli, let's begin by getting you cleaned up." As it was, her voice was still very kind. And yet, she remained authoritative. Araceli would be more comfortable without blood crusted to her body, even though Lindsey knew she would find it uncomfortable. There were nurses in the hallway, preparing to swoop in like they often did to take care of the patient in place of the doctor but Lindsey would not be needing them today. Accepting the supplies and sending them off, she returned to Ara's side.

"I'm going to use this," She showed Ara the sponge as she dipped it into the warm water. "To get the blood out of your hair and off your face. Alright?" Her approach was careful and non-threatening, and the touch to the healed injury on Ara's head was very gentle. There would be a soreness there, Lindsey knew. Every small move would be a gesture of consideration and tenderness, explained prior to action; the doctor had been down this road before.

"Can you describe how you're feeling right now?" Her hand felt warm against Ara's chin, used to steady the young woman's head as she dabbed and wiped the blood out of her hair. "If you get uncomfortable just tell me - we'll take a break. Okay?"

User Image
Freya Ahlberg

Of course, pairing the two of them in a situation where both were naked could only result in a entertaining tango of tongues and searching hands, possible slips and falls, and finish that would have made eavesdroppers blush.

Which leads us to a more appropriate portion of our programming: the dressed aftermath.

Freya watched in the mirror as her hands expertly formed a braid down her right shoulder. Periodically she would pluck up a thin needle and weave it into her hair. There was a trick to it, making them available while ensuring they wouldn't end up stabbing her unexpectedly. And considering their current state of emergency it was good to have some hidden weapons on her person.

"You always have had the best ideas," Freya sighed, relaxed. "I feel much better now."

User Image
Kamiko Hamasaki

User Image
Brooke Demir

User Image
Torrin Berne

User Image
Dallas D'Aubigne

User Image
Iliya Zlatkov

Sparkly Seeker

Araceli Campbell

Araceli was quiet as Lindsey prepared to clean the blood off her. The trek to the hospital had been nerve-wracking despite assurance that no one would know it was her. "I feel..." She paused, trying to sort it out. There were a lot of feelings but none that could really be turned into coherent sentences. As the sponge came into contact with her face Araceli cringed without meaning to, and the thought that it was lucky her thighs weren't damaged came to mind. The image of that caused the potential to freeze up completely, her hands clenching tightly in her lap. "I- I need space." She said suddenly, and though her first instinct was to scramble backwards she willed herself to stay put. She would maintain some control over the situation. She needed some semblance of control over herself. She would not hyperventilate.

Her arms came around herself and the pain in her stomach reminded her of the piercing and the harsh kick. A quick glance down confirmed that there were small splotches of blood soaking through her thin hoodie. "I...can I..." She didn't know how to communicate what she wanted. Araceli sat up straight and pulled at her sweatshirt, wanting to remove it to examine the damage but not wanted to reveal herself to Lindsey. Oh goddess what if they needed a rape kit? Didn't that entail removing all her clothing? Would she have to remove them anyway?

Evangeline Jones

Sharon Holloway

Sharon felt completely surrounded by warmth and she was extremely content with it. She nuzzled her head beneath Brooke's chin and sighed into her collarbone, shutting her eyes. "Right now I just want to lay here. I'm exhausted." It went without saying that the previous night had taken a lot out of her. She fell silent, lost in thought. Bringing it up could upset Brooke, but...what exactly had happened? No one had any idea what it was that Brooke had done to that Bloodhound. She had hardly even touched her. The thought of Brooke being capable of that....sweet, goofy, cuddly Brooke...it was a bit frightening but not entirely unexpected. It was obvious that Brooke was gifted with a Spark, and all Sparks had some frightening ability or another....but the fact that this subject seemed so taboo without ever having brought it up was a little unnerving.

Bernadette Rhodes

Aisling Flynn

Beryl Solis

Faye Penny Fisher

Sylvia Syl Orr

Isreal Wm

Faustus

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash