Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kenurii_takashi
Chym
After walking for about ten minutes, she stops infront of a huge redwood tree and smiles softly, patted the bark and jumped up and quickly climbed up the tree untell she reached one of the branches, she sighed and leaned back againts the tree and closed her eyes for a moment before looking out over the forest

((um, Chym, are you in our area?))
(( yes ))
Shayne_Losiama
Sokima_loki
*smiles a bit devilishly and follows her until they were alone and disapears reapering right in front of her leaning forward and putting his hand on the trunk of a tree to prop him up standing with her inbetween him and the tree*what brings you here beautiful?
eh*looks up at him confused then disgusted* y is it any of ur business?*ducks out from under his arm and begins walking again to find more ppl*
hmm* turns around and grabs her by the hips pulling her to him * wanna play hard to get huh?*laughs a bit as he whispered in her ear*
Nick jumps down and walks donw a cold lonly road. he was walking towards a river of some sort.

Dahvii's Queen

Sokima_loki
Shayne_Losiama
Sokima_loki
*smiles a bit devilishly and follows her until they were alone and disapears reapering right in front of her leaning forward and putting his hand on the trunk of a tree to prop him up standing with her inbetween him and the tree*what brings you here beautiful?
eh*looks up at him confused then disgusted* y is it any of ur business?*ducks out from under his arm and begins walking again to find more ppl*
hmm* turns around and grabs her by the hips pulling her to him * wanna play hard to get huh?*laughs a bit as he whispered in her ear*
*as she was pulled her eyes opened a bit wide in surprize then she quickly turned around to meet his gaze and started pushing him away* leave me alone u pig
*surfaces*
ow.....
*starts swimming towards the shore.*
Hey You!
*she shouts to Sokima*
Leave her alone will ya?
*she climbs out of the stream and rings out her cloak. her clothes can be seen underneith. Her baggy tee shirt is clinging to her because of the water. and her pants are weighed down*
Shayne_Losiama
Sokima_loki
Shayne_Losiama
Sokima_loki
*as she was pulled her eyes opened a bit wide in surprize then she quickly turned around to meet his gaze and started pushing him away* leave me alone u pig
*laughs and holds her tighter sliding his hands down and squeazing her butt gently* the names sokima, remember it cause your gonna be screaming it all night *gives a suductively handsom smile and pulls her closer pressing her body against his*
Chym
After walking for about ten minutes, she stops infront of a huge redwood tree and smiles softly, patted the bark and jumped up and quickly climbed up the tree untell she reached one of the branches, she sighed and leaned back againts the tree and closed her eyes for a moment before looking out over the forest
(( yes ))

((Sweet))

*Kenurii spots someone else in the corner of his eye. Seeing that she looked rather friendly, Kenurii travels through the trees over to her.* Hello ma'am *He says in a freindly manner, as not to startle her.*

Dahvii's Queen

Sokima_loki
Shayne_Losiama
Sokima_loki
Shayne_Losiama
Sokima_loki
*laughs and holds her tighter sliding his hands down and squeazing her butt gently* the names sokima, remember it cause your gonna be screaming it all night *gives a suductively handsom smile and pulls her closer pressing her body against his*
*gives out a small scream as she began to hit his chest with her fists* stop it let me go!
*A dagger barly misses the side of his head, cliping off some of his hair.*
I said Leave her ALONE!
Sighs and looks over to where the noise was coming from, her eaers twitched again and she shook her head angrily This is why the world would be so much better without men she muttered to herself
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
I said Leave her ALONE!
go away u wench!and leave us be!

Dahvii's Queen

((ok...i`m leaving, bye))
Sokima_loki
Shayne_Losiama
Sokima_loki
Shayne_Losiama
Sokima_loki

((right, pleaase leaave, we'll have NONE of that here.))
Sokima_loki
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
I said Leave her ALONE!
go away u wench!and leave us be!

*walks up to him*
You unhand her or you lose your genataila.
*she pulls out another dagger*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces